[SEULRENE] THE CHASE

By eajitothepower

Sunflowers still grows at night This story isn't mine. It's originally written in Vietnamese. Credit to the r... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 13

1.1K 37 1
By eajitothepower

The party ended earlier than Irene imagined. Perhaps it was because the chairman was not well. Up until now, Irene’s mind still lingered on the things she overheard. It was really a turnaround compared to all that she had been thinking for so long. Now the key is to investigate why the papers she found on Seulgi's desk and in the chairman's office were so different. This situation is not normal, it is not normal for large corporations. Could it be that Seulgi's general manager is just a puppet outside that conceals a certain secret? Thus, if KY actually committed illegal trading, is it related to Seulgi?

There are hundreds of thousands of hypotheses set in Irene’s head. She knew there was something unusual about this SY corporation. Because the more she learn, Irene sees more and more holes. Do not know if her other partners are branched out to investigate other clues that have found any important information?

Damned. Why is it the more and more things dig deeper, there are so many complicated things? Now she was a little confused, not knowing what was white, not black, really tired.

"Hyun" 

"Hyun"

Irene looked over in surprise, having found herself sitting in Seulgi's car. She was staring at her intently. In the car without lights turned on, Irene only saw Seulgi's eyes bright. She quickly turned away, avoiding her to see that she was dumbfounded. Irene bit her lip, compared to an undercover cop, her performance was really bad. Irene is always very good at hiding her feelings. But lately, she has discovered that she has a bit of honesty in front of Seulgi. And this made her feel scared.

"Can I take you home?" Seulgi asked kindly. Her eyes were not so good, so she completely ignored Irene’s suspicious expression in the dark. She simply thought she was tired, and bored.

Irene suddenly didn't want to return. It is still early, not even midnight. She knew for sure that if she went home now, she would think about everything herself. Irene has this bad habit, every time she thinks too much, her thoughts will gradually turn negative. She felt like she didn't need those troublesome things to make her life down.

"Or is it ... are we going somewhere? I ... didn't want to go home yet" Seulgi sounded a bit surprised. Irene likes how to be at home, don't you know? Yet now she said she did not want to go home. However, if Irene wanted that, she would still spoil her.

"So ... going to the movies?" Seulgi spoke up. Irene thought, going to the movies sounds reasonable. Because now she asked her to walk around the street, she would think again. At least, if two people go to the movies, she will have other things to focus on. Thinking so, Irene nodded.

Although saying that it is still quite early for Irene and Seulgi, the time to return to the city from Kim Gia is also quite time consuming. When it came to the theater, there were no more screenings for two people to choose. Irene looked up at the ticket board. There are exactly three screenings of three different genre films.

A cartoon.

A romantic movie.

A horror movie.

Irene thought the two of them would finally watch the drama because she let Seulgi choose. Irene personally doesn't like emotional movies. Irene likes to watch more crime movies. It is also because she feels the sentiment built in some pretty and unrealistic movies. Where does a girl have nothing in her hand, nothing outstanding is always happy with a rich, talented, handsome guy? Where did a notorious cold-blooded criminal suddenly fall in love with a pure female student then the two ended up having a good outcome?

It is a myth.

But whatever, for her. What she did not know, was that in Seulgi's mischievous head there was another plan. She thought that it must have been Irene who was afraid of ghosts, because Seulgi noticed that she was easily startled. So, if two people go to see a horror movie, then she will definitely nestle on her. Seulgi just hugs the beauty in her heart without worrying about losing. A double hit the target. Having captured Irene’s comfort, not losing her elegance. Seulgi chuckled in her mind, this was an excellent plan. If you don't work, you drink brain tonic every day.

"Hyun" Seulgi smiled wickedly, then quietly called. "Hm?" "What do you think about watching horror movies?" This question made Joohyun quite surprised. It was late at night, this rabbits came to argue that she didn't dare, wanted to go see a ghost? Well, she had no problem with that either. "Okay," she answered softly. Seulgi didn't think Irene would be so fast and agreed. She even thought that her voice was embarrassing because she was frightened. So she smiled and walked over to shoulder Irene’s shoulder. "Come on, there's nothing to be afraid of. There's me here."

It is, in the theater, the flag is turned upside down. Seulgi has never seen horror movies, so she didn't know it would be so scary. Especially the creepy sound like someone who was stalking her legs made Seulgi scared of goosebumps.

The movie of two people watching is about a Japanese girl who died unjustly in a village. Her soul could not escape, so she turned into a devil under various forms to avenge. The content is not too new compared to normal horror movies. However, Japanese techniques, sounds and scary urban legends that are integrated into it make Seulgi sweat all over.

Irene sat watching it very ridiculously, compared to the documentaries about the murder killings or the crime of robbing the true remains that she had seen, this film was like a children's movie. Even, Irene even heard a lot of savage confessions by extremely barbaric drug dealers or traffickers. So when it comes to scenes where ghosts are scary, everyone swings, Irene is still as calm as if nothing happened.

