Demon Inside Me (Creepypasta...

By Fumiko271

(Y/N), the girl who always getting bullied, is nothing to her parents, hated by the stangers. Its only just b... More

(A/N)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
( BONUS )
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
(A/N)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
(A/N)
(A/N)
Discontinued.

Chapter 10

888 22 4
By Fumiko271

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
      I saw a boy with a green hat playing a games, which I didn't know what the name of the game. He stared at me, how rude. " Hey--" I knock him off with a baseball stick that a found under the table. I pull the boy and hide him in the closet. I close and wrap (?) his mouth and hand. I do the same to EJ. I lo k the closet door, grab 'my' baseball stick, and open the door quietly. I saw a guy with a hatchets on his hand. I tried to not make any sound. " T-There's n-no-nothing he-he-here J-Jeff!!" He said. Then he walk into the stairs and I knock him with my baseball and make a loud noice. " TOBY??" I heard another male said. I quickly hide this 'Toby' to the 'green hat boy' 's room. I hid behind the wall and peek him from behind the wall. ' He came closer!!' I run as fast I can and make a littlest noice. I think he notice this and chase me. ' Go left!!' I heard DSI (Darkside Ivy not Nintendo DSi) said. I do what does she said. ' Go right then go left after that keep running until you find the door which the colour is black and white. Try to not make any sound while entering the room.' I nod. This house was pretty big. I run faster and enter the room. I saw a woman sleep and the room jas the lamp off. I tip-toe-ing and hid in the closet because the door has a small long hole so I can saw them. I lock the door from inside the closet and turn off the lamp. And I heard barging outside. " JANE! OPEN THE FRICKING DOOR!!" I closed my mouth. I saw 'Jane' waked up and put her... mask? And opend the door. " What the hell do you want?" " I saw a person entering your room." " What?" " Let me in!!" " No." " Are you helping her?" " Who? No." " Then, let me in!!" " Fine, don't break anything." " Whatever." The 'Jeff' enter the room and search for me. When he finaly walk into the closet with his knife. I got panicked a bit and hide behind the cupboard. After 1 minutes searching, he left the room. And Jane left the room too. I unlock the closet, tip-toe-ing, and close the room so I can whisper to DSI. " DSI!!" I whisper-yelled. "What?!" She yell. " What should we do now?!" I whisper-yelled to DSI. " Wait here. I'm checking this mansion." " What? Mansion?" " Correct." After around 3 minutes, DSI walk throught the wall because she's a ghost. " You must knock off those weird people. They're total around 5-7 people. Becarefull, some of them are dangerous or smart. I'm with you, so, don't shout." " Ok, what's the plan?" " The plan is ...."
      After 1-2 minutes, we do as the planned.

At 05.02 PM, Slender's Mansion...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
      " Allllllll doneee!! Is there any people left?" " No, congrats, you've knock 7 or more people. What should we do now?" " I dunno-- OH NO!" " WHAT HAPPEND?!" " There's no duct tape left!!" "  ........Pfft-- Hahahaha!" She laugh. " But duct tape is very usefull tho..." " Wait, where's my baseball stick?" " I dunno." " Looking for this?" Someone said behind my back and tried to hit me but I dodge. " DSI!! What's the meaning of these?! You said there's no one left!!" " Welp, I guess they were helped by the owner of the mansion. I think you must fight them all." " It's imposible!! They're too many!!" " You're quiet a great assasin, child." " I'm not an assasin, duh." I calmly said. I used my spare knife to fight.

---
I have no idea what's going on XD
- Fumiko271
(August 24th 2019)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
11.2K 979 26
Like a symphony contains various musical instruments, this book contains one shots on different concepts. This is a collection of OS on Samaina, Ash...
2.7M 90.5K 49
[Completed] Y/N is a 17-year-old girl who has been isolated in a Mental Institution for 3 years now, every passing hour becoming a blur. Days are lon...
556K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...