STATISTICALLY SEDUCED (Profes...

By CherryHatake

First impressions do tend to leave a lasting effect. The only thought that ran through your head when you saw... More

GUIDELINES AND AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter #8
Chapter #9
Chapter #10
Chapter #11
Chapter #12
GALLERY

Chapter #7

83.2K 1.3K 18.5K
By CherryHatake

🎨Artist of Story Cover - Mitsu06260626
Please notify me if you are the artist and wish to have your art removed.

A/N - I got inspiration for this chapter from certain audios I listen to by Yandere Extra (YouTube) ksksksks. Suggested song to listen to while reading this chapter - Thirsty by Taemin.

*

July, 24th - Friday

You laid awake, staring aimlessly at the ceiling as the fan spun round and round, wishing you could hang yourself on it and go for a ride too. The possibility of you ending up dead ceased that train of thought. Armin was fast asleep on your couch, blissfully unaware of the disturbances occurring inside your mind.

When you finally returned to your flat, the blonde had questioned you about why you arrived home so late as you never really stayed out after seven unless you were hanging out with all of them as a group. You brushed it off saying that some of the dance members wanted to go to a coffee shop and talk, dismissing the conversation quietly and quickly.

You were so confused. Your thoughts were spinning left and right and it made you feel extremely dizzy. The entire cab ride back home had you feeling nauseous, giddy but at the same time woozy from leftover lust. You were so wet, your panties were uncomfortably soaked and your head repeated the past memory constantly like a video on replay. You never imagined that a quick errand to drop off some documents would end up with your teacher standing close behind you, his hand curling deep inside your underwear.

You couldn't stop thinking about Levi. How his hands had caressed your body ever so slowly, tracing the pads of his fingers over your skin. It had felt so good, you wanted a repeat performance. The incredible feeling of his finger inside you, touching you in places no other man had ever touched you before. You craved him, wanted him, needed him. Your body ached from being separated from that muscled form of his, his hands on you and your hands on his.

Fucking Armin had to fucking interrupt at that fucking time. Fuck! you cursed for the umpteenth time. You wondered what would have happened if Armin hadn't called. Would he have gone all the way? Would he have fucked me over his kitchen counter? God, that's so hot. Why oh why did it have to stop! Ugh!

Then there was the fact that he had remained quiet after both of you were abruptly pulled away from your sexual trance. He hadn't said a word nor had he stopped you as you scampered out of his house like an injured rabbit burrowing into it's hole. Did he regret it? Did he even mean it? What's going to happen now? How the fuck do we get off from this?

Alone in the comforts of your room with no one to question or judge you, you let your brain evaluate about what was going on with your Professor. He had tried to seduce you, that was very much clear. He obviously cared for you, if you rather thought about it. From his offering to help you with your studies to taking you home when you missed your bus, walking you all the way home in the rain, taking care of you when you were drunk to comforting you after your family left you so broken and mentally abused. But it was all happening so fast. You only knew him for five months. Although Hange had confidently stated that your Professor liked you differently, you couldn't stop thinking about a possibility that had you worried and panicking.

What if he thinks of me like a plaything? What if he only wants me for my body? What if he was pretending to get close to me just so he could get a good fuck from one of his students? You tried to banish the hurtful thoughts that made your heart twist painfully, but they wouldn't leave you alone. Levi was not that type of person and you believed with all your heart that he was a good man. But you didn't feel capable of believing that any man could ever be interested in you. No one had ever paid you any attention. Throughout your childhood and teenage years, you were so overshadowed by your family that you were basically nonexistent. No one liked you for being you, they only judged you for being different.

It was a hard to swallow pill; the concept of Levi ever liking you romantically. You considered yourself a strong person, both mentally and physically but you couldn't help but feel soft and crumpled whenever you were around him. You would give in easily, submit to his whim and let yourself be dragged by him, something you never allowed anyone other than your family to do for a period of time until you fought back. But this wasn't the painful kind of submission that physically exhausted you. You actually rather liked it, being bossed by the grumpy man, his rough attitude merging well with your own.

In the pool of your insecurities and doubts, there was one surefire thought that echoed throughout your head; you didn't want anyone other than your own teacher, Levi Ackerman. You didn't care whether he was into you out of lust or if he actually liked you romantically at this point. You didn't care if he was in a position of authority which made you unable to carry out a relationship with him. All you knew was that if there was any man you wanted more than anything in the world, to be the person to take you to pleasurable heights that left you moaning and writhing in ecstasy, it was him. Levi. He seemed to know how to work a woman's body and you had full trust that he would make you orgasm with just his touch, hell even his words alone. You didn't want anyone to touch you but him. The thought made you happier than you had ever been in your life.

You came to a solid understanding with today's events. You wanted your first time with a man to be with him. It didn't matter to you if it turned out to be a sudden, impromptu romp of seduction. As long as it was with him, you would be satisfied. Your life and experience taught you that sex and love never always connected. Yes, it was important for both to be balanced in a relationship but yours wasn't really in that stage. You didn't know what stage you and Levi were in. You never believed in fairy tale romances, your parents being the best example. Levi was someone you knew, someone you trusted. You loved him with all your heart and even if he didn't feel the same, you were going to do everything in your power to spend at least one night with him.

You breathed with determination. The next time you found him alone, you hoped you could convince him to continue what he had started and this time, go all the way.

*

July, 29th - Wednesday

Your master plan was turning out to be a failure. You had written out so many mind scripts with varying scenarios to prepare yourself for the conversation that awaited you. You had imagined that both of you would work out your conflicting thoughts together with maturity and respect, like true adults. Turns out, the older of the adults was being more immature than you.

Levi was ignoring you.

