•° VAMPREL : BOOK 1 | COMPLET...

بواسطة DeviL-In-Utopia

"I look forward to seeing your beautiful blood on my lips again, princess." ~ AU || BTS x Reader May 18,2018... المزيد

PROLOGUE
~•°CHAPTER 1:WELCOME TO VAMPREL°•~
~•°CHAPTER 2:V-VAMPIRES!°•~
Chapter 3:WANNA PLAY A LITTLE GAME
CHAPTER 4: FIRST DAY OF VAMPREL ACADEMY
CHAPTER 5:ENTERS THE STUDENT COUNCIL OF VAMPREL
A/N MUST READ
CHAPTER 6: IT'S TEMPTING!
Kookie's Nightmare
CHAPTER 7:THE CUTEST BLACK MAILER!
CHAPTER 8: SUSPICIOUS
CHAPTER 9: TROUBLE
CHAPTER 10:THE SECRET IS REVEALED
Important Author's Note
CHAPTER 11:THE EXPECTED FROM THE UNEXPECTED!
CHAPTER 12: THAT MADDENING SCENT OF YOURS'!
CHAPTER 13: ARRIVAL OF THE ENEMY!
CHAPTER 14: THE REAL MONSTER!
CHAPTER 15: THE SWEET SMELL OF BLOOD!
CHAPTER 16: SOMETHING INTERESTING!
Tittsy Bitsy Auhtor's Notey! :)
CHAPTER 17: A DIFFERENT PREY!
Author's Stories She Wants You To Read! XD
CHAPTER 18: AMENDMENTS!
A/N
The update Is coming soon!!!
~•°CHAPTER 19: TOO CLOSE!°•~
•°CHAPTER 20: A FRIEND!°•
SUGGESTIONS?
~CHAPTER 21: WEIRD PART-1~
"~CHAPTER 22: WEIRD PART-2~"
~CHAPTER 23: THE TEACHER'S CLINIC!~
~°CHAPTER 24: KITTEN?°~
~CHAPTER 25: LIMITS!~
~"CHAPTER 26: MY BUTTERFLY LEGS!"~
~°• CHAPTER 27: THE BEST DUO!•°~
~°•CHAPTER 28: TEACH HER!•°~
Happy 22nd birthday Bunny Boy
~°•CHAPTER 29: MISUNDERSTANDING!•°~
~°•CHAPTER 30: NEW INTRUSION!•°~
Important Author's Note:
~°•CHAPTER 31: THE FALLING STARS!•°~
~°•CHAPTER 32: SO ODDLY SATISFYING!•°~
~°•CHAPTER 33: MESSED UP!•°~
♜ CHAPTER 34: THE SCHEME♞
☯ IMPORTANT PSA! ☯
♞ CHAPTER 35: THE MIN MANSION!♘
➷ CHAPTER 36: LESSON 1: FOCUS!➹
♟CHAPTER 37 : THE ILLUSIONS!♟
↜CHAPTER 38: The PSI-HOUNDS ATTACK!↝
✦ CHAPTER 39:GOING BACK HOME! ✦
♔CHAPTER 40 : CHARLOTTE'S LOST TREASURE BOXES!♔
. . . . . ╰──╮CHAPTER 41: THE HOUSE COMPETITIONS PART -1!╭──╯ . . . . .
♧CHAPTER 42: SELECTED FOR BATTLE!♧
✶CHAPTER 43: SOMETHING DEEPER THAN YOU KNOW!✶
✽CHAPTER 44 : A GLIMPSE!✽
❆CHAPTER 45: HIS PAST!❆
♝ CHAPTER 46: CHANGING THE GAME!♝
🕊CHAPTER 47: NEW ADVENTURES AHEAD!🕊
✎CHAPTER 48: ALBERT GOGLE WORTHY!✎
☽ CHAPTER 49: THE MAN SHE LOST!☽
☪ CHAPTER 50: PARTS OF THEIR PASTS! ☪
✿ CHAPTER 51: HIS CONFESSION! ✿
A/N - those who won't read it are not among my sinners.
⧑ CHAPTER 52: IN THE WRONG PLACE!⧒
author's emergency announcement
♪ CHAPTER 53: THE BALL! ♪
CHAPTER 54: VAMPREL IS ON FIRE!
𒆨 CHAPTER 55: SAVED! 𒆨
⁌ CHAPTER 56 : TO THE PALACE! ⁍
✧༺♥ CHAPTER 57: ISABELLA'S LULLABY!♥༻∞
♔ CHAPTER 58 : ROYAL PRINCESS AND THE PROMISE!♚
CHAPTER 59 : MOVING OUT!
CHAPTER 60 : BUTTERFLIES AND MOSQUITOES!
CHAPTER 61 : THE ROYAL BLOODLINE!
♠CHAPTER 62: THE NEXT STEP!♠
CHAPTER 63: BY YOUR SIDE!
"CHAPTER 64: THE PROPOSAL!"
CHAPTER 65: THE START OF WAR!
CHAPTER 66: DONG WOOK APPROACHES!
CHAPTER 67 : FEARING HER!
CHAPTER 68: THE DESCEND TO HOME!
Author's Note
CHAPTER 69: PROMISES!
CHAPTER 70: FAREWELL VAMPREL!
Author's Ending Note
UPDATE!!!

