You're All I Need [COMPLETED]

By BuRocks17

"You're all I need..." [BBB Petir & BBB Daun (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the characters h... More

▪️Prologue▪️
▪️1 - First Words▪️
▪️2 - Time▪️
▪️4 - Stress Relief▪️
▪️5 - Gift▪️
▪️6 - Teddy Bear▪️
▪️7 - Scared▪️
▪️8 - Friends▪️
▪️9 - Change▪️
▪️10 - Lonely▪️
▪️11 - Broken▪️
▪️12 - Lost▪️
▪️13 - Unexpected▪️
▪️14 - Mistake▪️
▪️15 - Different▪️
▪️16 - Unneeded▪️
▪️17 - Tired▪️
▪️18 - Sick▪️
▪️19 - Choose▪️
▪️20 - Jealous▪️
▪️21 - Truth▪️
▪️22 - Reunite▪️
▪️23 [Last Chapter] - Glowing Inside▪️
▪️EXTRAS + BLOOPERS▪️
▪️Special Announcement▪️
Book Cover Of The Sequel

▪️3 - Safe And Sound▪️

2.2K 136 117
By BuRocks17

[Petir's POV]

Another two years had passed...

Pretty fast, isn't it?

I still couldn't believe the fact why time is so fast...

And, my current age is now eleven.

While my little brother is five years old.

Currently, I was inside my own room, silently reading a comic book about superheroes and villians while lying down comfortably on my soft bed.

In my room, the walls were all painted black and I kind of added some red lightning streaks for a design to make it cooler. Afterall, my gifted elemental power is lightning.

For my bed, my bed sheets and blanket were also designed the same like the walls of my room.

Of course, my room wouldn't be complete without a wooden wardrobe where all my clothes were orderly and properly stack inside, a black coffee table which was located beside my bed, with a table lamp placed on top designed with some lightning streaks around the black, lamp shade and also, some framed photographs of me and my family together and a framed photo which it only contained a picture of me and my little leaf elemental brother, Daun.

"Petir, honey!" My mom called me from downstairs. "Can you come down here for a sec?" She asked.

"Coming, Mom!" I closed my comic book and immediately got up from my bed. I used my powers to have the ability to teleport downstairs easily and swiftly.

"What do you need, Mom?" I asked.

"Can you buy me these ingredients for me to cook for our lunch later on?" She asked as she handed me a piece of paper, containing the list of ingredients I needed to buy.

I bit my lower lip as I stared at the list of all ingredients I needed to buy for our lunch later on.

"Why there are so many?" I asked as I faced my mother in confusion.

"Because, I will cook you and your brother's favorite dish for later on..." She replied with a warm smile, making me gasped in excitement as I smiled widely.

"No way!" I exclaimed. "Thanks, Mom!" I quickly gave her a warm hug and proceeded to the door with the list of ingredients held in my hand.

I grabbed and twisted the doorknob and pulled the door wide open.

"I wanna come!"

I stopped and turned around, only to see my little brother with a sad pout plastered on his face with both of his hands clasped together in front of him.

"Pwease...?" My little brother pleaded. "Oh pwease, oh pwease, oh pwease...?!"

"You can't, honey..." Our mom declined. "I'm sorry but, you have to stay here where you're safe..." She calmly stated as she looked at Daun.

"But I wanna gwo with bwig bwother..." My little leaf elemental brother's lips quivered as he stared at the floor with his shoulders slouched down. "I wanna bwe with him evwywhere he gwo..."

I smiled sadly as I placed a hand on my little brother's small shoulder and glanced at my mother.

"It's okay, Mom." I softly said. "He can come with me. I'll make sure to keep an eye on him and protect him." I stated, smiling while ruffling the soft hair of my little brother.

Our mother sighed deeply and faced both me and Daun with a small grin on her lips.

"Alright then. You can go with your big brother, Daun." She replied, smiling ardently.

"Yay!" My little brother exclaimed cheerfully and embraced me while smiling happily. "I'm gwoing with mwy bwig bwother!"

