BABY BOY

By Kokochannel89

THIS BOOK IS FICTIONAL DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFY!!! Jungkook has always had a craving for an "innocent"... More

Craving
BABY IS HERE
Domestic.
Mine.
Carnival
Our First Time...s
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT.
Two Lines?
TOO FAST!?
It's Over.
Bliss.
Downright Blessed.

Truth Comes Out.

7.1K 204 37
By Kokochannel89

Next Day.

"Hi Kookie." Jenna waves.

"What the fuck?" Jungkook quietly states.

"I have some major back pain due to my baby and was wondering if you would be a dear and rub my feet." Jenna giggles.

Jungkook looked around and notice that so far it was only him and Jenna there. Class wasn't cancel but they were on a water break. Taehyung was currently in the bathroom while Jungkook remained there just resting.

"Jenna right?" Jungkook asked.

"That's right Kookie. But I can more than Jenna to you. Be your baby girl." Jenna smiles. He cringes at the fact she been saying his nickname that only Taehyung. But he was over pissed by the fact that she thought she could ever replace Taehyung.

"Fuck off Jenna." Jungkook deadly glares at her.

"That was uncalled for." Jenna bitterly replied.

"No what's uncalled for it's you non stop flirting with me. I already told you multiple times that I am taken. Which is why I took a different course of action. I took the liberty of asking Joy if I can measure how many feet there are in this room. And lucky for me it's big enough for this." Jungkook states handing her a piece of paper.

"What's this?" Jenna looks at the document.

"You been served bitch." Jungkook smiles.

"A restraining order!?" Jenna scoffs.

"Yeah. Clearly you didn't take "Sorry but I'm taken by an amazing baby boy" so I had to resort to asking my Father what would he do. The thing is he had the same thing happen to him and he filed a restraining order as well. Funny enough he commented that it's just isn't our look Jungkook; we have to put guards up. So I did. So now that you have the document please stay away from me and Taehyung at 100 feet. You see where that light is in the back left corner. You stay over there till Taehyung and I leave the building or if you leave the building first. And since there are two exits it's perfect so you would never have to come across us at all. Stay  100 feet away from us." Jungkook threatens.

Jenna starts to walk away really sad and that is when Taehyung comes in and she glares at him. He walks towards Jungkook and wonders what happened. He sits goes and sits (well tries to because Jungkook stands up only to pick him up and sit him down and then he goes behind him.)

"Uhhhh Kookie what happen when I was gone?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook never holds anything back from Taehyung so he proceeds to tell him.

"Just decided to put that flirting bitch in her place so she won't be coming near us for 100 feet exactly at all times." Jungkook states as he softly kisses the younger's neck. Taehyung giggles as he understood now what the elder did.

"Koookiiiieee." Taehyung giggles and whine.

~
Random Coffee Shop. 3 months later.

"So you're officially moved in. Have twins on the way. When is the wedding?" Yoongi asked.

"Hyung I haven't proposed yet." Jungkook stated.

"Yet." Yoongi smirked.

"Okay okay. Stop teasing." Jungkook slightly smiles.

"I'm not I just. It's I'm just proud of you Jeon. You have something I always craved." Yoongi smile.

"Hyung... you know he is taken right." Jungkook sipped his coffee.

"I know I kind of wish I didn't wait... I also didn't think they would be together for so long." Yoongi admitted.

"So what's the deal with you and Jaehyun?" Jungkook asked.

"I have been helping him with getting some training. Honestly dude is a jerk I don't know why Chim is still with him. I have been trying to help him because well if I help him I get closer to Jimin but it has been doing the exact opposite for me." Yoongi groans.

Jungkook laughs.

"If you could just be honest with my brother than things wouldn't be so bad." Jungkook stated.

"Jeon... he has never been into me. He completely ignores me. Even when we were younger. My love is one sided but hey it's fine." Yoongi stated as Jungkook bums and looks up.

"Oh Jimin." Jungkook says in a surprised tone making Yoongi stop everything he was doing.

"Sorry to bother you I just came in two seconds ago." Jimin smiled.

"Uhh— uhhh..." Jungkook tried his best to remain calm.

"Did you hear something you shouldn't have tiny Jeon?" Yoongi questions him.

"Oh you're here." Jimin rolls his eyes. Because of his response Yoongi knew that he couldn't have heard anything. Jimin is so quick to make things awkward and get super shy.

"Uhm who did you think it was?" Jungkook asked super confused.

