Why Secretary Kim?

Bởi _bunnyV_

Wherein Kim Seokjin wants to quit his job being secretary of Min Yoongi for 3 years now. Because he realized... Xem Thêm

A N N O U N C E M E N T
P r o l o g u e
1: Find One
2 Plan: Bring him back
3. Mission Failed
4 Should I be his wife?
5 I'll be your wife
6 Fall for him...
7 thoughts
8 I did
9 Ex - Girlfriend
10 I am -
11 Wedding
Epilogue

12 Publicity

3.1K 143 25
Bởi _bunnyV_

After One Month —

Yoongi and Jin didn't tell anyone about their relationship. As if no one knows it — but yeah they didn't publicly or confirm anything yet.

Of course they have to public everything since Yoongi is one pf the youngest CEO in Korea.

Yoongi was sitting at the stool watching Jin cooking for their breakfast.

"Are you really sure you are not dating?" Jungkook asked to the two older.

"Not yet." The both lied, but Jungkook won't buy this lie— not at all.

"Okay." He just answered.

"Are you back as his secretary again hyung?!" Jungkook asked in a gasped.

"No. Something more." Jin answered.

"Sit now, you'll be late." Jin said to Jungkook.

"You too mr. Min." Jin pointed Yoongi who was just watching the two of them.

Jungkook went out the mansion first because he need to come in their class early. He was wondering what happened a month ago with the two older. They never mentioned what are their relationship with each other.

"Hey Kook! Where are you going?" Namjoon asked.

"Hi!" Hoseok greeted him.

"Oh hey hyungs! I am on my way to university." Jungkook said.

"Hm... get inside. We will drive you there." Jungkook followed Namjoon.

Well he was about to walk, but decided just to hop in the car because he wants to ask the two about Jin and Yoongi's relationship.

"Hm... are they not together?" Hoseok asked.

"I actually don't know hyung. They never mentioned what are their relationship." Jungkook said curiously.

"I guess whatever was happening between the two of them— they want it to be private as of now?" Hoseok said.

"Well anyways. We are here now kook. Go down you will be late!" Namjoon said, he even pointed Taehyung waiting for him outside the university.

Jungkook runs to Taehyung and hugged him. Namjoon and Hoseok are like a proud dad watching their son with his boyfriend.

"I feel like I want to adopt a child anytime soon." Hoseok muttered.

"Me too." Namjoon said and looked at his boyfriend then kissed his forehead.

"Are they?!" Jungkook asked in exclaimed.

Taehyung covered Jungkook's mouth.

"Kook. Calm down. They are dating. I saw their conversation last week those cheesy i love you's and cringey pick up lines of Jin hyung." Taehyung tell every details about what he knows and Jungkook felt so cringey with all of it. But at the same time happy because they are finally dating!

Yoongi was at Jin's house. He was waiting for Jin and his mother. Yoongi was afraid that Jin's mom would not like him. Especially he did a very bad impression... like he went here on his wasted state.

Jin came out from his mother's room looking at Yoongi, the older somehow look so nervous, Yoongi asked for Jin's hand which the older grabs and hold it tightly.

"Will— will she like me? I mean you know I did something stupid the first time I came here. Also you told me that she was about to fight me because I ruined her beauty sleep." Yoongi said and lower his head.

"I am so stupid for doing that." He added.

Jin grab this opportunity to hug Yoongi. Like we all know how Yoongi is not so clingy at sometimes. So yeah— Jin hugged him. Yoongi's face was hiding at Jin's chest.

Mrs. Kim went out in her room and saw the two. Jin winked at her, so mrs. Kim winked back. She cleared her throat dramatically.

Yoongi seated straight and looked at mrs. Kim. He smiled awkwardly.

"Oohh! Mr. CEO." She started.

"I— ahh— you can call me Yoongi. Mrs. Kim." Yoongi said shyly not looking at her eyes.

"Ohh. Okay Yoongi. So what are you doing here? Are you here to ask my son to be your husband again?" She asked, Yoongi's cheeks become red as tomatoes.

"I... I am sorry about that mrs. Kim, I really didn't mean it back then. But now I do really mean it. I mean I like your son... I really like Seokjin hyung." Yoongi said, Jin felt like it was a compliment.

"Aww. Don't call me mrs. Kim. Call me eomma, mom, mommy, mama you choose." Yoongi blinked his eyes.

"Come on, little kitty. Of course I know everything what's happening between you and my son. Thanks to Taehyung."

Yoongi blushed. So the mother of his handsome boyfriend likes him?

