Greenville: Season Three

Door quantoria04

With Adrian Sanchez dead, Alexa Bliss takes over the Northside. How will she and Damien Clark choose to run G... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Disscussion Forum
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 4

479 20 26
Door quantoria04

Sasha woke up the next morning with Alexa in her arms. She let out smile as the sun beamed in through the window. Alexa began to open her eyes.

"Good morning." Sasha whispered.

Alexa looked over as Sasha and let out a smile.

"Why am I so happy right now?" Sasha asked.

"I don't know.. I was wondering the same thing." Alexa said she looked into her eyes.

They both leaned in and kissed each other slowly.

Sasha felt a sense of peacefulness come over her.

"You should come to the mayor's ball tonight." Alexa told her.

"Lexi.." Sasha said.

"Just come and have a good time.. You can even bring a date." Alexa told her.

Sasha looked at her and laughed.

"You want me to bring a date?" Sasha asked.

"If you want.." Alexa said.

"I'll think about it." Sasha told her with a smile on her face.

On the Westside, Finn woke up to the sound of duck tape being ripped.

"What's going on?" Finn asked as he sat up in bed.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." Bayley said from the floor.

Finn looked around and saw all the boxes Bayley had packed.

"Wow.." Finn said in surprise.

"I thought I'd get an early start on packing." Bayley told him.

"I see that." Finn said as he got out of bed.

Bayley got up and followed Finn into the kitchen for coffee.

"Morning, love birds." Kenny greeted them.

Finn ignored Kenny and poured himself a cup of coffee.

"I think I almost have everything packed." Bayley told him.

"That's great." Finn said.

Sonya, Aj, and Kota looked up from the dining table and could see that Finn was annoyed.

"And I thought we could go downtown and buy a few new things for your place. You know, to really make it our own?" Bayley said in excitement.

"Is this about him?" Finn asked suddenly.

The smile Bayley had been wearing all morning suddenly faded away.

"What?" Bayley asked him. 

"Seth Rollins. Is this about him?" Finn asked in frustration.

"What are you talking about?" Bayley asked him in confusion.

Finn looked around and saw that everyone was watching them.

"Finn." Bayley said.

"We have to talk, Bayley." Finn said as he walked back down the hall.

Bayley followed Finn back into her room with hesitance.

"I'm not stupid, Bayley.. You know that, right?" Finn asked her.

"Finn, you're not sounding like yourself, right now." She said.

"You know before you were kidnapped by Sanchez and his men, you and I were happy.. But you were still cautious about us.. And I understood that, I really did. I get that you are terrified to have your heart broken and I understood why you wanted to take things slow.. But ever since you were taken.. Ever since he came into your life, you are rushing things, Bayley." Finn said.

"What are talking about?" Bayley asked him.

"It's like you are holding onto this so tightly because you know it isn't going to last." Finn told her.

"No, that's not-." Bayley tried to say.

"And I really did think that you were afraid of that guy, Bayley.. I thought you and I both believed he was the bad guy.. But deep down I think I knew from the way you looked at him that that wasn't true." Finn continued.

"Why are saying all of this." Bayley said with tears in her eyes.

"Because I thought all of this was over with, Bayley! I thought you learned your lesson! He murdered one of your closest friends! Liv looked up to you, Bayley.. And the man you danced with that night.. He took a gun and put a goddamn bullet in her head!" Finn yelled in frustration.

Bayley jumped back in fear, not knowing why Finn was so angry.

"Please, stop yelling at me." Bayley said.

"I thought you realized that he can't be trusted.. But these past few months.. Everything should have went back to normal. You and I should have been us again. But all you have done since that night is tell me how hurt you were by what he did. We sat on that couch nearly every night and you explained to me how you let him in and he betrayed you! And maybe that would have been okay if it was just a few nights but it wasn't! You haven't shut up about the guy in months! Not until you went to dinner the other night.." Finn said.

Bayley watched Finn in confusion as a tear fell from her eye.

"First you didn't want me to go to the dinner.. but you ask me to move in with you.. then the next morning you practically jump me on your bed.. And when I asked you about how the dinner went all you could tell me was that it was weird?" Finn asked.

Bayley felt an uneasiness in her stomach as Finn looked at her with anger in his eyes.

"After that we didn't talk about moving in together until last night and you want to move in today? I mean what's the rush, Bayley? Why are you in such a hurry to move in together?" Finn asked her.

