Kaash Aisa Hota

Por NeetaHalai

Khushi's life changes when her father passes away suddenly and she has to leave her studies in between and fi... Más

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
EPILOGUE

Part 7

3.1K 201 5
Por NeetaHalai

ARNAV

I was an early riser, no matter how hard I tried to sleep till late when I had a tiring day, I just couldn't, I guess I had formed a habit of waking up early so I would wake up without an alarm when it was time.

I turned around and found Rahat sleeping beside me, it was surprising that he came back home, I thought I was going to see him at the concert direct, that's what he always did.

I took my blanket and put it on him as I headed to take a shower. We had a concert tonight so we dint have much to do the entire day, and I dint want to sit at home and get bored so I decided Rahat and I would do something now that he was home.

After a long refreshing shower I walked out of the bathroom and found him seated on the bed yawning like a baby.

"Well, Good morning and may I know why you were sleeping here with me today?" I asked.

"Because I am your little brother and I was scared of sleeping alone." He giggled.

"You and your weird reasons, anyway take a shower then we'll plan to do something, we have an entire day to spend, obviously we aren't going to sit here right?" I asked.

"Of course, I already have plans made, why do you think I'm back?" Rahat smirked.

"And why do you suddenly have plans made?" I raised my eyebrow, no one knew Rahat better than me, and if he was doing things like this, he definitely had something going on his mind.

"Because I want to spend time with my brother." He smirked, I was just about to say something when his phone started ringing, I ignored him and headed to get something to wear as he received the call.

"Tina, missing me already? I told you, you should have come, it would have been a sort of holiday." Rahat said.

I got dressed quickly and then headed out of the room, Tina and Rahat always talked about the most random things half of which I dint even understand.

I found Khushi seated in the hall busy reading a book, I walked towards her and settled down on the sofa in front of her.

"Good morning." She smiled at me as she placed her book aside.

"I'm sure that wasn't a novel you were reading." I said as I looked at the book, she smiled and nodded.

"Actually I left my studies in between for some reasons, so I keep on reading books related to the course I was doing just in case I go back to studying, I don't want to have forgotten things." She said.

"You seem very passionate about studying." I said. I was once too very passionate about studying, in fact I studied a lot unlike Rahat who dint even go to a university or college, he said it was waste of time because he was a musician and dint need to study ahead.

"It's just been me since childhood, I've always loved going to school, learning new things and all you know. I wish to do something big on my own and be independent." She said.

"You are independent even now, you have a job, you are earning you can do whatever you want." I said.

"Well yeah, but I just want to do something big, I mean something I would love doing with the knowledge I would get from studying. I can't really explain but yeah..." She smiled, I nodded and then pulled out my phone, I dint have much to say to her so I kept on scrolling my twitter account and checking then fan messages left for me and all that. I always did that when I was bored.

She picked up her book again and continued reading, she was kind of fascinating, I hadn't met a girl like her in my life, I mean who wouldn't want to stay in a job like this? Girls were always dying for this and as for her, all she wanted to do was live her dreams, study and do something on her own, I liked that about her.

Rahat walked out of the room dressed in some very colorful shorts and tee, she stopped in between us and looked at Khushi.

"You, go get dressed, we are going to the beach." He said to Khushi who looked at him with expressions that clearly stated her dislike for him.

"Oh I forgot, you must not be the kind of a girl who wears bikinis and stuff." He rolled his eyes.

"Is there a rule that says you should only wear bikinis to the beach?" She asked.

"Of course." Rahat replied.

"I think you need to read and expand your knowledge then." Khushi rolled her eyes at him.

"Whatever, go get dressed in whatever the hell you want, we are leaving in five minutes. Bro, you too, you aren't going to the beach in sweatpants come on." Rahat looked at me, I nodded as I stood up and headed back to my room.

I grabbed a pair of blue shorts and a plain white tee, changed into them and headed out, Rahat was already outside waiting by the car, I looked around for Khushi and just then she walked out of her room.

