Safe Space

By UselessMoon

(More chapters added) Bakugou is thirsty for blood after he gets hurt during a 2v2 mock battle and it seems l... More

Safe Space
Feelings Suck
Forgive Me
Mine
Do Your Research
He's Just A Little Different Pt. 1
He's Just A Little Different Pt. 2
Little Trouble Maker Pt. 1
Little Trouble Maker Pt. 2
Little Trouble Maker Pt. 3
Sticks and Stones
All Is Fair in Love and War
Author's Note
Whatever You Like
The Babysitter Said
Role Model
Role Model Pt. 2
Role Model Pt. 3
Author's Note
Author's Note
Vow of Silence
Heroes Need Saving, Too
A/N
Bump in the Night
First Impressions
How Deep Is Your Love Pt. 1
How Deep Is Your Love Pt. 2
Rue
Mole
Free
Can't Keep My Hands to Myself
Pride
Ever The Watchful Eye
Rebel in the Wind
Heya 👋
New Book!
A/N

How Deep Is Your Love Pt. 3

7.6K 260 316
By UselessMoon

A/N: I can't believe y'all really thought it was Hagakure lmao. Anyways, dub-con/non-con. Please read with caution.

"Sho. Sho, wake up."

The duo-quirk user grumbles incoherently, tossing his arm around Katsuki and snuggling close to him. The blonde boy tries again, shaking the heavy wall of muscle on top of him.

"Shouto."

"Mmm? Wassa matter, babe?"

He's completely out of it.

"I gotta---I need to take a piss."

"M'kay pwincess, daddy'll take you to potty~"

And then he's out like a light again, snoring obnoxiously in Katsuki's ear. The explosive boy can't say he's all that angry about it. Shouto's been literally on his toes for days on end, not allowing anyone who wasn't a 'Todoroki approved caregiver' within a five foot radius of him and snapping at anyone who even did so much as ask to borrow a pencil from his baby.

He still feels bad about freezing poor All Might to the ceiling.

Even so, nothing else has happened between Katsuki and his stalker since then, either. It's been fairly quiet and uneventful, which Katsuki should be grateful for but his paranoia won't let him.

Nedzu says that it was most likely just someone pranking him.

Shouto thinks that's a load of horse shit, which he voices aloud.

Katsuki just wants peace in his shithole of a life for once.

He peels the sleepy boy off of him and slides out of bed as best he can without waking him. He knows Shouto's going to be pissed at him about it later but if he isn't going to get up then he'll just have to go by himself.

#

"Get your shit together, Katsuki, you're a fucking beast for fuck's sake." It's meant to be a sort of pep talk as his nerves begin to get the better of him. He can see the bathroom at the end of the hall, hands clawed and bared in case somebody tries to catch him slipping and he can melt their goddamn faces off.

He's a bit disappointed with himself, allowing himself to forget that he is a top hero at U.A and has literally thrown hands with a god like All Might before. "Guess it's what I get for letting myself be fuckin' coddled all the time. I'm gettin' soft."

He relieves his bladder with a  sigh of satisfactory, head tilted back ever so slightly as his body finally relaxes. Shakes twice. Puts himself away and moves to wash his hands in the basin. He battles with himself to avoid looking in the mirror, but ultimately loses out to that narcissistic side of him that's just dying to know what he looks like after sleeping like a log for six hours.

His reflection looks ungodly, almost as bad as Shouto. Hair an unruly mess---even more so than usual as it mats down in some places and puffs up in others. The bags under his eyes aren't as prominent, which he is definitely grateful for but all in all he looks like he got gangbanged by bad life decisions.

Which isn't entirely untrue.

"Look like a crackhead and I'm still a bad bitch. You go, Kat." He says to himself with a cynical chuckle, leaning over the basin to splash that refreshing cool water across his face.

"Katsuki~"

Hands grip his waist and he sets off an explosion that breaks a piece of the basin off, head snapping up into the mirror to see Shouto standing behind him, hand clapped over his mouth to contain his laughter.

"What the fuck, Sho?!"

"I'm sorry, I---I didn't know you'd get so scared." He's still laughing, quiet behind his hand while the other holds his gut. Katsuki thinks minutely that he'll give him a reason to hold his gut when he blasts him in it but instead he reaches over to the paper towels and angrily snatches a few off them off to dry his face and hands with a huff.

