missing pieces|| bucky barnes

By -BUCKYBXRNES

"i've seen you somewhere." "maybe cause i was known as the winter soldier? "no, not because... More

cast
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
completed !

twenty three

8.4K 195 112
By -BUCKYBXRNES

•••

BUCKY SMILED SOFTLY as alexa led him down the hall. she opened her bedroom door, pulling bucky inside. he shut the door behind him, alexa turning around to face him. she buried her head into his chest, bucky's hands rubbing up and down her sides.

"doll, why don't you take a relaxing shower, and i'll be sitting right here waiting for you?" bucky suggested, feeling alexa hum against his chest.

"is that your nice way of telling me i smell?" bucky threw his head back in laughter. alexa looked up at him, a small smile on her face.

"you smell like roses alexa." alexa playfully rolled her eyes, stepping out his arms. she went to grab one of the long sleeved shirts she's stolen from bucky, and sweatpants. she walked past bucky to go the bathroom, him pulling her in quickly for a kiss on the head.

"i love you!" "yea, i love you too."

bucky grinned, sitting down on her bed. the bathroom door closed, and he soon heard the shower running. alexa stepped in, letting out a breath. she washed her hair, and washed her body. she reluctantly stepped out, quickly grabbing her towel.

she put her clothes on, and brushed her hair. she stepped out of the bathroom, bucky's eyes going from the tv to alexa. her damp hair swayed as she walked to put her clothes in the hamper. she looked at the bed, and then bucky. she jumped onto her bed, bucky laughing.

"c'mere sweetheart." alexa crawled up towards bucky, getting under the blankets. she cuddled up against him, her head resting on his chest. bucky had one arm under her, allowing him to run his fingers through her hair.

she let out a noise, bucky seeing her eyes flutter close as he massaged her scalp. he smiled, kissing her head.

"if you keep doing that, imma fall asleep." she mumbled, bucky's eyes going from brooklyn nine nine to alexa.

"are you tired?" "yea i am, even though i slept for a week and a half basically."

bucky chuckled, seeing alexa look up at him with a smile. she reburied her head into his chest, bucky's fingers running through her hair.

he continued this, seeing alexa sleeping calmly on top of him. his hand slowly came out of her hair to rest on her back, pulling her impossibly closer to him.

bucky felt his eyes closing, and he too fell asleep.

•••

"have you seen buck and lex?" steve asked natasha, them sitting on the couch. they looked at each other for a moment.

"could they," "don't even go there romanoff."

natasha laughed, shaking her head.

"i'm only joking. maybe they're sleeping." steve nodded, natasha getting up. steve cocked an eyebrow up.

"only one way to find out rogers." eyes widened, steve stood up, following natasha. they knocked on bucky's door, opening it slowly. nat peaked in first, then steve.

empty.

they turned around to alexa's room. they knocked softly, opening the door slowly. steve peaked in first, then natasha. steve swore his heart melted.

bucky held alexa protectively in his arms as they napped together, the sound of brooklyn nine nine in the background. natasha smiled, tapping steve's shoulder.

"let's go." steve nodded, quietly shutting the door. they walked back to the living room, natasha grabbing a water from the fridge.

"i don't know if it's just me, but alexa has helped bucky open up to all of us, you know? helped him learn to trust us." natasha spoke from the kitchen, her starting to make a sandwich.

"yea, she did. when i first found him, the slightest contact i would give him would earn me a punch or having him whip out a knife. now, he's doing better, so much better than when i found him on the run from hydra seven months ago. i'm real proud of him." natasha gave a small smile from the kitchen.

"alright don't start crying rogers." steve chuckled, the two smiling softly at each other.

•••

"clint, how's laura and the kids?" alexa asked, sitting down on the couch next to him.

"they're doing good. lila's been asking for her auntie nat and lexa. you two should come with me when i go back soon." alexa smiled, clint wrapping his arm around alexa's shoulders.

"yea, great idea." the two sat in silence for a bit, clint speaking up.

"you scared me real bad lexa." alexa sighed, looking up at him.

"i know, and i'm so sorry." clint shook his head.

"it's not your fault alexa. i'm just glad you're okay now." she nodded, clint kissing her temple.

"love you kid." "love you too barton, but i'm not a kid." clint smirked, the two then laughing. natasha walked out of her room, seeing the two.

"lexa, there's something i need to show you."