Bayley looked at Finn from across the room in confusion.

"I want to move in together because I love you.. I thought we both wanted this?" Bayley asked.

Finn looked over at Bayley and couldn't even think straight.

"Maybe we need to take a break." Finn said suddenly.

"What? What does that mean?" Bayley asked him.

"I need some time to think about things." Finn told her.

"Are breaking up with me?" Bayley asked as tears continued to fall from her face.

"I just need some time to think, Bayley." Finn said as he walked passed her.

Everyone watched form the dining table as Finn stormed out the front door. Bayley walked out of her room and looked at her friends. Kenny ran over and wrapped his arms around Bayley, comforting her with a hug.

"It's okay. It's all gonna be okay." He assured her as she began to cry on his shoulder.

On the Southside, Buddy pulled up across the street from the bar and parked his car. After about an hour of waiting, a black SUV pulled up. He watched in confusion as Sasha got out of the car and walked into the bar. Suddenly, Buddy's phone rang.

"Murphy." Adam said over the phone.

"What's up?" Buddy asked.

"The boss wants you to come to the Mayor's ball tonight." Adam said.

"What? A ball?" He asked in confusion.

"She sent a suit to your place. You can't take a date because you need to keep an eye on Sasha Banks." Adam said.

"Sasha Banks is going to the ball?" Buddy asked in confusion.

"Yes but remember to keep your distance. We don't want her find out that you've been watching her." Adam said.

"Yeah, okay." Buddy said before hanging up.

He got out of the car and walked across the street, making his way into the bar. Sasha was about to walk upstairs when she saw Buddy.

"What are you doing here this early?" She asked him.

"Something came up tonight.." Buddy told her.

"And here I was going to ask you to go to a ball with me." Sasha said as she walked over to him.

Buddy watched her for a minute and noticed something different about her.

"No, I can't. I have a work thing tonight." Buddy told her.

"It's okay.. I get it." Sasha said.

"Are you just getting home?" Buddy asked her.

Sasha looked up at Buddy in surprise.

"I am but I don't see how that's any of your business." Sasha told him.

"You're right, it's not.. I just noticed that you look happy. I wasn't sure if that and the fact that you clearly stayed out all night had something to do with one other." Buddy said.

"They might.." Sasha said as she smiled up at him.

Buddy looked into Sasha's eyes and knew he had to act quick or he might miss his chance.

"Get dressed." He said.

"What?" Sasha asked in confusion.

"Let's go out for breakfast." Buddy said.

"Right now?" She asked him.

"Fate clearly isn't working out in our favor so let's go.. Let's go on date, right now." Buddy told her.

Sasha let out a smile and took a deep breath.

"Okay, give me five minutes." Sasha told him as she ran upstairs.

Dean woke up to find Becky standing in Nora's doorway, watching her sleep. He walked up behind her and kissed her on the cheek.

"She looks so peaceful." Becky said.

Dean wrapped his arms around Becky and watched Nora himself.

"Last night was nice.. Just the four of us.." Dean said as he put his hand on her belly.

Becky smiled up at Dean and bit her bottom lip.

"I love you, babe." Dean said as he leaned down and kissed her.

"Always." Becky said as she looked into her husbands eyes.

On the Northside,  Alexa met with Miz at the dining table.

"Give is a minute." Alexa told Adam.

She took a sip of her coffee while Adam and the other men left the room. Miz watched Alexa for a moment, noticing a difference in her demeanor.

"You saw her didn't you?" Miz asked.

Alexa looked up at Miz in confusion.

"You saw Sasha." Miz said.

"I was careful, no one saw me." Alexa assured him.

"How did you convince her to meet with you? I mean you two haven't seen each other in months.." Miz said.

"She needed a favor." Alexa said.

"Well, you look happy.. I'm glad." Miz told her.

"Well you don't look happy. What happened with Renee?" Alexa asked.

"It's nothing.." Miz told her.

Alexa looked at Miz from across the table and let out a sigh.

"Lexi.. You killed that man the other day.." Miz said.

"He said her name. He knew she was the one that killed Adrian. I don't how he knew but if the wrong people found out the truth about what happened that night then she would have a target on her back." Alexa said.

"It was only the three of us here that night. How could anyone else have known?" Miz asked.

"I don't know.. but I'm not going to let anyone hurt her." Alexa said.

"So you're just going to kill anyone that so much as looks at her the wrong way?" Miz asked.

