Katie and Jack ON HOLD

By TheLaughingLady

Katie and Jack have know each other through there lovers Matt and Joy. Then one day the four of them were in... More

Katie and Jack

464 16 23
By TheLaughingLady

Chapter one~katie

Pulling the soft duvet up over my arms to warm them up I look around at the strange room that surrounds me. For me it was just another Sunday morning just another one night stand. I wasn't always like this at one point I would have been disgusted at the thought of going home with a stranger. But that was the old Katie, the Katie that had dignity and self respect. But that was when I had everything I could have ever wanted, that was when I had Matt.

"Morning gorgeous ". A voice croaked.

"Morning" I replied looking at him to remind me what he looked like .

"Last night was great" He smiled while leaning over to kiss me, his hair a blonde mess from last nights drunken actions .  

"You want breakfast?"

"Oh sorry I have to go I am meeting my sister for a dress fitting" At this point I had already gotten out of his king size bed and was throwing my clothes on.

"Oh right when will I see you again?" he asked looking slightly surprised that I was leaving so soon.

" I will call you" I smile while heading leaving his room.

I had no intentions to call him, he was just another distraction from the dark cloud that I carried around with me.  The part about the dress fitting was true so at least my excuse to leave was real for a change.  

Authors note- I know my spelling and grammer will be all over the place i will get around to fixing it i promise!. Well i hope you enjoy :D

Also thank's to RoseOfZion for the lovely cover xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...