"You're an absolute fucking twat, you know that?"

"Baby, I'm sorry. Really."

The hands at his waist appear again and Shouto's lips kiss at Katsuki's neck from behind. Shouto is an idiot, and it's a hell of a weak apology but he is Katsuki's idiot and for that reason alone he's willing to consider accepting it.

"What are you even doing out of bed? You were a big heaping pile of dumbass when I tried to wake you ten minutes ago."

"I reached over to cuddle you and you weren't there."

"I told you I had to piss."

"I thought I was just dreaming about that. You can never trust bathroom dreams, you know. You'll pee your pants."

Shouto's subtle touches become a bit bolder, callous hand sliding up Katsuki's abs to grope his chest while teeth nip and bite at the sensitive spot behind his ear.

"Let's fuck."

Well then.

"You're hella frisky for somebody who's been half dead for the last 72 hours."

Shouto sighs, obviously annoyed. "I haven't gotten any ass in over 72 hours, either. I'm horny. Is that a crime?"

"It won't kill you to wait until we get back to bed---"

"No. We're gonna fuck right here."

The bulge that presses against Katsuki's backside tells him that Shouto isn't just fucking with him and that he fully intends to bend him over right then and there and take him.

"C'mon baby, don't make this hard. I'll treat you nicely. I always do, don't I?"

"I-I mean, yeah, but you don't have to be so aggressive---"

"You like when I'm rough with you, though. Don't you, baby? My pretty Katsuki~"

Shouto latches onto that sensitive spot on his neck and Katsuki crumbles, legs trembling as Shouto puts his own between them.

"A-ahm~ o-okay, yeah, fuck, okay. Y-You can fuck me, just---just don't be so rough, okay?"

"Good boy, Katsuki~"

Shouto takes both of Katsuki's wrists in his hand and uses the other sit him on the waist-high counter, legs spread on either side of him. He pins Katsuki's wrists to the wall above him, more teeth than tongue against his neck now while his free hand roughly shoves itself into Katsuki's sleep shorts. Thick fingers rub and prod dryly at his entrance, just barely able to breach when Katsuki jerks away. They quit their prodding to yank Katsuki's bottom's down until they pool onto the floor, abandoning his wrists to grab him by the ankles and drag him forward, folding him at the waist. His teeth dig into Katsuki's neck painfully.

"Ow---ow, b-baby, your teeth---hey, don't pull so hard!"

"Gonna mark you up so pretty, baby, bruise you up, make you mine~"

He seems to be talking more to himself at this point, blush across his cheeks and an absolutely lovestruck expression on his face as he eyes Katsuki's puckered opening. He licks his lips, spreading Katsuki's legs apart just a bit further. It's like he's never seen Katsuki naked before.

"You're going to look absolutely marvelous split open on a nice, thick cock."

Katsuki's scared. Shouto's never been like this before.

"S-Shouto?"

Seemingly irate with being stirred from his thoughts, the half-and-half user cuts through Katsuki with an icy glare.

"Baby doll, you're ruining daddy's moment. Make yourself useful, cunt, and suck on these."

Shouto shoves four fingers into Katsuki's mouth, hooking his thumb underneath his chin to feel around the inside of Katsuki's mouth with a full-bodied shudder.

"Beautiful. Make sure you get them nice and wet. You wouldn't want this to hurt more than it should, no?" He says, going back to eyeing Katsuki's hole a bit longer before he pulls himself from his bottoms and rubs the hot, heavy head of his cock against it.

"Then again, you'll bleed if I push it right in, right? I bet that would be absolutely gorgeous on that pretty skin, nice and slick, right?"

Katsuki tries to object but Shouto shoves the fingers deeper down his throat and shudders again when it convulses around him.

"Quit your bitching, I'm not going to hurt you...yet."

He retracts his fingers with a disgusting wet noise and Katsuki coughs behind them, spit and drool running down his chin. He hardly has anytime to recover before three are bullied into his at once.

"O-Ow---ouch! Baby, wait, that's too much---ahah---"

"They fit real nice and snug in here, baby. God, you're so fucking hot inside. I'm gonna mess you up, fuck you real good, choke you on my dick---"

His fingers tap violently against Katsuki's prostate and the blonde tightens around him, knees clamping together to try and get him to stop or let go or just go easy on him but they're just pried open again.

"And after I've made you cum, my sweet, sweet Katsuki..."

