My Super Sailor

Par alexis_s_moore

A sister of one of Five-O's finest, finds her way into the heart of Five-O's leader. Does her brother become... Plus

Insight
Chap 1 "Gracie's Accident"
Chap 2 "Internship+Field Work"
Chap 3 "Five O's Finest"
Chap 4 "Prom Night"
Chap 5 "Controlled Situation"
Chap 6 "Next Steps"
Chap 7 "Two Jobs"
Chap 8 "Wedded Under Threat"
Chap 9 "New Job?"
Chap 10 "Disney"
Chap 12 "Loyalty"
Chap 13 "Coma"
Chap 14 "Ambushed"
Chap 15 "Memories"

Chap 11 "Not So Different From Hawaii"

1.8K 40 1
Par alexis_s_moore

JJ's POV

When we landed in LAX, and got an Uber to the nearest Enterprise so I can rent a car. I then drove us to our home and we walked inside. "So, what do you think?" I asked.

"It's really nice," Grace replied. "Thank you Auntie J."

"You're welcome," I smiled. "We should go get set up in our room and then I'll take us out to eat."

"Yeah," Grace smiled. "Food sounds good right now."

"Okay," I nodded. I went to the master room and unpacked my suitcases. I got dressed and went down to the living room to wait. "Grace, you almost done?"

"Yeah," Grace walked downstairs. "Why are you wearing jeans?"

"Because I grabbed the first thing I saw," I shrugged. The doorbell rang and I opened it. I looked at the guy. "You must be Chin."

"And you must be —" he looked at me, "—Gracie's older sister?"

"Uncle Chin," Grace smiled as they hugged. "This is actually Auntie J. She's Uncle Steve's wife."

"Yeah, I knew Steve got married but I didn't realize she'd be so young," Chin replied.

"Please, come in," I sighed. He did and I closed the door. "How old were you expecting me to be?"

"Late thirties," Chin replied. "You look like you're in you early thirties."

"Late twenties," I nodded. "I'm only 27."

"How do you know Danny and Grace?" Chin asked.

"Danny Williams is my older brother," I replied. "Grace is my niece. That's how I met Steve."

"He offered you a job, didn't he?" Chin asked.

"Yeah, and I really enjoyed working at Five-O, but I applied for Disney and I got hired," I shrugged, as I noticed the envelope in his hands. "Grace applied as well and she got hired. I am here for her."

"You don't have to explain yourself," Chin smiled. "I know Danny well enough to know that he won't let Grace come all the way to Anaheim alone."

"What's that you got there?" I asked.

"It's addressed to you," Chin replied as he handed it to me. "It was in your mailbox so I decided to grab it on my way up to the house."

"Thank you but please don't make it a habit to bring me my mail when you drop by," I sighed. I opened the envelope and read it. Glitter fell to the floor. "I think they wanted that to be pixie dust."

"Disney," Grace smiled.

"Hello friend! Welcome to the Disney family. We're inviting you to our Disney Descendants cast party. You and one person of your choice have been asked to show up to this magical ball," I read. "Hope you see you there. Mal and Ben."

"I guess Uncle Steve will be your plus one," Grace replied.

"Grace, you're my plus one," I smiled. "You're going to be my plus one to every Disney event."

"Yay," Grace smiled. Two months had passed and I've been able to hid a lot from Grace. She noticed simple things around the house have changed but she thought I'd change it for scenery. We walked to the front door of the house. "Auntie J, I've had fun spending time with you."

"I have to," I nodded. "Being Audrey one week and then Evie the next is exhausting but I do it because I love it." I opened the door and Grace walked in. A bullet hit the door, and it was right next to my head. "Grace, go upstairs and lock yourself in your closet." I closed the door. "Look for a hidden door. It should be right behind your shoe rack."

"What's going on?" Grace asked.

"Just do as I say," I nodded. "Behind the door will be a metal slide." I took off my costume to reveal what I was wearing underneath. "I want you to go down the slide and you'll land in the passenger seat of a car. The keys are in the glove box and I want you to start it. If I'm not in that driver seat in fifteen minutes, I want you to drive. Follow the GPS, it'll take you to a safe location. Go." I pushed her up the stairs. I heard the door get kicked in. "Go!" Grace ran up the stairs. The guys started shooting up the stairs. I jumped over the railing and landed right in the front door. I made a run for the kitchen as they started shooting me. I dived behind the island and flipped a switch next to the garbage disposal. A cabinet popped out and I grabbed the nine millimeter. "Seriously? You couldn't give me a bigger gun?" I heard footsteps. I tensed up. I stood up and started shooting. I took down two shooters. "Not bad."

"She's in the kitchen!" I heard someone yell out.

"Hell," I sighed. I opened the pantry and closed the door. I slid the right corner floorboard off and got inside. I closed it and grabbed the backpack on the hook. I slid down the slide. I landed in the passenger seat. "Time to go." I strapped in my seat belt and hit the gas. "Gracie, I need you to listen to me."

"What's going on?" Grace asked.

"We're going to a safe house," I replied. "Those guys that just shot at us are really bad guys."

"You bought two houses?" Grace asked.

"No," I nodded. "It was location given to me from my job."

"Disney gave you a safe house?" Grace asked. "I don't think that they do that."

"They don't," I sighed. "I don't work directly for Disney. Disney is my undercover job."

"Then what's all this Disney stuff coming in for you?" Grace asked.

"Okay, yeah, we do get mail from Disney, but some of the Disney mail have an initial in the right bottom hand corner to let me know it's not Disney related," I replied. "It made to look that way so that I can hide this from you. Only so that you don't get hurt." We got to the safe house and got out. We walked inside and closed the door. "That plan was blown when we were ambushed in our own home." I put the backpack on the couch and Grace sat down. "There is food in this house, if you wanna eat. I gotta make a phone call." I grabbed the backpack and went into the office. I got out a burner phone and called the only number that was programmed. "Come on."