She was dressed in blue denim shorts and a white crop top, she had opened her hair from the messy bun she had before, she looked gorgeous with her hair open.

Okay Arnav, since when did you start looking at girls like this, I just smiled at her and then gestured to her to walk as I followed her to the car.

"Oh look at the two of you matching like you're a couple." Rahat laughed.

"Shut up!" I rolled my eyes at him as the three of us got into the car, gladly it was a sunny day, perfect for going to the beach.

RAHAT

If this girl dint have the attitude she had, she could be with me right now, I mean she was gorgeous, exactly the kind of girls I liked but anyway I dint care, there were so many fishes in the sea.

Though she seemed kind of difficult, just today Tina reminded me of our bet and that meant if I had to make her fall for me, I had to be nice to her which was terrible, I disliked her so much it was difficult to be nice, plus if I started being nice suddenly, she would obviously doubt things.

But then it was also about my image, the great Rahat Raizada, who can make each and every girl fall for her, so I had to win this bet, there was no way I was going to lose it, I had to think of something.

What did girls like her get impressed by? On our drive to the beach, I kept on googling ideas, imagine Rahat Raizada googling ideas to impress a girl, sounded so terrible dint it?

Maybe I could try all those funny things they showed in movies, it could actually work?

As we stepped out of the car, I kept on thinking of what to do when something clicked my mind, so I excused myself and headed to execute my plan leaving her to chat with bro.

ARNAV

"Wow, this place is so beautiful." She said as she looked around the beautiful beach admiring each and every thing about it, well it was kind of normal to me now that I had been here so many time, but I remember I found it beautiful too when I came here for the first time.

"This is nothing, if you like water and stuff like that, you should visit Maldives, it's my favorite place, it's like heaven on earth." I said.

"I will, someday when I finish studying and build my career, I'll go for a world tour." She giggled.

"You have a lot of dreams don't you?" I smiled.

"Countless and believe me, I'm going to fulfil them all, don't you have any dreams?" She asked. I looked at her silently, well I don't know.

I had always got what I wanted, I always went to places that I wanted and did whatever I wanted so there wasn't anything that I would actually dream about. But I always wanted to have a dream, something you'd wish for and then get after working so hard for it, I wanted to feel that feeling of achieving something after waiting for it for so long.

"No, I don't have any dreams." I replied.

"Seriously? Me I have a huge list of things written in diary, I'll keep on ticking them off once they get done." She giggled.

"You keep a diary?" I laughed, I thought those things happened only in movies.

"Not really, just a list of things I want to do. Like I've always wanted to do scuba diving but I'm scared as hell." She giggled.

"Perfect, because that's what we're doing." Rahat smirked as he joined us.

"I'm bored of it Rahat, we've done that every time, couldn't you find something new to do?" I asked, I had done it so many times that now it had become boring for me.

"Then you go sunbathe and chill with hot babes, I'll go for the scuba diving with this manager of ours, you let's go." He pointed towards her.

"No, what if you kill me inside the water? Sorry but I can't trust you." Khushi nodded negatively looking like she was scared for her life.

"I'm a singer darling not a murderer, I've already paid for it, let's go. Stop being so dramatic." Rahat rolled his eyes and started walking.

"You should go Khushi, you just told me it's something you've wanted to do, don't worry it's safe and my brother might be a terrible person to you but I'm sure he won't kill you." I smiled at her.

"Are you sure?" She pouted.

"It's your dream, you should go live it." I told her, she nodded and then followed Rahat as I headed to sit in the sun, it was pretty peaceful here.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

360K 16.7K 69
arnav went through a lot in his past life being abuse at a young age, he grows up to become a ruthless business man,he hides his fears and anxiety t...
448K 15.6K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...
183K 4.6K 13
Khushi, a small town girl, a broken woman with a broken dream. At the age of thirteen she was forced to put up with her father's dreadful family afte...
413K 18.7K 43
A bond made out of misunderstanding. A relationship made of Hate from one end and Love from the other end. Story of a lovely girl Kushi Gupta and h...