[SEULRENE] THE CHASE

Von eajitothepower

Sunflowers still grows at night This story isn't mine. It's originally written in Vietnamese. Credit to the r... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 14

1.1K 35 1
Von eajitothepower

At 7pm, Irene was busy in the kitchen and heard the doorbell ringing outside. She hastily closed the lid of the boiling stove then ran to open the door. Seulgi, still wearing the same elegant office clothes, stood in front of the door looking at her. In her hand, she held a bottle of wine. Seulgi felt happy in her heart as she saw Irene wearing a pink apron that looked so cute. Seulgi also did not understand why a simple image like this could make her heart skip a beat. Irene smiled and avoided the person who let her in.

"You came to the real world today, are you done with the company?" She naturally asked her without even knowing someone was still staring intently at her.

"Ah, that's not the end of it, but it might be because of you," Irene heard that, her hand rolling around the soup suddenly stopped. She heard the sound of her heart suddenly pounding and licking her lips. However, when she had not adjusted her heart, her whole body leaned against Seulgi's arms. She wrapped her arms around tightly around her small waist, leaning her chin lightly against Irene’s shoulder, causing her to start to get confused.

"What are you cooking?" She asked quietly. Irene didn't know if she had to hallucinate when she could feel Seulgi's every breath permeating through the hairs on her body. Emotion makes Irene momentarily completely numb. She bit her lip awkwardly.

"It's just .. kimchi beef stew. And .. steamed crabs. Also .. nothing much, but I didn’t put any garlic" Seulgi thought, she’s definitely dreaming already. Irene consider this because she knew she is allergicto garlic. Is this true? It is unbearable to love this person.

Thinking so, she immediately acted. When Irene was still unable to do anything with her limp limbs, Seulgi grabbed her wrist, then gently turned her around. Just a second later, Irene felt the familiar warmth on her lips. Seulgi didn't kiss her slowly like usual, she was a little touched today and hugged Irene’s waist tightly. The kiss because her movements are deeper and more intimate. Irene can feel her inside struggling violently. She knew she should push her away, but she also knew she wanted to blend herself into Seulgi's affectionate kiss. However, not waiting for Irene to decide, her kiss was like the music of the night, ending, leaving a relentless attachment. Irene let out a breath of embarrassment.

"Go..on the table, I'm done already" She helplessly bowed, yelling at Seulgi quietly. The lovely, gentle gesture like her gentle wife naturally boiled in Seulgi's love. She refused to give up and kissed her one more time.

The day before they met each other, Irene thought about putting a lot of salt into her food the first time she cooked for Seulgi to eat. She didn't have to hate her, but just to let her not love her anymore, when she saw her cooking so badly. However, when everything really happened, Irene discovered that she really wanted to cook a delicious meal for Seulgi. She woke up early to go to the market, picking out the two most meaty crabs. Once, she accidentally read Yerim's message to Seulgi, saying that she had made her favorite dish, kimchi stew. So she immediately called her mother to ask how to cook, hoping that she would eat well. By the time everything was done, it was already done, Irene realized her strange point. Have you ever been so devoted to anyone like that? What is she trying to build? She didn't know either.

Seulgi sat at the table, momentarily seeing the food served. A traditional Korean meal. She pulled the chair for Irene smiling, then went to get a glass. Irene can see today Seulgi is very happy. The usual smile on her lips suddenly made her mood even more comfortable.

Seulgi took a big piece of crab, then bit lightly. The sweetness of the crab meat, moderate consistency of the sauce and the fatty aroma of crab bricks spread in her mouth. Seulgi opened her eyes wide and looked at Irene, making her nervous to hold her breath.

"How is it? Not good?" She asked quickly. What happened to her that she was so shocked? Irene spent a lot of time making this crab pot. It doesn't look bad, but is it hard to taste like that? Suddenly, Seulgi caught her hand, then looked at her with wide-eyed eyes.

