Touch In The Dark (MxM) ✓ *e...

By wickedreamer_21

A romance between two boys with two different lives, one a normal college student and one whose life revolves... More

Just A Side Note
Mr. Muscular Thighs*
In The Shower*
I Like Men or not...?*
A Drunk Make Out Session*
I'm Not A Fuck Boy*
Basically I'm Gay*
Pitiful, I know*
The Reason Why*
The Clueless Girl and The Fight or Flight
Lets Satisfy Each Other, You Know, Sexually.
The Climax and The Morning After
Where Were You?
Another Point Of View
The 7-11 Guy
Reckless
Where Are You?
Untitled
Old Friends
Wishing I Hadn't Met You
Who Are You?
Let's Make a Deal
Time Gone By
The Not-So-Perfect Boyfriend
Giving In
Should I or Should I Not?
The Harbor
Leaving For Good

But We Can't Have Sex

1.9K 38 6
By wickedreamer_21

Tan

I stared at him in shock but quickly recovered, "you're hilarious". 

"i'm not joking" Rune assured,

"are you still going to insist on that?"

"Tan, really, i do like you," he said, the pain evident in his tone. I looked at him properly; everything told me he was telling the truth. But, he could just be really good at lying. "Bullshit" i replied, "you know i'm gay so you're just trying to fucking humiliate me" i continued. Rune looked at me in confusion, ''i'm not trying to humiliate you, i just told you i like you and you're here accusing me of things that don't even make sense" he half yelled, i could tell he was angry but i don't really know what he was expecting, for me to jump into his arms after he 'confessed'? 

"i know you are! Just last week, we made out and you pretended or forgot about it, then the next thing i know you're sleeping with random girls and then here you are telling me you like me after ignoring me for 5 days, so yeah, i don't care about your fake confession" i said breathlessly.

Rune grabbed my collar and i looked at him hardly, bracing myself for a possible attack from him. Rune pulled me close and crashed his lips onto mine. I was frozen, was he actually kissing me? Was i supposed to kiss back? Probably. He forcefully parted my lips, his tongue entering my mouth. A strange tightness in my chest became evident as waves of heat flooded my body. Rune pulled me closer, kissing me passionately and in sync. I didn't want to pull away and from the way he was kissing me, i don't think he wanted to either. I slid my hand up his neck and into his hair, wrapping my fingers into the soft strands of his dark hair. I pulled away breathless, my hands still in his hair, our foreheads leaning on each other. He sat up properly, a glint in his beautiful eyes. 

"You believe me now? The only reason i was ignoring you and hanging out with other people, was to make you jealous but then i was the one who was jealous when you went with those guys and then decided to stay with that shit face", his words caused me to smile. "So even the great, unemotional, Rune can get jealous" i sneered, "fuck off" Rune retorted. "I really do li-" I interrupted him with a kiss, my hand gliding over his back, while my other hand was engrossed with his soft hair which i tugged and brushed through. God, i love his hair.

Rune touched me everywhere, his hands exploring my body. He leaned over me, pushing my body back down onto the bed. "You're mine" he said, his voice deep and seductive. He intertwined our hands and pressed them onto the bed, he went down onto my neck where he left wet kisses and bites, if i didn't know any better, i'd say he was werewolf marking what he thought was his. I say 'thought' because its true, i'm my own person. Rune moved against my crotch, the friction causing an undeniable pleasure. Rune pressed his free hand that wasn't holding him up to grip my cock from over the fabric of my jeans. I knew i was already hard, craving his touch. He got up, straddling my body as he undid my jeans. He was only half way into his task when there was a loud rapping at the door, Rune ignored it but i stopped him "there's someo-" Rune interrupted me with a kiss and it did the trick, i melted into the kiss. Our lips moved together, perfectly matching each other as if we were made for each other, fitting into each other like the pieces of a puzzle.

Rune moaned into the kiss as i rubbed his member, he was hard already, "fuck" he swore, his tone sexy and deep. "I want you" I confessed before Rune could close the small gap between our lips. Rune looked at me deeply, the lust and desire he felt was clear on his face as much as it was on mine. "You know we can't right now" Rune said, no one felt more annoyed by this than me. I'd wanted it for so long. I nodded my head in understanding, "i really like you" Rune said. His words left a ball of happiness in my chest that didn't fade for a while, even as we kissed and touched each other, memorizing every part of his body with my hands and lips.

"You better not be lying to me about your crush on me, unless you want me to hang you out on the balcony by your balls" i said, my arm splayed around Rune's waist. He turned to face me, "you sure you can manage that?" he asked with a smirk playing on his pink lips. I barely heard Rune's words, my eyes focused instead on the movement of his lips; i really did love kissing those lips. I unknowingly drew my lower lip between my teeth as i stared, "quit staring at me like that, you're making me horny all over again" Rune admitted shamelessly. I quickly turned around so my back faced him, "i don't know what you mean" i said. "You turning away isn't helping the situation," Rune began, he gripped my waist and licked my nape, the sensation sending heat to my cock. 

"Now your ass is rubbing all over my cock and it's just making me want you that much more" he finished with a quick bite of my earlobe.