"Honestly Hyung I really don't care enough about your life to notice SOME people. I saw you. Wanted to come over and say hi." Jimin says cool and collected.

"What? Why? You never notice me." Jungkook questions his integrity.

"Get over yourself. Now that you are about to become a father I am trying to have a newfound respect for you." Jimin rolls his eyes. This causes Yoongi to smile. He knows the younger one is very vocal about his hatred for his brother but of course he knows he loves him too. Jungkook on the other hand finds it hard to believe sometimes.

"Okay okay Jeez... try harder." Jungkook sneers.

"Whatever. Either way... I knew I would find you here so can you please give this to Tae?" Jimin says handing him a gift bag.

"What is this?" Jungkook asked.

"The things I do for my best friend." Jimin responded without answering him and leaving the small coffee shop.

Jungkook looks inside the gift bag and smirks closing it back up. Pregnancy lingerie. All red. All Lacey and see through. One text message from Taehyung : Is my daddy getting ready to deliver me the goods and fuck me real nice? ;)

"I'm guessing it has to do with sex huh?" Yoongi ask while sipping his coffee.

"I have to go Hyung." Jungkook states dropping a $50 dollar bill.

"Wow that is a huge tip." Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Hey... I'm feeling generous today. Don't mean to cut our hangout time short but something came up." Jungkook smiles sweetly.

"Yeah yeah go home to your incubus." Yoongi teases.

"Hyung... he laughs out loud but get serious... you should just tell Jimin how you feel... if it makes you feel better... I find Jaehyun a jerk too. Hate that guy. " Jungkook states.
~
KooKoo and Taetae Home.

"Taetae" Jungkook sings while skipping inside their house.

"In here." Taehyung replies. Jungkook walks into their bedroom only to be met with Taehyung on the phone. Jungkook waits for him to get off it but climbs into bed. Hearing minor parts of the conversation and not knowing who is on the other line.

"No way... Yeah I can see that... what will you do about it then?... Uhuh... wow bold aren't we? Ohohohoho I'm proud of you... seriously!? Wow... okayyy... alright bye. Spill the tea when it happens then." Taehyung giggles hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" Jungkook asked curiously while climbing into bed.

"Did you bring my goods?" Taehyung smirks.

"Of course. You naughty baby boy.... so who was that?" Jungkook asked more curiously.

"A close friend. Very close actually." Taehyung smiles.

"Should I be worried?" Jungkook gulps.

"Never. Trust me, she was just telling me a little plan she has against her lying cheating partner." Taehyung smirked evilly.

"Oh shit did something happen?" Jungkook was wondering who it was.

"Don't worry just some spill tea here and there... now be a good hyung and get naked and lay here for me yeah?" Taehyung suggested.

"Ohhh demanding. I like it." Jungkook states as he doesn't hesitate from stripping... of course this sends Taehyung to hiss a little and bit his lip from not concentrating.

He then proceeds to step into their bathroom to change. Stepping out he caused Jungkook to hitch his breath.

"Baby." Jungkook smirks. He walks closer to cook and straddles his right thigh. He then starts to kiss him waiting no time. He starts to rut against his right thigh.

"I can't wait for the day that I give birth. Vanilla sex is not my forte." Taehyung states as he breaks the kiss. Jungkook laughs but dives into his neck as Taehyung continues to grind on him.

"Koooo mmmm that feels so good." Taehyung gasps as Jungkook starts to suck and bite lightly on his neck.

"Mmm my pretty baby boy." Jungkook says admiring his work on Taehyung's neck. Taehyung gets off him and goes on all fours.

"Prep me." Taehyung moans.

Jungkook doesn't hesitate. Grabs the lube and begins to tease his little baby. Even with light kisses on his butt cheek and small bites from time to time. When he knows he is fully ready to take him slow... he decides to tease him. He lubes up his cock only to align it against his asshole and starts to tease it. Not fully putting it in. Taehyung loves it when Jungkook teases him. He pops it in.

"On your back baby. You know how much I like to see you when I fuck you." Jungkook smirks. Taehyung slowly turns not because he likes to tease Kookie but his belly is so big he has to be careful. And he once never felt insecure about his weight. Being 8 months in. . Jungkook would always sweet talk to him and call him beautiful... but in bed...

"God you are so sexy." Jungkook states admiring him as if he wanted to eat him up.

Taehyung blushes. Jungkook slowly drags him down the edge of the bed. Supporting Taehyung's legs around his naked waist. He enters him in this position. Table Top. One of Taehyung's favorite positions since he hit his third trimester.

