Our Own Love Story

By Rosswen19

Broken Taehyung leave his home to find Jungkook, his first love. Only to ask Jungkook to kill him, just like... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Ryo Note
Epilogue

Chapter 15

17.8K 557 690
By Rosswen19

Taehyung panted quickly, and then reached out to Yeonjun,

"Come here."

Yeonjun nodded, and let his mother take him in his arms, though his eyes never left the approaching figure of a man and the Busan fighter behind him.

The people who gathered around Taehyung and Yeonjun parted, and started moving towards the Seoulfighters who stood before them like a breathing wall.

The black flames parted, and a dark figure approached. He was wearing black from tip to toe. The loose leggings he wore were stuffed in his long sandals. A black cloth hung from his waist to the back of his knees, covering his backside. His hands were covered with back gloves, and hard looking arm guards covered his forearms. A black armor covered his chest, and his sword was placed in his tight obi. The only color he carried seemed to be the white Jeon symbol on his back.

Jungkook's midnight eyes took in the scenery in front of him. Useless Seoul fighter were standing before even more useless civilians, and they were circling around his family. Taehyung looked worn out. He had an angry bruise on his cheek, and his white yukata was soiled, there were some pinkness in the material, making Jungkook frown dangerously. His eyes went to his son. He looked scared and happy at the same time, but thankfully there were no visible injuries on his pale skin.

Jungkook's eyes went to the crowd again, seeing familiar faces in the front, but he did nothing. For now.

He walked quickly, but surely, and kneeled before his most important people. "Hey…"

"Daddy," Yeonjun mumbled, tears leaving his eyes, he threw himself in Jungkook's strong arms.

Jungkook sighed in relief as he held his little son in his arms. He had missed him. He had missed him way too much, alright. Not knowing how he was, if he was hungry, thirsty or cold had almost killed Jungkook with worry.

He looked up and saw Taehyung's tired but happy face. He held his son with an arm, and then opened the other, and Taehyung fell into his embrace easily.

"Are you alright?" Jungkook asked.

Yeonjun nodded quickly. "I'm fine," He said, and added, his voice cracking, "B-But, they h-hurt mommy t-too much."

"What did they do?" Jungkook asked patiently, knowing that he wouldn't be able to get anything out of Taehyung. "And who?"

"T-They called u-us names. They w-were so m-mean to us, and -and they threw st-stones at mommy," He sniffled and kept telling, knowing that his father would make things right. "A -a scary man, hit m-mommy,"

Yeonjun looked around for a moment, and then pointed Bogum. "Him!He s-slapped mommy!"

Jungkook looked at Bogum, who was glaring back at him. He could easily kill him with a illusion, but no. Everybody was going to get what they deserved, slowly.

He looked up and his eyes locked with Bambam, who nodded at him, knowing what Jungkook wanted.

"Now," Jungkook looked at Yeonjun. "I want you to go to Bambam, and stay with him till I come to take you, okay?"

"O-Okay," Yeonjun nodded hesitantly, small fists rubbing his eyes.

"Don't cry," Jungkook breathed and kissed his son's forehead lingeringly.

"I'm not!" Yeonjun nodded quickly, wanting to please his father.

"That's my son," Jungkook smiled at the child softly, and then turned to Taehyung. "Taehyung you-"

"I stay with you," Taehyung said strictly, and Jungkook nodded.

"Go now," Jungkook nudged Yeonjun a little, and Yeonjun run into Bambam, who was waiting for him.

Bambam took Yeonjun with him, and immediately, Busan fighters, and a few medics circled around the child, checking him up.
Taehyung took a sigh of relief, and stood up slowly as Jungkook walked ahead, into the Chief and the warrior, his once comrades, of the city.

"How dare," He hissed dangerously, eyeing all of them one by one. "You take my family away from me?!"

"Taehyung and you're rough fighters!" Hye Jin shouted. "You have to accept your fate and your punishment!"

