The Soft-Hearted Mafia | J.JK...

By choi__minha

Y/N has been captured by Jungkook, the hidden boss of Bangtan gang, as she saw saw something she was not supp... More

Chapter 1: An Unusual Encounter
Chapter 2: Confusion
Chapter 3: Introductions
Chapter 4: A Midight Talk
Chapter 5: A Day Of Bonding
Chapter 6: A Test
Chapter 7: The Plan
Chapter 8: Mission Successful
Chapter 9: Change
Chapter 10: Thank You
Chapter 11: A Night Stroll
Chapter 12: Burden
Chapter 13: The Bad News
Chapter 14: Is it love?
Chapter 15: The Mistake
Chapter 16: A few secrets
Chapter 17: Confessions
Chapter 19: She's Back
Chapter 20: The Date
Bonus Chapter: Our Lives
Update
1.02K READS!?!?
I CANT- OMG YOU GUYS!!!!

Chapter 18: I Love You

10K 305 13
By choi__minha

Jimin's POV

Argh!! I can't take it anymore!!

Sitting here in silence while Jungkook and Y/N suffer in there... That's nothing like me!

Jimin: ARGH!! I can't stay here like this!! I'm going in there!! Anyone wanna come with me?

They all just didn't take seriously what I was saying...

They probably thought I was joking... Well if that's so then... Let it be.

I opened the door of the van we were sitting in and headed towards the old cottage.

Taehyung: Jimin!! You think if you go in there, you'll be able to save them?! Don't be a fool, Jimin!

Jimin: I am being a fool!? If that's so then let it be like that! If me going to help them is being a fool, then I don't care!

Lisa: Jimin...

Jimin: No, I can't let them suffer like this... I'm going in there... If you all wanna come then you are welcome...

With that I got inside the cottage... I could hear the others following me, which made me smile...

We wondered around a bit, in an attempt to find them...

Jin: This is not gonna work... We have to split up... Jimin, Lisa and Taehyung, you three go and find Jungkook while me and Yoongi go and find Y/N, ok?

We all agreed and set out to find them.

As we walked around ready to shoot anytime whenever needed, we heard some noises...

We followed that noise and saw Jackson and Jungkook in a room, the former grabbing the latter's collar.....

Jackson was about to punch Jungkook when my reflexes started working and I rushed towards them.

I turned Jackson around and gave him a really hard punch on the face....

Meanwhile...

Jin's POV

We were searching for Y/N when we found a room whose door was open.

Thinking that someone was probably there, we went towards it carefully.

I peeked inside and saw Y/N trying to get off her bed...

I ran towards her and she got startled for a moment.

Y/N: Jin? What are you doing here? Is Jungkook with you?

Jin: No, Jimin and the others are finding him. Are you okay?

I asked her with a worried tone...

Y/N: Yeah I am, for now at least.... We need to find Jungkook. Jackson is going to kill him! We need to go!!

She said as she hurried, but I could see that she was unable to walk properly...

So I got in front of her and quickly carried her on my back, even though she totally refused to get on.

Y/N: Wait what?! No!! I can walk by myself!!

Jin: NO... Don't be stubborn right now, Y/N... You want to help Jungkook, right?

She kept quiet and nodded her head.

Jin: Good... Yoongi, can you find where the others are?

Yoongi: Yeah I already know... Follow me.

He went in front of us and we followed him...

And in no time we reached near a room.

All we saw was Jimin giving Jackson a really hard punch.

Y/N's POV

Jackson backed off a bit because of the impact of the punch.

Jackson: Oh.... So that's what you want, huh? A fight? Well... Then that's what you'll get.

As soon as he said that guards started coming out from different directions and no time.... The whole room was a bloody mess.

Jungkook was fighting Jackson, while the others fought the guards...

Not being able to handle it anymore, I hid myself behind the wall, closing my ears in fear....

There I go.... Being scared of this.... Again....

I needed to get rid of this fear... For how long can I save myself from this??

I need to forget it and move on.... It has been numerous years since my dad died and still, I'm here, trembling with fear....

I gathered all my courage and peeked inside the room....

And I saw....

Jungkook, fighting some guards while Jackson pointing a gun towards him....

Now all I could think of was preventing Jackson from shooting.....

And when he was about to pull the trigger....

Jungkook's POV

I was busy knocking down those guards when I heard a voice.... The voice of Y/N....

Y/N: JUNGKOOK!!! LOOK OUT!!!

I turned around, just to see Jackson, pointing his gun at me and about to pull the trigger....

And that's when I heard the noise...

*BANG*

Everything stopped.... The world around me stopped....

Just when I thought I was shot.... I wasn't feeling any pain....

I looked forward and saw....

Y/N, standing in front of me, spreading her hands in an attempt to block something....

And few moments later, she collapsed....

I ran towards her and held her in my arms...

She was bleeding continuously and it was all over me...

I couldn't think of anything...

Jungkook: Y/N, NO! Why did you do that!?!?

Y/N: I don't know..... I guess... My love for you, helped me get over my fear a bit.....

Jungkook: But why!? It would have been alright if I died anyways!!

Y/N: No.... It wouldn't.... If you died.... I wouldn't be alive.....

Tears started coming out of my eyes.....

And I had an uncontrollable breathing...

Y/N: Don't cry....

She reached for my face and wiped away my tears.

Y/N: Jungkook, I wanna say something...

Jungkook: What is it!? Tell me!

Y/N indicated me to come closer and so I did give her my ear...

And she whispered...

Y/N: I love you *whispering*

And those words... Made me uncontrollably happy.

I replied to her....

Jungkook: I love you too....

And she closed her eyes with a smile...

I heard the noise of an ambulance...

They came in and took Y/N with them and I came with her inside the car...

Turned out that Lisa called the ambulance and the police...

The police later came in and arrested Jackson...

While the others where hiding till the police went out.

In the ambulance, I kept holding Y/N's hand, praying that she'll be alright... And soon, we reached the hospital.

She was rushed to the operation theatre and I was following her, I was blocked by the nurse...

Nurse: I'm sorry but you cannot go in sir...  The patient's in a critical condition.

And I just stared at the door of the operation theatre while the others came behind me, trying to comfort me....

*To be continued*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

*Oh well... Looks like I did have some time with me... I'll try to post other episodes next day too

And as you can see... This story is going to end soon... *sobs*

I'll try to end it on a good note...

So see you the next day!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.5K 25
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...
589K 22.6K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
5.4K 506 28
It all started with a simple mistake, a twist of fate, that changed their lives. Y/N is a normal 21 years old clumsy girl who is an employee in a com...
65K 2.6K 46
Read the story of Y/N 's life. A simple girl who gets transferred to Korea's Top University . But what happens when she comes across the biggest and...