Autumn St.

Od denix_style

"Under the sun forever just the two of us, even if there is no answer. Everything is inside your smile I Pro... Více

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19 (Part two)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note
Season 2: Chapter 01
Season 2: Chapter 2
Season 2: Chapter 3
Season 2: Chapter 4
Season 2: Chapter 5
Season 2: Chapter 6
Season 2: Chapter 7
Season 2: Chapter 8
Season 2: Chapter 9
Season 2: Chapter 10
Season 2: Chapter 11
Season 2: Chapter 12
Season 2: Chapter 13
Season 2: Chapter 14
Season 2: Chapter 15
Season 2: Chapter 16
Season 2: Chapter 17
Season 2: Chapter 18
Season 2: Chapter 19
Season 2: Chapter 20
Season 2: Chapter 21
Season 2: Chapter 22
Season 2: Chapter 23
Season 2: Chapter 24
Season 2: Chapter 25
Season 2: Chapter 26
The Late Autumn: 60
The Late Autumn: 61 (Part 1)
The Late Autumn: 61 (Part 2)
The Late Autumn: 62 (Part 1)
The Late Autumn: 62 (Part 2)
The Late Autumn: 63
The Late Autumn: 64
End of Autumn
A Long Author's note
Post Autumn

Chapter 6

1.3K 53 0
Od denix_style

Few months later...

BTS and TWICE became busy on their tours, the students in the groups got a lot of absences on school. Good thing that the school gave them permission and conaideration to do so, but once they get back to school they would have to catch up on all the lessons by extending their time studying.

Their Stage-Classroom set up tend to exhaust them. After performing and practicing, instead of resting they would find time just to read their past lessons to be ready for school the next day. But as idols who have dreams, they are trying their best not to miss their classes as much as possible. It is tiring but they also like the feeling of being normal students as their fellow students and teachers don't treat them special unlike in other schools. Their privacy is well respected and they can do whatever they want without being filmed on cameras.

One morning...

"Tzuyu-ah, wake up it's time for school" Mina wake Twice's maknae with her soft small voice. She gently caress Tzuyu's arm to wake her up slowly.

"Umm" Tzuyu replied with a low moan, pouting a little like a child, Mina smiled. She stepped back and watch Tzuyu sat on her bed and pray for a while and got up to fold her blanket.

She grabbed a towel and entered the bathroom with her eyes closed. Mina walk towards Chaeyoung and Dahyun

"Dahyun-ah, Dahyun-ah...... Wake up, wake up, Dahyun-ah" She looked above the double deck and tapped Chaeyoung's shoulder slightly "Chaeyoung-ah.... Chaeyoung-ah wake up... Time for school" Mina in uptone voice, being as gentle as possible not to ruin their sleep.

She stepped back and watch Dahyun and Chaeyoung fight their sleep. The two kept on switching positions to wake themself up, Chaeyoung even tried to sit slowly with her hands pressing against the bed, supporting her. Although she is sitting she kept leaning back as if she'll fall back to the bed. While Dahyun is trying to open her eyes and wake up fully but always ends up getting back to sleep.

Mina looked down a bit, feeling very sorry for waking them up. She understands how tired they are and how hard it is to fight sleep because she feels the same. However, Dahyun and Chaeyoung are the ones who asked her to wake them up last night because they knew that they might wake up late and miss their classes.

"Good Morning" Mina said with a little bright but low voice, she tried to smile although the two are not seeing it "Prepare when you already can oh?" She stepped out of the room and headed towards the dining room

"How is it? Are they awake?" Jeongyeon asked on the dining room

"Um, Tzuyu" Mina answered, she stared at the food and let out a small sigh "They look so tired"

"You do too" Jeongyeon laughed just to cheer them up. Looking at Mina's  sleepy eyes "Can't you not attend class today? And just rest?"

"We wanted to, but it'll be difficult to catch up" Mina said while serving her food. She also feels weary, even taking  bath did not remove her sleepiness but here she is, all dress up going to school.

