Truth Or Dare 3

By Karishma357

3 ROUNDS DO THE DARE OR THE DARE DOES YOU! YOU LIE YOU DIE! A group of nine friends are going out for the wee... More

Chapter 2 - The Starting
Chapter 3 - Secrets Revealed
Chapter 4 - Interrogation
Chapter 5 - Round Two
Chapter 6 - Help
Chapter 7 - The Torture Continues
Chapter 8 - Round Three (Final Round)
Chapter 9 - The End
A/N mini note
Instagram...do read

Chapter 1- The House

2.4K 87 29
By Karishma357

While driving through a deserted road with trees on either sides of the road, the two best friends, Veronica and Maddie was in the car and Veronica's boyfriend Luke was driving. Veronica was in the passenger seat. Maddie and Luke was siblings, both with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"So, how do you guys think you've done in that exam?" Luke asked.

"Passed!" Maddie said.

"We all know sis. What about you babes?" Luke asked.

"I passed." She said as her long raven black hair flys across her face over her brown eyes.

"I think I've passed. I mean I have to I've been studying two weeks straight nonstop." Luke said.

"Don't worry babes, you will. I have...complete faith in you." Veronica said.

"That's why I....love you." Luck said as he and Veronica pulled in and kissed each other.

"Gross!" Maddie said from the back scrunching her nose. Luke and Veronica then laughs.

"You'll find yours soon." Veronica said and they laughed.

"By the way I love your necklace." Maddie said as Veronica held her heart shape necklace.

"Thanks. It's very special. My grandmother left this with my parents for me. It was supposed to be for another one of my cousin's or something but she passed away. They told me I must not lose it. It's like losing my life if I do." Veronica said and they all seem emotional now.

"Come on! Lighten up!" Maddie said as Luke turned up the music.

*****

"So babe, you sure your friends are okay having me there?" Jessi asked. Her long brown hair let down and her cute brown eyes shining yet filled with nervousness.

"Of course babes, especially Veronica and Lindsey." Brad said as he passed his hands through his black hair. His shades covering his dark brown eyes.

"Who?" Jessi asked.

"Veronica is Luke's girlfriend. Lindsey is Trina's girlfriend." Luke said.

"Oh and Maddie is Luke's sister? And also she is Veronica's best friend, right?" Jessi said.

"You are correct my rising starshine." Luke said smiling at her.

"Okay. As long as they are okay with it and not remember that I'm the cause..." Brad then cut of Jessi.

"Jessica, please forget about it. It was one time...let it go." Brad said.

"Brad, please don't call me Jessica. I prefer Jessi." She said eating her pretzels.

"I know. I just love when you get upset." Brad said and she laughed.

****
After Luke, Veronica and Maddie arrives at the address sent in by one of the friends, David. He has brown hair and hazel eyes. They all came out of their vehicles and waited until everyone arrives. After some time the last ones to arrive was Jessi and Brad who came out and walked in.

"Hello our knight in shining armor." David joked.

"Sorry we're late. We stopped by the supermarket to grab a few things." Luke said.

"No probs bro." Tyler said. He has dirty blonde hair, green eyes and his shirt button halfway down, showing his abs.

"Hey Ty! What's up!" Brad said fist and shoulder bumping Tyler.

"So you must be Jessica? I'm Trina." Trina introduces herself. She has shoulder length red hair, brown hazel eyes and a nose ring.

"Call me Jessi. I don't like Jessica." Jessi said shaking Trina's hand.

"This is my girlfriend Lindsey." Trina said as Lindsey shakes Jessi's hand. Trina has long wavy curls blonde hair, with blue to the end and hazel eyes. Trina and Tyler was siblings.

"I'm Maddie, Luke's sister." Maddie said shaking Jessi's hand.

"Hi Maddie." Jessi said.

"And I'm Veronica. Glad to finally meet you." Veronica said shaking her hand.

"Me too." Jessi said smiling.

"This is my brother Tyler or Ty." Trina said pointing to the dirty blonde hair.

"Hi." He said waving his hands.

"Hi." Jessi said.

"And you know Luke and David." Brad said throwing his arm around Luke's shoulder.

"Yes." Jessi said.

"Now that everyone knows everyone. Let's rock this weekend!" David shouted and they everyone wooed. They then walked into the old house that has cobwebs nearly all over and the floor below cracked as they made a move.

"So David. Why did you choose to rent such an deserted, house." Luke asked.

"Yeah I mean we expected something more rentable." Maddie said.

"Well forgive me for making an last minute rent for the weekend." David said rolling his eyes.

"Okay okay. So whats the plan for tonight?" Tyler asked.

"I have an amazing idea. I've actually done researching in this place before renting it. It's actually a haunted place." David said.

"What?" Jessi asked.

"Yeah. There was a group of teenagers who played truth or dare in this very house and all but one of them died. Very painfully and brutally." David said and everyone was tense.

"So, what happened to the person who survived?" Veronica asked.

"She never showed herself to anyone since then." David said.

"That's the funniest shit I've ever heard." Lesley said and they all laughed.

"Alright settle down and we all meet back here to see if the game is true." David said and they all agreed leaving to check out the house. Most of them went upstairs to check out the attic and so on.

*****

After some time the nine friends finally met back in the living room sitting in chairs into an small circle with an small table in the middle.

"Let's play a round of truth or dare." David said.

"In this place?" Jessi asked.

"Yeah, why you scared?" David asked.

"No! Let's do it!" Jessi said as the clock ticks and ring three times.

"That's creepy." Trina said.

"Well here's the paper and pens. Right down some truth and dares." David said handing them a paper and pen each.

"Wait!" Maddie said and they looked at her.

"What?" Luke asked.

"Nothing sexual or dangerous." She said.

"Oh come on that's the fun in it." Tyler said.

"Nope." Trina said.

"Ugh..." Brad said groaning.

"Fine. Nothing dangerous or sexual." David said as they all wrote down their truths and dares.

****

"Nice. Whose first?" David asked.

"Me. I'm feeling the vibes." Veronica said getting up and taking a card.

"Seriously?" Veronica asked shaking her head laughing.

"What's it say?" Lesley asked.

Dare
Make out with Trina.

"I'm normal with kissing girls." Trina said.

"Uh...but..." Veronica said.

"Do it." Brad said.

"Make out! Make out!" Tyler said as they laughed.

"Fine fine." Veronica said as she went and leaned on Trina and they make out for a couple seconds. Then they pulled away, couldn't stop laughing.

"My turn." Trina said.

Truth
Who was your first boyfriend?

"I never had a boyfriend." Trina said looking confused.

"Well that's an easy one. Whose next?" David asked.

"I'll go." Tyler said getting up and picking up a card.

Dare
Make a deep cut.

"Seriously! What the hell?!" Tyler asked showing them the card.

"Who wrote this?" Veronica asked looking around and confused faces.

"No one did." Brad said then the clock alarm rang twice.

"The game is true." David said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Hey guys...tell me how you like it so far. Don't forget to click the star below and comment your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Third Word By keraunos

Mystery / Thriller

36.4K 3K 101
A text that changed her life. __________________________________________________ Gwen Smith had a crush on Ethan, a very charming and kind guy from t...
962K 30.9K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
7.2M 283K 24
(Bfflad- Best friends for life and death) Dear Reader, Let's start at the beginning shall we? I died. Oh no, not one of these stories again where som...
207K 13.8K 43
When my sister died, I lost everything. Now I'm looking for answers, but maybe some things are better left buried... ...