"If I have to, then yes." Alexa told him.

Miz looked at Alexa with concern.

On the Southside, Dean, Becky, and Nora had just finished breakfast.

"We have a lot of adulting to do today." Dean said as he let out a sigh.

Becky looked over as Nora ran around the kitchen in a denim sundress.

"We've got this." Becky said as she grabbed his hand.

Dean smiled over at Becky and stood up from the table.

"Okay, Nora, let's go." Dean said as she continued running around the kitchen.

Becky watched in amusement as Nora laughed at Dean.

"Is she really going to make me chase her?" Dean laughed.

Becky got up and grabbed her things as Dean tried to catch Nora. He ran around the kitchen island slowly, letting her think she had a chance.

"Sucker!" Nora yelled as she ran down the hall.

Dean finally cornered her by the door and picked her up.

"Becksy! Help!" Nora cried out.

"Oh no, I can't save you now." Becky laughed as they walked outside.

Dean opened the back door and bucked Nora into her car seat. Becky got in the passenger seat and took a sip of water.

"Are you feeling okay?" Dean asked as he got into the driver's side of the car.

"Yeah, just a little dehydrated." Becky told him.

Dean started the car and sat there for a moment. He looked over at Becky and broke out into laughter.

"This is so fucked up." Dean continued to laugh.

"What are you talking about?" Becky looked at him, trying not to laugh herself.

"You know a year ago the most exciting part of my day was getting to beat assholes up for hitting on you and now here we are.. Going to out first pre-natal appointment and signing our foster daughter up for school." Dean told her.

Becky looked at Dean for a second before beginning to laugh herself.

Nora watched in amusement from the back seat as Dean and Becky laughed together.

"So fucked up!" Nora said.

Becky and Dean both looked back at her seriously for a minute. She flashed her adorable smile and got another laugh out of them.

"Nora you can't say that word." Becky told her.

"Dean said it." Nora explained.

"Well Dean shouldn't say that word either." Becky tried to stop laughing.

Dean shook his head and pulled out of the drive way.

Buddy and Sasha had driven down to the Westside diner for breakfast.

"This is really your idea of a date?" Sasha asked him.

"It's a start.. I mean up until now I have barely even been able to get a conversation out of you." Buddy told her.

"Okay.. What do you want to talk about?" Sasha asked him from across the table.

"Tell me about you.. Where are you from?" Buddy asked her.

"Here, I was born in Greenville." Sasha told him.

"And what about your parents, are you close with them?" Buddy asked.

Sasha froze for a moment, knowing that if she told him the truth he might get scared off.

"I'm not close with them, no." Sasha said uncomfortably.

"What are their names?" Buddy asked her.

Sasha looked up at Buddy skeptically.

"You ask a lot of questions.." Sasha said.

"I just don't really know anything about you." Buddy told her.

"Well why don't you tell me about you.. Where are you from?" Sasha asked him.

"I was born in Oakville.. I just moved to Greenville a few months ago to be closer to my grandmother." Buddy told her.

"And how do you like it here in Greenville?" Sasha asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

"To be honest.. It's a little sketchy for my taste." Buddy told her.

"Sketchy?" Sasha asked him.

"Yeah.. I mean it just seems like everyone has secrets in this town." Buddy told her.

Sasha looked into Buddy's eyes with caution.

"What about you Buddy, do you have secrets?" Sasha asked him.

Buddy let out a small smile, trying to hide his discomfort.

"Maybe a few." Buddy told her.

"It sounds like you're fitting right then.." Sasha said.

"Do you have secrets?" Buddy asked her.

"Maybe a few." Sasha said.

They looked at each other and smiled at each other.

"So.. Now that I've got you talking, are you going to tell me who hurt you?" Buddy asked.

Sasha looked up at Buddy with confusion.

"What do you mean?" Sasha asked.

"Well considering how reluctant you've been about going out with me, I figured you must have a reason. I assume there must have been a guy before me.." Buddy said.

"There was a guy.." Sasha said.

"What did he do to you?" Buddy asked her.

"It's complicated." Sasha told him.

"I can do complicated." Buddy said.

"He and I were engaged.. but our relationship was very difficult." Sasha began to say.

"How's that?" Buddy asked.

"Well for starters, he never loved me.. not like I loved him. I would have died for him but he wouldn't have done the same for me." Sasha said as she tried her best not to cry.

"I'm sorry.. that sounds really fucked up. How long were you guys together?" Buddy asked.