I smiled warmly. Just seeing my little brother like this made me felt better on the inside and outside.

"Well, we're going now, Mom!" I said as I held my little brother's little hand and gripped the list of ingredients on my other hand.

"Take care, boys!" She admonished. "Stay safe and don't be too far away from each other." She added as she waved at her sons.

"We will, Mom!"

"Owkie, Mommy!"

"Bye!" Me and my little brother said in unison as we waved back to our mother.

<~><~><~>

It took us a few minutes to buy the ingredients my mom needed and currently, me and my little brother were on our way back home.

We were casually walking while glancing around our peaceful surroundings with two, brown paper bags carried by each one of us. One for me and one for my little brother.

At the middle of our walk, I noticed my little brother halted as he stared at something, making his big, chocolate eyes sparkled brightly.

"Ice cream!" He exclaimed as I sighed deeply.

"Daun--"

"Pwease, big brother Petir? Just this once..." My little brother said as I only shook my head and sighed once more.

I glanced at my little brother, only to see his sad pout--which was my only weakness that I couldn't resist--with his lips quivering while pleading repeatedly.

"Fine..." I sighed in defeat as I placed down the paper bag I was holding. "Guard the paper bags while I buy you an ice cream." I ordered my little brother as I went to the line of customers who also wanted to buy ice creams.

[End of POV]

The leaf element was calmly and patiently guarding the paper bags his big brother told him to do so, when two boys who were slightly taller than him approached the little boy.

"Oh, look what we have here~" One boy cooed with both of his arms crossed together while grinning evilly at the leaf element.

"You alone, buddy?~" The other boy teasingly asked with both of his hands placed on his hips while smirking evilly.

The leaf element whimpered as he slowly backed away from the two boys.

"Where do you think you're going, huh?"

"You know you can't run from us~"

"Big brother..." The leaf element mumbled under his breath, trembling in fear and started to snivel.

In a blink of an eye, a red flash of lightning appeared in front of the leaf element, blocking him from the two boys.

The lightning element's teeth gritted, his before brown eyes turned into ruby, red eyes while grudingly glaring at the two boys with both of his arms crossed together and a menacing aura surrounding around him.

The two boys' eyes widened in terror while looking at the lightning element's furious, glaring red eyes that sent chills down from their spines.

"Stay. Away. From. My. Little. Brother." He stated firmly as he gave emphasis to all the words he'd said.

In a few seconds, the two boys had already disappeared from the two elemental brothers' sight, making the lightning element grinned as he transformed back to his normal self.

Petir turned around to face his little brother and started checking up on him.

"Are you okay?" He asked, softly as he caressed his little leaf elemental's cheek gently, calming him down.

Daun nodded in response and happily hugged his big brother tightly. The lightning element chuckled softly as he gently returned the hug back.

"Don't worry, Daun." He whispered. "I'll always keep you safe and sound." He warmly stated, smiling afterwards.

"Uh, hey kid!"

The lightning element broke the hug immediately and turned to look at the person who was the ice cream seller.

"Are you still getting this ice cream?" The man asked, showing the chocolate ice cream ordered by the lightning element for his little brother.

"Yes, I will." Petir responded. "That ice cream is for my little brother afterall." He added, smiling as he looked back at his little brother who also had a wide, happy smile plastered on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 98 16
hello! ocean here! , this is my first book so please forgive me if there are typos, grammar mistake or plot that doesn't make sense TvT this is a ran...
60.9K 3.8K 34
Be perfect? Or be yourself...? [BBB Cahaya & BBB Api (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own BoBoiBoy nor any of the characters here. They belong to...
21.9K 1.4K 32
English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice the polar bear who sleeps all the time...
4.3K 226 4
Blαcĸ Ice. Aɴ eхpαɴѕιoɴ ѕploтcнed wιтн cryѕтαllιɴe вαllѕ oғ ғlαмe. "Leт ɢo! I ɴeed тo ɢeт тo нιм!!!" ...S-ѕo.. Dαrĸ. Scαrleт αɴd opαl ιɴ α вυrѕт oғ ɴ...