I turned back and pushed Rune onto his back. Propping myself up with my elbow, i went down and kissed along Rune's neck and collarbone. Licking back up till i found Runes sensitive spot; I sucked on it, earning a deep moan from him. His hand on my waist tightens, "ahhh Tan...". I continued to tease Rune's body, making him responsive to my every touch. I held him down, knowing he licked to be on top, too bad i did too. I kissed his nipple before sucking on it, rubbing the other with my thumb. He moaned once more as his hands went up my back. He still managed to flip us over so that i lay on my stomach and he was over me. He lifted me by my hips so that i was on all fours and he was on his knees behind me, he then pressed his erect member against my bare ass. I knew what he was trying here, he was trying to make sure i knew that he was the dominant one here but he really did feel good, the pressure of his cock pressing against my entrance felt so fucking good i moaned, giving him what he wanted.

Rune leaned down, his chest against my back; he kissed along my shoulder blades. His hand travelling down along my arms and then back up, he reached under to my chest where his fingers pinched my nipple between his index finger and thumb, teasing it. His other hand went down my chest, along my abs and naval, he was making sure to keep his pace slow, he knew it caused even more anticipation for me, making me crave his touch even more.

"Fuck Rune, just touch me" i said desperately, i knew he was smirking now. And then he bit my neck gently and my body was immediately at his mercy. "You want me that much" Rune pressed, "what do you think?" i asked, my voice shaky, too sexually flustered to even talk properly. "Aren't- ahhh" i moaned the moment his hand wrapped around my cock, his thumb brushing over the head, causing me to gasp, sweat already trickling down my temple.

Knock knock knock

"Ignore it" Rune said.

Knock knock.....knock knock KNOCK KNOCK

"Fuck" Rune swore and got up, pulling on his boxers that were halfway across the room. He tossed a pair to me and i caught it midair.

Knock kn-"what?" Rune bellowed the moment the door opened. "Is Tan here?" Art asked, clearly not recovering from the shock of seeing Rune in nothing but his underwear, this close at least. I chuckled as i watched the exchange. "No" Rune answered before shutting the door but Art stuck his foot in the door, "he's right there though" Art blurted "that's a ghost" Rune lied. ''What do you want?" I asked as i joined Rune at the door, in the same attire, black boxers. "I wanted to return your shirt, you have mine as well and i...uh...wanted to give you these dumplings, you told me you liked them, i had some extra" Art admitted, his cheeks a slight pink color. He handed the bag to me but Rune took it instead, "so you're giving him leftovers?" Rune questioned, looking at Art coldly. "No! i actually bought them" Art quickly said, Rune scoffed. He pulled me back into the room and shut the door in Art's face.  Someone looks jealous.

Taking a seat, Rune opened the bag and ate the dumplings, slapping away my hands. "You can't eat these" Rune warned, "why not?" i asked "because he brought them, the only person who can bring you food is me, understand?" Rune stated, "what about you? Why can you eat them? You better give me some or else" I fought back. "I finished them all, so you can't even if you thought about going behind my back" Rune remarked before washing his hands, "okay Rune" I sighed, not really listening to what he told me. Rune tended to overreact majority of the time, the best i could do was to simply agree with him. I walked off towards the bathroom, "i'm going to shower" i told Rune and immediately regretted saying anything; i didn't need to look at the boy's face to know what erupted in his mind the moment those words left my lips. I made a run for it, quickly slamming the door shut behind me just in time, "don't even think about picking the lock" i quickly said.

Rune

I laughed as i returned to my bed, my phone buzzing from the bedside table. I answered it with a light heart, "yes" i said into the phone. "I have a lead" the man answered, his tone opposite of how i felt. "What is it?'' i asked, the smile on my face washing away, "all we know is that he is closer than we initially thought, he is now working under a gang as a dog, they go by as Viper, they aren't one of the biggest in Bangkok so it shouldn't be too difficult to track down that mother fucker" he responded. "Okay," I answered before hanging up. All the warmth i felt just moments ago, drained itself from every cell of my being, replacing it with a dark, cold, emptiness that reminded me that i don't deserve to be happy as long as my mother's killer was out there. I wasn't able to save her 11 years ago but i would get my revenge for myself and even my father who, despite his kindness when i was younger, had become cruel, blaming my mother's death on me for not protecting her, but i knew it was on my father too. It wasn't long before i knew the type of business my father was in, it would be no surprise if one of his enemies decided to attack.

Sometimes i wondered what if my father wasn't the leader of one of the most powerful and notorious gangs in all of Thailand, if he wasn't a cold blooded killer who dragged me and my mother into his shit. But i knew that these were all hopeless thoughts that wouldn't benefit me in any way.

I threw on my clothes and shoes, stuffed my phone into my pocket before leaving our dorm. 

-----------

Thank you for reading this far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

809 85 13
Ian and Julian, BFFs for the longest, end up in a mess after a tipsy make-out session sort- of wild night, which turns their world upside down. Majo...
207 12 9
A serial killer as-well-as a top student at his former school. Being blinded by his mother's selfish desires, he ends up choosing a path that could u...
77.3K 2.5K 36
the love story between two different colors in one world or where I get inspired to make a gay love story for my own enjoyment Soft smut Would not...
8.2K 274 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...