"Almost five years.." Sasha told him.

"Wow. Why did you guys finally break it off?" Buddy asked her.

"He fell in love with someone else." Sasha said.

Buddy looked into Sasha's eyes and could that she was hurt.

"Is that who you were with last night? Did you go back to him?" Buddy asked her.

"What? No. I would never.." Sasha said in defense.

"So you were with someone else then?" Buddy asked her.

Sasha looked at Buddy in confusion.

"Why are you asking me so many questions?" Sasha asked.

"I'm sorry. I just.. I'm curious, that's all." Buddy tried to tell her.

"Right." Sasha said as she flashed him a fake smile.

On the Westside, Kenny had stayed home from work to spend the day with Bayley.

"He hates me." Bayley said as she leaned her head on Kenny's shoulder.

"Finn doesn't hate you, Bayley.. He's just angry." Kenny said.

"But I love him.. He has to know that." Bayley said.

"I'm sure he does.. You just have to give him time." Kenny told her.

"You should have seen the look in his eye.. It was like he turned into a completely different person." Bayley said.

"I heard him yelling.. We all did." Kenny said.

"He never yells at me." Bayley said.

Kenny looked over at Bayley and took a deep breath.

"You need to get up off this couch. You need to go get ready for the mayor's ball and forget all about Finn." Kenny told her.

"But I don't want to do that.." Bayley said.

"He asked you for a break, Bayley.. So that means tonight you are going to go to this ridiculous ball and you are going to have a great time." Kenny told her.

"Will you come with me?" Bayley asked.

"As your date?" Kenny asked her.

"Yeah.. I mean Finn was supposed to go with me but.." Bayley tried to say.

"Of course I will go with you.. Anything to get you off this couch." Kenny told her.

Bayley smiled and finally got off the couch.

"Let's get ready." Bayley said as she walked down the hall.

At the hospital, Dean held Nora while the doctor examined Becky.

"Everything seems to be in order. You and the baby are both very healthy. In about a week or so we will do a vaginal ultrasound and we should be able to hear a heartbeat." The doctor said.

Becky looked over at Dean and smiled.

"Northside sucks!" Nora yelled. 

Becky stared at the doctor uncomfortably.

"Not now Nora." Dean tried to tell her.

The doctor looked down at Nora and smiled as he walked out of the room. Dean picked her up off the ground and walked over to Becky. He took her hand and kissed her on the cheek.

"You're doing great, babe." Dean told her.

"So good, Becksy!" Nora said as she gave her a thumbs up.

Becky looked at Dean and laughed.

"We should get going." Dean said as they began to walked out of the room.

"Curly fires!" Nora yelled.

"Not yet, girlie." Becky said as they made their way out of the hospital.

Roman was trying on his suit when Renee passed by his room in a red gown.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" Renee asked.

Roman looked over at Renee and couldn't help but let out a small smile.

"The ball." Roman said as he walked out of his room, trying to get away from her.

"Why would you be going to the ball? Isn't it kind of an invite only type of thing?" Renee asked in confusion.

"My date has an invite." Roman told her.

Renee froze for a moment and watched Roman.

"You have a date.. That's good." Renee said.

Roman looked over at Renee and saw her disappointment.

"I know you can't go with Miz.. So are you just going by yourself?" Roman asked her.

"Sasha actually doesn't have a date either.. So we are going together.." Renee said.

"I guess I'll see you later then.." Roman tried to be civil as he left the apartment.

At the ball, Seth was sitting with Damien and Joe at a table at the front of the room while Cody sat with Brandi at a table with Alexa and Miz.

"This is a nice event, Alexa. Very well done." Brandi said.

"Anything for my favorite Mayor." Alexa said as she flashed Brandi a fake smile.

Alexa looked up in disbelief as Sasha walked into the ball with Renee on her arm. Miz watched Renee with a glare in his eyes, trying his best not to let out a smile.

"Friends of yours?" Cody asked.

"Not exactly." Alexa said as Sasha looked at her from across the room.

Renee and Sasha walked over and sat down at a table.

"Oh god." Renee said.

"What?" Sasha asked.

"Don't look now but Seth is here with Damien Clark." Renee said as she glanced over at him.

"What does his date look like?" Sasha asked, trying her best not to look back.

Renee looked over at Seth but didn't see anyone with him.

"I don't think he brought a date." Renee said.