Alright. So maybe ignoring was a little too demeaning a word to describe his behaviour. The man pretended like you didn't exist. The weekend before the start of the semester had been exhausting. He wouldn't answer any of your calls. No responses to your messages. Not a word from his side. You had expected at least a sorry about touching you inappropriately. Nada. No apology. No confession. Plain silence. His actions left you annoyed and confused.

Once classes began, you noticed something odd during his lectures. He would arrive to the classroom right at the dot of your lecture period and leave before any of the students could depart. During the lesson, he would maintain eye contact with the last row, completely ignoring your presence that was directly facing him from the first row. When there were questions to be asked, you eagerly raised your hand, waiting to be called out. Usually, you were the first person he would pick, considering that he was closer to you and Armin than the rest of his class. This time however, you were completely bypassed for some random girl in the corner who was known to be whore and never bothered about paying attention in class. Catching his tricks, you tried sitting in the last row today but he constantly moved with the first row this time, avoiding the back seats. It made you grit your teeth in anger. He had completely stopped talking to you, which meant that there would be no more extra coaching as well.

The man was crafty. He knew how to avoid student interactions and kept his office locked so that no students would disturb him. You couldn't confront him in public about this situation of course, and the short bastard knew it. You also found it difficult to trace him to the car park. He left at different times, sometimes extremely early, sometimes very late, making it impossible for you to track his routine.

His lack of communication made it hard for you to figure out what he was thinking. Did he not want you? Then why did he finger you? Did he want you? Then why was he ignoring you? Argh! Men are so complicated. Don't women usually do these things? Why is it the opposite with me?! What if he hates me? That's even worse!

You were this close to losing it and pulling all your hair out. You were sexually and emotionally frustrated. You did your best to pay attention in class but it was impossible when your subconscious constantly reminded you of that hot kitchen session. Sitting in his class was even more difficult because you were basically facing the man of your fantasies head on but were powerless to do something about him. The library table was riddled with tiny holes at your irritated penknife stabbing, much to Armin's horror.

The distance was keeping you on edge. It saddened you to think that one small incident could just make two people stop talking to each other so easily. Your heart ached every time you saw his face and your body throbbed for his touch. You wanted him so bad, it was killing you.

Fuck this. If he's not going to address the situation and is going to make it hard on me to address it as well, I'm going to have to take some extreme measures.

First things first. You needed to pay a visit to Hange.

*

August, 7th - Friday

Today was the day.

Today was the day you were going to fuck Professor Ackerman. No matter what. You plotted a definite, scripted plan down to the tiniest detail. Outsmarting the man was difficult considering the fact that Levi was the type of person to outsmart others but you were going to throw a bone and take the risk.

Firstly, you were planning to not go to college today, thereby missing your lectures and giving him the assumption that you were not there. This would make him drop his guard and he would definitely falter from his normal, paranoid routine. Your friends were fed with the excuse of extreme headache and nausea from food poisoning.

Secondly, you needed to distract your friends so that none of them would suspect or interrupt you while you carried out your plan. This was such a big issue because your friends were nosy pigs that wouldn't leave you alone. God forbid you stay out later than nine. And the constant calls to check on you; sometimes, you just wished to slap the boys until their heads spun. To rectify this problem, you had suggested Eren to have a sleepover at his parents' house, just the four of you. Eren had readily agreed, his mother excited at the prospect of having a large family dinner and an exciting weekend together. This fit in time perfectly because Eren's mother had been demanding to see Mikasa after the two had gotten together. This would make it easier for you to remove yourself from the group when the time came. They were planning to set off as soon as university ended for the day.

This morning, you feigned illness and extreme diarrhea that made you unfit for travel. As suspected, the three immediately wanted to cancel, not liking the thought of leaving a friend behind while they left off for a fun weekend. But you forced them to move on with their premade plans.

"Eren, your mum is eagerly waiting! Your dad said that he would be home too, for once. You can't miss this opportunity. I can always come another time. You know this. Just go ahead. I'll be fine, I promise. I'll call Hange and hang out with her if I get bored, okay?" you said to the brunette when he called you after your worrying text. You added a few coughs and fake groans to sound more realistic.

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yes, dummy. Now go! I need to go to the bathroom, bye."

After some hefty persuasion, the three left off in the car, waving goodbye. You smiled evilly, rubbing your hands together and ran off into your apartment, getting ready for the next bit.

You needed to surprise him. Keep him on his toes. His initial reaction would be to reject you, you were sure of it by now. You needed to make sure he would have a hard time trying to restrain himself from jumping you. You had to tempt him. This was difficult because you didn't have any sexy clothing other than your plain underwear. There was that nightdress but like hell you were going to wear that while walking into the university grounds. You stared at your closet, hoping for inspiration to hit you and then you saw it.

His trench coat.

Your mouth slowly curved into a smile. Oh, this is brilliant.

You carried the black trench coat out and laid it on the bed, assessing it. It was thick enough to hide your body properly and well designed to pass off as a dress. The coat ended a few inches above your knees so it was alright. You quickly shed your clothes and stood naked in front of the mirror. You had made sure to pluck every hair from your body and had showered quite thoroughly. You slid your arms into the sleeves and buttoned the coat up, fondly reminiscing of the time he did them up himself.

You adjusted the coat from all sides to make sure it hung off you properly. It was slightly bigger as you were petite and he was muscular. To make sure the coat was snug around the waist, you tied the belt around you extra tight. You twirled in front of the mirror, checking critically. Yes, it looks like a dress. Perfect. Now all you had to do was let your hair down, untangle and tease it a bit, apply some eyeliner, a glossy lipstick and put on your most slutty heels.

I mean, what do I have to lose? I'm already going naked underneath. Might as well.

The end result had you looking like a model. The material was quite luxurious and you liked the feel of it against your skin. Since it was a lot thicker, you didn't feel uncomfortable about your lack of underwear. You had to make sure your legs remained closed until you actually needed them open so you wouldn't end up accidentally flashing some poor individual.

