Suicide Hotline

By SoftNSweet4u

No Description Yet More

1

2

4.6K 85 11
By SoftNSweet4u

If he says no she might react badly and hurt herself and he can't have that on his conscience not after... No he wouldn't do this to himself again.

James sighed clearing his head of those dark thoughts and scanned the entrance to the zoo. She was already ten minutes late maybe she changed her mind. James checked his watch he'd wait another twenty minutes before leaving.

Hi

James turned raising an eyebrow. Short coming up to his shoulders, black box braids flowing down her back in a ponytail. Chubby cheeks, bright brown eyes and full lips. Her breast were at least a C cup pushing against her tank top. Shorts hugged her wide hips and round bottom. Her thick thighs were chocolate brown like the rest of her body leading down to her calves and small feet in a pair of flip flops. Her toes were small and cute colored with bright neon pink nail polish.

Hi

James looked away back to the entrance he didn't want Hazel to think he wasn't there. They both didn't know what each other looked like she just told him what time she would be there. He told her he'd show and would where a black tshirt and he had a tribal sleeve tattoo.

Waiting for someone?

James looked back at the curvy woman his tongue stuck in his throat. He was tempted to talk with her and ask her for her number but the last thing he needed was for Hazel to come recognize the description he gave her and see him trying hook up with a woman.

Listen you're really beautiful and under different circumstances I'd ask for your number and a date but I'm meeting someone and I don't want to dissapoint and go back on my word.

The woman's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

You think I'm beautiful?

James scanned the entrance again then looked back at her.

Riddicoulsy so.

Would you sleep with me?

James almost caught whiplash turning his head to look at her in disbelief.

Who wouldnt?

Alot of people apprently. So how long will you wait for this person before you give up?

Another ten minutes she's already twenty minutes late.

Wow you waited a whole half hour for her, she must be special.

Everyone is special she just doesn't have the same mind set as most. I was trying to help her and she asked for physical help... don't look at me like that I didn't mean that kind of physical.

Hmmmmm, well looking at you I'd want some physical help to and I mean that kind of physical.

James looked at her a smile creeping on his lips. She sure was a funny little thing. She turned looking at the path towards the giraffes. One happened to walk by and she smiled leaning on her toes a bit obviously wanting to go see closer.

Uh so who are you waiting for?

A man

Your man or a man

A man

And is it a date or something?

No he would never ask me but then again it's been a surprising morning so he might have just to get in my shorts anyway which you said and I quote who wouldnt.

I didn't mean it like that. You asked a question I gave you an honest answer. If I was to blunt I apoligize.

No need I like blunt.

So I guess your guy isn't coming or really stupid to keep you waiting.

And I guess your girl bailed because she didn't know what you looked like.

She gave him a small smile looking at him.

Hazel was very impressed to. He thought she was attractive and actually would fu*k her if given the oppurtunity.

He also waited a half hour for her, even though she was trying and failing to be flirty he was willing to not ask for her number so he could help her out, not realizing the her he was waiting for was her. (Wait what!!!)

So it's been ten minutes.

Yeah I know

James looked at his watch. He really wanted to help her maybe she went in without him to embarresed to approach him.

Well I'd still like to enjoy my day here would you like to accompany me since we both been ditched.

Abosloutley

Hazel started walking and he followed her she smiled inwardly to herself enjoying this game she was playing. He was attractive and saw her as attractive to. That made her feel good and she wanted nothing more then to feel something. She scanned James; he was taller then her, dark skin and a beatutiful tribal ttattoo on his arm that emphazised the beautiful taunt muscle beneath. He was broad and had short hair that he obviously groomed really well. His goatee was short and and brought out his lips and high cheek bones.

His eyes were brown and were set in oval eyelids.

They continued up the path and when they reached the giraffes she rushed over giddy clutching the fence watching them eat the leaves.

You enjoy animals?

Oh yeas, i love them

Do you have any?

Oh i couldn't

Why?

I couldn't take the responsability of having another life depend on me.

James looked at her she was still smiling at the giraffes. He cocked his head to the side watching her, that was a odd way to explain it but he shrugged and followed her when she moved on.