"What?" Sasha asked in surprise as she turned back and looked at Seth.

Seth looked up from his table and waved at them. Sasha turned back around quickly, hoping he hadn't seen her.

"This is going to be a long night, isn't it?" Renee laughed.

Joe laughed at Seth as he took a sip of his champagne.

"Is that the ex-fiance's over there?" Joe asked.

"One of them is.. The other is just an ex-girlfriend." Seth said unfortunately.

Joe let out another laugh. Suddenly, Roman walked into the ball with Peyton, who was wearing a rose gold, lace gown.

"Shit." Seth said.

"Another one?" Joe asked.

Seth buried his face in his hands, trying to avoid eye contact with Peyton. Renee glanced back up at Seth and turned to see what he was looking at. Her face turned pale as Peyton laughed at something Roman said.

"That girl looks familiar." Sasha said to Renee.

Renee grabbed her glass of champagne and began to chug it down.

Seth looked up just as Bayley walked into the hall with Kenny, wearing a white gown. Bayley immediately locked eyes with Seth, feeling an ache in her chest.

"Are you okay?" Kenny asked as he felt Bayley grip tightly onto his arm.

"Let's do this." Bayley said as they walked towards her father.

Seth watched as if he was in some kind trans as Bayley approached them.

"Darling!" Damien said as he greeted her with a hug.

"Hi, daddy." Bayley said as she sat down.

"Where is Finn tonight?" Damien asked her.

"He's still not feeling well." Bayley told him as she glanced over at Seth.

Across the ball, Roman noticed Peyton eyeing Seth.

"Do you know him?" Roman asked.

"I fucked him on a hospital bed once but no, I don't really know him." Peyton said.

Roman looked at Peyton in surprise at her bluntness.

"Oh, okay then." Roman said uncomfortably.

Seth felt trapped in his seat as he tried to avoid eye contact with Peyton. He got even more nervous when he saw Sasha and Renee watching him out of the counter of his eye. It seemed the only place he could look was down at his lap. Bayley looked over and saw that Seth was uncomfortable as he took a large sip of his champagne. She took a deep breathe and stood up. Sasha and Renee watched with intrigue as Bayley offered out her hand to Seth. Roman glanced over as Seth looked up at Bayley with confusion.

"Dance with me." Bayley said.

Seth felt his heart begin to beat fast as he grabbed Bayley's hand. Everyone watched as Bayley lead Seth onto the dance floor. The song "Half a Man" by Dean Lewis began to play. They took each other's hands as they prepared for a waltz.

I was wrong to say I loved her
I was wrong to think I'm right

Seth and Bayley looked into each other's eyes with desperation as everyone watched them dance.

But when I told her it was over
My darling I had lied

"I saw your ex-fiancé sitting over there. I thought you could use a distraction." Bayley told him.

I've been running from my demons
Afraid to look behind

"What's the point of trying to change if my past is always going to be there to haunt me?" Seth asked her.

I've been running from myself
Afraid of what I'd find

"I think you have to stop allowing your past to haunt you.. instead of always looking in your rear view mirror you need to pay attention to the road.. pay attention to what is right in front of you." Bayley said.

But how am I supposed to love you
When I don't love who I am?

Seth looked into Bayley's eyes as he tried to fight back tears.

And how can I give you all of me
When I'm only half a man?

Bayley watched with a warmth in her heart as Seth leaned his head on her shoulder.

'Cause I'm a sinking ship that's burning
So let go of my hand

Bayley held his head as he began to cry.

Oh, how can I give you all of me
When I'm only half a man?

Damien watched Bayley and Seth skeptically.

"Joe.. Is there anything I need to know?" Damien asked him.

"Not that I know of, Sir." Joe told him.

On the Westside, Dean, Becky, and Nora were at the diner ordering their food.

"I'll have a number two with a water." Dean told Dana.

"Just give me a number 3.. with an extra order of mozzarella sticks." Becky added.

"And she'll have a large curly fry." Dean ordered for Nora.

"I'll be right back with your orders." Dana said before walking away.

"Curly fries, huh?" Becky asked.

Nora smiled up at Becky and gave her a thumbs up. Becky laughed and leaned her head on Dean's shoulder.

"Today was weirdly good, right?" Becky asked.

"Yeah, it really was." Dean said as he grabbed Becky's hand.

Nora held up her hands to Dean and Becky and tried her best to make a heart shape. Dean and Becky smiled over at her, both feeling nothing but happiness.

