[SEULRENE] THE CHASE

By eajitothepower

Sunflowers still grows at night This story isn't mine. It's originally written in Vietnamese. Credit to the r... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 16

1.1K 33 6
By eajitothepower

Irene watched as Seulgi was breathing. Her eyes were staring at her. Seulgi made a dazzling smile that made Irene feel very blinding. Is this idiot, in such a situation of being so dead and still smiling? Did she know that she was in near death because of her actions? It was unbelievable and also was frustrating. However, Irene discovered that lately, she has a strong heart. The nature of integrity, how to do that before has changed somewhat. Evidence that she did not hold her heart and walked quickly to take off Seulgi's boots, gently massaging her legs.

Seulgi is a bit dumbfounded about the current situation. But when she saw Irene's miserable face, she couldn't stand it. She blocked her small hand that was squeezing her leg.

"Hyun, thank you" Stunned and guilty in Irene is still like a smoldering fire. Yet she thanked her again. Thanks for what? Thank you that you almost died? Seulgi is crazy, she really doesn't understand her. Her attitude towards her sometimes makes Irene a little annoyed. She should have blamed her, not wanting to talk to her. Yet Seulgi always tolerant, always enduring her making Irene feel very awkward.

"Crazy? Thanks for what?" She jerked her hand away from Seulgi's fist, stubbornly continuing to squeeze her leg. She only heard Seulgi's voice as light as the wind, flickering through her ears like she touched her ears.

"Because you didn't let go of my hand" Irene heard that immediately blushing. She lowered her face, her hand still did not stop. She freely let her hair cover her embarrassed face. Seulgi is really something. Why do you always want to embarrass her? Thinking so, the force on Irene's hand suddenly got stronger and made Seulgi gritted her teeth and yelled.

"Aaawww, that's painful" Irene raised her head to look at her. She pouted her lips against Seulgi, for no reason at all. However, the force on the hand was very gentle, gently rubbing, occasionally heating Seulgi's still cold ice. Seulgi looked at the person in front of her who was strangling het legs and couldn't help but shake her heart. She thought again, it was worth it to fall into the water. Haha. She sneakily smiled, unable to let Irene know she had this kind of thinking. She would surely break her leg.

"Is there a lot of pain?" Irene asked. Seulgi looked at her, suddenly showing a mischievous thought. She turned to the side, whispering to her.

"Kiss me to make it go away" Irene was unbelievable to comprehend this situation and she could take advantage of the opportunity to chase her. What a damn demon. That's a lot of talking. The body is a high general superior, why is it like a big child like that? Making her both hateful and lovely. Alright, as if Seulgi saved her a life, a kiss on the cheek is not something so terrible that Irene can't give her. Thinking so, she bent down to kiss Seulgi's cheek. It was when she bent down, she suddenly turned her head. The two lips were so tightly pressed that both of them were surprised and opened their eyes to each other.

Seulgi did not think that Irene would agree on her proposal to kiss. She just thought she was teasing her a bit. Unexpectedly when she turned, Irene's lips immediately landed on her lips. The unexpected moment also passed very quickly. Seulgi of course did not miss the chance to kiss a beautiful person. She wrapped her arms tightly around the back of Irene's neck. Seulgi is very natural and invades the familiar warm mouth. The soft and fragrant of Irene's mouth made Seulgi's mind look crazy. The longer it is, the more she want to kiss. Seulgi cannot control her heart rate. Irene at first had a bit of resistance, she struggled to seize Seulgi's greed. But even more later, Irene became even more relieved, she arbitrarily let Seulgi invade. Maybe it was also because her movements were violent, but the kiss was too sweet and warm. Making the mind Irene, though she didn't want to, but her body and heart felt like she wanted more.

The kiss split. Both of them leaned their foreheads against each other, breathing close to each other as one. Seulgi thought, she must be addicted to Irene's lips. How does it feel after each kiss? Especially when she kissed her back, the feeling of miraculousness couldn't be explained by words. Loving Irene for such a long time, Seulgi always thought that between them was a luxury dream. Yet now, she was in her arms, near her like that, Irene also said words that made Seulgi's heart tremble. It's like an unreal world.

"So .. is the pain gone?"

Seulgi is an expert who makes Irene shy. She did not think that one day she would be shy because of the words of the other person. Yet after hearing this question from Irene , Seulgi saw her face suddenly warm up. This girl, also really knows how to ask. Seulgi swallowed, then coughed for a few hours.

"Absolutely .. no pain. We can go fishing" Saying that, she quickly stood up, escaping from her attentive gaze. God, she wish Seulgi could now embrace her little heart. She thought she couldn't stand it anymore. Seulgi stood still, shaking her legs to make sure it was okay. Then she staggered out of the tent. Going outside, she saw Joy and Yerim sitting not far away. Both are leaning against each other and fishing. This image made Seulgi smile. Luckily, Joy is here to comfort Yerim. Just now she saw Yerim cry. However, Seulgi only has the ability to soothe Irene alone. Both women were weak because of tears, Seulgi felt very hurt. She hoped, Joy could be the one who wipe Yerim's tears. This stupid girl, when will she ever recognize people's feelings for her?

