Her House, My Rules

By famousstories

"You broke my first rule," I whispered in her left ear as I pulled down her underwear under the table slowly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 56

12.6K 392 22
By famousstories

PLAY THE SONG WHILE READING...

LionlandDecember 12, 1958 (Based on past events)

"Kara?" Hazard, her father, yelled with anger. "Where's your sister, Evana?"

"She's long gone, father ..." Her voice trembled by the expression on her father's face.

"What do you mean?" Tears flew down upon his face. "Kara? She broke the rules. She deserves to be punished. What have you done?" He grabbed her by the hair as he dragged her body to the ground and pointed his sharp blade around her neck. "Any last words?"

"Father..." Kara begged, desperately for dear life. "I'm sorry... Please don't take my life away." Heavy tears burned her face with regrets and warm compassion. "I love you father... I love you so much. Please don't do this."

Hazard gave her a devil smile. "Too late." The pressure of the blade between his fingers cut her head completely off. Blood flew on his face as he melted with laughter. The rest of her body splashed the cold sand as her head spread on the other side, separately. "Evana is next. Move it!" He ordered his servants, rapidly. "I want her body. Dead or alive."

"She went north, Lord." One of his servants spread fresh news. "She went to the other side with Kara's son."

"Does she know how dangerous that kid could be around her unborn baby?" He let out a long sigh. "Her unborn creature." He rephrased his sentence with disgust.

"Lord." The servant continued. "What's on the other side? Is it that dangerous?" Hazard tapped his shoulder, repeatedly. "What would happen to your daughter and your grandchild?"

"Kara had a secret." Hazard replied with so much confidence. "Evana is having twins. Kara knew about it. She corrupted her pregnancy without her knowing." He faked a smile. "She was her accomplice. She broke the rules but I found out anyway. That's why I killed her. She agreed with her dangerous sin."

"What do we do now?" The servant asked, urgently.

"Siirrymme eteenpäin ja odotamme." Hazard replied in Finnish. 'We move on and wait.'

                                                                                            ****

"Hawk?" Jack interrupted my little moment with Hazel. "What happened to the letter?" His question perpetuated my mind with heavy confusion. I really didn't know what he was talking about. I left the letter on the little table in the kitchen. 

"Jack!" I yelled, covering Hazel's naked parts. "Can't you see that we're busy here? What's wrong with you, man?" My brows disagreed with his selfish behavior. "What are you talking about?"

"Did you burn the letter?" He ignored my previous questions and jumped straight to the point. "Where is it?" The agony in his voice was obvious and cruel. "I can't find it anywhere."

"I left it on the little table in the kitchen," I spoke the truth. "I didn't touch it." I stood up, rapidly. "I swear, Jack. I didn't touch it."

"Hawk..." Jack grabbed my arm. "We're in danger." He whispered in my right ear as he tried to torture my mind with obvious clues. "You need to believe me." He said between his teeth, nervously. "We need to talk..."

We headed outside.

"What is it, Jack?" I said, impatiently. "Hazel and I were in the middle of something." I transferred the dirty details inside his head. "Did you have to disturb our magical scene?" I blamed his cold behavior.

Jack froze. "It's not always about you, Hawk." He replied, sadly. "I just lost the love of my life, the mother of my unborn child and, " He paused. "I'm pretty sure we're all close to death." His words described the future danger in his eyes. "We need to find the letter."

"I don't know where it is..." I shared the truth. "Maybe you took it with you."

"I didn't," Jack responded, quickly. " I gave you the letter."

"Jack..." I tried to steal his negative thoughts in a safe place. "When was the last time you had a good sleep?" Jack's face turned against himself. He looked guilty. The agony on his face was terrifying. "You need to rest, brother."

"Hawk, listen to me," He sabotaged his anger towards me. "You need to focus and I want you to realize that the enemy is on the loose. We don't have much time."

"I understand where you're coming from, Jack, but," I let out a deep sigh. "I'm tired of the prophecy, the truth, and the past." I tapped his shoulder. "We need to move forward. If you want a good future, you have to let go of the past and focus on reality. We're still alive. Our powers will defeat the human world. We'll leave an unforgettable mark." I forced a smile. "Trust and believe, brother. We'll run the world together."