"I am sorry if I had to ask my son to marry someone. Wherein he totally likes you, but it is just you know. I want you to learn about your feelings too. Don't worry there's no way I will let Jin marry anyone other than you." Mrs. Kin said and asked for a hug from Yoongi.

Yoongi felt so warm again. He misses his mother so much.

"Thank you." Yoongi said.

"So when is the wedding?" As soon as they break the hug, mrs. Kim asked that excitedly.

"Ha?" Yoongi asked.

"Just kidding." She answered.

Yoongi and Jin went back home. I mean they are at Yoongi's mansion.

"Should I resign as the CEO hyung?" Yoongi asked out of the blue.

"Eh? Who will took care of the company?" Jin asked while he was busy cooking for their dinner.

"I don't know... it is just... I just wanna stay here with you or maybe we can build our own business?" Yoongi said.

"What business?" Jin asked as he was rinsing the pasta with a cold water.

"Maybe a pasta house? Something like that? Since we both love cooking." Yoongi suggested.

Jin looked at him. "But I love you more."

Jungkook who was drinking his banana milk, got choked with Jin's sudden cringy line.

"You were dating but you didn't tell it to me? I am sobbing." Jungkook said pouting.

"And now you know— I am guessing it was because of your boyfriend who read my messages?" Jin asked directly.

Jungkook, stepped back and smiled awkwardly the went back to his room, he even forgot his cookies so he went back to the table to grab them then left the two.

"So going back... what do you think hyung?" Yoongi asked.

"It's up to you. I mean I will support you whatever your decision is... you can decide what you want and of course you know what is best for you. Glad that you open this plan of yours to me." Jin said as he cupped Yoongi's face using his hand to kiss his forehead.

"Isn't that's how it supposed to be? Me and you should talk about matters whether its good or bad matters?" Yoongi said.

Jin nodded as an answer.

The next day —

"Why? What are this?" Jungkook asked, well he woke up late because he was playing some games.

"Ohh its Jungkook!" One of te media staff said.

"Ah— Hi?" Jungkook said and bowed his head.

He went back to his room and called his boyfriend.

"Hyung?"

"No! I don't miss you."

"Okay fine a little — but why there are some media staffs in our living room. What's happening?" He asked.

"Publicity? You mean they will going to announce their relationship?!" Jungkook asked excitedly, and why he is just learning this now... like why his brother never opened this?

So he bid his good bye and I love you to his boyfriend then went to Yoongi and Jin's now shared room.

"Hyung!" Jungkook whines.

"Why you didn't tell me any of this and Taehyung hyung knows everything?" He asked feeling deceived.

"You should have asked your boyfriend how nosy he is." Yoongi answered.

"But can I ask what does all of this media thingy about?" He asked.

"For the publicity of my relationship with Jin hyung, and me... leaving the company." Yoongi said.

Jungkook got surprised with the last part.

"What? Why? Who will be the CEO?" Jungkook asked.

"Do you wanna take it?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook remembered how the stupid pervert investor become so rude with him. Good thing Taehyung was there—

"I don't want too... but you can ask Taehyung hyung... I mean he is really smart and looks like he can handle it. But of course you need to talk it with Appa..." Jungkook suggested.

"Oh yeah! You are right! I love how he talk back with that pervert investor!" Yoongi said.

The interview starts, of course they asked why Min Yoongi called for a prescon.

"I am here to talk about my sexuality, I want to open everything to you all. Yes I am gay, and in a relationship with my ex-secretary. I know some of you will understand but some will not. But the important here is those who accepts us as a human. Not like some weirdo." Yoongi directly said.

"Also I will be resigning as the CEO of our company and will build my own business. That will soon to be open!" Yoongi said smiling.

Later that night.

They watched Yoongi's interview at night. Yoongi and his dad talk about it, which mr. Min approved and let his son do what he wants. Also he mentioned about Taehyung being qualified, but mr. Min said as long as he can run the company he will. He wants his son to be happy with their relationship and enjoy life at the fullest.

***

Yass next chapter will be epilogue ~ aigoo! Hahahaha
Thank you guys for 6k reads really appreciate it!

By the way if you are a Filipino hahaha and a YoonJin shipper. Kabayan! It's your time to shine! Chwaar hahahah I mean I just published a Filipino AU of Yoonjin! Hahahahaha

Title: My Sister's Boyfriend ... hahahahahah

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.5M 80K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...
275K 14.6K 21
Boss Y/N - Cold - Savage - Holds grudges Secretary Kim - Soft - Hard working - Best employee Will he heal her? Will he change her?
545K 26.1K 42
" he cheated on me, there is no point of being loyal anymore.. " -PJM
190K 10.1K 102
Where does love go when it's not returned?