Suddenly, she felt that her sleeve was clenched. Seulgi had been afraid of her cold earlier, so she gave her a vest. In the dim light of the theater, Irene turned her head to look at Seulgi and couldn't help but feel funny. Her whole body was stealthily attached to her. One of Seulgi's hands was clinging to her sleeve, she thought it was Seulgi's face, if not for sure, she would grab her arm and squeeze it. The other hand was holding a bunch of her hair that covered her eyes, only to leave a tiny gap that was enough to see half the screen. Seulgi's expressions constantly makes Irene know how scared she is.

Irene just smiles, softly poking Seulgi is a coward. But she was not too small to tease Seulgi when she was scared. In return, she gently reached out for her to wear the vest. Seulgi seems to be too scared, not even aware of her actions. Irene just stretched out her hand, she quickly embraced it, then stuck it to her.

When carrying her back, Irene also felt that Seulgi was extremely nervous. Was the movie just so scary? Why is her body so sweaty, but also pale? However, she did not ask. Just silently chuckling inside. What an idiot.

It was, when taking her to the door of the room, Seulgi tried to stop her from entering. Irene stopped, looked at Seulgi who was holding her hand and waited for her to say something. It took a long time for Seulgi to distort.
"Hyun, let me sleep at your house tonight. Please I beg you" she said, shaking Irene’s rigid arm. Honestly, she didn't know if she wanted to let Seulgi stay. However, she recalled the last time she rejected Seulgi, she was really hurt by her words. Adding Seulgi's face expression now looked so pitiful that she was a little uneasy to refuse.

Yet when she was silent, Seulgi thought she was about to reject her, but tonight she couldn't really be alone. When she blinked, she saw the face of that demon show up, how could she go to sleep? At any cost, Seulgi must sleep at Irene’s house today.
"Let's go, Hyun. I can sleep on the sofa too. Please, please" Seulgi said as if she was about to cry to make Irene hard enough to sigh in agreement.
"Alright, alright" She said, then opened the door for her to go inside. Seulgi smiled cheerfully.

What made Irene surprise, was Seulgi who was very peaceful with the sofa. She also thought that she would ask to sleep with her. By the time she finished washing, lying on the bed, Irene still felt strange.

Seulgi is still afraid, but she doesn't want to ask Irene too much. She was afraid that if she’s asleep and asked to sleep with her, she would be kicked out of the house.

This way is not very effective either. Even though Irene is only a single wall away, Seulgi still imagined how many horrible things she had when she closed her eyes. Seulgi was really scared if she opened her eyes and there was some long-haired, white-haired woman hanging on her knees, holding a small knife in her hands. On her face would be a devilish smile, waiting to kill Seulgi, she hugged the pillow tightly, staring fearfully at the ceiling.

Irene is also worried inside. Seulgi must be afraid of cowering over the sofa. In that case, Irene’s ears were very good, she could hear the sound of the scraping outside. Seulgi must have been unable to sleep. It is a troublesome piece of furniture, asking for horror movies to try to get in and now cannot sleep. Blame anyone but yourself?

She sighed, lightly biting her lips. Irene is fighting a fierce thought between letting Seulgi sleep with her. She mean, is it different if she sleep on the sofa and sleep in bed? It's not like Irene and Seulgi want to do anything but go to sleep. Thinking for a while, she picked up the phone and texted Seulgi.

Kang Seulgi was on guard, Yeon's thirty-six-year-old pre-emptive in her mind to kill the demons, shaking her whole body because the sound of the phone message suddenly rang. Seulgi thought that she was almost screaming. She stood up and hugged her heart. Seulgi could feel it coming out of her throat and fluttering outside to wait for the demon to eat. Seulgi bit her teeth and picked up the phone to read the message. She opened her eyes wide before the text appeared on the screen.

[Hyun]: Come in here.

Just two short words but enough to dispel all the fears in her heart. Seulgi smiled at her eyes, didn't say much and held a blanket and ran to the bedroom. Must act quickly before Irene changed her mind.