"Hawk, I don't think you're listening to me." Jack disagreed. "Your birthday is coming." He placed his hands on top of his head as he galloped these three words from his insensitive mouth. "It's a curse!"

Ouch! You're very blunt. Aren't you, Jack?

"You didn't have to say it like that, my friend." I made fun of his last words. "You hurt my feelings." I faked an unpleasant reaction.

"I'm going to die soon." His words captured my infinite attention. "What would you do then?"

"You're not going to die, Jack." I smacked my teeth. "You're going to be just fine." My words disabled his entire body with desperate thoughts. "Please, think positive."

Hazel interrupted our conversation. "Babe, I don't feel good." Hazel's face emerged with sadness. "Can you come to bed?" Her broken voice clapped in my ears like a silent thunderstorm on a cold evening. "Please..."

Jack and I glanced at each other. The word 'Please' was my weakness.

A woman who respects her man is so attractive to me. 

Unfortunately, Hazel does it when she feels like it.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" I ran into the corridor. Our bedroom was seconds away from our original space. "How are you feeling?" I placed my left hand on her stomach as I caressed it, softly "Go back to bed, love." I proposed. "Jack and I are having a serious conversation. I'll be with you in a few..."

"I can't sleep." She threw herself in my arms. "I need you by my side. It's like my head is about to explode." The warmth of her skin gravitated mine, permanently. "I feel weak."

"Okay baby, let's go to bed."

"Wait!" Jack's voice entertained the silence with a fair warning. "Is she okay? Is that blood that's running down her thighs?" His remark captivated my eyes, urgently. "She needs a hospital, Hawk!" He yelled as his presence enveloped mine, unexpectedly. "Now!"

"Not again!" Hazel whispered under her breath. "Not again!"

"Jack is right." I agreed. "We need to get you to the hospital." I was so worried and shocked. Hazel hid the truth from me. That wasn't the first time. God knows how many times it happened before.

God knows.

"No hospitals!" She begged, desperately. "Please, I don't want to go to the hospital." Her words were selfish. It broke me a little. "No, no, no."

What about our child? Do you even care?

"Hazel?" I yelled at her. "Are you out of your mind? You're pregnant for God's sake." Her entire body jumped by the temperature of my loud voice. "This is my baby. Do you hear me? My baby inside your belly! I won't tolerate your brainless behavior. We're going to the hospital and that's final!" I headed into the bedroom as she followed my steps, directly. 

"Why are you being like this?" I squeezed my teeth, angrily. I tried so hard to control myself. I tried so hard. She was pissing me off.

She's lucky that I love her. Very lucky!

"Quit playing, Hazel!" I swallowed my saliva, slowly as I tried to contemplate my temper. "Quit playing with me, Woman!" I grabbed my jacket inside the closet as I gave her a direct order. "We're leaving now!"

"Wait!" She hugged me from behind. "I need to tell you something..."

"What? What now?" I said, softly as I let out a deep sigh. "What is it, Hazel?" Her hands wrapped around me like there was no tomorrow. "Tell me now..." My voice was softer and calmer. Her touch did a big effect on me. "What is it, babe?"

"I don't think the baby is going to survive..." Her last sentence broke me down entirely. "I think it's dead."

What did you just say to me? Repeat, Hazel!

"Wh-- what?" I stammered. "Are y-- you-- you serious?"

The suspense grew larger in the bedroom. It was possible!

Very much possible!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8M 151K 36
(18+) "My mom is coming home any minute" I moan against his lips, my hands tugging up his shirt that covered his tone body "Ya sรจ" His deep, sexy v...
9.9M 280K 54
"I don't know who you think you are coming here, and acting like you don't care about anything. Now listen here Princess, because I'm not going to re...
79.1K 1.8K 85
***COMPLETED*** When we both caught our breath, he pulled me down and kissed me. He let go of my wrist and wrapped his arms around my waist. He opene...
140K 4.7K 31
[ COMPLETED] Excerpt: Come in." I said pulling him into my office. "I'm actually glad you came. I was going to call you and tell you that, ev...