"Kooo-gasp-kieee mmmm ahhhh" Taehyung moans as Jungkook penetrates him.

"Mmm so god damn sexy. Why are you so sexy? Don't leave the house okay. No one is allowed to see my pretty baby.." Jungkook babbles as his dick keeps getting engulfs by Taehyung.

He giggles causing Jungkook breath to hitch like it was the most beautiful sound in the world.

He continues to slowly penetrate him causing him to become like jelly but Jungkook has been working out more and more because ever since Taehyung hit his 7 months he complains about his feet hurting. So let's say Jungkook just carries him like everywhere. Many people are so jealous. Although Taehyung tells him continuously to put him down... he secretly enjoys it.

"Ahh fuck so tight for me baby." Jungkook states.

Taehyung starts to cry. Jungkook panics thinking he hurt him in a way.

"NO PUT IT BACK!" Taehyung yells.

"Baby... are you okay!? Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked with so much worry and concern.

"Kookie no. Put it back please. I'm okay. It just feels so good. I got emotional because you feel so amazing inside me." Taehyung sniffled.

"Oh." Jungkook lightly laughs.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung apologizes.

"No no my pretty baby." Jungkook calms him and slowly puts it back inside him. Taehyung's eyes start to roll back.

"How close are you?" Jungkook ask. They have been going at it for a good 45 minutes. This is the longest they ever gone because in seven minutes Taehyung usually cums. Taehyung even joked that this is what people meant by seven minutes in Heaven. He really can't help it if Jungkook thrusts are that good.

"So close." Taehyung answers.

"Me too. Together?" Jungkook asked.

"Ye—- mmmm ahhh" Taehyung answers. They both came. Taehyung slightly on his tummy but more on Jungkook's chest and stomach. While Jungkook came inside him.

"My pretty baby." Jungkook states as he cleans Taehyung.

They both cuddle once they are cleaned up... well once Jungkook cleans them both up.

"So... Yoongi might confess. I kinda push it on him." Jungkook states.

"Oh shit no. Didn't you tell him he was taken?" Taehyung worries for Jimin.

"I think it's best that he breaks up and dates Yoongi. They are better for each other." Jungkook answers.

"Kookie what the fuck?" Taehyung questions him angrily.

"Come on Tae. He is a jerk. Yoongi is better for him." Jungkook says.

"Koo I know you and Jimin have this love hate relationship but I assure you that if anyone is better... it is Jimin okay!?" Taehyung states agitated with the fact that his boyfriend would even recommend that Yoongi dates Jaehyun.

"Uhm Tae What?" Jungkook asked confused as hell.

"Please stop with hating Jimin." Taehyung pouts.

"What? No baby. I don't hate my baby brother. I mean yeah we have this funny way of loving each other but I would die for him. You know this. Tae you don't know who Yoongi likes do you?" Jungkook says.

"Jaehyun." Taehyung sniffled.

"No. Jimin. For years... he just wasn't fast enough. He hates Jaehyun." Jungkook states.

"Wait then why is he spending so much time with Jaehyun? " Taehyung asked

"Yoongi knew that if Jaehyun came... Jimin would too. He is only giving him piano lessons. Jaehyun wants to get better. Although, he hates the guy; he wants to get on Jimin good side. Which he has been but Jimin is still very aggressive towards him." Jungkook states.

"Oh boy." Taehyung gasps.

"What?" Jungkook stated.

"That May have been my fault." Taehyung confesses.

"What did you do?" Jungkook looks at him.

"I —— mayhaveencouragedhimtocontinuetobeajealousbitchbecauseI'majealousbitchandIdon'twanttobeajealousbitchonmyown." Taehyung says super fast. (Break down: I may have encouraged him to continue to be a jealous bitch because I'm a jealous bitch and I don't want to be a jealous bitch on my own.)

Jungkook grab all of that. He chuckles lightly.

"I love when you become possessive over me. It feels nice I'm not the only one." Jungkook whispers as he kisses him lightly on his neck, earning small moans from the younger.

"You're being clingy again." Taehyung giggles.

"I can't help it." Jungkook whines.

"But Koo— Jimin really likes Jaehyun." Taehyung whines.

"But Jaehyun is a jerk. Jimin deserves better. Jaehyun treats him like trash. Talks about his weight. Doesn't compliment him. Never pays attention to him... honestly I only know this because of Yoongi and when I confronted Jimin on this he just told me it's not a big deal. But Yoongi is about to snap and honestly so am I." Jungkook stated.

