Guns and Punches (Izuku Midor...

By Alexusdragneel2

Nanami is a weird girl who wears big nerdy glasses and and tattoos on both her shoulders. She now attends U.A... More

Character Profile
Prologue
1
Face reveal?
2
AN UPDATE!!!!
3
4
important message
I'm not sure I'm going to be updating on wattpad anymore

heya.....

395 4 2
By Alexusdragneel2

So I'm here now? I don't really have an explanation for why I was gone so long. I can't even figure it out myself really. I've been feeling off? That's the only way I can describe it. I'm sorry for being gone so long and I honestly don't know when I'll update again. I just felt like I needed to tell the people who were waiting for an update why it was taking so long. I'll try and get myself to write something but I don't have the motivation to do anything really. I haven't talked to anyone for awhile and I'm not sure what to say right now.

Hopefully I get out of this strange mood of mine soon. Until next time readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
439K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...