~°•CHAPTER 28: THE ROYAL CALL!•°~

2.7K 125 96
بواسطة DeviL-In-Utopia

EID MUBARAK TO EVERYONE AND HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GREAT!!!

~

You slept pretty well after so long. You wake up at 5 pm. The others would be up by now as well. You notice that time in this world flies by really fast. Back on earth, you could feel a day passing by with each second counted. But here you don't even do anything big and boom another day comes by.

You'd be leaving soon just like you came. You sit up straight, stretching your back and extending your arms. Groaning along yawning. It's Tuesday. You look outside the window, it's almost dusk. You smile unintentionally and walk to your luggage. You still need to unpack your stuff.

You rummage your stuff looking for undergarments. Seems like you have two more pairs except this one you're wearing. Yea you had thought of buying more if needed in the camp but here you have zero female contacts. You rummage through your suitcase. Taking out the laundry and the crunched pieces of clothes, at least they look like they're crunched.

When was the last time you actually opened your suitcase, yeah yesterday where you took a random dress out of it, laying on top to wear. But today the suitcase seems to have more than just clothes, well you find that out when you drag the massive leather box and empty it.

To your surprise you find few boxes in it. One is a wooden box and the word "𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔞" written under it. The wooden box is like a replica of a treasure box but all of the details and embroidery on it is of flowers and vines. You stare at it in awe and surprise. But coming back to reality, you search for any washed or clean undergarments.

"How could I be so silly?"you sigh defeated, still rummaging through it all. You need to find something soon or else these seven men with super sharp noses will probably tell you,"your scent...it stinks!" Like most vampires do in books and movies,telling the girl her scent stinks. And you don't blame her for it, poor her doesn't even have time to take a shower!

You try to control your laughter imagining Jimin or Tae say something like that to you. Indeed laughing at the situation would be your most obvious response. And you don't know about that either.

You get up, dusting your dress robes, you hear a knock at the door. You fling it open just to be surprised when a maid comes into your view.

"Uh...I'm up,"you tell her. "Ms.Kang...I'm here to prepare you for the academy,"she bows. Before you could understand what she said she steps in your room and with a rush of air you are standing in the middle of the room. All you could understand under her swift movements was that she was ordered by Namjoon to help you dress up for something. Something? well only Namjoon can tell you about it.

After half an hour, you stand in front of the mirror admiring how different you look. She tied your hair in a bun, loose curled strands hanging down from both sides, reaching your collarbone. You're dressed in a white gown, it has full sleeves that wrap under your armpit with a base hugging the ground. The embroidery is of white lotus. Diamonds are carved up in the neck area. You stare at yourself in awe.

"It isn't your wedding day,Y/N,"you blush at the thought, you shrug it off running out of your room to find Namjoon and ask him if he's going to turn you into a sacrifice. Your heart racing slightly in this moment of confusion or fear.

"Namjoo-"

"Ah seems like someone can beat me in beauty,"Seokjin chuckles under his breath as you knock on the president's room. You shiver at Seokjin's voice, calming yourself down, you turn to him.

"Seokjin sunbae! why was I dressed up like this?"you inquire, more like demand to know the reason since you feel like it's your right to know.

