Frozen Flame (Male Child Read...

By ChrisReiniger

Good or evil. Life or death. Light or dark. Living or dying. None of those mattered to (y/n). For as long as... More

Prologue: Meeting her
Chapter 1: New home
Chapter 2: Mother's gambol
Chapter 3: Setbacks
Chapter 4: Changes
Chapter 5: The vacation
Chapter 6: Transfer
Chapter 7: Mine
Crossover
Chapter 8: Ice cold
Chapter 9: Liar liar slutty dress on fire
Chapter 10: The festival begins
Chapter 11: The fall
Chapter 12: Moving on
Chapter 13: Armed and ready
Chapter 14: My kitties
Chapter 15: Haven
Chapter 16: I like trains
Chapter 17: Advent of death
Chapter 18: Welcome to Argus
Chapter 19: The misadventure of (y/n)
Chapter 20: Atlas
Chapter 21: Choices
Chapter 22: Mommy
Chapter 23: Home
Chapter 24: Broken
Chapter 25: Is it bad to be good?
Chapter 27: Mommy part 1
Chapter 28: Mommy part 2
Chapter 29: Blake's big day
Chapter 30: Cinder's day part 1
Chapter 31: Cinder's day part 2
Chapter 32: The end
Chapter 33: Extra

Chapter 26: Is it good to be bad?

4.4K 82 18
By ChrisReiniger

Blake POV

"Blake what are you thinking about?" Ruby asked, "Oh um nothing really." I said, "Are you gonna forgive her?" She asked, "I cant say. She ruined (y/n)'s life! That's something that I just don't know if I can forgive." I said, "Well I'm gonna go, don't stay out here too long." She said as she walked inside, 'Maybe I should have went with him, at least then I could make sure Cinder wont use him to rob a candy shop or something.' I thought.

'I hope I'm making the right choice.' I thought as I walked away

Yang POV

"Has anyone seen Blake?" Weiss asked, "Not since last night no." Ruby said, "You girls aren't going to like this, but I found this." Saphron said as she handed us a note, 'I'm going to find (y/n) and take him somewhere we can live a nice and peaceful life together. I'm sorry I guess I'm running away again. -Blake' It read, "Blake." I said sadly.

Blake POV

'Ok now to find (y/n).' I thought as I walked into the mansion. It didn't take long for me to find him, he was sitting in front of the TV in the living room, "(y/n)!" I said as I hugged him, "Blake?" He said in confusion as he looked at me, suddenly his eyes turned red, "I...It h...hurts!" A woman said from behind me. I turned and saw Raven and Neo standing behind me ready to stab me, "If you hurt Blake, I'll kill you." (y/n) said as he released them causing them both to collapse to the floor, "How did you find us?" Cinder asked from behind me, "Simple I just asked around a bit, and it helped that Neo killed the guy who previously owned this place." I said, "NEO!" She yelled, "Wait you didn't know?" I asked, "NO! I told her to go buy us a nice inconspicuous house. Nowhere in what I told her to do included murder!" She said, "Well no matter what I'm taking (y/n) somewhere away from you, somewhere where he'll be happy." I said as I held (y/n) close to me, "That's sweet and all, but have you ever stopped and asked yourself what he wanted,did you even ask him if he was ever unhappy here with me?" She asked, "N...No, but." I said, "(y/n) sweetheart in the time you've been with me have you once ever been unhappy even a tiny bit?" She asked, "Hmm...no!" (y/n) said happily, "Well there you go. Now Blake I'm glad you're here, the offer (y/n) made you still stands. You are more than welcome to come live here us."Cinder said as (y/n) walked over to her and sat on her lap, "If I say yes will I be making a deal with the devil?" I asked, "No not the devil , but I guess one could call me a witch." She said as she kissed (y/n) on the forehead, "I'll happily accept your offer." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.4K 96
"Yang and Ruby were attacked and almost killed by three beowolves but qrow came just in time to save them" that's what was supposed to happen but wha...
11.3K 502 21
Do you believe there are such things as the Devil and the Angel? That the Angel would protect you if you are good while the Devil would do whatever i...
16.1K 213 25
Y/N has always been treated the same as any other Grimm a mindless monster which couldn't be further from the truth after the death of His Family he...
2.8K 68 5
Imagine if Ruby and Yang had a brother. Imagine a life of abuse and neglect. Imagine a life of nothing but just trying to survive. All Y/n wishes fo...