Quickly grabbing your bag that was filled with a change of clothes and some toiletries and your trusty switchblade, you hurried out without wasting any time. You felt like you were over preparing for something that might not even end up happening but being extra careful never hurt anybody.

Hange knew about your plan. It took some guts to spill the beans to her and she spent almost half the time squealing about how her dreams were coming true. You asked her to stall him as long as she could until you got to his office so that he would not be able to leave. Hange agreed to do her best. You figured it wouldn't be too hard because you were absent anyway, so he would end up staying after college hours slaving away, checking his students' work.

Half an hour later, you were standing in front of the building that housed his office, sweating profusely. You were nervous about the outcome but you were determined not to falter. You grabbed your phone and texted Hange to let her know you were here. You also made sure to leave your phone on silent, just in case.

Hange scrambled out of the building a minute later, grinning wildly and giving you a thumbs up.

"Go get 'em tiger! He'll never know what hits him. Fuck his brains out."

"I intend to. No one is in the building right?"

"Nope. Not a soul. The head of the department is taking everyone out for free drinks and barbecue so the place is empty. His door is unlocked. The cameras are also cut. You should thank me for my clever brains," she said, tapping her head.

"Thanks, Hange! Consider this a repayment," you winked. "You know, for all the shit that you put me through."

"Hey! I did it for your own good!"

Your heels made a nice clacking sound against the floor of the building as you walked ahead, decreasing the distance between you and his office. Finally, you were standing outside his door, crossing a finger and praying to the deities that this would work out and you wouldn't be humiliated and kicked out by him. Taking a deep breath, you clutched the handle of his door and turned.

Levi was sitting at his desk, typing something busily on his laptop. He looked up to see who had opened his door without knocking first. His eyes grew large and you could see the horror trickling into his irises.

You entered quickly, shutting the door and locking it with the deadbolt first and then his key. Then you moved to shut his windows, drawing the blinds closed and leaving the room shrouded in darkness save for the light emitting from his laptop. You flicked one light switch to give some illumination so you could see what you were doing.

You turned to face him at last, crossing your arms and looking at him with a deadpanned stare. To your disgust, he was ignoring you again, pretending like you hadn't just waltzed into his office wearing his coat and locked all possible exits so he couldn't make an easy getaway.

You tapped your foot for a few seconds to see what he would do. Nothing. Oh well, looks like the woman has to initiate everything.

You stomped to his chair and pushed the laptop away from his hands. Throwing your bag somewhere across the room, you plopped yourself on his lap and curled your arms around his neck. He flinched away from you.

"Did you really think ignoring me was going to solve our problems?" you murmured, nose brushing slightly against his. You could feel his staggered breath and quick pulse, adding to the proof that he was indeed affected by you.

"F/N, get off me," Levi said, giving you a glare and ripping your hands off his body.

"No."

"Get off me!" he spat, pushing you away forcefully. You scowled at his aggressiveness and leaned against his desk, pushing him back into the chair with your heel against his chest.

"You are going to fucking address the goddamn elephant in this room once and for all. What the fuck is your deal?" you hissed, emotions tumbling over you in waves. It felt like someone had finally pushed the glass of hot milk over the edge of the table. The liquid of fury was spilt all over the floor and you breathed harshly, staring into his eyes with repressed anger.

Levi swallowed heavily and looked away from you. He found it very difficult to keep his eyes on you. You looked so gorgeous with your hair falling all over and the furious expression on your face was giving him shivers out of temptation rather than fear. Her foot is on my chest! She's so sexy when she takes control! His eyes slowly and unwillingly crawled up your leg that was pushing him into his chair, the exposed skin distracting him from his current predicament. The days of holding himself back was starting to take a toll on his mind, body and work and you being in his office while standing so close to him was not doing anything healthy for his self control.

"F/N, look. That night was an accident. I wasn't aware of what I was doing. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry."

"Oh really? Are you actually sorry about what happened?"

Levi hissed through his teeth. "Yes, I am," he lied. He wasn't regretting his actions one bit. The memory was something he cherished so dearly but you didn't need to know that bit of information.

"Then why are you apologizing now? Why not any of those times I called you or texted you?" you asked him with a raised eyebrow. You watched him carefully, noting every twitch and analyzing his inner thoughts that he tried so desperately to hide.

"I didn't know how to face you. My behaviour that night was very inappropriate. It should have never happened and I'm sorry that I took advantage of you."

"You don't really sound sincere. At least look at me when you're apologizing," you smiled disparagingly, removing your heel clad foot and placing it back on the ground.

Levi dragged his eyes to your face and stared unemotionally into your E/C orbs. "I'm sorry that I took advantage of you."

"Why?"

To say that the grey eyed man was stunned would be an understatement. Were you actually questioning him on the subject of why he was apologizing for acting like a lech? Your little question made him blink for a second as he gathered his wits to give a reasonable answer.

"What do you mean why? I was not myself in the head at the time. It could have happened with-" he stopped at that, knowing that what he was about to say would be the biggest lie to have ever come out of his mouth.

You gave him a bitter smile. "Let me guess? It could have happened with any woman, right?"

Levi softened his gaze as he saw your hurt and disappointed face. It took everything in him to not throw all his morality over the desk and comfort you with every ounce of affection he had in his body. This was the most hardest and confusing situation he had ever experienced in his entire life and he was finding it hard to cope with the new flurry of emotions inside him. He could never be with another female like how he did with you. There was no other woman who had tempted him so much to the point where he lost basic thinking skills and common sense.

"I-" he began.

"It's fine, sir. I understand. But I don't want just an apology from you. I want compensation for your actions. I'll leave you alone if you give me that."

