hurricane ↣ joshler oneshots

By nicosniners

A collection of oneshots written by yours truly ©nicosniners More

Heartbreak Girl
Real Life
Stella
Stella (part 2)
Exist
Magic
Ouija
Three Wishes
Three Lights
Fatherhood
Fatherhood (Part 2)
Imagine
Blonde
Stockholm Syndrome
Lab Rat
Who Do You Love?
Castle
The Greatest Show
New Perspective
Epilogue for Blossom

Marry You

829 45 14
By nicosniners

An old one but this song is so god damn cute

Also mention of vomit

"I would like to make a toast! To Brendon and Sarah for finally getting engaged! Took you long enough."

The group of friends laughed as Tyler finished his speech, holding his glass of champagne up. "Also," Josh smiled. "A big thank you for inviting all of us on this trip to Vegas. That was a really cool thing for you to do."

"To Brendon and Sarah," Dallon grinned as he wrapped his arm around his wife, Breezy's, waist and held his own champagne glass up.

The group of eight and clinked glasses in Brendon and Sarah's hotel room. "Thanks guys," Sarah smiled. She turned to her fiancé. "And thank you, baby."

Brendon blushed. "I wanted to treat everyone."

Ashley whistled. "Usually people just go out to dinner. You literally paid for us to come to Las Vegas. This is like a whole dessert tray."

Everyone laughed and Brendon rolled his eyes but there was a smile on his face. "I borrowed a lot of money from you guys in college I figured this evened everything out:"

The laughter returned and Tyler let out a chuckle, turning to his boyfriend and pressing a kiss to his cheek. "They look so happy, don't they?"

Josh hummed in reply. "Yeah," he replied blissfully. "I'm proud of Brendon."

"I'm proud of Sarah for saying yes," Tyler added making Josh laugh.

"Okay guys," Sarah spoke up. "You can go do whatever now because uh Brendon and I are going to... talk... so have fun! Go to the casino, go to the strip, go to bed. You're in Vegas!"

"Alright don't be too loud when you guys "talk" because Ash and I's room is right next to yours," Dominic laughed, his British accent thick.

"No promises," Brendon grinned as Sarah let out an embarrassed squeak and covered her face with her hands.

Everyone dispersed out of the room and into the hall. "What are you all doing?" Breezy asked.

"Dom and I are going to go check out the city. You?"

"Dal and I are going down to the casino," she laughed before turning to Tyler and Josh. "What about you two?"

The mentioned glanced at one another, shrugging. "We'll probably just go sit in our room. We have all week to do stuff," Josh replied.

Breezy nodded. "We'll see you guys tomorrow morning at breakfast?"

"Yeah," Tyler assured.

The four of them sent smiles before walking off towards the elevator. Tyler grabbed Josh's hand and the two made their way to their shared hotel room. Tyler unlocked the door with the key card and let out a sigh once they were in.

"Tired?" Josh asked.

Tyler smiled. "A little but I don't wanna be lame."

"We can be lame if you wanna be lame," Josh smiled back, nudging Tyler's shoulder with his own.

Tyler looked over and grinned when he realized there was a basket of champagne on the bed. The basket had a red bow around it and a notecard on top. "I love champagne," he gushed.

"I love you," Josh hummed, kissing his lips quickly before grabbing the card. He opened the cream colored envelope and set it aside before opening the card.

Tyler and Josh,

Thanks for the extra push and all the support

— Brendon

PS: don't tell Dallon but Josh is going to be my best man. I figured an unmarried guy would give a funnier speech and I've known Josh longer than I've known Tyler

Josh smiled and set the card aside. He grabbed out the champagne while Tyler grabbed the two glasses. Josh went over to the small kitchen they had in their (large) hotel room and popped the bottle over the sink. "In honor of me being Brendon's best man and of you being the best boyfriend."

Tyler blushed. "Oh hush," he laughed as Josh poured them each a glass. They each picked one up and clinked them together before taking a drink.

"I love champagne," Tyler repeated, making Josh laugh.

"Let's drink then," Josh grinned.

---

It didn't take the two long to get drunk off of the two bottles of champagne provided. Neither of them drank often so they had a pretty low alcohol tolerance too. Plus, they already had a glass in them from earlier in Brendon's room.

"Josh," Tyler giggled.

"What?" He looked at Tyler with blissful adoration.

"I can't believe Brendon's gonna get married," he laughed out. "Poor Sarah."

Josh laughed too. "Me neither. But nice to him. He gave us free champagne," they were both quiet for a minute. "Ty, do you ever wanna get married?" Josh asked curiously.

"I think so," Tyler nodded. "Do you?"

Josh nodded as well. "I think so too."

It was silent again.

"I'm bored," Tyler spoke.

"Me too," Josh agreed.

Silence.