"And you have few more years to experience this" Jeongyeon said

Mina ate a bread and nodded, looking a bit tired just by thinking

"Dahyun and Chaeyoung will graduate earlier than you and Tzuyu." Jeongyeon stated while grabbing some bread too "Yours and Tzuyu's course need a lot of patience and time but it's cool, really cool" Jeongyeon smiled in awe

"Hm, when it's hard I just visualize myself in a lab gown and think that I will really wear one with my name. It gives me courage to proceed" Mina lengthy and meaningfully said. Smiling, as if she has been motivated again

"Keep on doing that, and I'm sure we'll be free on check ups and medicines" Jeongyeon joked and laughed

Mina also laughed because of Jeongyeon's plan in the future. A few moments later, Tzuyu went down the stairs well dressed up, she doesn't look sleepy anymore, rather she look  refreshen and pretty but like Mina, her eyes reflect tiredness.

Another minutes have passed before both Dahyun and Chaeyoung went down and eat their breakfast. All are feeling weary and having a bit heavy head due to lack of sleep and rest. They did not wake up other members to tell them that they are leaving because they do not want to disturb their resting time.

The four went to school and send each other off to their classrooms. Mina among them has friends in school,  two friends who approached her first during her freshmen year because she is very shy to start a conversation. One of those friends is her, Sana and Momo's fellow trainee before. Further, all her classmates treat her nicely, although medical students are not so friendly because they are too focus on stuying their books rather than going out to socialize. However, inspite of little conversations,  Mina
have already become comfortable with the class she is with and treat her classmates nicely in return.

While Dahyun, who is bubbly and energetic surprisingly find it embarrassing to make friends. Like Mina, she can talk with all her classmates and other students but only have few friends. Dahyunie got used on showing high level of energy towards Twice members and Once, she could be one of the members with loud laugh when they are together but when she is not with them, she feels a bit empty and gets shy to talk to other people.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung who is notorious for having a cold expression when she was a trainee has become lighter when she found the persons to show her cute side, her Twice unnies and chingu. Twice members care for her as much as she cares for them. Chaeyoung would respond to the persons who talk to her and also start conversation with others sometimes but no one would get as close as her unnies and chingu to her.

Tzuyu on the other hand, really finds it hard to make friends even before as a trainee, however she is raised by her family and Twice unnies to show kindness and respect to others. She would kindly answer her classmates questions and talks to them when they talk to her. Her classmates also find her cute and they help her on times she finds understanding the language difficult.

On the other hand.........

"Hyung why didn't you wake me up?" Jungkook complained as soon as he saw the time on his phone. Eyes are a bit puffy, hair is messy as he just woke up from sleep.

"You look so tired, we couldn't wake you up. You were in a really deep sleep" Jin explained, because they all know how exhausted Jungkook was, they just finished their three days concert last night.

"But you know that I will go to school" Jungkook upsetly said

"Sorry" Hoseok apologized "we just thought you need more rest"

"How about Jimin hyung? Where is he?"

"He went to school" Jin replied

"And he didn't even bother waking me up?"

"Jungkook-ah, I want you to think of this" Hoseok stepped closer to Jungkook, looking just a bit serious "who would also have the courage to wake you up?" He frankly said before having a laugh, cause aside from being thoughtful brothers, they are also scared of waking Jungkook up because they know how strong he is, muscle kook as they put it simple.

"Ah" Jungkook sighed but then "It's ok. I would just go to class this afternoon" he declared before going to the kitchen

"Ya, Mianhe" Jin said in a higher tone but with a bit of sincerity

"Ani, Gwenchannayo" Jungkook assured them with a happy tone "I also don't think I'll be focus on school if I went earlier" He grabbed a plate and eat the covered food on the table. "But now I am feeling better than earlier" he stated which his brothers believed

Jungkool went to school that afternoon. Riding his matte black audi, he stopped by a convenient store just to buy milk and banana kicks. He drove to school and arrived early, it was 10:45 and all students are currently eating on the cafeteria. Because of his early arrival, instead of going inside the classroom, Jungkook walk around the school with a bottle of milk and banana kicks on his hands.

