The King Of UA (bnha x godzil...

By quan_king4life

The King of monsters thought to be a myth throughout Japan but now that quirks are around what's to say that... More

Voting
Voting Closed
The Awakening
For Shits And Giggles
A Shity Entrance Exam
First Day Pt 1
Battle Training
Sorry For The Delay

First Day Pt 2

5.7K 93 67
By quan_king4life

Aizawa: Put these on and meet me outside.
Y/n: How bout that

As they were about to leave.

Rodan: Hey guys how's it going.
Aizawa: Your late.
Rodan: Yeah I know and I don't care.
Aizawa:why do you look beat up.
Rodan: Oh this I........... (glances at Y/n)
...... I fell um down...some stairs. Don't worry I heal fast
Aizawa: Ok well put these on and meet me outside.

Small timeskip ~~

Ochako: Quirk Assessment but what about orientation won't we miss it.
Aizawa. Let me put it bluntly ok here at UA the teachers teach/ treat their class however they see fit.
Y/n: I'm starting to like this place. Hey pubes is UA looking for more members of staff.
Aizawa: No.
Y/n: Awwww buzz kill.
Aizawa: Anyways let's continue Bakugo.....
Y/n: Cumstain.

Aizawa looks at you briefly with a look of annoyance.

Aizawa: Anyway Bakugo what was your furthest throw.
Bakugo: 64 meters I think. (correct me if I'm wrong).
Aizawa: Try again this time with your quirk.
Bakugo: Really?
Y/n: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you idiot he just told you what to do it and you ask that you really are a waste of sperm.
Aizawa: Y/n that's enough and Bakugo as long as you stay in the circle anything goes.
Bakugo: DIE!!!

Aizawa show the phone to the class as it shows 705.5 (again correct me if I'm wrong).

Denki: Wow that's impressive.
Y/n: Nah my farts are more impressive.
Mina: This looks like fun I want to go next.
Aizawa: Fun you say then the person who comes in last will be deemed useless and will be expelled immediately.
Rodan: Ain't that a bitch.
Mothra: This isn't even a challenge for us so it depends on everyone else.

When the class heard this some were annoyed and some were angry to believe that this group thinks their above everyone until.

Deku: I know about Y/n but the rest I'm not sure.
Behemoth: All of us here standing in this group can give Y/n a challenge granted we won't win alone but together yeah.
Deku: Then you guys must be really strong, I saw Y/n fight with all might many times and won all of them and wasn't even trying.
Kong:that's what happens when you challenge the king.

This peaked everyone's interest.

Aizawa: What's that supposed to mean.
All: Trust me you don't want to know
Y/n: And here I though we were supposed to be doing an assessment.
Aizawa: Right but I'll talk to principal Nezu about this matter later but for know let's begin.
Mina: But isn't it unfair that we'll be expelled on the first day.
Aizawa: But are villains and natural disasters fair that why your working to become hero to make it fair for everyone.
Y/n: Me and my group just care about keeping the balance of life in check.
Aizawa: Let's get started by the way Y/n you and your group will be going last.
Y/n: Sure better for me to show why I am KING.

Everyone noticed how his voice got deep and animalistic while it took everything the titans had not to bow down.

(A/n: It's basically the same as the anime now onto what you've all been waiting for the TITANS)

50 metre dash:

Rodan vs Mothra

Rodan: You know I'm faster right?
Mothra: Yeah I know.

Mothra then starts humming and everyone besides Y/n started feeling relaxed so relaxed that when the machine said go everyone got startled and Mothra was already near the finish line when Rodan started running. The machine buzzer went off with Mothra getting 0:05 and Rodan getting 0:07.

Muto vs Scylla (A/N I realized that I was spelling her name wrong)

Muto: Let's have a fair race.
Scylla: Sure whatever you say.
Machine: READY........ SET......... GO

BBBOOOOOOMMMM

Was all that was heard when these two took it seem neck in neck awww who the hell am I kidding no one could see them but the other titans all Aizawa and the rest of 1A knew was that they were finish with Scylla getting 0:06 and Muto getting 0:07.

Kong vs Behemoth

Behemoth: Let's not do what the rest did and hold back let's leave a record for the king to beat.
Kong: I was thinking the same thing.
Aizawa: Wait you said the others were holding back.
Behemoth:we're always holding when we're like this.
Y/n: (with Wildcat's voice) Get shit on
But seriously hold back some bit wouldn't want to destroy this shitshow they call a building now would we..........on second thought do it
Kong: Nah we'll hold back.
Machine: READY........... SET........... GO

Behemoth got 0:01 and Kong got 0:02
But before anyone could register an explosion happened and everyone excluding the titans were struggling to not get blown away after the dust had settled.

