The Alpha's Little Witch | Co...

By PebbleQueen

An Alpha and a witch, one cruel, one kind. Who will win and who will lose in this mateship? Will they come o... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2: Aleksei & Yerik
Bonus Chapter #3
Bonus Chapter #4 (new)
The Demon's Little Goddess

Chapter 58

219K 7.8K 2.6K
By PebbleQueen

RECAP (for those who forgot): Jas punished Alrik and left him hanging.

⚠️ Mature Content continued⚠️ 

Considering what I was wearing at the moment, I had no choice but to take refuge in the garden shed to avoid flashing the whole pack. And thankfully, it was a tidy area so I was able to settle myself on the wooden table comfortably.

I knew it wouldn't be long before Alrik tore into the shed with the possible intent of murdering me. 

Or murdering my vagina.

My core was still clenching from the aftermath of my orgasm, yearning for the girth that had filled it up momentarily minutes ago. To add to the torment, the memory of his face right before he released all over his chest was continuously replaying in my mind – his eyes begging and devouring what he couldn't touch, his lips swollen from the times he bit back his growls of pleasure, and his eyebrows scrunched together in vexation.

The image was all I needed to create another molten mess in my core and flood the skimpy lace that hardly covered my folds. 

 In the process of torturing him, I had managed to punish myself as well. 

I waited impatiently for minutes, flinching as the sound of a window breaking disrupted the peace of the garden before it was silent once again. 

And much to my dismay, he still had not made his appearance. 

I climbed on top of the table and peered through the narrow window to check, but there was no sign of movement other than the tree branches swaying in the breeze. 

Was he waiting for me to return to the house to kill me? Or was he so angry that he was going to leave me here and go on about his day? I probably should have shown him where I had put the key to the handcuffs. 

With a frustrated huff, I hopped off the table and marched toward the door to raid the house and see what exactly Alrik was doing by himself.

However, as soon as I yanked the door open, I stumbled right into a familiar hard mountain of muscle.

"Going somewhere?" 

My heart was about to leap out of my chest as he towered over me with a livid glare on his face, his eyes burning into mine voraciously.

I swallowed hard and treaded backward just as he took a single step to enter the shed and completely engulf the space with his size. 

And then he kicked the door shut, causing the walls to shudder.

The man standing before me wasn't just a pissed Alrik.

It was a pissed Alpha Alrik.

And at that moment, I should have been terrified, but instead I was weak at my knees and my stomach was in knots from the sudden rush of arousal that overwhelmed my senses. 

Even though he had gotten dressed again, the now ripped buttonless shirt he wore did nothing but amplify his sex appeal from his tousled hair to his hungry, lustful gaze to the thick bulge in his trousers.

His chest was still dripping with the ropes of his release, and a part of me wanted to get on my knees and lick the remains up before taking his steel member between my lips.

Alrik must have read the look on my face because his gaze darkened even further, and he growled under his breath.

"You thought that was funny, didn't you?" He accused, unbuckling his belt and tossing it aside, the metal clattering against the floor noisily.

Perhaps this wasn't the best time to ask him to fuck me.

I placed a sweet smile on my lips and stepped toward him, raising my arms slowly, "How about we just hug and make up?"

His eyes narrowed as I approached him and when I was less than an foot away, he grabbed my wrist with one hand and cupped my jaw with the other in a bruising grip, "Mmm, so you agree that your pussy should hug my cock to apologize for the cruel punishment?"

"I didn't exactly mean–"

"Or perhaps that pretty mouth of yours?" He murmured, tugging my bottom lip between his fingers and releasing it so it throbbed. A whimper escaped my mouth, and he quickly swallowed it with a rough kiss.

His lips overpowered mine – possessive, ravenous, and insisting that I allow him complete and utter control. I responded back with a quiet moan and made a move to clench the collar of his shirt and pull him close.

However, he quickly released my lips and grabbed my hand, his chest rising and falling rapidly as he stared down at me with furrowed eyebrows. His hands fell to the straps of the trench coat, and he yanked it open, helping me shove the coat off my body and throwing it aside.

The hungry look in his eyes darkened as he studied the lace outfit once again, undressing me with his gaze. He traced his hands over the straps of the bra and brushed his thumbs over my puckered nipples that were aching for his attention. 

Goosebumps scattered across my skin as he knelt and wrapped his lips around one swollen tip, giving it a rough suck. My breath hitched, my eyes rolling back a little as the vibrations from his mouth overloaded my senses and created a pulsing beat in my core.