"Oh this,"he points to your dress,"you look beautiful and no we're not going to offer you as a sacrifice,"he laughs. You sigh in relief,"Then?"

"The case is that, last night at last minute the queen sent a request to see you,"his expression stiffens,"she has heard of your arrival and has requested to investigate upon you...it's just a small meeting and we're actually hooking you up in the matter since we haven't told anyone about your arrival."He laughs awkwardly, making your jaw drop.

"WHA-"you almost fade out. "I made you a member for a reason,Ms.Kang,"Namjoon's smooth and heart pounding voice makes you turn to him,he's cuffing his sleeves,"we'll be leaving soon for the royal palace...please co-operate with us,"his voice can express the stress and tension he's facing. You nod your head.

You guys are led to a black limo waiting at right at the door for you guys. You enter with Namjoon behind you. You notice by the front mirror another limo behind you guys. "Who's in that?"you turn your head to look at the car.

"It's Yoongi and Jungkook, they're going with us."

"Yoongi sunbae and Jungkook?couldn't they accompany us in this?"you frown. "They have some other matters to handle there besides the visit,"his voice is not quivering but he seems to be tensed. "Ms.Kang, please do not make a fool out of yourself in front of the empress...if her highness doesn't think you're up to the standards of the council she will take no time in dismissing you and I won't be able to help you...so I suggest you try avoid her,as far as you can."

You have read an extreme number of useless novels, mangas and webtoons. You smile at him, as if your soul is giving you hope that nothing bad will happen...somehow you have a bit of false hope she'll like you. Well you want it to happen that way, you gently place your hand on the president's shoulder,"I won't disappoint you."

~

Despite of the fact you're not supposed to make a fool out of yourself, you still feel your jaw dropping and hitting the floor (almost) as you take the royal residence into view. The white tiles reflect the calmness of the place. How big it is...uh you can't take the whole building into view at once. The front yards have a fountain positioned between them as fences of wild white roses circle around it. The towers accompany the backyards while the ramparts with vines covering them remind you of Vamprel academy somehow.

'The  castle'you looked at the dazzling scenery,'must be amazing to live here.'

Your ride stops at a bridge,"From here the royal carriage shall carry the guests!"a guard announces as you guys exit the cars, Yoongi and Jungkook accompany you both.

"Seems like the empress still doesn't like idea of cars,"Jungkook tries to break the silence. He looks at all three of you awkwardly.

"It's not the idea of cars...I wouldn't like these vamps made things If I could,"Yoongi answers looking down at his sword.

You notice the shiny blade right now,"Why are you wearing a sword?"you stare at it.

"It goes with the suit,"he rolls his eyes. 'Hmm..seems like a reason,'you shrug.

Namjoon and Jungkook look at you disbelievingly,'SERIOUSLY THAT IS DUMB!'

~

"Please bow when the King and Queen of Vamprel make an appearance!"the royal guards announce as four of you align in the palace's main hall.

You peek at the boys, they have their faces facing the ground. Namjoon seems to be intensely stressed.

-SOUNDS OF HORNS-

"The King and Queen have arrived!"a man calls out. All four of you bow, you bend your back,holding your dress from both corners. The guys place one knee on the ground with a their right hands crossing their chests and resting on their hearts.

"Please rise,"the King announces, all four of you raise your heads looking up. Still unable to meet the eyes of the royal ones.

FLASHBACK-

"Ms.Kang...stay careful while the queen is around...she can see through anything,"Namjoon warned you. You felt knots forming in your stomach as you thought of her ordering to kill you. But you had to face her, you just hoped everything went okay.

END-

Your eyes meet hers. She stares into them with no emotion. You stare back at. Somehow...you don't know but you find her eyes as if they're empty. It fills you with a longing desire. A desire to know why they reflect an empty soul.

~

"I'm clearly amazed to hear that the headmaster's daughter is such a young and pretty lady,"The king remarks at you while you guys have an afternoon tea.

They're not dressed into ancient clothes but like prestige outfits of the British families. You smile at the king's remark.

"I'm glad,his highness, thinks of me in such a way,"you reply courtly making Jungkook raise an eyebrow at you. You try to oppress yourself and not hit this big smirking idiot.

"I didn't expect the headmaster's daughter would be ali-"

"Your majesty...the queen has requested,Ms.Kang's presence,"a maid interrupts.