At the ball, Sasha and Alexa had been giving each other little glances throughout the night. Buddy walked into the ball and went directly upstairs. He walked into the first door on the right.

"It's about time." Kyle said.

"Sorry, I got caught up in traffic." Buddy said.

Kyle and Bobby got out of their seats and let Buddy sit down.

"So what am I doing exactly?" Buddy asked.

"You guys are watching surveillance." Kyle said as Roderick walked into the room and sat down next to Buddy.

"So I'm not actually going to the ball?" Buddy asked.

"Nope." Kyle said as he and Bobby left the room.

Buddy let out a sigh and looked at the computer screen, seeing everyone at the ball.

"Is this live?" Buddy asked.

"Yeah. Everything you see is happening right now." Roderick told him.

Buddy watched the footage and saw Sasha sitting at her table with Renee. He zoomed in on Sasha's face, admiring how beautiful she looked.

Down at the ball, the song "Dancing On My Own" by Calum Scott began to play. Alexa stood up and looked across the room at Sasha.

"What do you think you're doing?" Miz asked her.

"Relax. No one is going suspect a thing." Alexa whispered to him.

Sasha watched as Alexa walked across the room and approached her.

"One dance." Alexa asked.

"Are you insane?" Sasha asked her.

"Probably.. but I'm not backing down. Dance with me." Alexa insisted.

Sasha looked up at her in amazement. She stood up and let out a small laugh.

Buddy watched from the surveillance room as Sasha and Alexa made their way onto the dance floor.

Somebody said you got a new friend

"They know each other?" Buddy asked in confusion.

Roderick didn't respond.

Does she love you better than I can?

"Everyone is watching us." Sasha said as she tried not to look at Alexa.

"Look into my eyes." Alexa said as she stared at Sasha.

There's a big black sky over my town

"Everyone is watching us, look away." Sasha warned her.

I know where you're at, I bet she's around

"Just look at me, Sasha." Alexa told her.

Sasha gave in and looked into Alexa's eyes, immediately feeling a warmth in her heart.

"People are watching us. Don't look at me like that." Sasha told her.

And yeah, I know it's stupid

Buddy watched over the video footage as Sasha and Alexa continued to dance.

But I just gotta see it for myself

"Are they friends?" Buddy asked Roderick.

"I'm not at liberty to say." Roderick told him.

I'm in the corner, watching you kiss her, oh oh oh

Buddy looked back at the screen in confusion as Alexa smiled at Sasha.

I'm right over here, why can't you see me, oh oh oh

Buddy got an uneasy feeling in his stomach as Alexa leaned in and whispered something to Sasha.

And I'm giving it my all,

"Just outside that door their is a stairwell. Count to ten before you follow me." Alexa whispered.

but I'm not the guy you're taking home, ooh

"What did she say to her?" Buddy asked curiously.

Buddy watched through the screen as Sasha began to blush.

I keep dancing on my own

Alexa and Sasha stopped dancing. Miz watched with concern as Alexa walked away. Sasha stood there for a minute, counting to herself.

Buddy watched in confusion as Sasha walked out of  the ballroom, following Alexa.

Sasha walked through the door and saw one stairway going upstairs and one going downstairs. She ran down the first set of stairs to find Alexa waiting for her.

"You are being very reckless right now." Sasha said as she walked towards her.

Alexa grabbed Sasha by the waist and pushed her up against the wall.

"Is that so?" Alexa asked as she tucked Sasha's hair behind her ear.

Sasha nodded in approval as Alexa leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Alexa ran her hand down the slit of Sasha's dress and slid her hand between her thighs.

Buddy got up from his chair suddenly.

"I'll be right back." He told Roderick.

Buddy walked out of the surveillance room and made his way down the first flight of stairs.

"Oh! Fuck. Lexi!" Sasha could be heard crying out.

Buddy stood at the top of the staircase and slowly looked down the steps. He froze in shock as he watched Sasha tilt her head back, letting out a loud moan as Alexa fingered her.

"Oh! Oh! Yes!" Sasha cried out.

Buddy rushed back up the stairs in a panic.

"Shit! I think I heard someone." Alexa said.

"Fuck." Sasha said as she pulled down her dress and followed Alexa up the stairs.

"Ten seconds." Alexa told Sasha as she walked back into the ball.

Outside, the sun was about to set as Bayley and Seth walked down the street. Bayley had taken her heels off and was now carrying them in her hand.