He looked at you warily. "What kind of compensation?"

"Kiss me."

For a moment, all he could hear was the blood rushing through his ears, echoing the two words that had passed through your painted lips.

"No." He was surprised at the bland tone he so unconsciously used, thanking the Gods that he had the power and mind to refuse your tantalising offer. He knew that if he kissed you, he wouldn't have the heart to stop.

"Why not?" you pouted, making your eyes look rounder than ever, giving him the appearance of an innocent little puppy. You were not going to give up. You remembered all of the little tips and tricks you had read from the multitude of romance novels back home, tapping into the reserve of your knowledge of sexual tactics that you had learned from dancing.

Levi's Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he swiftly avoided your eyes, his chest unable to bear the look on your face. He was very close to losing it. "A student is not supposed to want her teacher like that. A teacher is not supposed to want his student like that."

You smirked, knowing he had fallen right into your trap. You grasped his face and turned him to face you. "Then why were you all over me in your kitchen, Professor?" you asked in a sultry voice.

God fucking damn it! She's cunning!

"I told you, I was not myself in the head. I'm a man with needs. I just lost control. I don't plan on letting it happen again," he spat out.

"I see. Okay then."

You let go of him and turned around, making him furrow his eyebrows in confusion. You took the time to clean his desk, moving the papers to one side and neatly arranging them so they wouldn't fly all over the place. You saved the file on his laptop and switched it off, placing the device away from the centre of the table. Once you had some empty space to work with, you perched on the desk, adjusting yourself to sit comfortably and allowing your legs to fall over the edge. You could see Levi gazing at you with a bewildered expression, not being able to predict what you would do next.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"Rectifying the situation."

Levi blinked at you, not following the words that spewed out of your mouth.

You flipped your hair over your shoulders and moved to unwind the belt around your waist. You crossed your legs, causing the hem of the coat to separate and reveal your thighs teasingly but still hide the most important bits.

"I'm surprised Professor! You usually have a sharp mind and excellent memory. Don't you remember what your own clothes look like?" you said with a devious grin, tugging on the collar.

Levi's jaw dropped as he realized that you were wearing his coat, his own trench coat that he had given you months back when you didn't have any additional layers to protect you from the cold wind. The same black trench coat that he had personally dressed you with. His eyes grew bigger as he noticed that your legs were bare and you were slowly teasing the upper buttons open, exposing your delicious S/C skin to his appraisal.

Is she...naked underneath...my coat?!

You removed the gun flap and double breast buttons, revealing the centre of your chest but not completely. You shrugged the collar off and tied the belt once again so your breasts weren't on full display. The end result had you sitting on his desk in such a sexy pose, his coat almost falling off your arms, legs uncrossed and slightly parted and neck, clavicle and the top of your breasts exposed for him to see. Your lips were curved in a wicked smirk, as if knowing what your actions were causing his body to go through.

"You like?" you asked him, gazing into his eyes with a sensual gaze and biting a finger seductively.

Oh fuck. Levi's brain malfunctioned. She's naked on my desk. Wearing my coat. Naked. Desk. Coat.

You smiled lazily. "I think you're forgetting that I'm a woman as well. A woman with needs. Needs that have been ignored by myself for far too long out of decorum. I can't possibly wait anymore nor do I care about modesty. But you understand that, right?"

He mentally cringed as you threw his words right back in his face.

You slowly slid your hands down your neck as you spoke, carefully pulling on the flaps lightly and then tracing the palms over your breasts and stomach, making your way down to your legs.

"O-oi, what are you..." he stammered, his voice wavering.

"Isn't it obvious, Professor? I'm taking care of my needs," you said airily, your eyes never leaving his face as your hands moved up to stroke your womanhood under the coat. You kept your legs somewhat closed, thereby blocking his view of your sensitive bits yet letting him see exactly what you were doing. The thought of doing something so personal to you in front of the man you desired the most had you warming up instantly, blood pumping through your veins as your body gave into the effect of your hormones.

"I've been having some troubles with something, sir. Won't you help me? You're the only one who can."

"Stop it! This is wrong! Stop this at once!" Levi hissed, feeling his pants tighten at your words, interpreting the double entendre.

"But it's not. You told me yourself that I had to come to you if I ever had any problems. Because you're my teacher. So it's not wrong if I'm solving my problems in your presence," you said in an indisputable tone.

You threw your head back and gasped as you slipped a finger inside. Closing your eyes, you started daydreaming about Levi fingering you instead, recalling every single one of his touches and groans. Pushing your finger deeper, you let out a pleasured moan as you felt your thumb accidentally graze your clit.

"Hm...Levi, won't you help me?" you breathed. You opened your eyes halfway, locking your gaze with his smouldering grey storms and ran your tongue over you upper jaw, glazing your teeth with a sheen of saliva.

Levi couldn't hold himself back anymore. All his carefully laid out morals and integrity flew out of the window at the sight of you touching yourself and moaning his name without inhibition. You were basically fantasizing about him while he was right there.

"Stop pretending. I know you want me. And you know I want you too. Teach me. Or do you think there's someone else who can do a better job than you?" He stood staring at you with his mouth open wide, eyes fixed to your hidden crotch. "Alright then. If that's the case, then I better find that someone else soon because I need to resolve these issues as soon as possible." You shrugged and pretended to jump off the table.

Levi consoled himself with the thought that this was your doing, that you were purposely initiating something sexual this time, stooping even lower to taunt him into jealous submission. He had done his part on resisting and pushing you away but you made it impossible for him to stop from acting out on his darkest desires.

He swiftly stood up and trapped you on his desk, his arms slamming down on either side of your body, making your lips curve up slightly. "Don't think you can escape me so easily after that little show! You're absolutely wrong. I'm the only one who can teach you everything so perfectly," he growled, messy raven locks falling over his forehead while staring into your eyes. "So let me help you out then."

