Possible Second Chance

By NxnsxgnorsDxmon

✞ Matthew 6:15 ✞ ✞ "But if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your... More

☢𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣☢
ღ𝔸𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤ღ
✞ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪✞
✞ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠: 𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖✞
✞ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: 𝔾𝕠𝕕'𝕤 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖✞
✞ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣: 𝔻𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕣 𝕄𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕖✞
✞ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩: 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖✞
💉ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟: 𝕌𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖💉
✝ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘✝
✞ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖: 𝔽𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 ℙ𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥✞
✞ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟: 𝕄𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕗 𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣✞
✞ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟: 𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣'𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖✞
☢ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖: ℍ𝕠𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕝☢
🃏ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝔻𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔼𝕩𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕🃏
😈ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣😈
✞ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝔹𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕤 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕤✞
🃏ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕌𝕟𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕪 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤🃏
✝ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝔾𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕄𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣 ✝
✝ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕝 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕠𝕡𝕤𝕪✝
✝ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝔽𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝✝
💉ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪: ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕤 (𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼)💉

✞ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖: 𝕁𝕖𝕜𝕪𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕪𝕕𝕖✞

381 74 236
By NxnsxgnorsDxmon

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses.

Proverbs 10:12

--- *** ---

All of a sudden, when their porcelain, alabaster faces' proximity sewed the gap with barely an inch, almost their facial skins brushing delicately along with their cherub lips, unnerved gasp floated subtly Timothy's mouth, the amalgamation of warmness, coq-au-vin and cognac stained breath fanning the former pious sister of the church's face, mapping her overall epidermis with electrifying goosebumps.

Her coquettish hazelish-brown embers ignited the infernal flame of lust, desire, love and warmness, vibrantly contrasting the ambitious Monsignor's cocoa brown embers, igniting sheer innocence, celibacy, warmness and somewhat desire and love.

The desire and lust were foreign to him. He's like a curious child, just like Adam and exploring the outer world of the hallowed icons, the abbeys, the papacy's arms and the prayers that were weaker than the devil. Weaker than the shadows' malicious intentions, reckoning the foreign emotions and feelings even sexual experience.

Perhaps Timothy could have been advised in his earlier years by his parents or older siblings that one day he would be head over heels in love with the woman of his dreams and most of all create their own stable family with adorable and precious children.

On the contrary, the member of the clergy couldn't listen to his family's advice and missed the boat of being a family man within joining the church shortly after entering the timeless, crudely cold world of adulthood where there is no second chance. Or rather, the second chances were rarely regarded as a third wheel for its precursors to learn from their own mistakes and try their best to rise to the highest tiers of success.

Fear of rejection and stopping in a halt the romantic act, the younger man's breathing was heavier and rustier than moments ago. He would admit that his rare bird out of her once bones-clad in conservatively dark wool, rigidly shapeless attires of the church. Having a better vision of her full profile and petite frame was just far from disappointing for his pristine chocolate brown pools, scintillated by the patient's Succubus.

Her seductive caramel brown pools, engulfing the priest's self-esteem and scintillating luster rimming the warmest, most vibrant caramel brown fixed on him. The most radiant, keeping the deepest, most somber secrets and debarring its strawberry tongue to reproduce the secret's anthem smile, scintillating him along with her ogle.

Her lion mane of disheveled old Hollywood gilded tresses piled up on her dainty shoulders and framed exquisitely her round, full profile. Even without lavish gloss, the tresses were astoundingly distracting.

After the ambitious Monsignor's pale-pinkish lips pressed in a hardening, sultry kiss on the patient's roseate, soft as satin lips which complacently surprised the patient, due to the fact, the love of her life takes the first further step, whereas his both mammoth, veiny hands steadily held her slim waist.

Their abysses fluttered shut, molting in the kiss and alienating from their once solemnly taken vows, especially in the British compatriot's case.

What mesmerized the older lady was that the holy man wasn't formidably forceful pressured and everything seemed realistically natural. Oblivious reality muted their concerns and compunctions.

The younger man's career was menaced to go downhill after getting laid with one of the patients behind the dull infamous asylum's walls and earning the rebuking, judgmental glares of God that were darted to him and his lover. Who will own his virtue, intoxication sedated his muscles, bones and his thoughts by impeding them to function adequately and reminders in the form of dark inner voices echo him before his impulse.

