Why Don't We Sickfics

By KeelyMarais

Basically sick fanfics about the Why Don't We boys. More

Intro
Zach, sick
Zach- sick pt 2
Zach
Zach- part second
Zach part 3 (or Daniel gets sick)
Zach-Nervous Breakdown
Zach- the one you've ALL asked for; anorexia nervosa
Zch corona virus
Zaniel
Daniel- bug
Daniel- Depression
Daniel-Depression part 2
Daniel-Faking?
Daniel- Anorexia
Dorbyn-Daniel Panic Attack
Corbyn- fever
Corbyn- flu bug
Corbyn- The Scale
Corbyn
Corbyn- Alcohol Poisoning
Corbyn-Attacked
Jorbyn- migraine
Jonah- Not okay
Jonah - la influenza
Jonah- Prank
Jack-West Nile Virus
Jack-bug
JABBIE
New cover
Outro
Um... Hi

Dorbyn Panic Attack

3.7K 50 16
By KeelyMarais

⚠️WARNING⚠️: HOMOPHOBIC SLURS

3rd POV
It was right before their London concert. Everything was going fine. Or, maybe it wasn't.

The boys had just gotten out of Wardobe, and they were in Makeup. They would just sit on their phones while the makeup artists did their work. 

Daniel knew he should stay off social media before a show, but he couldn't help staying off the tie-dye colored Instagram app. As he scrolled through his timeline, he found yet another hate account. @D4n13LCV_D1E was the username. Daniel's mind told him not to click on the account, but his hands had other ideas. He opened the account, and terrible pictures filled his screen. Posts that had horrible words and only his band members were tagged. One posts had a black background with the word 'FAG' written in white. Daniel's account was the only tag. 

Daniel's POV
The boys told me so many times; stay off hate accounts. But did I listen? Of course not. I knew I was sensitive, so I was only hurting myself when I went online. I really didn't need my socials, I just used them to stay up to date on everything. Not like our manager wouldn't already tell us everything that was happening world-wide. 

I wanted to just shut my phone off, but this certain account was just too addicting. Even though what this account was saying was really hurtful, a small part of my mind couldn't help but think; maybe what they say is true? Am I really the worst singer in the band? Was my style really that bad? I didn't try to copy Corbyn, but maybe blonde just isn't my color? All these questions flooded my brain as I scrolled my way further into this tunnel of scary media. 

"Dani....Dani.....Earth to Daniel!" I hear someone say. 

"Huh?" I look up, and realize that I was still sat in my makeup chair. 

"You sitting there for the concert, or you coming to preform?" Zach laughed, the others joining in. I blushed, embarrassed, and go over to where my friends are. We do our handshake, and Eben comes from the stage. 

"All yours." He says, patting each of us on the shoulder. I take a deep breath as I hear the intro music. Why am I suddenly so nervous? I hide the feeling away as I follow Zach onto the stage. Ignore everything. It's concert time.

*TIME-SKIP TO AFTER THE CONCERT*

3rd POV
"I think that was our best concert yet." Jack said, grabbing a Gatorade from a mini-fridge nearby.

"Pretty sure it's a Top10." Zach sat on a couch backstage, agreeing to Jack's comment.

"Definitely a top 10." Corbyn said, and sat next to Zach on the couch. "Dani, what'd you think?"

Daniel was standing quietly by himself, thinking about something. "Wha-? Oh, um... it was great." the boy smiled, no real emotion showing. 

"Daniel, are you okay bud?" Jonah asked, concern shown on his face.

"I-Uh, yeah of course.....why wouldn't I be?" Daniel asked, slight confusion in his features. 

"I don't know, you just seem....off." Jonah said, before shaking his head in denial. "S'whatever."

TIME-SKIP TO THE TOUR BUS

4/5 of Why Don't We were out in the recreational area of the bus. Jonah and Corbyn were quietly talking about the next few tour stops, and Jack and Zach were playing Fortnite. 

"Daniel said he was gonna try to sleep, I just want to go check on him." Corbyn said, politely excusing himself from the conversation.

"Ok, I'll see if the other two boys are still alive. You know how competitive they are." Jonah said,  going to where the two youngest were.

"Daniel? You in your bunk?" Corbyn asked, but only got a...sob in return? Was Daniel crying?
Corbyn opened the curtain that opened to Daniel's bunk, and saw the boy curled up under his covers. "Dani?"

"G-go away p-please." Daniel's voice sounded so broken and hurt, it made Corbyn want to cry as well. 