"Hyun, I think you .. should be the Queen of Chef" she said in a very serious tone of voice that made her laugh, and also breathed a sigh of relief. This person, is it necessary to show off like that? Immediately, Irene’s beautiful smile like flowers blossomed.

"Delicious like that?" Irene asked cheerfully. Seulgi quickly nodded her response, making her happy. In the end, her whole effort was well paid.

"Yes, very delicious. You eat it too," she said, then picked up the food for her. Irene didn't understand why now she felt, just watching Seulgi eating was enough to make her satisfied. It was, she was quickly frightened by that thought, just bowing her head to eat. After eating a few spoons, Seulgi asked.

"Hyun, are you from Seoul?" Irene looked up at her.

"Why do you suddenly ask?" Seulgi shrugged and smiled.

"Nothing, just want to know a little more about you. You may not tell me." This is the first time after many months of mutual acquaintance, Seulgi was curious to know about her story. Irene is extremely curious to know her story. So, she thought, some basic information could be revealed. Also, she really didn't want to admit it, but since when did Irene give birth to a kind of trust for Seulgi. Which she never gave to anyone. She was too sincere and miserable, making Irene not stop being sympathetic.

"I am not a Seoulian. I was born in Daegu, my family moved to Seoul when I was in the third grade." At least she was telling the truth to her. However, she was just nodding and agreeing with her.

"I also think you're not a Seoul person" Irene heard that, which was quite unexpected. It is true that she still has a bit of exposure to the Daegu man because her parents are there. However, there are also very few, hard to detect. No one had ever known this before, but only when she said it did they know. She didn't expect Seulgi to be able to.

"Is it obvious?" It is true that Irene did not hide her surprise, she quickly asked again. She really wanted to know what she had unlike Seoul. As a child, when she first moved to the city, she was always bullied by her classmates. That she was a native, her voice was very different from urban, so .. she was a little shy.

"Just some of the words you used, or some of the accents are not the same as the ones here. Don't worry, because I love you so much I just pay close attention to that. Actually, things it was very difficult to detect" Seulgi still slowly eat. What she didn't know was that she had succeeded in stunned Irene. She was so shocked that Seulgi could pay attention to her so much, even the people around her always said that she loved her but could not pay attention to these small things. Seulgi had loved her so much, in the end, to be able to pay attention to every sound up and down in her voice. At the same time, she was also surprised when she could say such natural love. Suddenly, she was a little moved inside, wanting to tell Seulgi everything.

"Seulgi .. You ... never wondered what I do?" Seulgi, who was bowing her head very well, looked up at her.

"Aren't you a climbing instructor?" This question was like pulling her back to reality. Irene blamed herself, what did she think? Of course, she couldn't tell her the truth.

"Well, I mean, have you never wondered why I chose this job or anything related to me? You just want to know if I'm a Seoul person?" She said. She looked at her, silently took a tissue and wiped her mouth, then chuckled softly.

"I just feel, if you want to tell me, you will say it. I will just listen to you, I don't ask you to do anything" Irene doesn't know if this is Seulgi's ability. How could she always say sweet things, make her want to trust her like that? Irene was embarrassed and just nodded silently, then distracted Seulgi.

"What about you, Seulgi. I feel like we've known each other for a while, but I don't know anything about you either" Irene said. Seulgi immediately smiled, then put her hand on her chin and stared at her. She nodded slightly towards her.

"What do you want to know?" Irene didn't think Suelgi would be so easy to share with her, she also thought she would avoid it. A bit of a sudden, Irene shrugged.

"Anything? For example .. What do your parents do? Do you have brothers and sisters, like that." But even if she died, Irene didn't think she would get the answer Seulgi was about to say.