In the meantime, his pristinely strong fingers cradled her slim, breathtaking curves through her rigidly shapeless patient gown. Jude's long as flute stings fingers managed to reach for his chestnut hair, combing it with her fingers' knuckles as a rich, mature harvest.

As the kiss progressed, growing into ferociously savage and savoring one another's sweetness of their mouths, their berry-coloured, cognac-stained wet tongues commenced dancing. Though the former pious sister of the church could promptly note something was off by judging how childlike insecurity peeled off the plate, stable armor of self-confidence from the British aristocrat's incessantly throbbing heart in his ribcage.

The heart rate's significant increase was catastrophic for him, blush flushing his neck whilst his strawberry-coloured tongue danced awkwardly, uneasily against Jude's.

"Is anything wrong, Timothy? Do ya want us to stop it?" Suddenly, the blonde murmured an enquiry in a low, husky voice until she plugged her tongue into his mouth, deepening into a French kiss without breaking it off.

"No, no! Of course not! I am just scared I am not doing it properly." At that moment, the former promiscuous jazz nightclub singer's rear was riding his thighs, whilst her folds were already drenched and hankering shrilling after the bulge poked haphazardly her pubic bone and sought its cavern. "And I truly want it."

"Don't worry, darling! You are doing it amazing." A girlish, coy giggle tingled angelic anthems into his sensitive ears along with her guttural, rusty moans and groans. "I will teach ya only if ya take me to the bed in the other room." Meekly, the aspiring man of the cloth lugged by the waist the blonde, scooting up to the en-suite bedroom without breaking off the French kiss, whose still firm, ivory teeth for her age suckled on his lower baby-pinkish, plumpish lip.

The Boston honeyed lilt in accentuating the friendly nickname to Timothy sent shivers of pleasure, sweetness and mild embarrassment down his body until he dropped the former devotional woman of the cloth on the bed after stepping inside the en-suite bedroom.

"Now, get me rid of this tiresome gown!" Meantime, his fingers clumsily lifted up her patient robe's hem up to her abdomen until it was stripped off from her frail skeleton, and tossed in a discarded, disheveled manner on the cemented, chilly flooring.

Jude's petite frame was donned in nothing else than her mere pair of oyster-white underwear, sensually hugging her buttocks and her round, firmly full breasts as they broke off the kiss for a while.

Whilst Timothy's pulse exhorted him to take off his sweater along with his shirt after undoing the headstrong buttons and peeling off like a shed snake skin from his figure. The gloat, stifling his despondency contoured his charming, yet youthful facial features.

"Let me unbuckle it for you!" Abruptly, a petite, stubborn hand pawed his leather belt, catching him off guard when he verged to unbutton the last buttons of his sheerly white, cozy shirt as she dragged him by unbuckling the belt with her dexterous, ardently anticipating to tease his member and its purple eagerness glimmer its fountain of vanilla semen after playing her own cards right.

In the interval, the man of the cloth mildly leaned as his hands were working on her bra, consequently unclasping it in a delicate motion, whilst his masculine, satin fingers massaged her shoulder blades feathery, admiring its anatomy. Whereas peppering her shoulders and downward to her mid-back with tender, dainty kisses. Once the older lady snatched the charcoal black slacks from his long tower legs until they pooled his ankles and discarded them with the rigid, tiresome gown.

He climbed on top of the middle-aged woman as he shifted his lips back to her delicate, pale neck, peppering it with a feather, affectionate kisses until they escalated to ferociously aggressive and using technically his teeth to nibble its alabaster flesh.

Meantime, sorely hedonistic moans and groans floated from her throat, whilst her fingers drifted up to his shirt, peeling it off from his toned torso and bluntly chucking it with the pile of stripped garments, her fingers were playing in recurring rhythm with his dark hair, admiring its fresh, crispy softness.