•••

"what do you mean there's another black widow? i thought we were the only two left from the program?" alexa was standing with her arms crossed over her chest, natasha standing at the front of the empty conference room.

"so we thought. once i got you out and we were with the KGB, the red room contained to operate, continuing to train girls under the black widow program. when the red room was forced to be shut down, they had trained one last black widow." on the screen, a blond haired women was staring right back at alexa.

"yelena belova?" natasha nodded, alexa's jaw on the ground. " i thought she never finished cause they shut the red room down during her training."

natasha shook her head. "she finished right before they shut down. she went through the ceremony and everything." "is she a threat to us?"

natasha nodded, looking back at the blond on the screen. "she's still working for KGB. who knows when she'll show up to cause trouble. there was only meant to be one black widow, yet there's three of us. you and i know how to work together. yelena, knowing her, she'll try to kill us to be the last black widow. we used to consider her as our sister back in the KGB. now, we have to consider her as a threat."

alexa looked at yelena, then natasha.

"call in the team."

•••

natasha and alexa stood at the front of the conference room, the team sitting in front of them at the round table.

"what did you two need to tell us about?" tony asked, natasha and alexa looking at each other.

"where nat and i were trained, the red room, we were apart of the black widow program. nat and i were apart of the first 28 orphaned girls who would be brainwashed and trained to become the world's most deadliest and elite assassins. out of those 28 girls, natasha and i were the last out of the original who graduated. well, i technically didn't go through the graduation ceremony," alexa started, rhodey speaking up.

"what's the graduation ceremony?" natasha took a deep breath.

"they um, they sterilize you. one less thing to worry about. makes everything easier, even killing. alexa was the only one to ever leave the red room who isn't sterilized." everyone looked down at the table.

"not to long after alexa left, they shut the red room down. we thought that alexa was the last black widow, yet, we were wrong."

yelena's photo appeared on the screen, alexa seeing bucky's eyebrows rise in confusion.

"that's yelena." bucky spoke up, everyone looking at him, then alexa and natasha.

"yea. that's yelena belova. the third black widow. she works for KGB, which means she could be a possible threat to anyone, especially us. there was only meant to be one black widow to get through the program out of each group of 28. nat and i were friends with yelena when we worked for the KGB, and she now considers us traitors. knowing her, she'd kill us to be the only black widow left, which is why she's a threat." alexa looked at everyone, them taking all this information in.

"we'll have friday keep a lookout for yelena, see where she strikes next, and stop her before she comes and threatens us." steve spoke up, natasha and alexa looking at each other.

"it's not that simple steve." steve cocked an eyebrow up.

"we were all trained the same way. we know all the moves she has up her sleeve. i'm sorry, but you don't. if we are to go and fight yelena, it'd have to be me, nat and even buck to bring her in." everyone looked at bucky, him sighing.

"every group of girls were trained the same way. after i- he trained the original 28, it's how the red room trained all the other girls. i taught all of them everything they know." alexa spoke up again.

"the rest of you guys would be backup. this is the only way that we'll be able to bring her in with all
of us making it out alive."

"the girls in the red room are injected with the soviet version of the super solider serum. it-" natasha was cut off by steve and bucky's yells.

"you two have the super solider serum? you're super soldiers like bucky and i?" steve called out, natasha and alexa looking at each other.

"yea, we get it right before we graduate. gives us ultimate human levels of strength, agility, and stamina as well as resistance to disease and slowed-down aging." natasha watched everyone's eyes widen at the unknown fact. they chuckled softly.

"i guess there's now more then two super soldiers in the tower now." clint joked, yet he secretly knew all along.

"so we age slower, cant get sick easily, and are as superhuman as we can get without superpowers or being considered inhuman, just like steve and bucky." tony blinked once, then twice.

"how the fuck did i not know about this?" sam then spoke up.

"looks like bucky and alexa are two super soldiers in love." "sam i'm not afraid to punch you in the face."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 20.5K 62
You know the drill P.S: Sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my first language.
4.9K 115 11
"Well let's see what the ghost wants." "Bucky?" "But I knew them..." "Don't you remember me? Remember us?" "You're my mission."
239K 6.2K 19
Bucky may have been found and is being helped, but there were others with him. While regaining his own memories, he see's a specific girl fighting ag...
20.1K 531 40
She was the gem of SHIELD, the one that everyone knew of, but no one had seen or met, except Nick Fury. She was talked about by everyone, all hoping...