As he directed his attention to the other peak, his hands ran down the curve of my waist, over the strap of the garter that he teased lightly, before settling on my ass and massaging it roughly. His mouth followed the burning path of his fingers, and my hand immediately flew down to fist his hair as he sunk his teeth into the skin of my stomach.

"Alrik please," I begged in a whisper as he pressed wet kisses along the lining of my thong. If he went any further, my wetness would begin dripping down the inside of my thighs.

I was completely lost in my own blissful daze until a sharp smack on my ass snapped me out of it. 

Alrik grabbed a handful of my hair and jerked my head back so my gaze met his as his fingers continued to tease the straps of my thong.

He observed the longing look on my face for a moment before his lips twitched into a cruel smirk, "Do you really think you're going to be rewarded after all that?"

I rolled my eyes, and he was quick to retort with another smack on my ass, "Face the wall."

My lips parted, intending to give him an earful, but he pressed his finger to them to shush me, "The longer you take to do as I say, the more likely it is you'll be wobbling around bow-legged for weeks."

The words froze in my mouth, and the amused smirk on his face grew wider, "Face the wall, Jaslynn."

I huffed and backed into the empty space next to the table, turning around and rotating just my head to watch Alrik rummage through the shelf.

When his hand finally emerged, he was holding two black straps that appeared to be made out of a thick elastic. 

I could already envision what he planned to do with those two straps, and the excitement that thrummed in my veins was the perfect reminder that I really wasn't fooling him whenever I tried to be difficult.

Alrik hummed in approval as he eyed my form, "Not the position I had in mind, but I like this better." 

His hand gripped an ass cheek tightly, giving it a good squeeze as he muttered, "Gives me better access."

His fingers skimmed over my spine, and I shuddered in response, causing him to chuckle quietly as he pressed his lips against my ear.

"Now," he started calmly, nipping my earlobe, "Where should these ties go?"

His fingers were entangled in my hair as he pulled my head back and took a moment to nuzzle my exposed neck, his stubble scraping against my skin harshly,  "I could gag that smart mouth of yours."

He wrapped the strap around my mouth to demonstrate, "And if you make any noise, I could stop ramming into your pussy and wait until you're silent again."

I whimpered against the elastic as he suddenly sunk his teeth into the crook of my neck, the delicious bite leaving me panting. 

"Or maybe I could tie your legs to the table. Leave you spread for me so all you can do is cum until you can't anymore. It would just be you squeezing my cock, taking every pounding I give like a good girl and screaming my name so the pack knows how satisfied their Luna is."

His fingers found the soaked cloth at the apex between my thighs and slid underneath, rubbing the scorching wetness that was trickling out of my entrance over my slit, "You like that idea, don't you?"

I grumbled in frustration, and his mouth curved into a smile against my skin, "You love it."

Then, he tugged my hands above my head and used the two straps to tie my wrists together and attach them to what appeared to be a coat hook that was screwed into the wall.

"Put your leg on the table," he muttered, patting my thigh.

I hiked my leg on the table slowly and reveled in the delicious stretch caused by the almost ninety degree angle.

Alrik cursed under his breath and caressed my hips, toying with the sides of my thong. I wiggled impatiently, desperate for some relief, but he tugged the elastic and released it abruptly, prompting it to snap against my skin, "You knew exactly what would happen if you wore this. Right?"

"I–"

He plunged his cock inside me with one long stroke, allowing me to feel every inch of him throbbing against my walls and his sac pressed right up against my clit.

My hands curled into fists as I leaned my head against the wall, nearly sobbing.

He moved a hand to my neck and pushed my head to the side to reveal my mark while his other hand continued to pet the inside of my thigh, "Answer me, Jaslynn. You knew it would drive me insane to see you in this. You enjoyed teasing my poor cock."

"Why are we still talking about this? Just fuck me please."

He pulled out completely.

"Yes! I enjoyed it," I caved, feeling the emptiness almost immediately.

He drove back inside slowly and began ramming into me at a steady pace, "What made you buy this one?"

All I could do was whimper in response from the toe-curling paradise I was in as he pummeled all the right spots. I could hear how sopping wet I was as he filled me to the brim and feel how slick his cock was from the combination of our arousal.

He smacked my ass sharply, multiplying my pleasure, "Answer."

"I–I liked how it high–oh fuck– highlighted my assets," I finished between gritted teeth as he began playing with my clit.