They continued walking upon the next exhibit which were ostriches. She didn't talk much but he was fine just watching the sway of her hips. It had been some time since he had sex and he found himself imensley attracted to her and had on more then one occasion had to fix himself in his jeans hoping she wouldn't notice whenever he did.

Hazel didn't notice to interested in the animals. She hadn't been since she was in elementry on a school trip, they continued walking up the hill and saw the next exhibit was in a huge building, The Reptile House.

She walked past the entrance continuing on. James grasped her hand pulling her back.

Where you going? There are animals in there.

I know

So... lets go

He walked to the door opening for her she looked in and backed away.

What's wrong?

I don't like the dark and don't laugh. Some fears just don't go away.

I'm coming with you, can you try?

She looked inside ashamed when she saw a kid run inside laughing loudly his mother following behind.

Can I hold your hand again?

If it helps

It does

He grasped her hand again and went inside. It wasn't as bad as she thought. She stayed close to him hating the dark corners and exhibits with nothing in it. James had to enlighten her though.

Darkness holds beauty you know

Not possible

May I touch you?

You want to?

James didn't answer he stepped behind her grabbing her hips and walked forward guiding her.

Stop please

Trust me

There's nothing over there it's just an empty exhibit I can't even see in front of my face.

They reached the glass. He pointed inside towards the corner and she squinted seeing something glowing.

Wait was it that?

Scropians, it says black light causes them to glow. Look there are more over there.

Hazel bent over to look closer seeing dozens of small scropians. James was enjoying her enthusium and also her round as* pushing into his crotch. Feeling himself getting hard again he moved back putting space between them and Hazel immediately stood straight turning and grasping his shirt in her fingers.

What are you doing?

I um think we should move on.

But there are more glasses down there I want to see what's in them.

Ok come.

She turned grasping his hands making them hold her waist again and lead her to the next one. She was enjoying his touch, she was enjoying his presence, she was enjoying feeling.

The next one had frogs that glowed as well. They were pink, yellow, green, and orange frogs hopping all over behind the glass. She leaned over again her butt brrushing against his crotch.

Don't leave me alone again I just want to read this.

Okay

She bent over reading outloud to him.

Says these are poisonous frogs from Africa. Touching thier skin are fatal to humans and have caused over 30 deaths per year isn't that...

Hazel stopped talking. James hands were tightly gripping her hips and a thickness was pushing into her as*.

She wasn't naive and knew that's why he moved the first time. She smiled he really was attracted to her. She leaned over more knowing full well she could see the description but used it as a oppurtunity to press her as* harder into James.

What are you doing....... shit this feels so wrong I don't even know your name?

She stood slowly and turned facing him. She could barley make out his features but she could see his lips. She was scared, scared that if he knew she was Hazel he would stop being attracted to her. Stop wanting her, stop making her feel.

What is your name I'm James by the way.

She stepped forward on her tip toes and before he could react kissed him. She sighed placing her arms around his neck. He responded kissing her back and wrapping his arms around her. His mouth was warm and hot and her heart was beating a mile a minute. Tears welled in the corner of her eyes slowly falling as she kissed him sucking his lips and tongue into her mouth. James cupped her face then froze feeling the tears. He pulled away but Hazel was desperate to feel more, to be held and wanted.

Don't stop please.

He kissed her again pressing her into the glass his hand wrapped around her pulling her thick body to him. She shivered kissing him and pulling him in by his neck. A few moments passed and a running child distracted them and he pulled away slighlty seeing her watery eyes.

Why are you crying?

I liked kissing you, it felt...felt. I just liked it.

Will you tell me your name?

You already know it James?

She pulled away and tried to walk off. He grabbed her forarm and froze, she did to knowing he felt them. She used concelar to cover them but you could still feel the abrasions you could still feel the welps. You could feel still feel the cuts along her arm and wrist.

Why didn't you tell me it was you Hazel?

Because you wouldn't still be attracted to a suicidal woman.

He walked closer to her cupping her wrist and pressing it agaainst his still hard di*k.

Yes I would

To continue please read the rest on my new account 2soft2sweet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...