"Oh fucking Christ!" What the Bostonian cussed was far from avertable, cocking back her head and giving him better access to her alabaster neck, chewing on her lower plump lip cocksurely. "Don't stop! Yar doing a great job." Encouragement laced her persistent caution, tightly shutting her eyelids. Then her medium-sized fingernails scraped downward his toned, coated in a generous layer of perspiration back, leaving wild tracks of her feminine, steamy territory.

Light-heavy, freshly mauve hickeys tinted Judy's neck after Timothy teased its delicate, alabaster flesh by slithering his berry-coloured, damp lips downward, indicating squarely her skinny chest until his lips contacted her bosom. Cupping with one of his colossal, smooth hands her firm, round breast, whilst his strawberry-colored, wet tongue twirled and teased her erect nipple and mauve areola until his lips contracted, suckling on her erected tiny nipple.

"Oh God!" The former sleazy nightclub singer bleated a series of moans and groans. Meantime, the chilly common climate in the mental institution pinpricked their exposed skins with bristled goosebumps and cooled down with unease their already warmed bodies in a swept-up warm embrace.

Thereafter, his lips returned to her in a hardening, steamy kiss whilst she guided his solely free hand down to her oyster-white, cotton panties by kneading the bundle of nerves in a slow pace initially until coziness dwelled in their embrace.

"Oh, Jude, you are a perfection!" The British compatriot was in awe to admire the love of his life's insatiable, breathy curves as he planted a series of affectionate, light kisses all over her small, round stomach after the brief kiss they melted in. In the meanwhile, her hard clit yearned for his touch and his fingers lingering in its hardness.

"So as yar the beauty here and yar made for me!"

"I have to agree we're made for each other but you're the beauty there." He corrected her curtly after yanking her panties which was the sole garment that hugged her petite frame and accumulating with the rich pile of discarded attires.

In the interim, the younger man started nipping the swollen bud with his teeth, scraping its sensitive skin and salivating it, whilst his hands spread widely her legs, giving him better access to her core.

"Oh my goodness!"

"Yar mouth is doing wonders to me." Judy ran slowly but surely her fingers all over her torso, admiring her ageless swan curves and twirling his pink tongue circa her erected clit, while the Bostonian clawed her breasts in the palms, pressing the flat surface of her creamy palms onto her hard nipples.

After teasing her swollen bud with tongue, the tad of his thumb rubbed on circles steadily and swiftly. Meanwhile, the former licentious jazz nightclub singer rotated her hips.

"Fucking Christ! Don't stop!" She reprimanded with a raspy, rusty undertone, mewling past his ear after he grabbed her lips in a sultry, brief kiss whilst her fingers were working on his waistband boxers persistently until they were tossed carelessly out of their love nest at last. He finally was on top of her and grabbed his member by massaging her drenched folds with the hardness of his member, louder moans bubbling up from the top of her brittle lungs.

Within half a minute she positioned his member at her entrance, opening their eyelids, to admire one another's enchanting facial features seconds before the thrusts. In the interval, they cupped one another's faces in the palms of their smooth, milky vanilla hands as their bare chests were pressed, sensing the vehement heart rate, hammering altogether.

A megawatt grin mouthed the blonde's mouth, whereas the controversial ambiguous smile of insecurity and complacency parted the British aristocrat's pale pinkish lips.

"Don't tell me ya will regret it once we are done!" The muffled whisper sounded like a siren's song after escaping from Judy's naturally roseate, plumpish lips as she bit her lower lip, reluctant to caution him once taking his vow, there's no way to bring back the time and pay for his irreparable mistake. "Are you completely sure you want it?"

The intensifying silence was ambiguous. Far from explainable were the intentions of his virtue being taken by nobody else than Jude in her case. After a couple of years of stable friendship and building trust together along with the haphazard, arcane betrayal of his blind naivety in believing in the lies which were a conspiracy against the former nun to strip her from every clerical possession of hers and snatching it violently from her bare hands resuscitated controversial feelings and emotions of toxicity.

Between love and hate, between mistrust and trust, between dark and light, between chaos and harmony. Or rather, his inebriated condition commanded every cell and muscle of his, muting his rationality and afterward on the morning after regretting giving his virtue to nobody than a falsely committed against her will a patient and opting to conceal every tangible piece of evidence of his impurity.