"What assets?"

"Excuse me?"

He barked out a laugh before he nuzzled my cheek, giving it a innocent kiss that was the polar opposite to the x-rated action below, "Tell me what you love about your body."

"Oh, my–my breasts!" I squeaked as his hand flew up to palm said feature. 

His thrusts became harder.

"Keep going," he grunted, placing his other hand on my wrists to steady himself while burying his face in my neck. 

"My stomach?"

"Are you asking me or telling me?"

"I love my stomach."

He growled his appreciation while his hand traveled down to stroke my slightly rounded belly.

"Fuck, Alrik. My thighs."

His harsh breathing pushed me closer to the edge as his fingers clutched my thigh.

"Fuck yes," he whispered hoarsely. 

I turned my head to stare at him. His face was a little flushed, his eyes were squeezed shut, and his jaw was clenched like he was close to the edge. 

And my cheeks flushed even further knowing that he was getting off by listening to me.

As if he could feel my gaze on him, his eyes fluttered open, and he stared back at me with carnal hunger in his gray depths, "You're not done, Jaslynn."

My pussy pulsated around his dick as he changed his thrusts to short and swift, barely pulling out before he buried himself inside me again.

My eyes welled with tears from the sudden swamp of emotion that combined with the stupefying pleasure of his cock and fingers working my clit.

"My mou–"

He cut me off by covering my mouth with a frenzied kiss, our lips clashing sloppily. 

I tore away from his greedy kiss when I felt my legs tremble with the start of my orgasm and the pulse between my legs intensify until I couldn't hold myself together anymore.

It was like a firework erupting in the sky. I soared until the pressure overpowered my brain and triggered my neurotransmitters, causing an explosion of endorphins.

I convulsed around Alrik as his name escaped my lips as a sob, but he placed his hand on my lips, quieting my cries.

"Dirty girl," he whispered gruffly, "You're going to get us caught."

That was when I heard Reece's voice outside, calling our names as she searched for us in the garden.

I slumped against the wall, completely drained by my orgasm, but Alrik had other ideas. 

He untied my hands and picked me up, placing me on the table. His fingers massaged my aching wrists as he thrust into me a little faster, nudging me for another high.

"Oh God, Alrik. I don't think I can take another," I threw my head back as he played with my clit again. My words were slurred together as I was pretty much delirious.

He grunted and switched back to the long, hard strokes, "You. Will. Cum. Again."

He asserted every word with a strong thrust, and that was all I needed.

I throbbed around him violently, pushing him to cum so I could milk him dry. He cursed vehmently as his cock twitched inside of me, and he came with a loud growl, filling me up with the ropes of cum.

Our ragged breaths were the only noise in the shed until Reece cursed loudly in the background after tripping over something.

We glanced at each other for a moment before Alrik's face split into a large grin, and we burst out laughing. 

He tugged me closer to him and tucked my hair behind my ear as our laughter subsided, his eyes glowing tenderly as he stared at me, "God, you're so fucking beautiful."

I blushed instantly, and he chuckled, pecking my swollen lips, "Do you think you can walk or should I carry you?"

"Carry please," I replied, wincing at the soreness in my legs from just putting them together.

He gave me a satisfied smirk and hauled me into his arms bridal style, letting me rest my head on his chest.

After he covered me with the trench coat, he kissed my forehead, "I love you, kroshka."

"I love me to–ow!"

He glared down at me, and I smiled innocently before pressing a kiss where his pounding heart was, 

"I love you too, mon loup."

The number of times I've rewritten this chapter is insane. BUT IM FINALLY SATISFIED. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Was it up to your expectation?

Next chapter is the epilogue so I hope y'all are ready for me to tear up.

Confession of the Day: I had such a hard time figuring out what position they should be in. At first I wanted them on the table, then the wall, before I figured I could just do both.

LOVE YOU ALL *MWAH*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1.3K 28
Every young wolf is told of how amazing and special it is to find your mate. The other half of yourself, your opposite. No one told of the anguish a...
63.8K 3.9K 34
Chloe has lost everything. She fights to prove herself as a true Alpha but more secrets become unraveled and there is no escaping her dark fate. Ther...
2.2M 75.3K 58
18+ | April has lived her entire life with humans. So when the controlling Alpha who turns out to be her mate tries to force her to leave with him, s...
161 0 128
Two Alphas... Two packs... One Goddess... One purpose... One would think things would get simpler after we were mated, but peace in a world hellbent...