"Fucking Chief," Jungkook hissed. "I can't believe my Taehyung used to desire taking after you. You're a disappointment to the previous Chiefs."

Hye Jin turned red with her anger, but before she could say anything, Jungkook advanced on Bogum. He grabbed Bogum's collar, and threw him back, away from the Seoulfighter, and before anyone could stop him, his fingers came together for a counter attack.

"Majestic destroyer flame," Jungkook murmured the words, but the fire he used covered a wide span of area like flames from hell, and gave him enough time to personally take care of Bogum.

"Now," He turned to Bogum, and walked to him slowly as his hands clasped slowly. With each impact of his hands, flames appeared and then died down quickly.

The Busan fighters who were watching Jungkook from afar, because he had told them to stay put –this was Jungkook's own battle, flinched. They had seen Jungkook doing this before. He was getting his hands warm with his fire, and then he-

Jungkook slapped Bogum across his face harshly. Having added power, and fire to the impact made it stronger ten folds, and made Bogum flew to the burning area.

"I remember you," Jungkook said slowly. "You torment people to get information from them, right?" He asked without waiting for a response. "I would love to torment you the way you like, but unfortunately, we don't have that much time. So, goodbye…"
Jungkook took off his sword, and was ready to finish Bogum when a scream of his name filled the air.

.

.

.

Taehyung stood on his shaky feet, and started walking towards Jungkook who was standing dangerously close to the Chief. Then, suddenly, Jungkook moved onto Bogum, and started violating him.

Taehyung wasn't sure what to do, he just wanted his family to be safe, away from all of this mess. He wanted to hear his son's happy noises as he played with his father. He wanted to see his people, and wondered what the granny would say if she heard Taehyung was pregnant again. He even missed his flowers at the back of the garden of their house. Yeonjun and Taehyung had planted them together, and he wasn't sure if they were still alive, it had been a long time since Taehyung had given them water after all.

He was moving to reach Jungkook's side when he felt a sudden pain in his abdomen, like somebody was stabbing him. He took a few deep breaths, and couldn't balance himself on his two feet anymore and collapsed down heavily.

He whimpered as the pain got more intense, and he stopped breathing as he realized something. For a moment he heard his heart beating at his ears, and then his hands went to his small baby bump, and pressed down.

An uncontrolled sob left his lips, and he cried in agony,

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook turned around to see Taehyung on the ground, his arms wrapped around his middle, crying while he chanted to himself.

"Please, please, no," Taehyung sobbed harder, as his hands felt nothing under them.

"Taehyung!"Abandoning everything, Jungkook run to Taehyung's side, and dropped to his knees in front of him.

"What's wrong, Tae?" He took his face in his hands, and shook him a little.

"I-I can't feel him anymore," Taehyung whimpered. "I c-can't feel o-our baby anymore…"

Jungkook frowned for a moment, and then his eyes went to Taehyung's stomach, and he sucked in a deep breath.

"J-Jungkook, p-please," Taehyung pleaded. "D-Do something, our baby's d-dying!"

The first thing Jungkook did was to gather power in his palms, and break the power bonds Taehyung carried on his neck and his wrists. Taehyung took a deep breath as he felt his power turning back to him, and he held onto Jungkook's shoulders as Jungkook quickly formed hand seals.

Hands glowing with the purple power of his medical power, Jungkook placed them over Taehyung's abdomen, and let Taehyung hide his face in the crook of his neck.

"Please, please, please," Taehyung kept pleading, and Jungkook wasn't sure if it was for him, or an invisible god above them.
Sweat dropped from Jungkook's temples, as he put more force to his hands. He was about to call out to his medic team when a pair of hands, glowing with green power, placed themselves over Taehyung's baby bump. Jungkook looked up, and his crimson eyes met with honey colored ones of Hye Jin's.

Before he could protest, he heard a joyful cry coming from Taehyung, and he looked at the happy face of his mate.

"H-He's moving again!" Taehyung said, this time tears of happiness leaving his eyes. "I can feel him!"