What Judy didn't want to remind herself after combating the scourge's tribulations of alcohol what were the effects and effects of tipsiness, formulating a sequence of consequences which are rueful, whistling its own requiem in the barrens of past's ruins and mistakes, whether irreparable or reparable.

"I do!" He managed a humbly meek nod as his hands clawed her shoulders.

Initially, the thrusts were slow and painful, whereas the older woman advised the love of her life to rotate and grind his hips until the wings of self-consciousness flapped floppily, thus dwelling out of his heart. Uncontrollable, impulsive moans and groans floated from their damp lips.

A thick, marvelous layer of perspiration glimmered on their all naked like Adam and Eve bodies with Jekyll and Hyde's personalities, brightly contrasting one another.

The entire night was there instead just for a few hours sitting on the desk, eating and sharing shenanigans.

In the darkest night, the most palish, luminous stars glimmered as a beehive of startled bees, buzzing frequently in their own home.

The hesitancy and fear barriers were already demolished like once majestically built sand castles before the tempest's apocalypse.

"Oh, Timothy!" The former promiscuous nightclub singer mewled in low, velvety voice his first name, her fingernails grazing headstrongly his toned, muscular stark back, indicating her territory. "You are unbelievably blow-minding!" The thrusts were quicker and less painful as if solely the pleasure and self-indulgence weren't foreign to the couple at all. "Faster!"

"You are so tight!" A breathless reprimand grunted when his tongue struggled to craft the unspeakable words that Timothy could never utter and had never uttered, blush touching their chubby, well-sculptured cheeks. "Rare bird!" A smug smirk troubled to curl upon Jude's naturally rosy-coloured, cherub lips once he addressed her with the prominent nickname for his one-of-a-kind lover.

The recalcitrant muscles of their thighs and hips synchronized, resuming their functioning as one, grinding and rotating on one another. In the interval, the core's walls constricted firmly to the erected member and their climaxes were approaching within a couple of thrusts.

"Fuck!" Assemble of shrilling, feverish moans and groans chanted in unison when the ambitious Monsignor collapsed on the former holy woman's top after planting his seed inside her entrance and unplugging his cock.

Meanwhile, the younger man flipped on the other side by lying against Jude, stilling his snaked muscly, strong arm around her waist, whilst the fingers kneaded the slim, swan curve of her shapely abdomen. Their eyes fluttered open lastly, looking up at each other with humongous desire, lust, warmness and love.

"How I did?"

"You were undeniably wonderful. Don't be so anxious!" The former devotional member of the church patted affably, faintly his muscular shoulder with the heel of her palm. The hoarseness in her chuckle didn't ebb out. "For the first time, I've to admit yar were all natural and that was just splendid."

"Jude," A benevolently calm, content smile beamed, wearing a thousand patterns of merriness and glittering the most vibrant patterns. "I'm honored! And thank you for everything! For the dinner and to feel like a true man."

"I must rather thank ya for the wonderful dinner and night we both had." In the meanwhile, her dainty, elegant fingers absently, delicately cradled his sharp jawline. All of a sudden, crystalline tears bubbled up in her honey brown orbs, sheening its crystal-clear rivulet, formed on her lower eyelids and slowly and steadily trickling its twin, fat tears on her cheeks. To gather her garments and get back in her ward after the promised Friday coq-au-vin dinner night they had.

Heartbreak tore her flimsy heart into trillions of glassy, frail pieces after the coq-au-vin dinner and making love to one another and possessing his virtue at last, pangs of conscience will gnaw at her slowly but surely like a hunted prey until losing her sanity and hollow becomes home of her morality and conscience.

Despite the former pious member of the church didn't want to flee Timothy's office, in fact, he's the administrator with Sister Bernadette of the notorious facility and Judy was just a mere madwoman, committed against her will after being stripped of her ecclesiastical possessions which were partly his responsibility.

Furthermore, the always-in-charge security guards and staff members will commence their search for a missing patient from her cell. It was the little secret between the madwoman and the Monsignor. After savoring the forbidden fruit from the greenery highlands of Eden's majestic, desolate garden.

