TIME LOOP ||(Levi x Titan shi...

By cherryheart_12

Y/n was just like everyone else. Struggling to survive in an unrelenting world that waited on no one. They ju... More

The Beginning
Meeting Levi
Jeager
Grieving
Thief
Yaas
Family
Taken
Back
Assurance
Anniversary
Guilt
The Fall
Trost
Into the courtroom

Thank you

118 1 2
By cherryheart_12

Unfortunately, this is not an update but I am working on that. I just wanted to say thank you to all the amazing readers who are supporting me by adding this story, reading, and voting. I would never have gotten here without all your work. Thank you all and I will work hard to get updates going.

With school coming I will be working harder as I have realized something. When summer comes around, we as writers become very busy or lazy and as a writer, I apologize. Recently for anyone who read my other books, one of my stories was taken down and I am still working to fix that but I will not be reuploading it. I apologize for those who were looking forward to the second book.

My update schedule is a mess right now and I hope you can all bear with me. Again thank you all and good luck with school.

-Cherry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 119 11
Eren furrowed his eyes irritated at the fact that who else beside him was seeking your attention away. "Who?" Eren asked out of frustration as jealou...
133K 5K 43
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 2} **Read 'Breaking Barricades' first!** When one threat is eliminated, another will take its place. This time, Levi kn...
35K 989 36
(Y/n) always seemed to get herself stuck in dangerous situations. She was relentless. But that's what Levi loved about her. She never gave up. But wh...
529 37 6
A marriage for a mission, a cabin for a couple... Spending one whole week in a secluded cottage with nothing but a single bed and a small couch with...