"My parents, who were in a car accident, died when I was eight years old. Since then, I have lived with my brother and cousin. At the end of high school, me and my cousin were recognized by President Kim, Yerim father." Irene couldn't believe her ears at all. During many years of schooling, she had five times seven times to blame Seulgi's parents for not knowing how to remind their children and to not let her bother her. She was ignorant, they had long since disappeared. The feeling of guilt is also embarrassing because of her selfishness, suddenly, like the wave of Irene’s shock that makes her extremely uncomfortable. Two rows of willow eyebrows faltered.

"Seulgi, I..I'm sorry. I really .. don't know" Seulgi did not expect Irene to be so easily touched by her tragedy. For her, it has been a long time, Seulgi has long been heartbroken. She really didn't want Irene because of it but felt unhappy. She smiled gently, then grabbed her hand, rubbing gently.

"What's wrong, it's been a long time, what are you sorry about?" Irene thought, it's best not to talk about this anymore. So, she simply asked.

"So, the man the other day who ate with us, was your cousin?" Seulgi simply nodded, then continued to pick up food for Irene. Suddenly, she had a conversation between Yerim, Joonho and Joy that she had heard. Will Seulgi know that her cousin loves Yerim? Wait, it didn't come to her attention.

Just like that, dinner passed very warm and pleasant. Seulgi has been comfortable like this for a long time, so she insisted on washing the dishes. Irene didn't argue with her, so she reluctantly went outside to watch TV and waited for Seulgi. Finally, she finished and went out. Seulgi folded her arms and smiled at Irene. However, before she could say anything, a fire-like pain attacked Seulgi's abdomen. The face a second ago still kept smiling and suddenly distorted. Before Irene could react to anything, Seulgi fell on the chair. Irene stood still for a few seconds after hearing Seulgi's gasp. She ached to bend herself into a convoy, her teeth clenching against each other creaking. Sweat from Seulgi's body quickly broke out.

"Seulgi, what is it?" Irene asked in panic. But Seulgi is now too painful to answer her. She just lay still, her whole body tensed up, struggling with her stomach ache. Seeing Seulgi speechless, Irene was like an instinct, didn't know how to hug hrr tightly. She hugged Seulgi's whole body into her, waiting for her pain to pass.

Seulgi in Irene’s arms curled up, enduring the raging of pain to the bone. Her stomach was hot, there were thousands of knives running vertically, as if to tear apart Seulgi and get out. She could hear her body strongly protesting her enduring efforts. The more Seulgi tried, the more sharp the pain was. The sound of her heart beating like it was about to explode, the sound of the drumming was so loud, like a deafening ear in Seulgi.

The pain that spread to the top of Seulgi's head made her feel dizzy. Her blue veins on her forehead and her clenched hands gradually rose to look extremely miserable. Irene now really doesn't know what to do but hug her, hoping to be able to fight with her pain. She heard Seulgi's painful and weak moan and pain like a cut. Her tears were uncontrollable, flowing out at any time, seeping into Seulgi's hair.

Irene kept holding Seulgi like that, not even letting go for a second, quietly crying. She did not know why she was moved to tears. However, seeing Seulgi suffer like this, she was really heartbroken.

Irene didn't know how long it was, maybe her body had been sweating no less. Irene just felt that Seulgi's body has relaxed a bit. Her breath was heavier, but there was control again. Seulgi could finally turn to look at her. But she did not have the strength to sit up anymore, just like that lay her head on Irene’s lap.

She looked at her, eyes were also watery. Perhaps it was too painful just now, so she cried without knowing it. It's just Irene’s red eyes that hurt her. Seulgi licked her lips, opened her mouth, and raised her trembling hand, touching Joohyun's face.

"Hyun, don't cry, it's okay" Seulgi's long fingers gently stroked her pink cheekbones. By the way, wiping away the stubborn tear from the beautiful eyelids. Irene just closed her eyes, letting Seulgi's slender hand cuddle her face. Long curled eyelashes plastered on Seulgi's fingertips made her temporarily forget the pain that still smoldered inside her. Irene sat still, quietly shedding tears. She also did not understand why she could not stop crying, she only knew she was hurt, and if she cried, then Seulgi would be there to wipe her tears. For a long time, Irene could speak up.