The silence was far from predictable. It was haphazard. It was more intensifying than a prayer in silence and weeping on a deceased inner circle's member gravestone. It was weaker, more feeble than the galore of questions, twirling and whirling in a vortex until their answer was delivered last.

Last but not least, the British aristocrat mused what was the symptom of the uneven silence, frown twisted across his baby pinkish lips, daubing with the tad of his thumb the drizzle of tears, questioning the hush and the suddenness of light rain.

"Jude, is anything wrong?" Within half a minute no reply, nor a piece of evidence of direct, straightforward action, he quirked a dark, thick eyebrow, creases swimming across his forehead and eyebrows' cusp. "Jude?"

"You didn't hurt me, but I hate to say it and it's because I can't stay here any longer. I'm just a patient that should be in her ward for a good night's sleep instead of sneaking in the Monsignor's office and ya know."

When she sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing with her nimble, delicate fingertips her temple until the blonde felt a mammoth, consolingly secure hand pawing her bare, well-carved elbow and fingers grappling it without releasing its grip.

"You're a priest and ya have yar own dreams and business, whilst I mustn't put my nose in yar business at a-"

"Jude, stay here! Do not leave me all alone!" From the person she trusted the least and detested with every ounce of her being up to the man, she was head over heels in love again was inevitable for her.

"Look what, Timothy! You're a priest and you'll be appointed as a Cardinal very soon. Guards will start looking for me and yar goose will be cooked." She cupped her face, flushing a heavy, jaded sigh from her sensitive, flexible nostrils. "Think twice what do ya want more!"

"I just want you, Jude!" Suddenly he dragged her, tucking her warmly, conveniently under the duvet, their naked bodies snuggling in the coziness and lingering their muscles and bones, having no intentions of picking up her discarded garments and fleeing the austere office along with the linking bedroom.

"Yar drunk. I don't believe you!"

"Believe me!" As soon as their porcelain, still young-looking complexions, overly shadowed by the pitch-black prospect of the en-suite bedroom barely shared an inch distance, he pecked a tender, feather kiss on the top of her head soothingly, cupping her cheek in the palm of his larger, protective hand. "Even if I am drunk, it doesn't matter. Just stay with me!"

"I will!" Within a few minutes, the aspiring priest drifted off asleep just seconds before Judy was senseless, dedicated utterly to the beauty coma and woke up as early as possible and fled the love of her life's office, in spite of she didn't want to. "We're just like Jekyll and Hyde! Two different people with completely different souls and roles in life."

Meantime, her fingertips caressed gently, woefully his sharp jaw, admiring its masculine structure that struck her about him, numbering his toned figure for a virgin man, who's never crawled in a representative of the opposite sex's bed and has never experienced anything romantic and sexually with a lady, whether his seniors or juniors.

The night the lovers shared not only expressed platonically in the coq-au-vin dinner, moreover, in uniting their essences as one and fleshly is never going to be forgotten by Judy and Timothy even when they weren't supposed to get laid and have interactions on a deeper level.

✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞

Do you think they are truly loving each other or not exactly?

What are your thoughts on the smutty part? 

✞ In addition to the 5th chapter anniversary, Halsey's song Trouble is an inspiration for the ambient and the chapter, themselves. Take your time to listen to the song! 

Don't forget to leave a honest feedback with your initial impressions, if you have genuinely enjoyed and liked the chapter. :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 3.8K 61
[The Wattys 2021 Shortlisted Finalist] One case, two detectives, three friends, and a thousand emotions. Sometimes nothing is a coincidence, but th...
225K 15.7K 38
GROUNDHOG DAY mixed with SIXTEEN CANDLES and a splash of DOCTOR WHO. A boy forever reincarnated as himself meets his soulmate for the 200th time, bu...
867 87 6
"No, no! We just had a few, uh, difficult days, but the order has been restored," As the former promiscuous jazz nightclub singer was in her mid-sent...
5.6K 128 23
Betrayed by the one she loved, but given a second chance, would she take a different path this time? Viona Beslire, a Duke's only daughter, never wan...