Dominance (Power Of Love)

By kookiemylilpookie

" come here and fuck me" " your not the boss of me! I'm the dom". " baby boy, you've been replaced". More

prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14

part 15

3.2K 49 30
By kookiemylilpookie

( in a dream)

" y/n..". Jungkook was at the end of the bed. He was slowly crawling up to you.

" Jungkook?". You looked at him. He smirked and spread your legs open, slowly leaning down to your area.

" wake up babygirl". He smirked then completely disappeared.

You slowly opened your eyes. The first thing you saw was the greasy, stained ceiling. You suddenly felt something on your forehead. You furrowed your eyes before seeing brown antennas appearing. You screamed and whipped the bug away from your forehead. Your scream made shirtless Jungkook instantly wake up. He turned to you, trying to figure out what's wrong.

" babe! babe! What's wrong?!". He asked. You were still squirming from the big cockroach which was still somewhere in the bed.

" COCKROACH!!". You said loudly before jumping out the bed.

" what?!". He checked around the sheets before seeing the large, long antenna alien. He whipped it off the bed, watching it crawl away to the side of the wall. You sighed in relief, watching it run away.

" come back to bed~". He lied back down, patting the empty side next to him.

" i rather sleep in the car". You said.

" its gone already. Now, get back in here before i punish you". He demanded. You groaned in aggravation before stomping back into bed. You lied down beside him, crossing your arms. You pouted, occasionally sighing out loud so he could hear you.

" I can't deal with you like this". Jungkook suddenly sat up. He moved to you, pulling your legs towards him. He pulled off your shorts and threw them behind him. He ripped open your underwear and threw that across the room.

" JU- JUNGKOOK?!!". You said loudly, covering your lower area.

" shhh y/n". He hushed you before leaning down slowly. You threw your head back on the pillow, feeling his hot breath near your area.

" MAKNAE WAKE UP!!". Somebody banged the door. Jungkook stopped and groaned in annoyance.

" buzzkill". He said before opening the door to see Hoseok in a tank top and swimming trunks.

" let's go to the beach". Hoseok said, smiling.

" you do realize we're not on vacation.. so no". Jungkook furrowed his eyes before slamming the door in Hoseoks face. Jungkook stomped back to bed, covering himself with a blanket and hugging you tightly.

" I wanna go to the beach". You pouted.

" shhh you talk so much". He hissed.

" please kookie". You begged him. He sighed before dragging his hand down your stomach before reaching your area. He lightly stroked your clit. You held the blanket, feeling his fingers touch such a sensitive area.

" JUNGKOOK LETS GO TO THE BEACHH!!". Jimin knocked on the door loudly.

" WE'RE COMING!". Jungkook yelled back.

" geez! you guys sync up when you cum? y'all are crazy". Jimin scoffed before leaving. Both you and Jungkook looked at each other before laughing.

- at the beach -

You were in a basic red two piece bikini, sitting on a large towel that was covering the sand below a shade. You had your phone blasting music, as you watched the boys play around the water. They looked like actually kids. They were splashing water at each other and chasing one another. You giggled watching them act so goofy.

" yah! get the MAKNAE!". They said before splashing Jungkook. Jungkook reacted by immediately submerging himself down in the water. He caught your eye, when he got back up from the water.

" oh god..". You said softly as you watched him act all hot. He brushed back his wet hair, parting it in the middle. He looked at you from the water side. He smiled before wiping the water off his body here and there, making sure to focus more on his abs. He made a smug look and started to strut to you.

" yah! wheres my towel?". He asked you. You grabbed his towel from the side and offered it to him but he denied it. He instead threw the towel back at you.

" what do you think your doing? Wipe me down!". He scoffed at you. You looked up at him and shook your head.

" geez what's so hard??". He grabbed the towel and forced it in your hand. He grabbed your hand and guided you around his body. He used your hand to tap the water away from his thighs, slowly going up to his area. He forced your hand on it. You felt the hard, bulging member.

