Xavier | Dark #1 [COMPLETED]

By Dreamerse

Can be read as a stand alone book. #1 STORY OF THE DARK SERIES #2 - COLOUR ME RED #3 - AARON "Close your eyes... More

Xavier.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
Epilogue
COLOUR ME RED - SPIN OFF
In the eye of Nick Abel

12.

1M 39.6K 14.2K
By Dreamerse

Chapter 12

We almost tip toed our way out of the room without so much as a glance towards us.

I smiled at Xavier in which I meant I was heading off. I was happy we were okay again, because for some reason it pained me to know he wasn't there. But he was now, and somehow my spirit lifted.

Just as I was about to turn around to walk away, he grabbed my elbow with his rough, large hands. They made me shiver, and his hand on my arm did no justice for my beating heart.

"Where are you going?" He said with a threatening tint to his voice. I looked to him with confusion. Back to my room was the answer. He turned me around with his hand and I found myself close to his body.

My body began to feel clammy, I could feel myself almost sweating infront of him. My face burned as electricity flew through every nerve ending. Oh what he did to me. How could it be possible?

"What are you doing?" I just about got out.

"I was wondering...I was wondering..." His hand came to scratch the nape of his neck and he looked almost nervous. Was he nervous? Why? He didn't look at me, he looked to the wall behind me, and it seemed as if he couldn't get his words out.

"What?" I breathed as I looked to his face in confusion. He still didn't look to me.

"I was wondering-"

"I know you're wondering something," I interjected. He let out a small breath.

"Fuck it," he whispered as he looked to the side of my cheek. Never to my eyes. Why? "Do you want to go and do something with me?" He asked. He scratched the nape of his neck again and I realised that's what he did when he was nervous or was anticipating something.

My heart beated hard against my chest. He wanted me to do something with him? It was always me making him do something with me. Did we have a revelation here?

"Oh, of course, yeah," I replied as I looked to him with a smile. He didn't really smile back, but he nodded his head and turned around. I could faintly hear the big huff of air he let out through his nose as he walked infront of me.

Almost forgetting himself, he stopped to let me catch up with his long strides and continued to walk slowly beside me so we continued to stay side by side.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I continued to look forward.

Xavier opened the big metal door infront of us and waited until I was outside. The wind was strong but I could feel the warmth from Xavier and I didn't feel cold at all.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked back. We continued to walk forward at a leisurely pace.

"I don't mind," I shrugged my shoulders in reply.

"Okay, I've got a place," Xavier replied. He took my over to the road opposite of the big college building.

There were shops lined against the streets but none of which Xavier took me to.

People were buzzing around me, I was surrounded by human bodies as they rushed to lunch. Bikes also whizzed passed in the streets, gently moving to prevent collision.

I never really ventured up to this part of town because it never really appealed to me, and as much as I loved the relaxation and quietness of where our college building was situated, I also really loved the business and almost excitement many people brang in a crowded town.

Xavier kept me close at all times. He didn't really touch me in anyway, but he always had his body pressed up against my back as a sign of protectiveness.

Suddenly, a man came rushing to us as he almost ran to the shops behind us. However, his shoulder collided with mine which sent me sideways and nearly to the floor.

I managed to stay on my feet just about, but my arm felt as if it was bruising already.

"You fucking watch it," I heard Xavier almost growl out at the man. His hands were clenched at his sides and his body was rigid.

The older man who seemed to be in his mid thirties wore a suit but he wasn't any short of muscle. My heart rate spiked. He couldn't go picking fights.

"Don't talk to me like that, I'm in a rush," the other man snapped back as we were planted in the middle of town, many people still rushed beside us and surrounded our bodies.

"I don't care if you're fucking in a rush, you shoulder barged her!" Xavier pointed to me as his voice got louder. Oh shit.

I went up to Xavier and laid my hand on his shoulder.

"Come on," I whispered to him, enough so he could hear me.

"Look, kid, don't be a dick head," the man replied as he went to head off. Xavier pushed him back and the flicker of anger on the other mans face made my skin crawl.

"Xavier!" I gasped as I tried to pull him away.

"Watch where you're fucking going next time, prick," Xavier let out menacingly. His voice even scared me and it wasn't aimed directly at me.

"Watch your fucking mouth, I can report you,"

"Oh I'm so scared," Xavier replied as he lifted up his hands. "Now say sorry to her," Xavier pulled me closer to him. The man rolled his eyes in reply. "Say sorry for barging her over" Xavier boomed.

"Sorry, I'm sorry for barging you over," the man replied but the anger in his eyes wasn't mistaken.

Xavier grabbed the top of my arm and led me away from the man without another word. I was still a little gob smacked in all honesty. What did he do?

"Xavier!" I gasped again as soon as it actually dawned on me what had happened.

"Don't start," Xavier let out.

"Don't start!" I spluttered. "You're the one who started on that man!"

"He nearly knocked you to the floor," Xavier replied but his voice had taken on a colder and more neutral tone.

"I don't give a shit about that, Xavier, you can't go round doing things like that, he could have hurt you and-"

"He wouldn't have hurt me, can you just please shut your mouth?" His words cut deep and I stopped dead in my tracks. He didn't bother stopping, I don't think he realised I had even stopped.

He was sulking by himself, and I wasn't putting up with him.