The next thing Jungkook did, nobody expected. He scooped Taehyung up in bridal style, and with a roundhouse kick, he sent Hye Jin flying backwards.

In the blink of an eye, Jungkook was standing beside his comrades. "Take care of Taehyung."

"Yes, captain!" They all nodded and gathered around Taehyung as Jungkook put him down.
Jungkook nodded at them, and then left slowly. He started walking towards the Seoulfighters in front of him when he heard his name being called for the second time.

"Jungkook-ah!"

When he looked at the source of the voice, he frowned distastefully. Nana was standing there with all of their old friends behind her, ready to fight.

"Jungkook-ah, please stop!" Nana pleaded.

"You nearly fucking killed my unborn baby!"

Jungkook shouted with rage, and then he snapped.

He run straight ahead, and started fighting off whomever came his way. He easily dodged the attacks of the other fighters, and took off his sword, intent on killing without a second thought.
People were shocked with Jungkook's skills. He was only thirteen when he left this city. But now, he was a twenty-six year old man, who had enough time to know himself, and improve his skills. He was fast, both physically and mentally. When he performed hand seals, nobody could catch them to realize what he was going to do, only except one.

"Jungkook," Jaehyun came running, Jungwoo right behind him. "Stop this nonsense."

"Jaehyun?"Jungkook looked at his former teacher. "Nonsense?"

Jungkook's eyes flashed dangerously, and his red eye’s black orbs. Jaehyun also revealed his red eye’s, and glared at Jungkook.

"Oh," Jungkook turned to Jaehyun fully, and studied his face. "You're already going blind."

Jaehyun made a gesture with his hand, and Kai,Naeun, Ken, Jin, and Jinyoung circled around Jungkook.

Jungkook calmly looked around, and didn't flinch as all of them charged to get him. When they touched Jungkook, his body blurred, and crows appeared, and flew around.

" Illusion?" Jinyoung murmured in shock, as they looked around, thinking of the same thing.

"It's almost like…" Jaehyun murmured.

"Like my brother's…" Jungkook smirked, appearing behind Jaehyun. "I have his eyes, you know… I know everything he once did, even beyond…"

Jungkook took a step backwards and studied his surroundings. The city was in flames, people were screaming and running around, trying to find their ways to their homes. There were bodies lying on the ground, moaning, and their friends were trying to help them.

"Look around," Jungkook said, and Jaehyun did as he said, stopping the Seoul fighters from attacking Jungkook.

"What they are feeling now?" Jungkook mumbled. "Terror, betrayal, fear… The things I had to feel when I was eight. Things Taehyung had to feel from the day he was born. Do you think these people deserve what I'm doing to them? Do you think we deserved what they have done to us? Like is tricky, isn't it Jaehyun?" Jungkook asked, not waiting a response.

"You never die without experiencing the same thing you've caused…"

Jaehyun's eyes met with Hye Jin's as Jungkook turned to face her.

"You wonder why Taehyung left you, right? I'll entertain you before finishing you off,"

Jungkook said, his face void of any emotion. "Can you believe that Taehyung came to me to kill him?"

Hye Jin's eyes widened.

"He was so broken. He was hurting, for real," Jungkook said slowly.

"He was betrayed by this fucked up city! Everybody thought he was a demon, and he didn't deserve anything at all! They pushed him away, they shunned him, they starved him, they wanted him dead! And what were you doing when all of these things were happening? Getting drunk?" Jungkook asked impassively.

"Now, don't you think your people deserve what I do to them?"

Hye Jin was speechless for a moment, then she took deep breath to calm herself, and then she hissed at Jungkook,

"You're insane!"

Jungkook smirked. "Yeah, I've been told that many time… Now, it's time to say goodbye…"

.

.

.

"I'm fine," Taehyung smiled, as his medics wandered their hands over his body, checking him up.

"We're glad," A brown hair girl smiled.

Taehyung looked up as somebody draped a blanket over his shoulders.

