Devil of a Beastboy

By Danzydon246

Beastboy is stuck between becoming the devil, and keeping his friends safe, or denying his past and letting h... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

583 18 7
By Danzydon246

It had been half an hour since raven had told beastboy what happened, and she had just calmed down. She was crying for the last 30 minutes, and had beastboy to calm her.

"I'm going to have to tell the others." Raven said.

"Yeah. I know." Replied beastboy. "Do you know who those people were?"

"Just some low life gang members. They probably hang out at that area a lot."

"When we find them, I will kill them."

"I don't want to tell the others..."

"Dont. Just make up another story." Beastboy suggested.

"Thats a good idea. I'll just tell them that they... assaulted me."

With that Raven got up, with beastboy behind her, and went to the living room, where the rest of the team was watching a movie. It was one that she chose.

Before she entered, she stopped. She wanted to explain everything in the morning. It was too late for now. She turned around, and walked away.

"It's too late, I wanna tell them in the morning." She said.

"Ok, take your time." Beastboy said.

"Raven?"

"Yeah?"

"If... I ever became a monster, would you still be my best friend?"

"I will always be your best friend."

Beastboy smiled, and was about to walk to his room, but was stopped by raven.

"Beastboy can you sleep in my room tonight?" Raven asked.

"Yeah, sure."

He follow her to her room, and entered it.

"Where do I sleep?" He aksed.

"On the bed. Duh?"

"Ok. Just didn't know if you wanted me on floor."

Beastboy went on the bed, and he lied down, on the left Side, and raven on the right. They had inches of room between them, and beastboy closed his eyes. So did raven. It was just 5 minutes before raven was asleep. But beastboy was hot in ravens covers. They were really thick. So he took his shirt off. And within minutes, beastboy was sound asleep as well.

Halfway through the night, while raven was half asleep, she felt a nice warmth in her bed, and didn't hesitate to snuggle up to it. Ofcourse this warmth was beastboy. But she didn't know.

It was now around 10:00 am and raven fluttered her eyes open. She felt the warmth, and it was a shirtless beastboy. She unwrapped her arms, and was greatful that he was sleeping. She went to the toilet, to do her morning stuff. Like shower and stuff.

She went to open the toilet door, but it was locked. She knocked it to see who was in there.

"It's beastboy." Shouted beastboy through door, while taking his shower.

"How did you get there so fast?" She asked, bewildered.

"Youre too slow!"

Beastboy quickly finished his shower, dried himself, and put a towel on his waist, and left.

"Good morning." Beastboy greated.

"Hi." She replied.

"Are you alright." Beastboy asked.

"Yes. And why did you take your shirt off?" She aksed, with a slight laugh.

"It was hot! And don't think I didn't notice you tryna snuggle with me."

"You were warm. I didn't know it was you!"

"Sure... well I cant stand like this forever, I need to change."

"Ok. Well see ya."

"Bye."

Beastboy went to his room. He stayed there for an hour, and was eventually called for breakfast. He made his tofu and joined everyone at the table. He sat between opposite Cyborg and next to raven. He saw Cyborgs dish, sausages, bacon, eggs. It made his mouth water. Which was odd. He tried to ignore it.

"I have to tell you all the reason why I was late coming back yesterday." Raven said, gaining everyones attention. "I was... assaulted, by 4 young men."

"Wait what?" Robin aksed shocked.

"Why did they hurt you?" Cyborg asked.

"Are you okay, friend raven?" Starfire asked.

"Were gonna need to find them. Cyborg pull up some CCTV footage on the area." Robin ordered.

"Where did it happen?" Cyborg asked.

"In that alley way, we usually take It to the shops." Raven answered.

"Well lucky for you, Theres a camera in that exact place."

Raven got scared. She didn't want her team to see what actually happend.

"What time did it happen?"

Raven gave him the time, but 20 minutes before the incident. It was good enough to get face I.D. Now he new who they were, he got phone information, and with the phone info, he found their exact location.

"They're in an old warehouse, west side of the city." Cyborg answered.

"I'm gonna rip these mother fuckers apart." Beastboy said.

Immedeatley, beastboy ran into the window, smashing through it, and landing on the floor. He wasted no time. And he sprinted at full speed. By now he was going at least 80 mph. That was crazy fast.

"Quicky. We need to catch up to beastboy." Robin said. "Titans, Go!"

They All jumped through the broken window, and starfire caught robin, and raven grabbed onto cyborg, so she wouldn't fall to her death. They flew at full speed, wich was twice as fast as beastboy. Soon they reached their location, and they saw beastboy enter the warehous. They entered a few metres behind him.

When they entered, they saw the 4 young men, who were responsible. Beastboy growled in anger.

"Well look who It is," One of the men said "Teen titans."

Beastboy took steps forward.

"I wouldn't try that if I were you." A gang member said, as he pulled out his gun and pointed it at him.

"Try me" beastboy replied as he walked forward.

The gang member shot him. Nothing. He shot him again. Still nothing. He was getting closer. The rest of the gang started shooting him. But it was no use. He was bullet proof.

He was now in touching distance of the gang. So he grabbed one, and threw him 40 metres across the room. The other three members looked shocked. And so did the titans. One other gsng member tried to punch beastboy in the face, but he dodged it, and received a kick, that pushed him far. Beastboy back hand slapped the other one, and he went flying as Well. And he wasn't using his full potential.

Beastboy heard a voice in his head, telling him to use his full power. If he didn't do that, he wasn't getting full revenge.

Suddenly he was cut off his thoughts when a crow bar came smash in to his face, wich did nothing, except damage the crow bar.

Beastboy roared in the face of the gang member who wielded the crown bar. As he roared, his scaly devil wings came out. It was a terrifying sight. And the titans let out a gasp. B eastboyd irises were glowing red. All four members were circling him. It was time to end this.

Beastboy lunged forward, and grabbed one of the gangsters chest, and his left arm. He pulled apart and tore his arm off, and blood sprayed everywhere on beastboys face,

He went to the other one, and punched him full force on the chest, but his hand went straight through his chest, tearing a whole inside of the man. Beastboy pulled his hand out, and it was soaked in blood. The green titan was holding something in his hand, that he used to go through then mans chest. The thing in his hand was the gangsters heart.

He threw it at the face of an other gang member. He sprinted towards him. Beastboy dug his fingers through his neck to get a good grasp on his collar bone, and he used his other hand to grab a handful of hair. He pulled them apart and his head was ripped off. It was like a fountain. Blood was shooting out of his neck, showering beastboy.

The last gang member was scared for his life. He knew he couldnt outrun Him, so he fell to his knees, and begged for mercy.

"Yo dude, I'm sorry man. I didn't do nothing wrong. I wasn't even there." He begged. "I'll turn myself in. Just don't kill me." He was now crying as beastboy was standing so close in front of him.

Beastboy stood there as if he was about to show mercy. But he grabbed the gang member, and dug his fangs into his juguela, and tore it out, slowly killing the man, and sending a tsunami of blood on beastboys face. Not even a bit of green was seen on him. Beastboy was covered in blood of the people he'd killed.

The whole team stood there, shocked and disgusted at beastboys actions.

"Now you guys know what I am."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 65 7
Berk. One of the most crime infested places in not only America, but in the whole world. Police and other defenders of law are having a tough time h...
8K 322 6
𝐚 𝐭𝐧𝐭𝐝𝐮𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐮. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 �...
50.9K 1.1K 13
Beast Boy and Raven have almost never seen eye-to-eye. But that might change when Raven gets captured by a new and mysterious villain and is used for...
1.6M 97K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...