Seulgi decided to make a small water hole behind the tent to fish. This time, she only dug a hole small enough to catch the fishing net and enough for the fish to pass through. Seulgi handed a rod to Irene. She loves the feeling of waiting for fish to bite. That feeling of victory made Seulgi feel very satisfied. It was only a small achievement compared to what she achieved in the marketplace, but it was enough to make Seulgi feel very happy. When it came to the question of how she did, Seulgi did not focus anymore but let Irene get her own space to focus on fishing. Sometimes two people will talk to each other to see if the fishing rod is moving. Irene was so focused that she told her to be silent, or if the fish would run away, Seulgi thought it was funny.

After a while, it is true that the fish bite the bait. Seulgi used force to pull up. The fish with shiny skin when illuminated by the weak sunlight, it struggled in Irene's glittering eyes. Then she looked at Seulgi now that she looked extremely fierce, just like a general who captured the enemy.

Seulgi dropped the fish into the iron bucket, then sat down, continuing to wait. Irene also wants to try the feeling of catching fish. She thought she would be happy. The feeling is probably the same as when breaking a serious case. It felt like, in this world, there was nothing she could not do. However, it seems like Mr. God did not understand her mind, did not see how Irene was really determined on this fishing mission. When Seulgi managed to get the second fish, her fishing rod remained silent, not moving at all. This caused the fire that was boiling inside Irene for a moment as if it was being chilled. Her face turned to look at her stupid lifeless fishing rod. Seulgi naturally noticed the expression like Irene's dumplings. Watching her young lady Bae, not so much patience. She must have wanted to catch the fish soon.

Seulgi looked at Irene. The pinkish cheeks of the ruddy pink, slightly plump when viewed from this angle. Today Irene wore very light makeup, making her look like a few years older. Her identity compared to when she was still in school. Pure and beautiful as a dream. Looking at her lips with a hint of pout, she just wanted to devour the kiss. This girl, why is it so cute when she is upset? Really, Seulgi doesn't want to calm down. Just looking at Irene with mind that is boiling, completely indecent and healthy.

"Is there something on my face? I feel like you look like you want to pierce through my skin" Irene didn't turn her head to look at Seulgi. But because her eyes were too obvious, she didn't want to notice. Irene used to see Seulgi looking at her blankly. At that time, she felt a little hurt. Because of Seulgi's eye gaze, in addition to her passion, there is also anxiety and sadness. She could completely see, but could not neutralize her.

"You are so beautiful, not looking at it is a waste," Seulgi said, then turned her head to look at her fishing rod. Once again it vibrated, she jerked again and a fish from the water emerged from Irene's amazement. She immediately frowned.

"How is it .. Seulgi, I think my fishing rod is broken. Let's change it" Irene started bouncing around Seulgi. What is it that she still hasn't found yet? Irene is famous in the scene like that but must give in to these damn fish? Never. Seulgi reluctantly looked at Irene. She had a little desire to laugh at her childish attitude. But she couldn't hold it. Leaving the fishing rod aside, Seulgi went to check the fishing rod for Irene. When she pulled it up, only a sharp, empty, silver hook remained. Irene furrowed her eyebrows, isn't she really hooked?

"Your bait has slipped away" she said and handed Irene a new bait. She quickly grabbed it and meticulously attached it to the hook. She hoped this time it wouldn't fall out meaninglessly. Seulgi found herself caught up to three fish, rushed to the side of the tent to kill the fish, preparing to eat. Irene was left alone and didn't care. Her hawkish eyes now focused on this damned fishing rod. As long as it moves a little, Irene will then pull hard. Definitely.

When Seulgi went to the tent, saw Joy and Yerim grilling two fish. These kids are too fast. So it was only Irene that couldn't finish it yet. Seulgi thought of Irene's understanding of winning, but today, if she can't catch any fish, she won't be able to return. Well, let her sit there for a while, probably catch it, or be too bored then give up. Thinking so, Seulgi walked over to help the other two prepare firewood and other necessities.

It was, a long time later, Seulgi still saw Irene sitting still like a bronze statue there. She absolutely did not budge. This scene made her very afraid that she would sit for a long time in the cold and get cramps, and hurried to Irene's side. So Irene sat still for almost two hours. Strange, why didn't any fish bite her bait? When Seulgi went behind her back, Irene still didn't know anything. Seulgi looked at her, now she found out that Irene had a habit of tapping her feet whenever she waited. She had to cover her mouth so she wouldn't laugh out loud. This idiot, is it like that to chase fish away? It is true that Irene is good, beautiful, and also
good at school.