"Soobin?"Taehyung smiled. "You're here, too?"

Soobin nodded quickly. "When we got the word of you being kidnapped, we were really worried, Taehyung-ssi! Captain never stopped till we reached here!"

Taehyung smiled softly. Whenever he looked at Soobin, he saw the fourteen year old boy, who was nearly in tears because Jungkook got hurt. But now, Soobin was a nineteen year old fine young man, and a good fighter.

"Soobin-Hyung!"Yeonjun shouted as Bambam brought him to Taehyung's side.

"Hey, Yeonjun," Soobin smiled, and leaned over, letting Yeonjun hug him. "How are you?"

"I'm fine," Yeonjun smiled, and sat down beside Taehyung, who took him under him arm immediately.

"Here, are you hungry?" Bambam kneeled as he handed Yeonjun and Taehyung sandwiches.

"Uhmm, what it has inside?" Yeonjun asked skeptically.

"Tuna," Bambam said and then smirked. "Lisa made them."

Yeonjun blushed immediately after hearing that, and started eating eagerly.

Both Taehyung and Bambam laughed at Yeonjun's innocent display. It was a very-well known fact that Yeonjun had a crush on Lisa.

Taking a deep breath, Taehyung started eating his sandwich. He was actually thankful that he could finally eat. He hadn't eaten all day long, and he still didn't want to, but he knew that his baby needed him to eat for both of them.

They were sitting on the ground, trees behind them, and the Busan fighters were standing around, and ahead of them, preventing them seeing the not so nice scenery.

Taehyung knew that this day would eventually come. The day that Jungkook would abandon everything in favor of releasing his hatred. But Taehyung hadn't expected it to be this intense.

He watched the flames lighting up the night sky, and he couldn't help but shiver as he heard the screams of people. He held Yeonjun tighter, as the Seoul fighter tried to extinguish the fire. Taehyung's eyes wandered around, and then something tiny caught his attention. In the middle of the mess, he saw a child, looking no older than Yeonjun, crying as he searched for his parents. Taehyung's heart beat painfully, as he imagined his own son there, in the middle of the fire, scared and lost.

Taehyung got on his feet suddenly, startling Yeonjun, Bambam and Yugyeom, who had joined them silently.

"Yeonjun, wait here," Taehyung spoke to Yeonjun quickly.

"Mommy and daddy will come to take you later, okay?"

Yeonjun nodded quickly, not questioning Taehyung. Besides, his parents never lied to him. They always did what they promised.

"Take care of him?" Taehyung asked to Bambam and Yugyeom, and they nodded without a word.
Taehyung run ahead, and taking a deep breath, he jumped over the flames, and got to the child's side.

"Hello," Taehyung smiled at the lost child. "I'll take you out of here, okay?"

The boy was stunned, but he nodded wildly, and didn't resist as Taehyung picked him up, carried him to safeness.
Taehyung didn't leave the child's side as they searched for his parents. He let the boy hold his hand tightly, and smiled happily, as they found his family.

The child run into his mother, and the woman hugged her son, thanking Taehyung in tears.
Taehyung smiled at them, and then walked to Jungkook with certain steps.

"…Say goodbye…" Taehyung found Jungkook in front of Hye Jin, ready to kill her.

"Jungkook!"Taehyung run and hugged Jungkook from behind, trapping his arms at his sides.

"Stop!"

Everybody was surprised that Taehyung showed up again, and wanted to stop Jungkook from washing the city with blood.

"Taehyung, what is it?" Jungkook asked softly.

"Please stop this," Taehyung said against Jungkook's ear.

"How can you say that to me?" Jungkook hissed, his fists clenching at his sides.

Taking a calming breath, Taehyung turned Jungkook around, but Jungkook refused to meet his gaze.

"Can I see your eyes?" Taehyung asked softly, and then added as Jungkook stubbornly looked at the ground.

"Please?"

Letting out a sigh, Jungkook looked up, and met with Taehyung's breathtaking eyes.

