Transferred to the other worl...

Autorstwa GoblinAuthor

Sora Takahashi died saving his classmate from Truck-kun. Instead of moving on to the afterlife, he was given... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Forest of Astalla
Chapter 2 - Sanalei De 'Aise
Chapter 3 - Arendall
Chapter 4 - Adventurer's Guild
Author's Note
Chapter 5 - Cursed Sword
Chapter 6 - Revenge
Chapter 7 - Mock Battle
Chapter 8 - The Girl from the Sword
Chapter 9 - Encounter on the Road
Author's note 2
Chapter 10 - Demon General
Chapter 11 - Waking Up to a Rude Noble
Chapter 12 - Spending Skill Points
Chapter 13 - Midnight Wolf, and a Message?
Chapter 14 - Hero Summoning?
Chapter 15 - Meeting the Hero
Chapter 16 - Beastmen Capital
Chapter 17 - Dreams of the Past
Author's Note 3
Chapter 18 - Cocky Hero
Update
update 2 (Sorry Again)
Chapter 19 - Rikuru Village
Chapter 20 - Killing my First Dragon
Chapter 21 - The Goddess' Trust
Author's Note 4
Chapter 22 - Meeting the King
Chapter 23 - Guild Promotion
Chapter 24 - Nobility & The Truth
Chapter 25 - Feelings & The Return
Author's Note 5
Chapter 26 - First Day Back
Chapter 27 - Things Have Changed
Chapter 28 - Weapons Test and Realization
Chapter 29 - The Rogue?
Chapter 30 - Awakening Divinity
Chapter 31 - Fighting? a God
Chapter 32 - Our Territory
Chapter 33 - The Start of My City
Little Contest
Chapter 34 - The Statue & Ikari Grows
Contest Winners
Chapter 35 - Buying Slaves
Chapter 37 - Visitor & Curious Title
Chapter 38 - My Daughter
Chapter 39 - School Day
Author's Note
Chapter 40 - Progress
End of Book 1

Chapter 36 - Residential District

3.2K 110 20
Autorstwa GoblinAuthor

(A/N: For the slaves I will be providing a bracket to define what race each one is. It'll just be for this chapter, and maybe the next one. This is just to get people used to which name, is for which slave. Example: (Name[Race])

Also, I'm sorry if this chapter doesn't seem as good as usual.)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"What am I looking at here?" (Corhn)

"These are slaves that we just bought to help out around the mansion." (Sora)

"Slaves? I'm sure your fox clan's king would have been happy to provide you with the necessary servants if you asked him." (Corhn)

"Yeah, but I didn't want to risk him having them act as spies to keep an eye on my progress. I want to keep things to myself, so I'd rather have a slave that I could trust to be loyal to me, rather than a servant provided to the king that will spy on me for him." (Sora)

"I suppose that's understandable. Especially with that gun of yours. From what I remember, you provided the blueprint to Gaer for the creation of it, and also came up with the idea to convert magical energy into the ammunition for it. So I'd understand why you'd want to keep it a secret on how you acquired that knowledge...So, why are you here today?" (Corhn)

"I'm here to pick you up for a moment. The city is in development, and figured I should come get you so you can pick a location for your shop." (Sora)

"Oooohhh. Let me get my tools." (Corhn)

"Ah. You don't need to. You'll just have to pick a plot out, then I'll construct the building. After the population has increased, then you can move there." (Sora)

"Are you kidding? I'm going to go there to help promote your city. If people hear that I moved there, then it'll bring you more business. The same for Gaer. He may not do much work, but he is still famous for making amazing weapons, so having the knowledge spread that he lives in your city will be very beneficial." (Corhn)

Huh, I didn't expect him to make the offer. I didn't want to use his name in such a way but since he's offering, then there's no way I could turn it down.

"Alright, I'll wait here while you prepare your things. Although, you don't have to worry about getting it all at once since we can come back later." (Sora)

"Alright, since you can use 'Gate' then can I ask that you make sure the door is locked? So nobody walks in and tries to steal something when I'm not here." (Corhn)

While he went to the other room to gather his tools, I went to the front door and made sure that it was locked, and that the 'OPEN' sign was turned around so that 'CLOSED' was the side that was showing to the public.

When I double checked to make sure that things were secured and that cases that held products, were closed, Corhn came in from the back room carrying a large bag that I could only assume was filled with his tools for inscribing magic formations into his crafted products.

"Are you ready?" (Sora)

"Ready whenever you are Lord." (Corhn)

I felt a little weird hearing him call me "Lord" considering I was pretty much a customer of his, and I probably will still visit his shop in the future. Well, I have to get used to it eventually, because I'm sure there will still be people who feel weird hearing someone be on a first name basis with the lord of the city, who isn't another noble or a king.

I opened a gate that led to the city, and made sure to stick my head in first, to make sure I was at the right place. I know that the spell will take me to the location as long as I keep the image in my head clear, but I just don't want any mistakes to be made.

"Alright everyone, go ahead and go through the gate and we'll be at my city. Warning, it's still under construction." (Sora)

While I explained, Corhn was the first to jump through, followed by the slaves, and then with Sana and I right behind all of them. I could see the amazement in the face of Corhn, and my slaves.

