God Complex (Marvel x Male Me...

By GodKingWaluigi

The world is constantly being faced with Armageddon level threats..... Yet somehow, the heroes always saves t... More

HAREMbe:
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Have anyone seen CottonEyeJoe?
Chapter 2 Part 1 - Raid
Chapter 2 Part 2 - Robert the Psychopath Fucking Dies
Chapter 3 - Have you ever experienced getting your Windpipe crushed?
Chapter 4: *insert funny chapter title here*
Chapter 5: The Three Twats
Chapter 6 - 2v1 me snipers only no respawns
Chapter 7 Part 1: Peewoop Woopee

(Y/N) - Profile

28.7K 281 349
By GodKingWaluigi

[CLASSIFIED]

THIS INFORMATION SHOULD ONLY BE VIEWED AND READ BY AGENTS WITH LEVEL 10 CLEARANCE, TAKEN THE ORPHEUS TEST, AND HAS PERMISSION BY THE CURRENT DIRECTOR TO DO SO.

FAILURE TO MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS, WILL BE DEALT WITH ACCORDING TO ARTICLE NO. 4

This report was submitted by: Agent. Rick Davis

This report was submitted to: - REDACTED -

Name: (Y/N) Cassanova:

Place of Birth: Liverpool, England

Age: 25

Year of Birth: January 21, 2007

Height: 186cm (6"1 in freedom measurement)

Weight: 102 kg (224 lbs)

Aliases: The Emperor, Black Hand, The Master, Asmodeus, He who watches the watchers, Mega Emperor Space Pirate Overlord Supreme

Quote: "You know, my throne could use a little more cushions. Maybe a cup holder? You know, that would be delightful actually"

Info: Y/N Cassanova, formerly named as
Y/N Burberry but changed his name to reasons unknown. He was born on January 21st 2007 at approximately 6:12 pm at the Liverpool Hospital (Literal name). He was raised by his mother, Cassandra Burberry and his father, Leon Burberry. He was said to be neglected greatly, while his younger sibling, Leonardo Burberry was spoiled and adored completely. He ran away from home at the age of 10 and ended up in Coventry where he studied and lived at a local church who was kind enough to keep him. This is where he also met Alistair Cranston, who is now known as the Seraphim.

The creation of The Jagged Empire is a mystery, and where and how they got their resources to build an organization bigger than the US government and an intelligence network wider than Hydra is unknown.

Powers: UNKNOWN

Abilities: UNKNOWN

His known associates:

Alistair Cranston a.k.a Seraphim:

Info: Childhood friend of Y/N and CEO of 'Valentine R&D', a company that innovatives and develops weapons and combat vehicles. He also owns a PMC (Private Military Company) that has fought several Villians and Heroes alike called 'Heaven's Disregard'

Powers: None

Abilities: Level 3 Hyper-Intelligence, Master of CQC, Master Marksmanship, Kinetic Vision.

Seraphim Armour:

Elizaveta Popov a.k.a The Baba Yaga

Info: Elizaveta Popov or the Baba Yaga is the sole practitioner of a lost Russian magic. She is responsible for managing the Jagged Empire and is dangerously obsessed with Y/N. Not much is known about the russian witch, but what everyone knows is that she is astronomically powerful.

Powers: Ancient Slavic Magic

Abilities: Level 3 Hyper-Intelligence, Master of CQC, Master of Hypnosis, Superior Manipulator, Master of the Ice Queen persona.

Blood Maiden mode:

??? a.k.a Kunoichi:

Info: Not much is known about the clad in red ninja assassin, but only the sole fact the she and his group called 'Blood Moon' is responsible for the death of Warlord Joakim, Senator Rosenberg, and most notably Wolfgang von Strucker or the Red Skull.

Powers: Umbrakinesis, Superhuman Agility, Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Senses.

Ability: Superior assassination techniques, Superior CQC, Master of doll making, Superior weapon mastery.

Arthur Jafari a.k.a Shaka Zulu:

Info: General of the Jagged Empire that is known for his discipline and constant drilling of his troops. His elite black ops unit 'Pride' which he personally handpicked and trained was rumored to be responsible for the 'Dubai Fall' in 2024

Powers: Superhuman senses

Abilities: Superior marksmanship, Master CQC, Superior knowledge of infantry strategies and tactics, Master of smoking techniques.

Daeshin Yi a.k.a Admiral Yi:

Info: Admiral and Fleet Commander of the Battleship 'Sea Turtle' and commander of naval fleet 'Neptune' which was responsible for taking out hundreds of Hyrdra ships with only twelve warships remaining in its fleet.

Powers: UNKNOWN

Abilities: Superior knowledge of naval warfare and tactics, Average marksmanship, Master CQC, Master tea maker.

Friedrich Hartmann a.k.a The Black Devil:

Info: Leader of air squadron 440, or infamously known as the "Devils Advocate". He is famously known during the 'Hong Kong Attack' when Thanos attacked with the Chitauri. He successfully took down 102 Chitauri's air fighters before taking down the Mothership itself.

Powers: UNKNOWN

Abilities: Superior knowledge of aerial tactics and maneuvers, Master mechanic, Master marksmanship, Superior sarcasm.

Nikola Oppenheimer a.k.a Dr. White:

Info: Former head scientist of Hydra. Nikola Oppenheimer is kind, strategic, and silent but never anger him for he will make sure your arms are your legs while your legs are your arms while your nose is your mouth and your mouth is your nose. He is also responsible for the creation of several mechanical behemoths in the Jagged Empire.

Powers: None

Abilities: Level 4 Hyper-Intelligence, Superior Engineering skills, Superior Analysis, Superior Deduction, Superior baking skills.

- REDACTED -

- REDACTED -

- REDACTED -

- REDACTED -

- REDACTED -

- REDACTED -

This report was submitted on 07/23/33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217 26 16
CURRENTLY SLOWLY EDITING....very slowly....rewritten version will be in a different document...a long time from now... ...
50.8K 1.3K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
1M 30.3K 76
In a reality where Peter Parker died with his parents and another asshole (you) got bit by a radioactive spider instead. Instead Of using your great...
1.5K 62 24
The Avengers thought it was all over; after Loki, after Killian, after The Dark Elves, after The Winter Solider. But the work of a superhero is never...