"Your eyes," Taehyung insisted, and with another sigh, Jungkook deactivated his red eye’s, letting Taehyung see the black depths that were his eyes. "Thank you," Taehyung smiled.

Rising on his tiptoes, he kissed Jungkook softly. Jungkook was reluctant at first, but then, he let Taehyung knead his lips, and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"I missed you," Taehyung said, caressing Jungkook's cheeks.

"I missed you, too," Jungkook said softly, just for Taehyung to hear.

Taehyung smiled again, and then his face got serious. "I know how you feel," He said.

"Believe me I do… But, is it alright for us to kill other people's families because we lost ours? Wouldn't it make us the same as them?"

Jungkook was silent for a while, letting Taehyung's words sink in.

"And…"

Taehyung looked to the side and Jungkook followed his gaze, his sharp eyes picking out his son among Busan warrior.

The child looked terrified. His eyes were wide, and he seemed to be breathing unnaturally quick. After Taehyung left, he had focused on his father, and he was… scared with what he saw. Sure, he had seen his father fight before. His mother and father always sparred, and they let Yeonjun watch them, but this… this was different. He had never seen Jungkook like this. And he wasn't sure if he liked it or not.

"Our son loves you," Taehyung said, his hands never stopping their calming caress over Jungkook's cheeks.

"He worships you… Someday, he wants to be like you. You're his hero, the one he looks up to most… But, don't you think his image of a lovely daddy will change after you kill innocent people in front of his eyes? Don't you think it will turn our son into someone who he isn't? Like… like it did to you…"

Jungkook flinched, and shut his eyes tightly. He knew Taehyung was right but he just couldn't…

"This hatred you have," Taehyung placed a palm over Jungkook's heart. "Is killing us… It's effecting you and me both. It's preventing you from using all of your heart. Do you think you have a place here for our second baby? Do you think you can carry a child's innocent love, and bloody hatred in the same place?"

Jungkook took a shaky breath.

"Let go," Taehyung whispered. "Let go of your hatred. Forgive, and you'll be free…"

Jungkook let Taehyung place another kiss upon his lips, but it didn't last long.

"But if you…" Taehyung took a deep breath before continuing.

"But if you can't find it in your heart to forgive them, then we're together in this. We'll destruct Seoul together, you and me. But, we can't do it without V's help,"

Taehyung placed a shaky hand over his abdomen, feeling his unborn baby, and then let go quickly, and his hands came together to from a seal.

"We'll have to… s-sacrifice this baby, to destroy Seoul."

Taehyung let out a deep breath, and then closed his eyes tightly. Pushing back the sickening feeling in his stomach, Taehyung focused on V's power, trying to get a hold of it. He felt light headed for a moment, and knowing he was on the right track, he focused more. Last time he tried it when he was pregnant with Yeonjun, and he had ended up fainting. But, Taehyung had to hold on now. He had to-
Taehyung was startled as a hand grabbed his wrist, and broke his seal. He looked up, and met with Jungkook's angry gaze.

"I'm not giving up on our baby," Jungkook said darkly.

"I'm not losing another member of my family because of this fucking city…" Jungkook sighed as he pushed his bangs back, and then spoke softly.

"Do as you wish."

Taehyung's eyes widened unbelievably. "Y-You mean?"

"I'm not forgiving them," Jungkook said quickly.

"But, I'll try to forget… for you."

"Jungkook…"

Taehyung was ready to tear up, stupid hormones. But he didn't resist the urge to throw himself in Jungkook's arms, who held him tightly in return.

"My sweet husband!"

Jungkook bit back a smile hardly.
"Hn, Tae… Come on, pull yourself together."

"Yes," Taehyung nodded, and broke away. They had a ton of people watching them after all.
Taking a deep breath, Taehyung walked to the stunned Hye Jin.

"Chief, I'll apologize for Captain Jeon's sake, please do forgive him, and Busan warrior's intrusion."

Hye Jin raised an eyebrow.

"These are things I should talk with the Chief of Busan."