"It's barely been one week since you came here, and you've already done all of this?!" (Corhn)

"One week? Master, did you do all of this stuff, by yourself?" (Fhiora[Dwarf])

"Well, I had a bit of help in sectioning out the plots for buildings. Although, the actual construction was done by me thanks to my magic." (Sora)

"Wow! Master must be really strong!" (Fhiora[Dwarf])

"Hahaha. Yes Fhiora, I'm very strong. I've already defeated a Demon General, and a Demon Lieutenant." (Sora)

"Wooowwww!" (Fhiora[Dwarf])

I'm not really the bragging type of person, but she seems to find it entertaining to learn that I'm a strong person. So I suppose that it would be fine to brag a little bit to entertain her. Plus, she seemed to enjoy the idea that her new master is someone powerful, so there's no harm done.

"Master?" (Dohline[Demon])

"Hm? Yes, how can I help you Dohline?" (Sora)

"You said you defeated a Demon General, right? What was their name?" (Dohline[Demon])

"I don't really remember his name, but it was a good battle. I caught him trying to rally a bunch of Orcs to attack the Human Capital, Arendall. Finding him was an accident, but I knew it would be too dangerous to leave him be, so I had to defeat him." (Sora)

"I see." (Dohline[Demon])

She seemed to be relieved when I told her about the demon I had killed. Perhaps she has some relation with one of the Demon Generals? She's a War Slave so I assume that she was captured after her commander had been defeated in battle. However, I suppose I was a little wistful in hoping that the commander would be the Demon General. It was probably one of the Demon General's Lieutenants.

"Defeating the Demon General...is that how you got the money to do all of this?" (Fennel [Elf])

"No, I did get money for killing him, but I used that to get some equipment and whatnot. I used his core to make my gauntlets." (Sora)

"Master, you used it for equipment? You could have gotten a fortune just for selling it!" (Bell[Human])

"True, I could have received a large, substantial amount of money for selling it. However, I'm not going to pass up the opportunity to use it for powerful equipment." (Sora)

My slaves looked at me with confusion written on their faces. It makes me wonder if they think the Demon Generals core couldn't be used to make equipment. Either way, if I get another core from one of the generals, then I'll still use it to have equipment made.

"Alright, enough chatting for now. Corhn, let's get you sorted out, then I'll show my slaves to my mansion." (Sora)

With that, Sana was leading the way to our commercial district as I explained the district system we were using to Corhn and the slaves. I also explained the choice to place a large park and Academy in the center of the city.

"So you plan to become an academic city then?" (Corhn)

"The Academy will be a large appeal for our city, but it won't just be about academics. I'll also be promoting the advancements of technology and science." (Sora)

"Science? Technology?" (Corhn)

"Advancing our way of living to make it easier, and more comfortable so that people have more time to do other activities." (Sora)

"Sounds interesting, I'd love to see that happen. I also hope to have a part in the creation of this Science, and Technology." (Corhn)

"Technology and science are just fields of research. The products that come from that research is what would be used. Kind of like if someone asked you to inscribe a very specific magic formation, but you needed to research the best way to execute it." (Sora)

"Ahhhh, I see now. Well, if you need assistance in the fields of magical formations, then you can come to me. I have to do a lot of research on those to satisfy my customers." (Corhn)

"I'll happily accept your help when the time comes Corhn." (Sora)

With the assurance that he'd help me with the research to advance my city, we found him a location for his shop. He chose a spot that is relatively close to where the academy is going to be built. How did we select a plot? Sana had the villagers section everything out by taking down the old wooden fence, and using the wood as markers to measure out the spacing for a building's size.

I used Earth magic to build him the structure for his shop. I added a second floor so he could use it as his home. Since it was Earth magic, it was made from the stone that's located underground, beneath the city. So, later on, we'll have some of the villagers collect wood from the forest, then we can use that wood on the inside to make it look nicer than just stone everywhere. I've already got some villagers doing that, but there's still a lot of wood that we need for all the buildings we'll have, especially for the academy.

Even my mansion is still made of stone on the inside, and it's getting kind of dull. I'm even considering taking construction materials from Earth. I'm not fond of stealing, but I'm getting kind of tempted to do it, just to speed things up a little bit. However, I know that if I do, then I might end up with the title of 'Thief' in my status, and I would prefer those types of titles to not enter my status menu.

"Well, I don't think I'll be able to get used to watching you use magic to construct an entire building. I can't wait to see how it turns out when you build your academy. Speaking of which, have you considered a name for your school yet?" (Corhn)

"A name huh? I didn't think about it yet, and was going to wait until it was built first." (Sora)

"That's alright, I believe the name will come to you eventually, so take your time. If this is an academy that you build, then I believe that the name will spread far and wide, so make sure it's a good name." (Corhn)

A name huh? I actually have been considering a name, but I'm just not sure on whether to use it for the academy, or for the name of the city. What's the name I'm thinking of? Well, it's a name that I went by about a week ago. Something that Akio-sama keeps calling me, because she says it's my 'God' name, and the name that I'm talking about is 'Aros'.