"Thank you for this.. I really needed to get out of there." Seth said.

"Well, if you hadn't slept with every girl in town.." Bayley joked.

Seth looked over at Bayley in surprise and broke out into laughter.

"Are you calling me a slut?" Seth asked in amusement.

"No, because I wouldn't say that word.. and now you owe me a dollar." Bayley said as she looked over at him and smiled.

"Ahh! You got me." Seth said playfully.

Bayley laughed and looked down at her feet. Seth glanced over at her and admired her smile. Suddenly, they approached an ice cream stand on the sidewalk.

"Ice cream?" Seth asked her.

Bayley nodded in approval as they looked over the ice cream flavors.

"I'll just have a vanilla cone, please." Seth ordered.

"I will have a chocolate cone.. with sprinkles." Bayley said.

"With sprinkles?" Seth asked her.

"Yes, sprinkles." Bayley told him.

"Alright, you heard the girl. Give her sprinkles." Seth laughed.

Bayley looked at Seth happily as he paid for their ice Cream.

"Here you go." The man said as he handed them their cones.

"Thanks, man." Seth said as he and Bayley continued walking.

Bayley looked over at Seth as he licked his ice cream. She immediately felt a rush come over her. Bayley looked down, trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. Seth looked down as Bayley tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Why did you just get quiet?" Seth asked her.

"I didn't." Bayley said as she looked up at him.

"You did." Seth assured her.

Bayley stopped walking and laughed at Seth.

"You have something on your face." Bayley told him as she saw the ice cream on the top of his lip.

Seth watched with caution as Bayley slowly reached her hand up and wiped the ice cream from his face.

"There you go." Bayley said as she looked into Seth's eyes.

Seth looked down at her and felt his heart begin to beat faster as she observed his lips.. Suddenly, they both leaned in and pressed their lips against each other's. Seth felt butteries in his stomach as they shared a slow, passionate kiss. He grabbed Bayley's face as she brought her self to her tippy toes.. They looked into each other's eyes again as they pulled away. Seth opened his mouth as if he was going to say something but before he could, Bayley shoved her ice cream cone in his face. Seth looked down at Bayley with a hint a disappointment, knowing that she was trying to ignore what just happened.

"You did not just do that." Seth said as he began to laugh.

Bayley felt a sense of relief come over her as she watched Seth's smile.

"I don't know why I did that." Bayley said as she tried to laugh at herself.

Seth pointed down at Bayley's neck.

"You've got something." Seth told her.

Just as Bayley looked down, Seth shoved his ice cream into her face. She froze for a second and slowly began to laugh.

"Okay, that was fair." Bayley said as she and Seth continued laughing together.

"We should probably get back to the ball.." Seth said.

"Yeah, you're right." Bayley said as they began to walk again.

Back at the ball, Renee watched as Roman and Peyton began to dance to "Beautifully Unfinished" by Ella Henderson.

Sunday, rain drops, clock goes tick tock
I hate myself for staring at the phone

Miz tried to pretend like he didn't see the disappointment on Renee's face as she watched Roman.

Get all your text, can't erase them
I call you up but I know you're not alone

Renee's face turned pale as Roman leaned in and kissed Peyton.

I know that I should not hold on, so why can't I let go?

Roman looked into Peyton's eyes and forced out a smile.

'Cause every time I'm with you somehow I forget to breathe

Renee suddenly began replaying all her favorite moments with Roman in her head.

You got me like a rag doll,
Now I'm dancing on your string

A smile came across her face as she remembered all the days Roman spent by her side after the bomb. She thought back to all the times he came to visit her in Mexico, and all days she spent praying to god that he would wake up from his coma.

You got me like a rag doll,
Now I'm dancing on your string

Roman spun Peyton around, trying his best to pretend like he was having a good time with her.

And I keep trying to figure out who you are to me

Roman pulled Peyton close to him and looked over her shoulder at Renee.

But maybe all that we are meant to be

Renee and Roman looked at each other from across the room, both realizing that whatever was going on between them was far from over.

Is beautifully unfinished, beautifully unfinished

Kenny was sitting uncomfortably next to Damien and Joe when Cody approached them.

"Outside." Cody told Damien.

Kenny looked up at Cody awkwardly and Joe followed Damien outside.

"You look nice." Cody told him before walking away.

Outside, Damien got into the back of a black Cadillac.

"Sir." Kota greeted him.