"Oh...I'll send her right away,"the king replies forgetting what he was saying,"my wife isn't that patient, AHAHAHAHA,"the old man laughs like there is no worry for him. You excuse them, leaving Jungkook and Namjoon at the table.

Yoongi had requested leave right after the king invited you guys for tea. He seemed to be bothered by something as for the queen said she needed to attend some other guests. You thought she'd leave you but you gulp when you hear that she hasn't forgotten you.

~

"Please come in,"the queen asks for you to join. You sit across her.

"I have to say...you have beautiful eyes,"the queen smiles at you. You unintentionally answer,"They resemble my dad's eyes.'

'HOLY BUNNIES!THE HEADMASTER'S EYES!'you curse as you see the queen smirking at your reaction, you said the wrong thing. You have never seen his eyes, not even through his glasses.

"I suppose the headmaster doesn't have any long lashes like you do."

"I think it's because I'm a girl,"you smile, still an awkward aura filling up the place.

"I'm amused that you're a part of the council despite having no appearance in any sort of exams for the membership,"she takes a sip of her tea, looking up at you through her cup. You gulp.

"I'm just an assistant for the treasurer...I have no other role in the council affairs."

"Oh I can see that...but you do know that a wovamp can turn many against each other,"she looks into her cup,"what if we hear news like fights and arguments among our students because of a lovely peasant that was made a part of the talk."

Your eyes shot up in realization, the fight that was held back in town. You weren't an issue, the butterfly legs were!

You try to open your mouth but shut it close,"I'm sorry if you got to hear anything like it...I will make sure I don't become a reason for something like it."

The queen examines you, your words seem true enough. "I will test you then,Kang Y/N."

"Eh?"

"You may leave,"the queen dismisses.

"I'll try not to disappoint...her majesty,"you bow,flash her with a smile, making her stare at your reaction and leave. This unclear and strange conversation just leaves an unsettling feeling in your guts. She wasn't as harsh as you had thought she'd be. You walk out.

"Hmph...you're not crying,"he mocks. You startle a bit but hold yourself up,"She isn't as mean as you told me she would be!"you roll your eyes.

"I never said anything,"he stops leaning against the wall, clutches his sword,"we should be leaving."

"Okay,"you sigh and join him.

"Uh Yoongi sunbae..."you smile at him.

"What?"he asks giving his usual I'm-not-interested-in-this-question look.

"Where were you?"you smile at him, his eyes study your face. "None of your business,"he whispers.

"BUT-"you try to catch up with him as he disappears after turning the corner.

~

"It's sure lively to have youngsters here for a moment,"the king rests in his chair. Both of them are sitting in a balcony with a wide view. Big enough for them to see the whole front of the castle.

"I like the young lady,"the queen pours a red drink in a glass.

"She looks lively, unlike other vampires."The king smiles.

"I won't doubt,"the queen's lips curve up a bit.

"Is it me or..."the king leans in looking at her face,"or have you smiled after so long!"

"Just You!"she answers indifferently.

"Ahahaha...yeah I guess I saw you smile like that after so long,"he laughs.

"Didn't the headmaster's wife and daughter died,your majesty?"the queens takes a sip of her drink.

"Yes...I forgot to ask her about her mother,"he laughs again.

THE QUEEN: How did I marry this fool?

"Uhm...sorry for that,"he stops laughing.

"Your majesty...what was the colour of our son's eyes?"she asks him out of nowhere. He smiles at her question,"Did you forget...it was hazel."

~

WUAAHHH I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M NOT MOTIVATED TO WRITE ANYMORE! DX
btw I'm calling you guys sinners. also pls do read my other works. Bye!

LOvE NOBODY BUT BTS!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.1K 192 9
" High school daily life ! " °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° This is a "My 7 Hybrids & Me" Side/crack story . If you didn't read it then you won't un...
353K 10.9K 77
~Will you stay by my side? Will you promise me? I can't lose you.... I'm afraid...~ - eng lyrics of BTS' Butterfly ☆ You, the heroine in this fanfic...
9.2K 546 26
The kingdoms of Anexártitos, situated in the Aquarius constellation is being ruled by the Demi-gods. To put a stop to the ruination caused under thei...
986K 53.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...