My Mates.....and Me (disconti...

By MegaCrystal555

she has a secret. A secret that she doesn't even know.She is 'The Chosen One'. She must pick a side. Her deci... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

23-10-14

464 14 5
By MegaCrystal555

So basically idek what I'm doing with my Stories anymore!

I mean when I started writing this I was a carrot and I didn't know shit.

I have no motivation whatsoever to write. It's not like I'm super busy, I mean, it's just that I really couldn't be bothered tbh. I would delete it but I can't seem to do it and then when someone starts reading it and comments "pls update so good" and so forth im like "well shit". Especially since chapter 2 has nothing in it.

So basically I'm writing this to say idk if I will ever finish editing and continue writing this story. So to any readers I have I'm very very sorry. I put today's date as the title to this so any new readers will know when this was written. I will try and continue but I doubt I will. Now I'm just kinda rambling so yeah this is megacrystal555 logging out ✌️

-aoife xxx

I M P O R T A N T

(This book is currently discontinued. Originally I had planned to rewrite it but keeping the majority of the book the same, I had started and I deleted chapter 2 with intentions of rewriting the whole thing in the days following but I didn't and I've forgotten at this stage what was in the chapter.
But You can continue reading if you really want to. Sometime in the future I might finish it but currently i have no plans.
If anyone has any questions on a specific chapter, the book in general or the ending , feel free to ask- 04/02/15)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 4.3K 29
{Completed. Sequel completed } "Finally, you stopped wiggling. Now this will be much easier." He says with a husky voice. I closed my eyes not wanti...
223K 6K 43
-CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING!- Renesmee had a twin that everyone loved. but she was more human and they had to give her up. Renesmee loved her sister- in...
40.1K 544 3
For once, gran didn't look so good. That ever present spark in her eyes was... not there. Even her lips looked pale. "Gran, are you OK?" She lifted h...
764K 33.1K 60
"Let them go, Dante." I whip my head to see a small boy standing the clearing with blonde hair and a green cloak hanging from shoulders. He isn't ve...