"Let's get married," Tyler spoke up, his mouth moving from the champagne without the consent of his brain.

Josh looked at him and shrugged. "Let's go get married."

The two got up and giggled and Tyler grabbed Josh's hand. They were definitely drunk.

Tyler led (stumbles in front of) Josh to the elevator while the latter got on his phone and began looking for a wedding chapel near by that was still open at one in the morning. It was Vegas, though, so it wasn't hard to find one.

"Ty," Josh murmured, resting his head on Tyler's shoulder when they were in the elevator. "There's a place close to here. We just gotta take the bus."

Tyler nodded. "Okay."

It didn't take long for the two to leave their hotel and get to the bus stop situated right outside their hotel. It took even less time for them to ride down to the street the chapel was on and press the button to stop the bus.

They giggled the whole walk to the chapel, definitely feeling the effects of the champagne. It even got to the point where Tyler stumbled so Josh carried him bridal style the rest of the way. Fitting.

The reached the doors of the chapel and Josh paused as he put his hand on the door. "Ready?"

Tyler grinned. "Ready."

---

Tyler groaned as the sun peeked through the curtains in his and Josh's hotel room. He pulled the blanket over his face and felt Josh shift next to him.

"Fuck," Josh groaned as well. Suddenly, he shot up out of bed and hurried into the bathroom. Tyler heard him throw up into the toilet and he cringed as he sat up.

He felt a wave of nausea hit him as well but he was able to keep himself grounded.

Josh appeared in the bathroom doorway and leaned against. Tyler blinked his eyes as he got used to the sun. Suddenly, Josh moved his hand up to rub his forehead and Tyler's heart stopped. "Josh?"

"Yeah?" Josh mumbled out.

"What's on your finger?"

Josh held up his other hand. "Nothing."

"The one on your forehead."

Josh sighed but stopped once he moved his hand and saw the ring on his fourth finger. His eyes widened as he looked at Tyler.

Tyler held up his own hand and saw a ring on his finger as well. "What the hell?"

Josh began walking towards him but stopped, clutching the wall. He took a deep breath before continuing. Tyler's eyes spotted a slightly crumpled piece of paper on the ground. "What's that?"

Josh paused, bending down to grab it. Tyler watched his eyes scan the paper and his eyes widened again. "A marriage certificate."

"A what?" Tyler asked in an exasperated whisper.

Josh flipped it around so Tyler could see. "A marriage certificate from the state of Nevada."

Tyler felt even more nauseous than before. He grabbed his phone and unlocked it before going to his bank account app. Once it loaded, he groaned when he saw how much he spent last night. He must've bought their rings.

"Ty."

"What?" The mentioned sighed.

"You know this means we're married now, right?"

That's seemingly when it hit Tyler.

Or at least that's when he started freaking out.

"Oh my God," he breathed out. "Oh my God!"

"Tyler calm do—"

"Don't tell me to calm down!"

Josh closed his mouth.

"We've been together eight months, Josh," Tyler told him. "Not even a year. And now we're married?"

"Hey we made it longer than most lesbian couples..." Josh nervously laughed.

Tyler did not laugh. "We don't even live together," he sighed out as he covered his face with his hands.

He felt Josh sit on the bed next to him. Neither of them spoke for a moment, the only noise being Tyler taking a deep breath as he brought his hands down.

"Ty," Josh spoke softly.

"What?"

"We're gonna be okay."

"How?"

Josh looked up at him. "We love each other, right?"

Tyler nodded. "Yeah."

Josh smiled slightly. "Okay... so why don't we give this a shot? If things don't work out we can get annulled or divorced or whatever," he paused. "Besides I was uh," he scratched the back of his head. "I was gonna ask you later this week if you wanted to move in with me. Guess the question came a little early."

Tyler blinked. "Oh," the realization set in. "Oh!"

"Yeah..." Josh cleared his throat. "So uh..."

"Oh!" Tyler repeated. "Yeah, um. Yeah," he nodded. "I'll move in with you and we can uh, give this a shot."

"Really?" Josh asked hopefully.

Tyler smiled. He really did love Josh. "Yeah."

Josh smiled back. "I would kiss you but I just puked and haven't brushed my teeth."

Tyler laughed and kissed his forehead instead. "Go brush your teeth, nasty."

Josh laughed as well. "Alright, husband."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 373 5
A coming out story where Josh is him, and her, and sometimes them.
339 4 26
I take requests :) All i've got to say is be careful reading these??? They can probably be pretty triggering and some may have happy endings and some...
521 34 18
high school sweethearts. that's what you and tyler used to be. you loved each other so much and dated throughout almost all of high school. your rela...
15.2K 266 17
(y/n) was a new girl starting high school. Nobody ever cared or gave her attention. She then meets a guy, A guy named Tyler Joseph. They become frien...