He trailed his eyes down to your half open chest. "We're going to do...a little bit of physiology today."

"Spread those legs open." You lifted your hand away from your cleft and parted your thighs, allowing him to stand between your legs, pushing your bodies closer together. "Arch your back and push those breasts out for me," he commanded into your ear. You reacted accordingly, pressing your chest against his, feeling your nipples hardening and rubbing against the soft material of his coat.

"Did I tell you to stop touching?" he said in an annoyed tone. You shook your head meekly and returned your hand back to your warmth, placing it lightly against your nether lips.

"Now, stroke that sweet, young pussy of yours," he said in a deep voice, not moving his gaze from your face. You gulped and slid your fingers up and down, feeling incredibly hot and bothered as you listened to your teacher's dirty instructions. "Ease a finger inside slowly." Breathy gasps escaped your lips and settled over his mouth as you inserted a wet finger inside your entrance once more.

"Oh, you look so incredibly beautiful," he breathed, gazing into your eyes with unkept emotions. "It may not be right for your teacher to say that but right now, I don't even give a fuck...because I have never wanted a student ever so much," he whispered, making your heart skip a beat.

"Have you put one in?" You nodded. "Add another one." You slipped a second finger to join with your first, feeling the walls tightening and contracting around your digits, sending shivers down your spine. "Circle your clit with every stroke." Your eyes rolled back as your thumb caressed your erect bundle, making your toes curl into the soles of your heels.

This was exactly how he had pictured you to look like when you pleasured yourself, his fantasies that had been delusional thoughts and dreams finally clicking place into reality. He drank in your beautiful form and rested one hand on your upper thigh.

"I bet you wish it was my strong, rough fingers pumping inside you." You gave a mumble of agreement. "Mm, I thought so. God, how I'd love to just fuck you over this desk right now. But that would be quite wrong for a Professor to do to his student, now wouldn't it?" Levi said with a small smirk. "Or would you like me to?" You nodded eagerly.

"Well, F/N? Would you like me to fuck you over this desk?" he asked in a more harsher tone.

"Yes! Yes, please! Bend me over your desk and fuck me senseless!" you cried, making his smirk grow larger.

"You are a dirty girl, aren't you? I can practically see your hips moving. Do you know how much I held back from giving into my urges? If only you knew what kind of emotions you evoked in me. Do you know how much I wanted you? Watching you dance so erotically on that stage, wearing that skimpy tight outfit and those incredibly tall, fuck me heels." He smoothed a hand over your thigh and down your calf to rub your ankle in slow circles, sending sharp, quick impulses to your clit, making you moan loudly. "Similar to the ones you're wearing right now. Did you dress like this to purposely rile me up?"

You swallowed thickly and nodded again, this time rather shyly.

"And you like playing with vibrators, don't you? You like fucking your cunt with a machine?" he growled huskily, causing you to stop and widen your eyes in shock at his vulgar words.

"How do you-"

"Remember that night you drank yourself to sleep? You confessed some things, your lack of sex life included. I have to say, I really believed you were a good little girl. Imagine my surprise when you slurred out something about being used to big vibrators a few seconds later." You blushed heavily, feeling ashamed. He knew all this time. So every time he spoke to me, he must have pictured me like a desperate whore. How embarrassing! "Then you demanded that I give you my dick, telling me how sexy I was and how much you wanted to screw me. Being the decent man that I am, I refrained from doing something to you then and there."

"You've strung me along quite a bit, tempting me at every turn. Today was the kicker. Naughty minx, trying to seduce your own Professor, are you?" he growled again, gripping the hand between your legs and bringing it up to his face. You gasped at the sudden movement, not at all expecting him to jerk you off balance like that.

"You should be grateful. A more scrupulous teacher would have complained to the heads about your improper behaviour. I on the other hand, am more...flexible with things concerning you."

Levi clutched your palm and locked his burning eyes with yours, his long tongue peeking out between his lips and moving to wrap around the two fingers that had been previously encased within you. You groaned in desire as you watched him lick your digits clean, swallowing your fingers into your mouth and sucking noisily. His eyes closed shut as he let out a repressed moan, the taste of your fluids making him lose his mind. His mouth felt so good, your fingers resting against his tongue as he sucked and his teeth occasionally grazing your knuckles, sending tingles throughout your body.

He released your fingers with a pop and grinned devilishly. "You taste exquisite. Just as I imagined." He leaned close to your panting face and tilted your head to bring it in line with his. "Want to have a try?"

"Yes," you whispered.

"Yes, what? We're still inside campus."

You gulped. "Yes, Professor."

"Suck on my tongue like a good girl then." He parted his mouth and let his tongue hang out, his eyes signalling you to get moving.

You moved close and clasped his tongue in-between your own mouth-sucking gently, making him groan in ecstasy. His sounds of pleasure had you leaking uncontrollably. You were sure that your fluids would have soaked through the material and dampened the edge of the desk by now. You let his muscle go after a moment and licked your lips, tasting yourself on his tongue.

"Does it taste good?" he asked, wiping his mouth.

You nodded and smiled. "It really does. Professor, you're French aren't you?"

"I am. Why do you ask?" he murmured, brushing his nose against yours as he slowly curled his arms around your waist.

"Won't you show me how a French man kisses his woman? Please?" you requested sweetly, placing your hands on his cheeks while blinking coquettishly.

Levi gave a low growl in approval and tilted his head to the side, moving very slowly, building up the anticipation and tension. You closed your eyes and puckered your lips ever so slightly, leaving a bit of space for his tongue to enter.

"First, we start slowly," he whispered, a hairsbreadth away from your mouth.