I turned around and made my way back on my own. Fuck that, nobody spoke to me like that. I wouldn't put up with it. He was so infuriating.

One step forward, two steps back.

I walked fast on my way back to the college building without Xavier. I didn't care that I left him on his own. He had to learn that I wasn't going to be talked to like that.

When the college building was in sight, I sighed in relief. Lucky he hadn't caught up with me, I needed time to myself. Bloody boy.

I walked to the building where my room was situated.

As soon as I got to my room I opened it up and locked it back again.

I switched on the kettle and I also turned on the tele. Background noise was the best noise.

As soon as my coffee was done, I took the cup to the sofa and sat there.

I didn't really watch the tele as I had somehow zoned out.

Why was Xavier so hard to be with sometimes? He had an attitude which went back and forth every millisecond, I swear I was getting whip lash from it all.

I laid my head in my hands and sighed. How fucked up was he?

Just as I was about to delve more into the depths of Xavier and his mission impossible brain, the door rattled as various loud knocks resonated from the door.

"Emily! Are you in there?" Xavier shouted through the wooden door. "Emily!"

I shot up from the seat and opened the door quickly.

"What do you want?" I asked as it opened. Xavier leaned against the door frame as he panted. His forehead was covered with perspiration and his hair stuck to his forehead.

"Fucking hell, Emily," he growled out.

"What?"

"You left me I thought you got mugged or someone took you or something I was fucking going out of my mind!" His voice was loud and booming, and it only added fuel to the anger that came.

"I left because you're a massive dick head and you don't have any consideration to how badly I feel when you say things like you do," I replied as I managed to keep the anger contained.

"Well you shouldn't have left like you did, anything could have happened to a girl like you during rush hour, you have no idea,"

"Well if you wasn't so rude and disrespectful then maybe I would have stayed," I crossed my arms over my chest. Why couldn't he understand?

"Next time, don't leave me like that,"

"Next time, don't act like such a dick head!" I let out louder. I couldn't believe he was blaming it on me. Couldn't he see what he did?

"For fuck sake," he breathed as his hand came to the bridge of his nose.

"I can't believe you're mad at me," I said as I shook my head. I let out a harsh laugh.

"I'm well mad,"

"I'm well mad, too," I stated back. Xavier let out another huff before standing up straight from the door.

"Can I come in?"

"No," just as I replied to his question he barged into the room anyway. "Why ask the question if you're going to just come uninvited anyway?"

"Look, I'm trying my hardest here not to tell you to shut up, don't make it harder," he let out. I let out a frustrated noise before stomping back to the sofa.

I watched Xavier move around the room with grace. How could someone so well built move with such elegance I'd never know. And how did he do it when his head was so messed up?

A few seconds later, Xavier made his way over to the sofa and crashed down beside me. The small sofa dipped his way and I could feel his warmth so strongly beside me. Our thighs were touching and our shoulders. This was just too much.

"Why don't you just go?" I just about breathed. It would be easier if he left.

"I don't want to go," Xavier stated. I looked to him.

"What if I wanted you to go?" I asked in reply. I didn't want him to go, really, I just needed some space because the things I'm feeling are getting stronger and it's weird. Too weird for me to comprehend.

"Why would you want me to go?" His voice was low and deep but I only shrugged in reply. "Do you really want me to leave?" I opened my mouth to say no, but truth is I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him to stay with me because God knows how lonely I get on my own when the girls are out and can't come round.

"No, no I want you to stay," I let out a sigh and I tried to find his eyes but they just would never connect. He never looked that high up.

"Then I'll be more than happy to stay," he stated. His voice seemed more out of breath as he looked down to my lips.

"Why do you never look in my eyes?" I spluttered the question out without thought.

"I always feel you looking into mine, it's strong even when I'm not looking into yours," he stated. "God I can feel it when you look, I can feel it throughout my whole body, I want to kiss you now, God I want to kiss you," he moved closer to my body and before I could even reply he grabbed hold of my hair at the back of my head and brought his lips to mine.

I made sure to grab hold of his shirt with all the power I had so he wouldn't leave me again after wards.

Our lips made perfect synchronisation and he fought for dominance. He always won. He was so powerful and rough it ignited feelings never felt before. I was going crazy and I secretly hoped he was too.

He was neutral and cold but when he went crazy for me, he goes passionate, he speaks with warmth and lust and it makes me shiver. He loses his shit without even realising it and it's the sexiest thing ever.

I could feel Xavier's hand grabbing on to my hair and pulling it back. It didn't hurt much but it made the feelings I felt a whole lot stronger. I moaned into his mouth and he pulled away.

"Don't go," was the only thing I breathed out desperately. Xavier was panting slightly but he forced a reply from his mouth.

"I won't," and he sounded so truthful.

-----------------------------------

Xavier doesn't know whether he's coming or going. He's a little confusing but everything I write does mean something. If it's a little mixed and a little confusing it is meant to be to show you really the thoughts of Xavier and the way his feelings swing:) I don't just get confused and write whatever. Just putting that out there just incase;)

Message me because I'm bored;)

Loving you lotsies xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 15K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...
864K 22K 24
{Complete} (((Disclaimer))) I wrote this book/completed it when I was 13/14, it does not exhibit my current writing ability and is very much unedited...
437K 10.1K 42
"...many spirituals recognize that when dark one appears he is most beautiful, most wonderful and most engaging. The truth only comes out later..." ...