"After all ... what are you doing? This is not the first time" Seulgi knew she was referring to her illness. She sighed, not trying to dodge Irene’s staring look. Seulgi just quietly took her hand.

"It's just a long-term stomach issue, no problem. Sometimes it hurts." Seeing Seulgi say that she didn't get out of breath, but still trying to comfort her, Irene was a bit annoyed. She folded her arms, stared at her, in annoyance.

"So you said no problem? Did you ever go to see a doctor before?" Feeling the behavior of the other person suddenly unusually harsh, Seulgi swallowed hard on her dry throat. She took Irene’s hand, saying as if pleading.

"Alright, I will go to the doctor as soon as possible" Irene heard and was happy to let go. However, in addition to her mouth, Seulgi still complained.

"Did you really have to wait for me to be angry to hear it right?" Seulgi sounded like that immediately burst out laughing. Even though it was a bit painful, she ignored it. She just felt that Irene was really angry whenever she was angry. Especially when she was because she cared about her and got angry. At times like this, re-group the fire of hope in Seulgi's heart. Let her be immersed in love with Irene.

"Alright, don't be angry. From now on I'll always listen to you, okay?" Irene saw Seulgi now treating her like a child. She then looked away to not sink in her flattering eyes. Irene murmured two words.

"Good luck" Seulgi saw Irene as a shy little cat, unable to hold her hand up to kiss. Then, as she suddenly remembered something, she smiled and said.

"Irene, are you free this weekend?" Irene heard that and just smiled. She raised her hand to gently stroke Seulgi's hair that was clinging to the side of her face.

"I'm always free. It's winter now, no one wants to climb the mountain," she said, trying to imagine the scene when she was actually a climbing instructor.

"But I don't want go to the party with you anymore, I can’t be dead" Seulgi now has enough strength to sit up. She sat up, then hugged her, letting her head lean against her shoulder. Irene didn't know what Seulgi had planned for the weekend. However, she was just saying that. If she really went to a party, she still had to follow to investigate the clue. It was, Seulgi rubbed her head again.

"No. I won’t make you go to those things anymore. I want to ask you to go fishing" Irene frowned at her.
"Go fishing?"
"Yes, every winter, me, Yerim and Joy often go fishing together. It's like going camping" Irene smiled.
"So .. if I have more now, it's like a double date"
"Haha, you can say that?" Seulgi also laughed, she will receive this answer as Irene’s approval. She raised her hand to stroke her eyebrows, Seulgi called out softly.
"Hyun" Joohyun didn't answer, just looked at her silently. Seulgi licked her lips. "Sorry for ruining the dinner."
The words left Irene shocked, and heartbroken. She lightly hit her arm, unhappy to speak, her lips softly. "What are you saying?"

"How are you? I'll take care of you too"

The utterly outburst made both of them surprised. Seulgi did not dare to believe, so was Irene. Since when did she have that thought? In the confusion of a group, catching Seulgi's gleaming eyes, Irene suddenly felt her mind calm.

In the moment she was immersed in those deep eyes, she was no longer herself. Plus Seulgi's warm hand was stroking her face. Irene felt like she was slowly bending down. In her mind an empty array appeared, only warmth on her lips was clearly visible.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

47.5K 2K 39
I republish this story after change some of the storyline. The first version is moving too fast and looked unrealistic. I hope everyone will like the...
231K 5.7K 52
Seulgi is inlove with Irene but Irene loves Wendy and so Wendy "Seulgi do you love me?" "I do" --------- "I can give up everything for you" "Seulgi...
514K 15.2K 41
"Ride me." Credits to @dnthrs for the book cover and for editing the book itself
123K 4.3K 47
A story of a single mother and workaholic cafe owner. It's all about their dreams and thier own demons