"What's wrong?" Corbyn asked, denying Daniel's request to leave. 

"N-Nothing is wrong, now p-please leave me alone!" His voice was quiet, Corbyn almost didn't hear.

"I'm not going to leave if you don't tell me what's going on." Corbyn said, and Daniel rolled over.

His eyes were sad, and bloodshot. Tears ran down his cheeks in rivers, dripping on his shirt, and soaking into the sheets. Daniel had obviously changed into something else, as he wasn't in his sweaty concert clothes any longer. 

"I'm fine Corbyn." Daniel whispered, and wiped his eyes with his sleeve. "Please just let me be alone?"

Corbyn sighed. He wanted to respect Daniel and leave, but he knew that really when anybody says they're fine, they are most certainly not 'fine'.
"Move over." Corbyn said, looking up at Daniel. 

Daniel made eye contact with the green-eyed boy, looking confused. "Huh?"

"I'm climbing in the bunk with you, so move over."Corbyn said, and hoisted himself into the cubicle. Daniel moved away, still confused. "Now come over here."

Daniel slid over to Corbyn hesitantly, and the older blonde practically lifted Daniel into his lap.

"Now I'm going to cuddle you until you feel better, and if that doesn't work I'm bringing you out of this depressing little box. And all of us will have a movie marathon and talk. Okay?" Corbyn said, in a way that gave no room for any other plan.

"Um, ok?" Daniel leaned into Corbyn's chest as he(Corbyn) wrapped his arms around him(Daniel).

"So....do you wanna talk about why you were crying?" Corbyn asked after a silence.

"I-I had just seen something dumb online." Daniel lightly explained it, not wanting to get to much further into it.

"S' that all you wanna say?" 

"For now." 

"Okay." 

That's what Daniel liked about Corbyn. He didn't pressure you into saying something you don't want to say, and even if he's curious, he won't make someone continue explaining if they want to stop talking about it. Not a lot of people are like that. 

"Anyways, it was over something stupid." Daniel huffed. "I shouldn't be this worked up about it."

"About what?" Corbyn asked, in the same calm tone he always used when somebody was upset. 

"That Instagram account." Daniel pulled out is phone, and opened the app.

"You don't have to show me." Corbyn said, rearranging himself so he was more comfortable in the bed. 

"Yeah, but I want to show you. " Daniel said, and pulled up the hatepage. He handed the phone to Corbyn, who took the device. 

A few minutes passed, then Corbyn gave the phone back. He said nothing, only hugged Daniel tighter.

"I really don't want to be that person, but @D4n13LCV_D1E using both letters and numbers to write that is kinda creative. I mean, what it spells is horrid, but the idea is cool." Corbyn said, making Daniel laugh.

"I think I understand what you meant." Daniel smiled, looking up at Corbyn.

"I think I liked your hair better when it was brown. You're stealing my look." Corbyn laughed. Daniel cuddled up to Corbyn, more for the warmth than the affection. Though the affection was greatly appreciated. 

The two stayed like that, wrapped in eachother's embrace until they both comfortably fell asleep. Not like either of them could move anyways.

————————————————————

Can I just say: I hate this part so much. It honestly sucks more than my
Sick-Zach Herron fic, and I wrote that when I was 12.

I think I'm losing my touch for writing, especially sickfics.
I feel like I'm writing the same thing over and over again, which in a sense, I am
I can't keep up with requests, even though I ask for requests all the time,

I'm never active,

I don't have a posting schedule, and when I do post, it's like once every two months.

And the worst part is, I don't have a busy schedule so I really should have time to post more recently.

Usually my fics are like 3000 words long, they're descriptive, and they're pretty decent. But my recent posts? Short, choppy, non-descriptive, repetitive, confusing, and overall they suck. I mean, seriously? This chapter was only has 1,260 words!!(that doesn't include my author's note).I literally want to tear my hair out, they are that bad. And I don't even read my fics once I post them, but I know my older posts are so much better.

I'm sorry to all of you that just read that. I really have no excuse for not updating this except for I don't think my writing is good anymore. 

I'm still going to update this book, don't worry(not like people will)
but sadly the updates will be even slower. Once I feel like I can actually write a good story again, then I'll update. But until then, please don't except many updates
💕.

Sincerely,
                  KeelyMarais❤️💙❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 63 36
Blah blah blah idk just stuff that comes to mind
2K 74 10
FANFIC
11.7K 109 25
Why Don't We Imagines 🌸Requests are open🌸
442K 8.4K 200
Just some imagines about my fav people. Enjoy