He passed by the park and "Jungkook-ah!" A voice suddenly echoed,  grabbing Jungkook's attention. He looked around when the voice of a male called him again

"Jk!"

"Jimin hyung?" Jungkook recognized Jimin's voice also trying to find his voice

"Here!"

Jk followed Jimin's voice and found him and Jae chan, Jimin's classmate on a picnic table. The tables are hidden behind the bricked columns and some trees, reason why Jk did not see them quickly. Jungkook carefully walk pass by the bricked columns and trees, he sat on the wooden chair and table with Jimin and Jae chan, it is a bit shady on their part as there is a ceiling made out of leaves and plants.

"I didn't expect you here today" Jimin said as Jungkook eat his favorite food

"Hm, I would really go to class, but none of you wake me up" Jungkook stated before drinking "The alarm didn't ring either" he added

Jimin, stopped staring at the papers on the table and look at Jungkook "It did, but we didn't know that you sleep the same depth as Mariana trench"

"Really?" Jungkook surprisingly asked because he did not hear the alarm ring even a little. Jimin nodded, "I slept really deep then" Jungkook said as if he could not believe it himself

The three proceeded eating, but Jungkook noticed Jimin being distracted by the papers on the table. Papers that have some questions and graphs as if Jimin and Jae chan are accountants who organises papers in the bank. Seeing Jimin eating while his eyes are on the papers made him curious about those papers

Jungkook grabbed a paper "Jae chan hyung what is this?" he asked while examining the paper's content

"Ah, that's a pre-survey" Jae chan answered

"Pre-survey? asking questions on other students? Right?"

"Yes"

"Why? are you searching for some witnesses?"

"No, it's a survey about the status of the students here in school. Like, some are sons of congressmen, businessmen, idols etc."

Jungkook's brows furrowed in confusion "Why? Isn't that the graduating students job? Besides, gathering surveys are not included in your course" He said with a pouty lips

"Right! It isn't in our job Ayy" Jae chan sigh

"However, our professor got pissed earlier with our classmates so he gave us this assinment as a punishment" Jimin added without any complain

Jungkook laughed because of what Jimin said

"Why are you laughing?" Jimin asked, rising brows, displeased with the thought of Jungkook liking the view of them being punished

"Isn't it funny? Hahaha!" Jungkook's eyes went missing and lines on the side of his eyes are being very visible, as if he is being tickled. Jimin and Jae chan stared at him with judging eyes. After a while, Jungkook tried to stop laughing "Lawyers getting punished, how ironic is that?" he laughed right infront of Jimin and Jae chan's face again

The two didn't know how to answer Jungkook's question, so they stayed awkwardly silent. Trying to avoid Jungkook's gaze. They continued eating until the silence break when Jae chan spoke

"Jimin-ah aren't the medicine and engineering class will take rounds in their working place today?" he anxiously said as he remembered the schedule of some of the students

Jungkook kept on changing his gaze from Jimin and Jae chan, who both look confused

"Yes it is" Jimin nonchalantly stated "But don't worry, I guess this won't take long, we just need the teachers record"

Jae chan let our a sigh of relief, he showed a paper to Jimin "I've been listing the people I know earlier. Is that allowed? Can we just list some? I know some other students here. It may lessen the persons we need to list later"

"That's a good idea!" Jimin replied " less work"

As Jimin eat, he rolled the pencil to Jungkook and put the notebook Infront of him. "List the names so you could do something"

"Okay" Jungkook held the pencil and erased the names on the paper because those names are already listed on the record on the laptop

"Who are not listed yet?" Jimin asked, chewing

"Idols" Jae chan

"Hm, Idols who are studying here" Jimin stated to Jungkook

"Who are they?" Jungkook asked as soon as he finished erasing. Jae chan dictated some and Jimin also suggested some, Jungkook wrote the names on the paper organizely

"Eunwoo, Eunwoo" Jungkook said, eyes glued on the paper

"Yes, Cha Eunwoo of Astro" Jimin repeated, after writing Jungkook couldn't suggest more

"Twice!" Jae chan beamed "Twice! Twice, write Twice" He provoked, Jungkook's eyes are still on the list

"Ow yes, Twice" Jimin tried to raise his hand like he is the one who will write but Jungkook did not see him so Jimin just tilted his head, trying to peek on the list that was blocked at sight by Jungkook's hand and head.