" really?..". You looked up at him before pulling your hand away and throwing the towel at him. You got up and decided to get away from him. You walked away, approaching the others. Suddenly...

" yah!". Jungkook came running to you from behind. He wrapped his large arms around your waist, picking you up. The quick and sudden gesture happened so fast, he slipped and fell backwards with you in his arms. When he fell he quickly turned around so you were on the bottom now. His body was on you, his arms near your head which was supporting his body.

" what do you think your doing?". You furrowed your eyebrows at him. He didn't say anything. All he did was smile before crashing his lips on yours. You kissed back, feeling more than excitement rush through you. You wrapped both your legs and arms around him. He spun around so you were now on top. He held on to your waist as you straddled him. You gripped onto his wet hair, as his slippery tongue entered your mouth. There are so many reasons why you love Jungkook. One of them are that he's an amazing kisser.

" yah! maknae". Jimin kicked Jungkook's leg. Jungkook gestured Jimin to go away, using his hand.

" jungkook-ah!". Jimin kicked him again. Jungkook paused the kiss and looked up at him, making you roll your eyes. You decided to just continue to the kisses but on his neck.

" there's cops around here. We need to leave". Jimin said before leaving. Jungkook groaned in annoyance. You stopped and looked at him.

" we should leave". You patted his chest before getting up and packing your things.

" yah! We're not done yet! Let's finish it in our room". Jungkook whined, following you from behind.

" your crazy. I'm gonna take a bath". You scoffed.

" EVEN BETTER!". He said loudly before giggling. You looked at him with a serious expression. He smiled before walking to you and cupping your cheeks. He gave you a quick peck on the lips before smiling.

" let's hit the road babydoll". Jungkook tapped your butt before hardly squeezing it.

* click click *
* camera sounds *

" suspect spotted sir..".

- in the car -

" so where to?". You asked Jungkook as he drove.

" well i thought about getting some new clothes".

" what for?".

" okay it's gonna sound crazy but I have an idea..". He said.

" what idea?! Jungkook tell me!". You slightly raised your voice.

" FINE! AUSTRALIA! let's go to Australia". He butted out.

" AUSTRALIA? Jungkook, that's so far away...". You sighed.

" I know, I know. I just thought it'd be a good way to start fresh. A new life you know". He shrugged as he turned the car to the left.

" what makes you think I can do that? I'm still struggling trying to stay this far away from all my family and friends". You whimpered.

" I know baby... I know. I'm sorry. I just think I'd be easier for us to move around. No cops, no childish twits, just you and me". He removed one hand from his steering wheel and placed it on your thigh. He gently stroked your thigh.

" at least think about it okay? So are you hungry?".

" a little". You replied.

" okay, why don't you lie down for abit while I try find a good place to eat". He grabbed your hand and kissed it. You lowered your seat and closed your eyes. He placed his hand on your thigh and softly drew small circles around it while singing a song.

~I want to hold you one more time before you disappear
Ah, crystal flies high wherever it goes
Hey, there’s nothing else I want, I just want to feel a little more
Can I touch your heart?
I want to touch it but it keeps slipping through my fingers, someday, someday~

His sweet voice serenaded you to sleep. It was utterly beautiful like a scene from some kdrama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 79 20
"words babygirl, say 'yes master i understand'" jungkook caressed your cheek and cooed. "fuck. you." you spat instead.
31.1K 616 40
"What a great scenery!My boyfriend and my best friend fucking each other" "SAY THE ONE WHO CHEATED WITH A GAY!" I Regret it all. "You wouldn't die if...
31.3K 1.8K 9
"stop trying to hook up with me again, dumbass, i'm concussed!" "huh, guess you really could say i fucked your brains out." in which taehyung and jun...
14.2K 361 30
"I'm not your fucking toy Kim Seokjin so stop playing around with me." I said and left him with his new girlfriend "One thing is that you are." Jin...