Cube SMP One Shots

By StrauburrySuga

-=+=- Hey guys, so after my story "If Only He Could Tell", I decided I would make a Cube SMP one shots book... More

-=+Kiani+=-
-=+ TheCampingDolphin +=-
-=+ Grevin +=-
-=+ ParkBomb +=-
-=+ Kiani +=-
-=+ Pybzi +=-
-=+ TheCampingDolphin +=-
-=+ TofuuDiger1 +=-
-=+ DevonDoesTomahawk +=-
1.1K READS!?
-= Kiani =-
-=+ Kiani +=- [Happy]
-=+ Straubee +=-
-=+ Parker-Kc +=- [Request]
-=+ Ryan-Nykia +=-
-=+ no more writing +=-

-=+ Kiani +=-

610 14 0
By StrauburrySuga

-=+=- This One Is A Little Sad Guys, I'm Sorry -=+=-

"5 months. 5 freaking months of being miserable." Jordan said. He sat on his couch and thought about everything that was happening. He was trying to process what has happened.

"Why me? WHY ME!?" He yelled. He threw everything off of his table. And went to his room.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? What's your problem!??" Will yelled as he opened up the door to Jordan, who was, at the moment, crying.

"You! You are the problem! Your the reason why I'm miserable. And to come home to find you cheating on me. I'm so done with your shit! We are over!!!" Jordan rushed out of his house and walked down the street.

Kiani is over. It is no more.

Jordan posted a tweet making it clear.

"@Bayani: I'm so sorry guys but @KiinqTonq and I are OFFICIALLY done."

Everyone was devastated on what has happened. Jordan walked down the street to that park where he sat on a swing and cried his eyes out.

He looked down at his phone to see a tweet by Will.

"@KiinqTonq: @Bayani </3 goodbye."

He cried even more. He felt guilty but mad at the same time.

"I'm so sorry."

-=+=-

I felt like I had to get this off my chest! I know they are still friends but I felt like I needed to make this. I'm so sorry if I messed with your feels guys ;-; I cri evrytim.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
73.3K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
169K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...