You felt his lips brush against yours teasingly, causing sparks to fizz through your brain and make your heart pound eagerly through your chest. I'm finally kissing him! He went slowly and gently, pressing feather light kisses over your lips, testing the waters. You returned his little brushes with your own pecks, relaying your interest in him.

He kissed you very cautiously, as if you were a fragile object that would flinch away if he pressed too hard. You liked his soft brushing but your lips ached for more pressure, so you decided to give him some hints to urge him on. As he kissed your upper lip, you opened your mouth wider, offering unrestricted access for his tongue to make contact with yours. You heard him chuckle in amusement and didn't feel his tongue poke inside like you had anticipated but felt it smoothly sweep your lower lip in a swift motion. The contact lasted for barely a second, leaving you begging for more.

"Professor, please!" you whimpered, moving your hands to caress his undercut, pushing your face into his.

He finally began to slide his tongue into your mouth, placing it above yours and gently moving it around, coaxing yours to entangle with his. You moaned into his lips, savouring the moment of his tongue wrapping around yours. You heard him groan as well, the result of your foreplay poking into your stomach, almost pressing against your crotch. He tagged your tongue and retreated, knowing that you would be inclined to make the next move. Your tongues curled against one another as the kiss progressed, the nerve endings on the two wet muscles providing you and him with enjoyable sparks at the mere act of the touch.

The depth, pressure and intensity grew to extreme proportions as you got desperate to feel more of him. Breathing heavily through your nose, you devoured his lips and felt him growl and return your kiss with equal fervour. His hands tightened their hold on your waist and pushed you close to his body, your hands clutching his silky strands as you lost yourself into his kiss. Being molded against his body wearing barely any clothes allowed you to fully feel the brunt of his arousal.

You needed him. Now. Screw foreplay. I want him to bend me over and fuck me hard.

You grinded into him, pushing your wet, bare womanhood against his clothed member, moving in desperate circles. Levi moaned into your mouth and separated, a strand of saliva connecting your lips from his. You slowly blinked, feeling dazed and disoriented from that amazing lip-lock.

"We can't do this here. Someone might-" he began.

"There's no one in the building. Cameras are deactivated. We're alone. Your doors and windows are locked. So don't worry about a thing and just take me. I'm all yours," you said, kissing his cheek.

Levi eyes widened in shock at your words. "So that was your plan? You came here with a solid idea to get fucked in my office?" You gave him a seductive smile. He pushed his forehead against yours and glared. "This won't do. I initially wanted to take this slow because it would be your first time but your actions are making me realize that someone here is very undisciplined and needs to be put in their place."

"Oh? What are you going to do to me, sir? Are you going to give me detention?" you taunted.

"Detention? Oh, no. School girls who cut class and walk into their teacher's office wearing their male Professor's coat with nothing underneath but their birthday suit won't learn from detention. You deserve to be punished thoroughly," he said in a low voice.

"Remove my tie."

You unravelled his red tie with excited hands, using the opportunity to feel up his chest as you removed the piece of accessory. He took the tie from your hands and knotted your wrists together while gazing sinfully at you.

He let go of your body and twirled his finger around, eyes glinting with dark need. "Stand up. Turn around. Put those hands on that desk." You quickly got down from your perch and followed his commands, feeling him flip the lower hem of the coat and expose your naked behind for his own assessment. He groaned in delight at the nice view of your perfect derriere, your pulsing wet vulva peeking out from the bottom of his trench coat, just waiting to be touched.

"So eager. Fuck, and you're not even wearing any underwear. Naughty little school girls who don't wear underwear, do you know what happens to them?"

"No, Professor," you whimpered.

Levi stood right behind you and bent down so that his mouth was right next to your ear, his warm breath floating over your ear lobe. "They get fucked. They get fucked hard in their nasty, tight little pussies," he whispered, making you groan. You wiggled your ass to get him to do exactly what he said.

"Oh, sir! I'm a very naughty school girl! Please, punish me!" you mewled, turning your face sideways and looking into his eyes with a wicked glint.

Levi's tone was equally devilish. "You do know all the inappropriate things to say, don't you, F/N? I guess I'm the same." There were sounds of his belt clinking and a zipper being hastily undone before the rustle of clothing was heard. Your heart pounded in your chest. "I mean, it would be very inappropriate for me to take my thick, hard, fat, teacher's cock out, wouldn't it?" He dropped his pants and stood with his hard, erect member proudly standing up. "It would be very inappropriate for me to be stroking it right now, in front of you." He spat onto his hands and jerked his cock with his hand a few times to get the blood rushing through his body. He couldn't believe that he was finally going to have a taste of your body, to feel the opportunity of having your walls press so tightly around his member.

"Now, time to deal with the consequences of your actions. Are you ready, F/N?" he asked, aligning the tip of his penis between your nether lips, rubbing the juices over his head. "Yes, sir!" The sensation made both parties groan in anticipation. You were so close. You had dreamt of this moment for so long.

"Can you feel it pressing against your entrance?" Levi asked you, spreading your legs a little wider and moving his hips closer. This was one of the highlights of his fantasies; you tied up and bent over his desk while he took you from behind. It seemed like you were more than willing to get screwed by him in such a lewd manner if the amount of fluids coating his member was anything to go by. Nonetheless, he made sure that you were well lubricated before he could enter, not wanting to hurt or injure you with his above average girth.

He eased himself into you, hissing loudly as he felt your entrance stretch widely to accommodate his size. You whimpered a little, the bigger intrusion being somewhat of a foreign sensation to you. So that's where his height went.

"What's wrong? Is my cock too big for you? It's not like those dildos of yours is it?" His tone was positively cruel. "This is the real deal. Mm. Fuck, yes!"