"Hyun, haven't you given up yet?" She walked back, crouching on her knees next to her. Seulgi reached out and rubbed her head, making Irene turn to look at her. Her fire-like gaze made Seulgi know how much Irene really was determined. She looked at Seulgi, then only spat out three words.

"I will never" After that, she turned her head to look at the fishing rod, the more powerful the rhythm on the foot than the hardship on the ice, made Seulgi sneakily smile. Wasn't she the one who said she had to be silent, or would the fish run away? Seulgi shook her head, speaking softly.

"Hyun, really want to catch a fish ?" She knew asking this question was really redundant. Of course she wanted to catch one. It was, she just asked that way if she wanted her to help. How is Seulgi thinking, Irene turned to look at her with an extremely pitiful look for help. The poor girl nodded.

"Yes, very, very much." Seulgi was a bit shocked. Are the four words very cheating? It's just fish, how can she make her wonder. Seulgi said to her heart, this time with Irene, she will conscientiously take care of and help her with everything she can. Even though it was the smallest thing, if Irene wanted to, Seulgi could not help but give her.

"Okay, first of all ... don't beat your feet. You're scaring all the fish, idiot" Irene heard that and was shocked. So from now on, she was the reason no fish came near? Yet she was still cursing certain that this damned fishing rod was broken. Seulgi took a branch of the tree. After that, she spread some small bait around the water surface. Seulgi asked Irene to add a big bait to the hook and waited. Irene stared intently at all her movements. What she liked in the way Seulgi instructed her was that she never changed her to do anything. Seulgi only makes things easier for her to achieve it. It is this that makes Irene sometimes feel small and weak when she is beside Seulgi. Done, Seulgi told Irene to wait. She also waited patiently with her. The atmosphere between the two suddenly became quiet, but the anxiety was hard to describe. Irene never experienced this feeling with anyone. When both of them have a common goal towards it, even though it's as small as a fishing story, it takes a lot of time. Yet it made Irene feel, a ray of happiness crept in the heart. It is strange.

They both stared intently at the still water. In Seulgi's heart, she also hope to have fish bite. Compared to Irene, she thought that she wanted to catch a fish, and not lose. Simply because Seulgi knows that this fish will make Irene happy to laugh at her eyes. But everything made Irene laugh, she wanted to bring her. Only when the two of them waited like this, Irene could feel herself from when there was a kind of trust for Seulgi. Stronger than ever before she realized. Irene suddenly had a strange feeling that she could rely on this person. She had a lot of hope when Seulgi said this would work. Just a simple sentence like that of her would be enough to dispel all the disgust from just now. She just thought, Seulgi wouldn't dismiss her. She will definitely catch fish. Thinking is slow and fast. Irene is still immersed in her own thoughts about whether she really gave Seulgi confidence or that her hand was grabbed and pulled up.

"Hyun, Hyun, you have fish" Seulgi shouted. Irene seemed to be dragged out of her world. She tried to pull with her. When the big fish was pulled up, Irene was like a kid, she jumped up. Irene kept shaking Seulgi's hand.

"Okay, I can get it" Irene shouted. Seulgi looked at her smiling. As expected of her. Normally, Seulgi found every way to make fun of Irene, and she always kept a dignified look, always like a calm and calm cloud. Yet only one fish could make her so happy. Just like children. The day is always uncomfortable with everything in the world, when it comes to eating the malt candy, which is sold on the sidewalk, it is very happy.

"Okay, lady, you successfully caught the fish. Let's go eat" Seulgi plays Irene's shoulder while she still holds the fish that is struggling. Irene happily let Seulgi hug her, she was busy watching the booty in her hand. It was so fun.

That day, for Irene was really an unforgettable day. At the end of the day, everyone was tired, but she was still very happy. Only Seulgi is tough and consciously drives home. Irene sat next to her, feeling like she didn't know where Seulgi got her strength but could be so strong. Especially after going through such a deadly legacy that it is still possible to drive people back. She looked vaguely at the rearview mirror. At the back, Yerim and Joy also leaned on each other and fell asleep. She also wanted to sleep for a bit, but when she looked at Seulgi driving, Irene was moved. But, she couldn't resist the fatigue.

Not knowing what she thought, Irene immediately reached for Seulgi's hand. Ten fingers are so tight together in Seulgi's astonishment. Her hand is very warm, contrasting with Irene's always cold hand like a perfect combination. Irene kept falling asleep in Seulgi's warmth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 350 12
❝𝗜'𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗲. 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲?❞ ➵ 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙚𝙪𝙡𝙜𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖�...
160K 4.4K 58
[YOU ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER] [KANG SEULGI X READER] (Just letting you know,It's like a Korean drama view.The videos or photos I'm using in the chapt...
28.5K 1.1K 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24
13K 829 35
Can I? A story of two people adjusting to what is expected of them?