"What did you find out?" Damien asked him.

"He was born here in Greenville. His mother's name was Lilly Balor but there was no father's name listed on the birth certificate. His mother died in a car accident when he was three and after that he was raised by his uncle Luke on the Southside." Kota told him.

"What else?" Damien asked.

"It looks like he pretty much kept to himself in school, other than two girls..Aj Lee and Alexa Bliss. Apparently, he started dating Alexa after high school then not long after that, they had some kind of falling out.. Alexa was taken in by Adrian Sanchez on the Northside.. For a few months it looks like he hit the bar pretty hard but that stopped after a few weeks, presumably after he met your daughter." Kota said.

"So he's clean?" Damien asked.

"As far as I can tell." Kota said.

"Good. I want you to look into the father." Damien said as he got out of the car.

"Yes, Sir." Kota said.

Seth and Bayley walked up the sidewalk as Kota drove off.

"I was starting to think the two of you got lost." Damien said.

"No, sir. We just went for a little walk." Seth told him.

"Well.. Darling, you probably want to get back to Finn." Damien said.

"What?" Bayley asked in confusion.

"He's not feeling well, isn't that right?" Damien asked her curiously.

"Right." Bayley said as Kenny walked outside.

"Have good night, sweetheart. I'll see you at dinner tomorrow night." Damien said as a car pulled up.

Bayley looked back at Seth as Kenny opened the car door for her.

"Goodnight, Seth." Bayley told him.

"Goodnight, Bayley." Seth said as she got into the car.

Damien glanced over at Seth as he was the car drove off.

"That was some dance the two of you had earlier tonight." Damien said.

Seth looked over at Damien uncomfortably.

"Sir I-." Seth began to explain himself.

"No need to explain. Just be careful.. my daughter's heart is a very fragile thing." Damien told him before walking back inside.

Later that night, a car dropped Sasha off at the bar. Buddy ran up the sidewalk just before Sasha could walk inside.

"Sasha!" Buddy yelled as he approached her.

"Buddy, what are you doing here?" Sasha asked him in confusion.

"Do you know Alexa Bliss?" Buddy asked her.

"What?" Sasha asked.

"Just tell me me the truth." Buddy said.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Sasha tried to tell him.

"Don't lie to me.. I saw you with her at the ball." Buddy said as he looked down at Sasha with disappointment in his eyes.

"Look, I don't know what you think you saw-." Sasha began to defend herself.

"I know exactly what I saw." Buddy said.

Sasha looked into his eyes and suddenly realized what he was talking about.

"She's not a good person, Sasha.. And after what you told me earlier today about that other guy, I know that you aren't always the best judge of character." Buddy told her.

"Excuse me?" Sasha asked in defense.

"Maybe you don't know who she is exactly but I'm telling you, Sasha.. She's dangerous." Buddy said.

Sasha looked up at Buddy with tears in her eyes.

"I think you should go." Sasha told him.

"Sasha." Buddy said.

"Just go." Sasha said as she walked into the bar.

Buddy watched through the window with an ache in his chest as Sasha walked upstairs.

Bayley and Kenny just arrived back at their building and began to walk inside.

"I kissed him." Bayley blurted out.

"What?" Kenny asked in surprise.

"Seth.. I kissed him.. We kissed." Bayley said.

"Does this mean-." Kenny began to ask.

"I don't want to talk about it, I just wanted you to know.." Bayley told him.

Kenny stopped walking and took a deep breath.

"Kenny?" Bayley asked as she looked back at him.

"I'm going to propose." Kenny blurted out.

"To Kota?" Bayley asked in surprise.

"Who else?" Kenny laughed.

Bayley wrapped her arms around Kenny and hugged him in excitement.

"Have you bought the ring?" Bayley asked him.

"It's in my dresser drawer." Kenny told her.

Bayley looked into Kenny's eyes and smiled at him.

"I am so happy for you." Bayley told him.

Thanks for reading! Please vote and leave a comment!

What did you guys think of the chapter?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.3K 169 22
A couple years passed since Alex Auditore's rivalry with Murphy has ended at SummerSlam in 2018 and the Pharaoh is looking to a bright future after d...
4.9K 130 6
*•.¸♡ "𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙨 �...
14.9K 197 15
One shots of WWE and AEW superstars, both female and male.
112K 2.3K 52
6 couples, 50 singles, one question. Can they resist temptation? (started March 2019, finished December 2019)