Jungkook raise his head, stared at Jae chan in confusion "Twice?" eyes are widening a bit as if he is doubting what the two said

"Yes, Twice... Cheer up, TT" Jae chan danced TT a little to make Jungkook understand, like earlier when the boy does not know other idol students.

However, in the opposite, JK nodded vigorously "Yes, I know them, what I meant is..." gaze at the list, his eyes are gazing back and forth to Jae chan and the paper as he flipped the next page

"They are studying here?" Jungkook wrote the group name

"Hm" Jae chan responded with an answer and a nod

"Yes, I know, some of them" Jimin added

"Um, there are four members studying here"

"One member is on third year??" a tremor of uncertainty noted on Jimin's voice

Jae chan nodded "Right, Myoui Mina from medical class" pronouncing Mina's surname longer than it should be as he is dubious

Jimin nodded, lips are parted with awe because of the course of the Twice member. Meanwhile, Jungkook wrote Mina's name on the list

"the other members are Kim Dahyun, Son Chaeyoung and Tzuyu"

"Kim Dah-yun... Son Chaeyoung" Jungkook followed Jae chan, pronouncing the names as he write them

"And Chou Tzuyu" Jae chan leaned forward to see Jungkook's spelling. However, he barely see the writing beacuse Jungkook is lowering his head so much to get very close on what he is writing

"Tzuyu" Jungkook leaned back after finishing writing

Jae chan picked the papers up and checked Jungkook's spelling of Tzuyu's name. He gasped a bit upon seeing that Jungkook got it correctly

"Why?" Jimin asked, thinking that Jae chan possibly see something weird

"Nothing" Jae chan denied "I just checked if the spelling of Tzuyu's name is correct, and Yeah, it is" he smiled as if he is amazed by Jungkook "A lot of people misspell and mispronounce it"

"It is quite easy though" Jungkook streched back "I saw her name a lot of times"

"Um, during camera rehearsals. You know, when we wear huge name tags infront of our body?" Jimin draw an imaginary square in the air, infront of his chest and stomach using his tiny fingers "It is for the camera to know us, to know who to shoot. But sometimes because of that we are also able to recognize who is who"

"Ahhh, that's cool. But if that's the case how could you not regonize the other idols studying here?" Jae chan asked Jungkook because he only recognize some, despite of the huge name tags thing

"Maybe because some are rookies" Jimin said

"Yes, I did not even them before" Jungkook said before drinking milk

"Ahh and maybe some don't attend award ceremonies? Hmm too bad"

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Author/Narrator:

Need to cut it here, cause it is getting longer than the usual 😅
Please proceed to the continuation on the next chapter.

By the way, THANK YOU SO MUCH For reading this story!!!!!!

Thank you Army! Once! ArmyOnce! 💜💜💜🍭🍭🍭

Did you all already see 'Feel Special'?
It's a masterpiece 😭😍😘💜

Let's continue streaming this music video for our Girls 💜

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

54.7K 2.6K 56
She loved her ever since they meet. He don't want to love again because of his dark past. Until one program allow them to know more about each ot...
4.7K 230 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
12K 894 38
sᴛᴀʏ #1 ᴛᴢᴜʏᴜ sᴜғғᴇʀs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀ ʀᴀʀᴇ ᴅɪsᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʜᴇʀ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ-ᴅᴀʏ sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs...
103K 7.4K 40
[[DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE BESIDES WATTPAD OR TUMBLR, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN!! PLEASE CHECK THE REAL STORY OUT ON WATTPAD...