lines. [completed]

By littlelap

ollie wants kiera. kiera doesn't want anything to do with ollie. but he will fight for her. More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.

nine.

30 7 0
By littlelap

"can i spend the night?" kiera asked quietly.

"of course, any time." he said as he grabbed his books off his bed.

"thank you, do you have a spare pillow? i'll be fine on the floor."

"don't be silly, the bed is yours, big enough for a princess."

he smiled before he grabbed his spare blanket and pillow from the cupboard and laid it out on the floor for himself.

"is there anything you need, a drink, another blanket?" oliver asked.

"is a hug too much to ask?" she whispered.

"never." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...