Kong: I actually can't believe it I held back and you won.
Behemoth: Remember King has to hold back a lot so for him to beat those times he would have to at least try and we know he's not going to do that.
Kong: You do know he hates this place right.
Behemoth: But would he actually destroy it and also he's lazy is shit.
Kong: I hope your right.
Behemoth: If I'm not goodbye school.

And finally last but certainly not least the man of the hour Y/n. All the titans decided to stabilize themselves by bracing on something while the rest of class 1A saw this and did the obvious thing and grabbed hold of one of the titans.

Machine: READY................SET..............GO
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Machine:ERORR. ERORR. ERORR
Y/n: Guess I'm to fast for this thing to calculate.

Not a couple seconds later and

Everyone was being push back even the buildings were shaking. Everyone was freaked out by how fast this group was but what freaked everyone out the most was the extra limb Y/n seem to have a large, thick (A/n: That's what she said sorry I just had to) muscular tail with jagged dorsal fins getting larger as they go up his spine glowing with a slightly blue hue along with the veins in his body.

Mothra: So he used his atomic charge to boost his physical stats.
Rodan: I don't know which is scarier the fact that he's gotten this powerful or the fact that he's still holding back.
Aizawa: Lemme guess if I were to let you do the rest of these test I would be getting the same result.
Titans: Yes.
Y/n: Nnnnnnnoooooooooooo
All Might: Aizawa is everything ok.
Aizawa: Yeah but why are you and all the teachers out here.
Nezu: Because we heard multiple explosions and felt the ground shaking so we came to make sure everything was ok.
Aizawa: Oh but we need to have a meeting after school sir.
Nezu: Very well.
Y/n: Are we done here.
Aizawa: Yeah we are now get to class and get your curriculums I need to think about some...............stuff.

Timeskip to evening~~~~~

As Y/n and his group was walking going home they heard someone yelling for Y/n so they stopped and looked to see who was shouting for them only to see Deku standing there with Ochako and Ilda.

Deku: Hey are you guys going to the train station?
Rodan: Well yeah.
Mothra: Why do you want to join us?
Deku: Sure if you don't mind.
Scylla: Ok then let's go.
Ochako: So what do you think we'll be doing tomorrow?
Deku: I wish I had the slightest clue but Aizawa sensei is kinda hard to read seeing that what he mostly cares about is getting his beauty sleep.
Y/n: I couldn't care less but this is shaping out to be very entertaining.

Meanwhile~~~~

Midnight: Ok Aizawa what's so important that you had to call a staff meeting.
Aizawa: I want principal Nezu to tell us everything about Y/n and his group because they aren't ordinary teenagers.
Nezu: Well I can't hide it even I just found out who they are.
Cementoss: What do you mean by that?
Nezu: When I first met Y/n he had this dominating aura around him like I'd I was standing in the presence of a king then during the exams I felt the same presence coming from the others in his group it baffled me until just now when I saw the tail and dorsal fins Y/n is Gojira otherwise known as Godzilla the king of monsters and his friends are titans creatures that existed long before humanity and will continue to exist long after.
All Might: How can be so sure that this is them.
Aizawa: It makes sense the others in his group kept referring to him as king.
Nezu: Godzilla the king of monsters, Mothra the queen of monsters, Rodan the fire demon, King Kong the ape king, Scylla the spider queen, Behemoth the mammoth king and Muto the alien queen. Each powerful in their own right you should've heard about after the big commotion they had overseas and the battle with King Ghidorah the planet eater.
Aizawa: This changes everything.
Present Mic: So if their this powerful why are they here.
Vlad King: I was wondering the same thing.
Nezu: I don't know but treat them well or japan just might become a memory.
All: Yes sir.

Villan hideout~~~~~~

Ghidorah:This plan of yours to kill All Might I'm not helping but there is a group of people I can get on our side I just have kill one of them myself and the rest have no choice but to join me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry for the wait but the new chapter is out. It would've been out earlier but I had a lot on my plate with work but now I should be able to post chapters more regularly and hopefully remove that slow updates from on their but one step at a time anyways I hope you enjoy the chapter feel free to comment and let me know what you guys think about it and some constructive criticism could work. Anyways see you in the next chapter my prince and princesses Quanking 👑 out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
200K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
448K 30.5K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
620K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...