To a female who would have had no prior probing of some sort inside the vagina, this would have been a more painful experience. But your walls were already quite used to being stretched by a vibrator, although your entrance had tightened up as you hadn't pleased yourself with it for over five months. You gasped at the feeling of being filled up by his rigid member, your slick walls rippling against the skin of his cock and sucking him in with every push. You felt his tip hit your innermost region, his length and thickness hitting all your spots at once, making you moan loudly.

"Oh, no! Don't you dare even moan, don't you dare make a sound." Levi gasped as your womanhood squeezed the life out of his manhood. "Oh, you fucking deserve every bit of this!"

"Professor!" you whined as he removed himself all the way with only his tip inside. Without warning he slammed halfway back in, making you scream. Your fingernails dug into the material of his tie at the force of his thrust.

"Oh, your tight little body," he groaned in ecstasy. "Looks like someone can't keep their mouth shut when they get filled. We'll have to work on that later."

He thrust in and out, creating a slow rhythm that caused your body to rock against his desk. A warm feeling coiled at the pit of your stomach, growing bigger with every slam of his hips.

"Push that ass back into me. I want you to fuck yourself onto my cock."

You immediately thrust your behind into his groin, making him bite his lip as he grinded harshly against you. His forehead was dampening with sweat already and his hands tightened their grip on your hips. You squirmed at his rough handling of you.

"Yeah, that's it. You like my hands gripping your hips like that?" You nodded, unable to utter a word with all the sensations wracking your body in huge waves. "I love the way your skin feels under my hands," he muttered, his fingers caressing the skin of your pelvis, enjoying the soft cushion effect that your ass provided with every thrust.

Levi drank in the sight of you splayed out on his desk, his coat haphazardly flipped over your waist with your shoulders peaking out, hands knotted with his tie and your hair mussed all over. Your eyes were glazed and you were biting your lip, letting out the occasional moan.

She looks so beautiful. This girl is mine, he thought possessively.

"Do you know? Watching your sexy figure dressed in my clothes, makes me want to do terrible things to your body. Ah...fuck!"

He bent over your form and nuzzled his nose into the nape of your neck. "Mm, your delicious looking neck." He softly bit and sucked on your sweet spot, making you gasp.

"Levi," you breathed, turning your face and staring into your crush's eyes. He placed a kiss on your cheek, making you smile cutely.

The grey eyed man leaned into your ear and licked the shell teasingly, making you shiver. He had stopped moving, letting your walls feel his member pulse inside you. It was a completely different sensation. "So tell me, how does it feel to have your Professor's thick cock throbbing inside your tight little pussy," he murmured. You wiggled your ass as a response, giving him a slow grin.

"It feels very wrong, Professor."

He chuckled and squeezed one ass cheek, moving both palms to gently massage the two globes. "Oh, does it feel wrong? But it feels so good, doesn't it?" You received a sharp slap to the butt, making you groan. It was so sudden, you didn't expect it. It was such a good feeling, you could feel your vagina clenching his cock deliciously, making him grunt wildly.

"Jeez, how dirty are you?! I can feel your greedy pussy just sucking me in. I can feel your muscles rippling along my length, like your almost trying to milk me! You liked that, didn't you?" he growled, giving you another harsh spank. The sound echoed loudly throughout the room. You chanted his name in broken whispers, the pleasure and slight pain making you feel good all over.

"Oh, F/N. This is so incredibly wrong! I'm spanking my student's naked ass inside campus without a care in the world. I'm fucking you in my office over my desk. You know, next time, I might even think of fucking your ass." You shivered and trembled, unable to believe that this was your same clean freak teacher who was talking rather tempestuously about anal sex.

"Mm, because you want it, don't you? Oh, you want your Professor to own your tight little body." He chuckled evilly, thinking back to your text message last month.

"I do! I do want you to own me!" you moaned, completely drunk on his member. You didn't have control over yourself anymore. "I don't care if you use me like a sex toy, just ravish me! Fuck, you have my full permission. Don't stop fucking me! You feel so amazing! Don't ever stop, please!" you begged, pushing yourself back and grinding on him with fervour.

Levi groaned at your horny demands. "Good. We're on the same page. Because you know, this isn't going to be a one time thing."

He swiftly began thrusting again, increasing his pace until his was practically pounding into you, your body thumping against the table. The table shook at his force, the papers tumbling down from their neat piles and pens and markers rolling onto the floor in a frenzy. You could feel his tip brush against your cervix while being fucked in this naughty position and the rubbing on your sensitive inner bits had your walls tightening immediately.

"Shit!" you gasped out. He was experienced and knowledged on applying the right force to make sure his member didn't hurt you too much while he thrust his hips.

Levi grinned madly, knowing that you were at your end. He moved one hand to rub against your mound, fingers circling your clit with strong swipes making you arch your back in ecstasy. "You're close, aren't you? Don't make too much noise. We can't have anyone walking in now, can we?"

You felt the coil in your womb unravel completely, the stimulation of his member and fingers pressing into your most pleasurable spots causing you to cry out as you reached your peak. The sudden climax blinded you, making you see stars as you felt your body release the tension in your lower region.

"Cum for me, baby!" he growled, giving one extra deep thrust .

"Oh, fuck! Professor!" you whimpered, feeling yourself gush more fluid than usual. Your mind exploded in pleasure, tingles racing up and down your spine as your body arched in the throes of passion. You were unable to come down from your high because Levi continued to ram into you, his thrusts erratic and sloppy, making you ride your orgasm out for a long period of time.

"Fuck, I want to cum inside you so bad!" he moaned.

"Do it! Cum inside me!" you pleaded, desperately wanting to feel his seed fill your womb up to the brim. You were inwardly thanking your gynecologist for her exact predictions and warnings, ecstatic at the prospect of having unprotected sex but safe sex all the same.

Levi guessed your intentions and smirked wickedly. As much as he combusted at the thought of releasing his essence into your awaiting cavern, he wasn't going to give you what you wanted so easily. This was a punishment after all.