She quickly slipped into the blanket with her. Seulgi boldly hugged Irene from behind. His head fell to the back of her neck. Seulgi whispered softly.
"Irene, thank you" Irene is a bit funny, she does not resist her hug. Irene knows Seulgi is really scared. However, she could not say that she felt sorry for Seulgi.
"You're so noisy that I can't sleep so I let you in. Sleep"
"I am afraid of that demon eating me" Seulgi scares to say and  Irene chuckles softly.
"Idiot" Irene whispered softly, then closed her eyes, attempting to fall asleep when she heard Seulgi again.
"Hyun"
"Hm?" Eyes still closed, Irene snapped.
"Next time, let's go see horror movies again" Seulgi whispered, her arms still clutching Irene’s waist.
"Are you not afraid to scramble?"
"Because I will be afraid to go and see. So you will let me sleep here at night" Seulgi thought this as an opportunity. Irene just thought of Seulgi being safe. No horse familiar with the old road was asked to pay as much as before. It turned out that she was wrong. "Also, if you watch that much, you have to bring your clothes and a brush here." What? Also ask for clothes to stay at her house? Seulgi is really crazy.
"Don't talk nonsense, sleep" Irene said patiently. However, Seulgi was more stubborn than she thought.
"It is indispensable to wear towels and panties." She gritted her teeth. Irene’s hand suddenly grabbed the hand that was holding her waist, trying to pinch.
"Can’t you shut up?" Irene growled.
"Ah, it hurts. I’m just kidding" Seulgi immediately said louder. But her hand still didn't let go of her.
"Hyun" Seulgi said.
"What else? Kang Seulgi, you want to ..."

"I love you. Good night"

She said it and hid it deep into the back of her neck. Irene was completely unprepared to hear this statement, so she froze. Irene is very confused, what should she say again? She couldn't say she loved her, but couldn't say she didn't love her. So, Irene just like that, ignored Seulgi's confession. Until she heard her steady breathing, she lightly touched her skin, quietly closed her eyes.

People often say, when you love someone deeply, no matter how much he or she is, he/she will come up with a reason to continue loving. Seulgi has never forgotten the reason why she deeply love Irene. And after many years passed, she did not know how many reasons she had given herself to not give up on her.

One of the reasons she made up herself was because Seulgi had a habit of dreaming about Irene. After all, she was a lover. Not only a trivial love, but a passionate love, blindness to a person. So it was obvious that she always thought about the two of them together. And she thought, Irene as a girlfriend, would take care of her lover very carefully.

In general, Seulgi is also unaware of how caring she is. So far only Yerim has been devoted to caring for her. Seulgi has never had a love affair to take it as a measure of the thoughtfulness a girlfriend should have. She just knew, Irene would definitely make the person next to her feel happy. Just like the present, even though the heart was still in extreme pain, Seulgi couldn't control the indescribable happiness when she was with Irene.

Especially when she takes the initiative. Seulgi never dared to daydream about one day Irene would really be interested in her. She was a child who always assumed that she was not worthy of Irene. That thought has always been on Seulgi for many years, no matter what position she is in this society, Seulgi always wants that one day, she can be better, richer, just to be able to match Irene. Is it also because the old words really hurt her deeply. Irene said she and her are not on the same level. Seulgi did not really know if the words came from her heart, but it really gave her a huge psychological ghost, which, until later, Seulgi could not erase. revoke.

However, recently, especially after that night, Irene actively took care of her, making Seulgi both afraid and happy. She did not know when, both of them kept texting each other constantly, different from the previous time she was always the first to message. Seulgi always had an idea in her mind that the romance between her and Irene didn't have much time. What she wanted was not much, just wanted to take care of her as best as she could. However, recently, Irene made her feel like this would eventually go somewhere.

She made her feel that she was really moved.

Irene is doing a very dangerous thing, that is to put Seulgi's head with happiness and let her hope for it. Like today, when she was extremely busy with the documents at the company, she received a message from Irene. She said she would cook tonight. Although the message is still cold, not as sweet as the messages of lovers should be. However, she was still concerned about her.

Just a simple message can make Kang General always calm and unable to hide her smile. Throughout the day, Seulgi kept working while thinking about what might happen that night. Her spirit was also due to a message from Irene that she was excited. Seulgi looked outside the window, the first snowflakes had gently fallen for a few days, though the weather had turned cold, yet she felt warm like this.

In the afternoon, SY is suddenly surprised to see that their talents often go to work early. Walking across the staff did not forget to tell them to keep their bodies warm. It is said that the total finance is a new girlfriend. As expected, love can change a person.

Kang Seulgi also did not know why she had to finish work so early, while Irene said that she could go home at 7:00 in the evening. However, Seulgi thinks that she wants to work out sooner than everyone else to drive around to buy something for Irene without getting stuck in the car. Seulgi just like that slowly drove around with a smile on her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 5.8K 198
TAKE WHATEVER STORY IDEA YOU WANT. I'M NO LONGER USING THIS ACCOUNT. story ideas for the uncreative ♡ proven to be the best story ideas to ever exist...
38.8K 1.3K 30
"I love you. Only you. I would always wait for you. I don't care how many generations that will pass. 'Til I see you again. That's how much I love yo...
29.8K 1.6K 40
-I can't promise you a perfect relationship without arguments and differences but I can promise you as long as you're trying, I'm staying- ...
231K 5.7K 52
Seulgi is inlove with Irene but Irene loves Wendy and so Wendy "Seulgi do you love me?" "I do" --------- "I can give up everything for you" "Seulgi...