"You're talking to him right now," Jungkook said, never leaving Taehyung's side.

Hye Jin's eyebrows rose. "You're Busan's new lord?"

Taehyung nodded silently.

"I could inform the council," Jungkook said, eyes scanning around them for any possible threats.

"Kidnapping a city's chosen lord is a huge crime. But I settled for only informing our allies."

Jungkook took of document from his small pouch, and handed them to the Chief, who took them carefully, and opened them slowly one by one.

Lady Chief,

I've been informed that Taehyung Jeon, the lord of Busan, the ally of the Daegu, has been kidnapped by you.

I trust you'll stop this nonsense, and release Taehyung and his son at once.

I'll be waiting for the word.

Jimin, the Lord of Daegu

Hye Jin frowned. So, Jimin and Taehyung were still close friends. She opened another Document.

I heard you took my bro,

Stupid Useless!

Leave him alone,

Or I come to make ya!

Weeee!

Kikwang, the Lord of Gwangju.

Hye Jin's eyes twitched in annoyance. It was obvious that Kikwang had written this letter, still it had the Gwangju lord's signature, and it was what really mattered.

Quickly, she read through the other document too, and a frown settled between her eyebrows.

So, they had everybody against them, huh?

But, she realized that she couldn't blame them. After seeing, and hearing Taehyung once again, the things she made herself believe had shattered right before her eyes. She wasn't sure what to do, but she definitely couldn't hold Taehyung as a prisoner here.
She looked around, and saw that the fire had been stopped, and the people had run to their homes. They only had fighters around, and it seemed that they fine, mostly.

She took a deep breath and then spoke, "I would like to talk to Taehyung tomorrow, as the lord of Busan"

Taehyung nodded quickly. "Yes, lady Chief."

"Listen up," Hye Jin shouted to the Seoul warrior.

"I want all of you to host the Busan fighters for the time being. I'll inform you of any changes tomorrow. Dismissed!"

"I'll take Jungkook-ah!" Nana shouted, and run to Jungkook's side who frowned, and stood closer to Taehyung.

"Yeah, whatever," Hye Jin waved a hand, and left slowly.

When Nana opened her mouth to speak, Jungkook beat her to it,

"I'm not going anywhere without my family."

"O-Of course," Nana nodded quickly.

"Tch," Jungkook took Taehyung's hand in his, and walked to their friends.

Taking a slow breath Jungkook kneeled in front of Yeonjun and Taehyung left the two alone. He knew Jungkook could handle the situation, so he focused on finding suitable staying places for his fighter.

"Hi," Jungkook said.

"Hi," Yeonjun mumbled back, playing with his fingers.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook said softly.

"Did I scare you? I was just so upset that they took Yeonjun away from me…"

Yeonjun blushed furiously after hearing that, and inched closer to Jungkook. Another very well-known fact about Yeonjun was that, he was in love with his father.

"I was sad, too," Yeonjun said, his lower lip sticking out in an adorable pout.

"I missed daddy so much…"

"Come here," Jungkook murmured, and opened his arms.

Without lingering Yeonjun wrapped his small arms around Jungkook's neck, who drew him closer to his chest, and held him tightly.

Jungkook buried his face in Yeonjun's neck, and inhaled his pure, baby scent deeply. He then kissed the soft skin there. One of his hands went to Yeonjun's soft, spiky hair, (Taehyung hated it when people called Yeonjun's hair duck butt. If anything it looked like a swan's backside! So, people were banned from making fun of Yeonjun's hair in the Busan. Strict orders from the lord.) ,and he caressed it in a soothing manner. Then, his other hand started stroking his back slowly.

Jungkook stood up with Yeonjun in his arms, who immediately wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist.

"Daddy," Yeonjun called softly, his chubby cheeks red like fresh apples.

"I love you so, so, so much!"

Yeonjun said and then opened his arms as wide as he could. "This much!"

Jungkook smiled softly at the innocent, childish confession. "I love you, too," He whispered.