"Luke Hobbs," said the guy.

"Hobbs, it's me," I sighed. "It's happening."

"Me, who?" Luke asked.

"JJ Williams?" I questioned. "You hired me about two months ago to be your UC at Disney?"

"What do you need?" Luke asked.

"My niece and I are at the safe house," I explained. "I was ambushed at my own home."

"Your niece is with you?" Luke asked. "I thought we agreed no family."

"It's a different story when I was hit when I had just gotten home with her and they were shooting at us," I stated. "Fix this or I will be forced to make some calls and it won't be pretty."

"Oh, really?" Luke asked. "Who are you going to call?"

"I have the Five-O task force in San Francisco and Hawaii on standby," I replied as I saw Grace walk into the kitchen. "I also have the Governor of Hawaii on speed dial, and I'm sure he won't mind me making a few personal calls to the Navy SEALs to get them on board."

"Name one Navy SEAL who will come running," Luke replied.

"Steve McGarrett," I crossed my free arm. "He'll find a way to get here." I heard typing over the phone. "You're doing a background check."

"Lieutenant Commander Steve McGarrett, who's now in Navy Reserves," Luke stated. "Oh, and he's the leader of the Hawaii task force. Hate to break it to you sweetheart, but he's married. I'm sure if I hold his wife hostage, he'll get his wife before he gets to you."

"Wanna make that bargain?" I asked. "Check your notes again because I'm his wife."

"I'll have a team extract you from the safe house," Luke stated. "Until then, keep your phone on you."

"Thanks," I nodded. I hung up and walked into the kitchen to find Grace holding her phone in the air. "What are you doing?"

"There's no wifi or service here," Grace replied. "I wanna call Danno."

"Grace, no," I replied as I looked at her. "Besides, your phone won't work because of the jamming signal. The only thing that works is this preprogrammed burner that was given to me." She crossed her arms. "It only calls one number and won't make any other outgoing calls." We heard shooting and crouched down immediately. I ran to the office and grabbed the backpack. I went back to the kitchen. "Danno ever told you how to shoot a gun?"

"A little bit," Grace replied.

"Here," I stated as I handed her a nine millimeter. "Aim for the body cavity." I grabbed another one out of the backpack. "Ready?"

"Yeah," Grace nodded.

"Go!" I stated. We stood up and started shooting back. Grace hit a guy and crouched back down. I ran out on the clip and threw the gun. I looked at her. "You did good, Gracie."

"We gotta get out of here," Grace replied.

"Yeah," I nodded. I handed her the keys. "You go out the back door and make a run to the front. I can cover from behind."

"I don't know if I can take that many people out," Grace nodded.

"I got you," I stated. "Let's go." I grabbed another gun and started shooting as Grace made it out the door. I bumped into Grace when I got to the side. There were a line of gunmen waiting for us. "Crap."

"Put your weapons down," a guy stated.

"Okay, fine," I replied. Grace and I put our guns down as we put up our hands. A car roared to life as everyone's attention turned towards it. I grabbed our guns and pulled Grace behind a tree as a car ran into the gunmen. "That's what I call reinforcements."

A car stoop next to us and the door opened. "Get in!" the guy stated.

"Come on," I smiled. I got Grace in the backseat and I sat in the passenger seat. As soon as I closed the door, he hit the gas. "Thanks, Brian."

"What kind of shit did you get into this time?" Brian asked.

"The kind that I thought I was getting out of when I transferred here from Five-O," I sighed. "Working for Hobbs, I had a different mindset and trying to get away from getting shot at."

"Not in this field," Brian smiled. He drove inside the warehouse and the door closed. We got out and met the rest of the group. "Guys, this is JJ Williams and her niece, Grace Williams."

"Why are you late?" Dom asked.

"We had to make sure we didn't have a tail," I replied. "Okay, so, tell me what is your plan?"

"We're waiting for a call," Dom replied. "We always wait for a call. We do the job, we wait for a call."

"That's nice to know," I nodded. "Gracie, you can't tell your Uncle Steve about what I'm doing, okay?"

"What is that, exactly?" Grace asked.

"Every illegal stuff we do that's on our rap sheet, is now hers," Rome stated.

"Rome," I stated. "Man, it's nice to see you but that big mouth is going to get you slapped."

"I'd like to see you try," Rome smiled.

"No, you don't," Dom crossed his arms.

"Thanks, Dom," I pointed. "Gracie, you can't tell Danno, Uncle Steve, Uncle Chin, anybody, okay?"

"Yes," Grace nodded.

"I really wish you weren't pulled into all this," I sighed.

"It could've been worse," Mia stated.

"You're right about that," I nodded. "I wish time travel was a thing."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

lone wolf Par glassofmalk

Mystère / Thriller

6.8K 168 8
naive and friendly tara carpenter meets a mysterious loner with some regrets and dark secrets, tara wants to gain the attention of her potential ally...
93K 1.3K 8
What if the Toretto's had another sister? What if this sister had been kidnapped. What if while looking to bring Letty home, they also find their sis...
86.9K 1.1K 67
【NCISLA part starts from chapter 50】 Fiction main point: One lovely,normal morning, Catherine got a weird message. Everything change, McRoll are in d...
Torn Par Destiiny

Fanfiction

269K 7K 32
Book 1: Torn Book 2: Fight Book 3: Survive Book 4: Persevere There's another Toretto on the block. Penelope Toretto, her relationship with her siste...