Fingers wrap around Katsuki's throat, tight and unyielding. His lungs are beginning to burn, eyes bulging as his hands desperately grab and claw at the hot hand that burns into the skin of his neck ever so slightly.

He's not ready when Shouto's dick rams into him, but he can't scream now that his airways are being closed off. It hurts---it hurts so bad and at this point he'd rather Shouto just burn him into ashes. His vision is distorted by the tears in his eyes but he can still see that grin on his face, still see how he looks at him with such adoration but how could you do that to someone you love?

"Ah, yes, that's it. Don't fight me. Just let me love you, Katsuki. Because once I've made you cum, my love, I'm going to show you just how deep my love is...

And take your head as my trophy."

Katsuki wakes up screaming.

His arms and limbs thrash wildly in the dark as he feels the bed shift next to him, hands burning through the sheets when the shadow at his side moves closer.

"Get away!"

"Katsuki! Katsuki, it's me!"

The bedside lamp turns on and Shouto's face comes into view. He looks utterly confused and terrified, hands in the air to show Katsuki that he's got no intention to harm him. Teary eyes dart across the room and back at Shouto as Katsuki finally lifts his hand to clap himself across the face.

He's not still dreaming.

His entire body shudders and shakes with the gut wrenching sob he lets out, curling into himself. He can hear Shouto's quick and labored breathing as he moves just the slightest bit closer and pauses.

"Can I hold you, baby? I just want to hold you."

A shaky nod and Shouto is pulling Katsuki into his lap and curling over him. The taller boy whispers assurances in his ear, gently combing his fingers through sweat slicked hair as he rocks them back and forth.

"Did you have a bad dream, baby?"

The worst.

Katsuki doesn't trust himself to use his words so he nods again.

"Tell daddy what happened, baby---"

"N-NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO---"

"Hey, okay, alright, you don't have to talk about it right now, that's alright. It's okay."

There's a knock at the door shortly after and Shouto doesn't have to ask who it is when it flies open. Eijirou and Izuku are hardly dressed, probably having been woken from their slumber in Eijirou's room next door by the sound of Katsuki's distress.

"What happened?! Is he okay?!"

Izuku is covered in green lightning, black whips thrashing about as he lays eyes on Katsuki's disheveled being.

"He had a bad dream. Come in, please close the door." Shouto replies, waiting for Izuku to calm down enough for him to deactivate his quirk. The freckled boy sighs and sinks to the floor as Eijirou does what Shouto asks of him.

"I...I don't think it's enough for me to do this alone anymore. I hate to ask---I really do because it isn't your responsibility but---"

"Sho, we're going to help you, okay?" Eijirou assures him, sitting next to Izuku on the floor. "Stop worrying about asking us for help; we told you we'd be here for you and Katsuki if you needed us."

"Kacchan is our boy just as much as he's yours, don't you forget that." Izuku adds.

If Shouto could smile, he would.

"T-Thank you."

He wants to cry---wants to weep so badly. He's doing a terrible job. He doesn't know how to protect Katsuki---doesn't know if he can and it---

"Why don't we set up some pillows and blankets down here, hm? I don't think we can all fit in Kacchan's bed." Izuku chuckles to try and lighten the air in the room. Katsuki's already cried himself back to sleep.

"Y-Yeah. Um, would you mind---"

"No, I have him."

Izuku takes Katsuki from Shouto so he can help Eijirou make a makeshift nest on the floor where they put Katsuki and Shouto at the center. Izuku lays on the opposite side of Shouto and Eijirou takes the spot in front of Katsuki.

Shouto hopes they can sleep a little bit better tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.9K 103
Todoroki x Reader x Bakugo ❄️🔥 🐈 💥 Bakugo slowly stood up first, shivering slightly in the process as a chill ran down his spine. He was tired...
89.3K 3.2K 35
It's summer vacation, and the staff at UA has invited classes 3-A and 3-B to spend it together on a ten day cruise! After a very intense semester, Sh...
163 5 3
"I'm so fucking sick of drinking these blood packs," Katsuki, who was sitting on the couch with his boyfriends, grumbled as he tossed the now empty p...
24.8K 599 12
This is a small KiriBaku and TodoDeku Fantasy AU story. Idk how to do descriptions... -Blood -Swearing (Bakugou) -Yaoi (boyxboy)