Yeonjun blushed again, and then smiled happily. He put his head over Jungkook's shoulder, and then closed his eyes, he was already tired.

Jungkook rubbed Yeonjun's back, and glared at Nana before moving to Taehyung's side.

Taehyung smiled at them. "You guys are fine?"

"Yeah, no problems," Jungkook nodded. "You're done?"

"Yes!" Taehyung nodded happily. "We should go, Yeonjun's already sleeping."

Jungkook looked down, and saw his son sleeping peacefully. He smiled softly, and kissed the cute nose of his son.

"Let's go then," Jungkook said, and then held Taehyung's hand with his free hand.

Smiling, Taehyung laced his fingers with Jungkook's glove clad ones.

"This way!"Nana said in a high pitched voice, reminding them of her presence.

Shrugging, Taehyung walked with his husband slowly as he looked around. Jungkook, too, were watching his surroundings when his eyes met with Bogum's cold and angry ones. After less than a moment, Bogum fell on the ground heavily, screaming in agony.

Jungkook didn't look back, and held Taehyung close as they walked.

.

.

.

Awkward. It was exactly what Taehyung thought at the moment.

Apparently, Nana had started living alone. Her house wasn't that big. She had her bedroom at the back of the house, and a big kitchen in the front, and two rooms were beside it. One guest room, and a living room.

At the moment, they were sitting at the kitchen table. Yeonjun was sleeping on the guest bed heavily.

"Could I get two towels Nana?" Taehyung asked, and Nana nodded slowly.

She was sitting across from the table and watching Jungkook with a dreamy expression. She stood up and disappeared for a while, and when she came back, she was carrying two white towels.

"Thank you," Taehyung smiled at her, and then stood up to disarm Jungkook.

"Come on, Jungkook, you must be uncomfortable."

"No," Jungkook said shortly. He was grumpier than usual.

Taehyung sighed, and then took off Jungkook's black headband, then his hard forearm protectors.

"Kookie, help me a little, will you?!" Taehyung exclaimed, and then tugged Jungkook's long hair harshly.

Jungkook hissed, and glared at Taehyung for a moment, and then took off his long gloves slowly.

"Thanks," Taehyung said sarcastically, and then took of Jungkook's armor.

He leaned over and unwrapped Jungkook's obi, and Jungkook shrugged off his black, short yukata, revealing his pale chest.
They heard a loud gulping and saw Nana staring at Jungkook. They both rolled their eyes, and then Taehyung wetted one of the towels, ad started running it through Jungkook's body, helping his body to relax. Then, with the other one, he dried his body.

"Maybe you should take a shower?" Taehyung suggested.

"You're so tense…"

"No," Jungkook said shortly, he refused to leave Taehyung and Yeonjun even just for a moment.
Taehyung let out a deep breath.

"Okay…"

He tugged Jungkook's hair-tie and let the long tresses free. He massaged Jungkook's scalp for a while, and then tied it into a loose braid.

"Thanks, Tae," Jungkook murmured.

He was about to get Taehyung to sit in his lap, so he could manhandle him, but suddenly they heard a loud crying.
Jungkook was on his feet before anyone could react, and he run into the room Yeonjun slept in.
He turned on the lights and found his son sitting on the bed, crying his heart out.

"Hey, hey…" Jungkook sat next to his son, and took him in his arms. "What's wrong?"

"Th-There is a m-monster under the b-bed!" Yeonjun said hardly.

Jungkook frowned. "Is it scaring you?"

"Y-Yes," Yeonjun nodded.
Jungkook's frown got deeper and he stood up.

Taehyung and Nana were watching them from the threshold, and Nana was really surprised when Jungkook kneeled under the bed and started fighting the invisible monster.

"You stupid creature!"Jungkook said harshly. "How dare you scare my son?!"

They heard a few kicking and hitting sounds, and then Jungkook crawled out of beneath the bed.

"Hn," He caressed Yeonjun's hair. "I beat him into his own world."