"That asshole! I knew something was suspicious. One time I asked Jimin why he was crying and he simply told me I'm just an emotional bitch Tae." Taehyung pouts.

"Yeah... at first I always thought he was happy but I was very suspicious every time he would cry after their dates or hanging out with each other. But when I try to ask I was just shut down. Honestly, I'm scared. What if something happens to Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh baby. No. Let's not think about negative." Taehyung states
~~

Yoongi's lab. (Piano studio) 3 AM

As Yoongi plays one of his famous solo as he can't fall asleep. He owns this building as he is the CEO of this company where lots of famous pianist attend before embarking on debut. He is famous for training top pianist. Yoongi also runs a school which is very hard to get into since it focuses only on music. It's ranked #3 in the whole world.

small knock intrudes and he stops. He knows no one has an appointment and knows that he doesn't expect anyone to come here. He goes towards and recognized a big pink hoodie... Jimin. He collects himself and opens it lightly.

"Jimin? Is everything okay?" Yoongi asked worriedly.

"Yes. Can I come in?" Jimin asked making sure his head stays low.

"Of course." Yoongi quickly lets the boy in and closes the door. Automatically locking.

"I didn't know where else to go... Hoseok Hyung is in Japan with Rose Noona. And Taetae is pregnant and probably very tired and I know Jungkook is tired too. And our parents are in Italy for the next two months... and Namjoonie is with Jin Hyungie at a festival in Busan... I'm sorry you probably don't want me here." Jimin says trying to turn back and leave. But of course, Yoongi stops him.

"What no! Stay. Can I get you something to drink, eat??? Anything?" Yoongi asked.

"An ice pack would be nice." Jimin whispers but it's loud enough for Yoongi to catch.

"An ice pack... why?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin slightly lifts his head up and removes his hood.
He has a big bruise on his cheek. Turning almost purple.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Yoongi yells frightening Jimin a little.

"Who the fuck did this to you? Jimin we need to go to the police station." Yoongi says grabbing him very lightly.

"NO! He said he will hurt Taetae." Jimin gasped.

"What!? Who is he?" Yoongi intorragates.

"I can't tell you that... will you please help me." Jimin states.

"Jimin baby... look at me... you need to tell me who... was it Jaehyun?" Yoongi states as Jimin quivers as his name is mentioned. He doesn't have to say it Yoongi already can tell. He grabs his coat and tries to head out. Mind clearly set on killing Jaehyun.

"No Yoongi please.... please." Jimin begs.

Yoongi breathes out and pulls Jimin into a hug.

"Okay. Okay. Come we need to clean your wound." Yoongi states. As He cleans his wound, he lays him down on his bed. And let's him sleep after giving him some herbal tea. While sleeping, Yoongi snaps pictures and sends it to his cop friend. Filing some things. He immediately calls Jungkook.

"Yoongi what the fuck?" Jungkook states on the line.

"Jaehyun hit Jimin. He is at my place. He threatened to hurt Tae if he says anything." Yoongi states with anger.

"I'm on my way." Jungkook states and hangs up.

"Tae baby... wake up." Jungkook says shaking the younger.

"What? Kookie what?" Taehyung groans lightly.

"Get up and let's get dress." Jungkook states as he himself is getting dress. Taehyung looks at the alarm clock and widens his eyes.

"LOL no. Are you crazy?" Taehyung ask as he snuggles back up into bed.

"Tae it's an emergency. We need to go baby. Please trust me." Jungkook states. Taehyung can hear the sadness and anger in his tone.

"Koo what happened?" Taehyung pouts.

"Something bad baby. We need to go to Yoongi right now. Let's get there and I will explain it to you once we are there." Jungkook says as he dresses his baby boy in comfortable sweats. They walked towards their car.

As they drive in their car. 5 minutes away from Yoongi place. A car gets hit from the side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 26.6K 75
Story by:cutegir2002 ______ A story where Kim Taehyung is frustrated with his current boss, and to get his frustration away his best friend Park Jimi...
57.6K 2.5K 10
- a book of taekook one shots / short stories my mind comes up with or from comms:) • nswf content • smut • topkook • bottomtae • open for story comm...
20.6K 1.1K 33
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
48.6K 3.3K 23
{Completed} Jungkook is in need of cuddles and someone who can be a big spoon for him. Coincidentally, he comes across an App where one cannot hire s...