Even though it's not my name, I am considering using it, just to see if I can find any evidence of who Aros is. It's a possibility that someone in Auralel may actually know who Aros is. If someone does, then I believe they might step forward, and I'll be able to learn some information from them, because I feel like Akio-sama has chosen to be lazy and not investigate.

"Alright Corhn. It's a basic construction, a villager will be by later to provide you with a bed. There's still a lot more that I need to do before I go back to collect your items. However, I do plan on doing so, that way you can still have all of your products with you." (Sora)

"Thank you milord. I look forward to the growth of this city." (Corhn)

Corhn said his goodbye, and disappeared into his new shop, so that he could set up his tools and grow accustomed to the new environment. I, meanwhile, showed the slaves to my mansion, and gave them a tour.

"Alright, I've taken your skills into consideration, and have chosen the tasks that I believe are more suited for each of you. First, let's start with Dohline." (Sora)

"Yes, master." (Dohline[Demon])

"You don't really have any skills as a maid, but you do have good combat skills. So you will be a guard for my home." (Sora)

"Sorry for my lack of skills, Master." (Dohline[Demon])

"Don't worry about it. You are more suited for combat, so I believe a combat position will suit you better. Second, Bell." (Sora)

"Yes, Master!" (Bell[Human])

"I was told you were a female maid but, instead, you are actually male. However, you were previously in the position of the head maid, so I will give you the choice of dressing in a maid's uniform, or a butler's uniform." (Sora)

"Thank you, Master!" (Bell[Human])

"Alright, next Fennel." (Sora)

"Master." (Fennel[Elf])

"You are skilled in archery, and gardening skills. So I would like your main duty be tending to the future garden around the mansion." (Sora)

"Thank you, Master." (Fennel[Elf])

"Alright, now for Fhiora." (Sora)

"Master~!" (Fhiora[Dwarf])

"For now, you'll assist me in creating furniture for the mansion. Afterwards, since you have skill in craftsmanship, you will study under a friend of mine. He's an amazing blacksmith, and I'm sure you can learn tons from him." (Sora)

"Is Master friend, the one who made your gauntlets?" (Fhiora[Dwarf])

"That's right Fhiora. He made my gauntlets, and a weapon of mine as well." (Sora)

"Did he make your sword?" (Fhiora[Dwarf])

"No, he did not. This sword I got from somebody else. Although, I don't regret buying this sword since it has been very helpful since the beginning. Alright, now Brianne." (Sora)

"Master." (Brianne[Foxgirl])

"You have considerable cooking and cleaning skills, so you will help Bell with cleaning around the mansion, but your main duty will be cooking the meals for everyone." (Sora)

"I promise to do my job well Master." (Brianne[Foxgirl])

"You will be given your own rooms, and of course, you are allowed to pick your rooms. However, just remember the biggest one is for Sana and I." (Sora)

I've given them their duties, and sent them off to pick out their rooms, meanwhile, I went outside with Sana and she guided me to the Residential District, where I used my Earth Magic to construct the houses, and after which, the villagers dismantled their old homes and moved into the housing that I created.

I also received a lot of praise for how I constructed the Residential District. Why did I receive the praise? Well, it's because I based the buildings off of apartment structures back on Earth. Allowing more people to live in the city, and saving up on the space at the same time. I did have to show a couple of the villagers how the apartments work, so that they could explain to the others that it's actually a sort of multi-home building that allows many families to live in their own units.

I also asked Pend to go through and write a number on each door so we can use them as a unit number for the address.

In the center of the Residential District a placed a park with play structures that could be used by the children when they are out with their friends. I, of course, had to explain the play structures to the children as well, and after I did they ran off and started using them immediately.

I made my way back home after constructing the Residential District, so I could rest after using up so much of my magic. After I wake up, I'll implement a plumbing system, into the apartments, so that people could use a toilet, and wash their hands in sinks. Then, after the sinks, I'll work on how to make soap products to use so that illness is less likely to occur.

After I get the plumbing systems are placed in, along with sewage disposal, I'll go back to Serali and collect all of Corhn's products, and then fetch Gaer and have him pick a location for his blacksmith. Then, when he has his location decided, then I can make all the other shops for merchants to move into. Then, that will be the completion of the shopping district.

After that, I'll just have the Guild district to construct. The Guild District is the largest district in the city, so that there will be enough space for the large buildings, and an arena that we can use to host tournaments, similar to how the Olympics work on Earth. I just hope that my city will grow to be welcoming of all races, because I don't want there to be any hatred, even though I know that's a difficult thing to ask of people. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

30.9K 1.9K 115
"The Priestess" is a very well-known otome game that turned into a light novel become a manga and got adapted into an anime. Hadley was very obsessed...
270 40 24
Deadbeat incel loser experiences the final breaking point and dies a wanted death. Only to find himself in a strange predicament. In a new world, wit...
6 2 2
What would you do if you reincarnated in another world? If you weren't a human anymore? If you were really weak? What if you had to fight a dragon th...
153 20 9
Diantara Surgabumi was a peace loving boy born and grown in a remote village in the mountains, but that all changed when he got shoved into the chaos...