"And -and, there is another one in t-the closet," Yeonjun pointed the closet with a shaky finger.

Nodding, Jungkook opened the closet doors quickly. It was empty except a few cloths of Nana. Still, he followed the pattern of yelling at the invisible monster, and beating it up.

"There," Jungkook returned Yeonjun's side and then held his son's hand. "Let's check the room together if there is any other one."

Yeonjun nodded, and they checked every part of the room together. When Yeonjun was convinced that there weren't any more monsters around, they laid down on the bed together, and faced each other.

To Nana's surprise, Jungkook started singing softly. He didn't have a beautiful voice, no. But, it was a man's voice who had seen enough.

Jungkook sang to his son about the sky, about the wings, and freedom. He sang him about darkness, and light, and of hatred and love, about never giving up, and chasing dreams… By the time he was finished, Yeonjun was sleeping soundly in his arms, and Jungkook was touching every part of his son slowly, making sure that he was no less than perfect.

"It's- it's…" Nana didn't know what to say.

"Yeonjun is the last piece of Jungkook's sanity," Taehyung said softly.

"His hatred consumed him in years, and he held onto our son, the only reminder that once he was a child like him, too… If you take Yeonjun from him, there won't be a Jungkook anymore."

"Taehyung," Jungkook called out suddenly. "Come."

Taehyung let out a deep breath, and then smiled at Nana. "Please excuse us, good night."

He entered the room and closed the door behind him. He turned off the lights and climbed on the bed.

Jungkook let Taehyung hold Yeonjun, and he moved behind Taehyung and spooned him up. He placed a hand over Taehyung's baby bump, and was silent for a few minutes.

"How far?" He whispered.

"Four months," Taehyung replied, relaxing against Jungkook's naked chest.

"I can feel his movements."

Jungkook frowned and was silent for a few more minutes. "I can't…"

Taehyung smiled in the darkness. "It's because I know what to expect."

Jungkook fell silent after that, and as Taehyung thought he had fallen asleep, he spoke again,

"Boemgyu."

"Huh?" Taehyung blinked.

"I name our baby Boemgyu," Jungkook said softly.

Taehyung was silent for a moment, and then smiled. "That's a nice name… Yeonjun, and Boemgyu," Taehyung giggled. "
Yeonboem brothers."

"Don't mock my sons," Jungkook smiled, and held Taehyung tighter.

There was silence again, and then Jungkook caressed Taehyung's bruised cheek slowly.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not anymore," Taehyung said.

"Don't worry."

Jungkook nodded and then kissed Taehyung's neck lingeringly.

"Don't leave alone again."

Taehyung nodded. He wasn't going to argue about it, he had already blamed himself for it enough times.

"Don't leave me again," Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear.

"Never," Taehyung whispered back, and kissed Jungkook as his husband leaned over him.

"Sleep now," Jungkook said and buried his face in Taehyung's hair, and put an arm over Taehyung and Yeonjun.

Taehyung nodded and closed his eyes. He was really tired.

.

.

.

Taehyung opened his eyes in the middle of the night, feeling cold. His eyes scanned the room without moving, and he saw Jungkook putting on his clothes. He closed his eyes just in time as Jungkook turned around and gazed at them.

Taehyung opened his eyes again after a while, and he saw Jungkook's dark figure leaving through the window. Sighing, he drew Yeonjun closer to his chest, and closed his eyes again.

.

.

.

Jungkook gone to survey location for winter bear mv 😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 331 19
Tae's life was a miserable one, living under the roof of his uncle and convinced that love was but a distant dream. Yet, the stars had a different fa...
33.8K 1.6K 8
After experiencing multiple miscarriages, Jungkook loses hope of having a child, despite his and Taehyung's strong desire for their own family. ─︎ To...
159K 7.8K 53
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...
149K 9.5K 42
The Pureblood Alpha named Taehyung found his mate at a young age, but for some unknown reasons, his mate rejected him which made him be Lunatic. A fe...