PJO Magazine Edition #9: Augu...

Por PJO_Magazine

The ninth issue of the PJO Magazine, with Hazel Levesque as our star! **may contain spoilers for Percy Jackso... Más

To All The Readers
Article #1: Hazel and Thalia
Ask the Demigods
PJO Humor
Oneshot: Horseback Riding
Quiz
Article #2: Hazel's Past
Fanart Gallery
Ask the Demigods
Character Playlist
Monthly Poll

Ask the Demigods

151 9 0
Por PJO_Magazine

To Camp Jupiter: Frazel?

Dakota: Oh yeah. I could tell those two were gonna end up together when Frank first joined.

Layla: MY OTP!!!!!!!

Michael: Layla. Layla. Take a breath. You're having considerable trouble breathing. But yeah, I gotta say they're good together.

Gwen: It was kind of fitting that the losers-turned-heroes started dating. Anyways, they're adorable.

Octavian: Oh yes, the Fifth Cohort geeks. They're perfect for each other.

Reyna: Octavian, shut your mouth. Hazel and Frank work together very well and are the epitome of a good Roman couple.

Jason: I love them. They're so cute together.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

203K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
160K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...