"Oh, I want to cum inside you," he groaned into your ear, making you shiver. "But I don't think I'm going to."

He pulled out of you, the sudden loss of his length making you whine.

"We're not going to deal with a pregnancy right now."

"No, I-"

"Get on your fucking knees," he growled.

You bit your lip and got up to turn around. Levi was glaring at you as he furiously rubbed his member that was drenched in your release. You scrambled to kneel in front of him, his dominant role in your sexual activity turning you on even though you had just received a mind-blowing orgasm. You took a good look at his penis as he jerked himself off. Indeed, his manhood was thick as he had proclaimed, the bulbous head dripping with his precum and the shaft red with the blood of his erection. A few, thin veins marred the smooth surface and you could see them pulse as the blood flowed through. It was an erotic sight to behold.

"First, you arouse me with your demands when you're drunk. Then you tease me with your dancing. Finally, you don't come to class, only to sneak into my office after college hours to try and seduce me into having sex with you. Not to mention all the times you've called me names and played with my emotions with your little hugs and kisses. Don't think I haven't noticed. You've been a very bad girl and you need to be punished. Let's see how much of a good toy you can be. You are going to take my cum on that pretty little face of yours, maybe even open your mouth to swallow some of it down," he hissed out.

You tilted your face so that it was directly in line of his cock and opened your mouth wide, locking your faux innocent eyes with his carnal, ashen orbs. You kneeling down and looking up at him so submissively made him feel powerful. His position of authority and power that caused this entire affair to be something illicit and forbidden made it feel ten times better. He felt his sac tightening and realized he was getting close. "You ready?"

"Yes, sir." Your eyes didn't leave his face for a second, longing to see the expression of sexual euphoria on your Professor's face as he finally came.

"Fuck! Ugh!" Levi grunted deeply as his cock jerked wildly and spurted white fluid all over your face. He closed his eyes in bliss and his lips parted as he panted loudly. His orgasm face is so fucking sexy! I'm so lucky to get to witness this. You managed to get most of his seed into your mouth, swallowing everything that showered into your open cavern. His semen was salty and slightly bitter but not unpleasant. You had the sudden urge to taste more of him and moved your face closer to his member. You had never done anything of the sort before so you relied on books and pornography to guide you in what you were about to do.

You wrapped your lips around his sensitive head and swirled the dripping fluids off with your tongue. The sudden feeling of a wet object on his dick made Levi snap his eyes open. He gulped heavily at the sight of you sucking his head with your E/C irises blinking up at him. You let his tip go and gave him a naughty grin, then tilted your head to the side and wrapped your tongue around the under-shaft his thick penis. You couldn't get it around completely but whatever you were doing had a positive effect on Levi as he immediately gripped your hair and encouraged you to continue. "Oh yeah, clean my dick off with your mouth," he groaned in pleasure.

You could taste a mixture of flavours, one being your own, acidic juices and the other, his tangy semen. Both together didn't make a pleasant combination but you didn't complain or mind too much, especially when you could see how your mouth on his cock was causing him to react. You laved your tongue all over his shaft, licking every surface. He might have been in control but you were the source of his pleasure and you knew it. You enjoyed rubbing your lips over his sensitive dick because you knew what kind of effect it had on a man and that sole feeling turned you on. Knowing what a clean freak he was, you were determined to do your job thoroughly. You took a deep breath and encased his cock into your mouth, sucking little by little. He was so thick that it took a while to ease him in. Your gag reflex kicked in and you found yourself on the verge of choking so you stopped and continued to suck on that spot, allowing your throat to get used to his size. Once the reflex passed, you moved even lower, earning loud moans from your Professor.

"Oh, you dirty little girl. Come on, right down to the base."

You moaned, sending vibrations throughout his body that made his toes curl and hands grip the roots of your hair even tighter. There was still three inches left out but since your hands were tied, you couldn't really do anything to please the lower end. His head was hitting the back of your throat and you closed your eyes, feeling like you were going to explode.

"Open your eyes and look at me," he said. You fluttered your lids to gaze at him with your dilated eyes that were slightly blurry. He pushed the hair that fell over your eyes and complimented you. "What a beautiful sight. You're so gorgeous. I think you've definitely learnt your lesson."

You slowly slid you mouth back down, breathing heavily and let his manhood pop out of your mouth. A strand of saliva stretched out from your mouth to his tip as you parted.

"Mm, you look so pretty with my cum all over your face. You missed a drop. Make sure to clean that off," Levi said in a soft voice, massaging the back of your head as you smacked your lips. He chuckled and pulled you up to stand with him. He wrapped his arms around you and leaned up to steal a kiss from your lips. The sweet gesture made you smile and you melted into his embrace.

"I think you just became my favourite student," he mumbled into your lips.

"I thought I already was your favourite student," you said, pouting.

"Good point. Let me rephrase that. I think you just became my favourite person in the whole world," he said, giving you a beautiful smile. You blushed and looked away, not knowing how to respond. How were you supposed to act after having a session of steamy, rough, office sex with your teacher? You didn't know.

"Are you busy tonight?" Levi questioned, moving to pull up his boxers and trousers. He used a few tissues to wipe your cheeks and mouth clean, depositing the used wipes into the wastepaper basket and rubbing his hands with a dollop of sanitizer that he conveniently kept in every room he worked in. You had noticed it in his car, classrooms, living room and kitchen as well. He probably has it everywhere. You shook your head as a response to his question.

"No. Eren, Mikasa and Armin are away too. I sent them off to Eren's family home for the weekend so I wouldn't be interrupted by any of them. I was hoping you would..." You let the sentence hang. Levi gazed at you with an unreadable expression and smoothed his hand over your cheek. You closed your eyes and leaned into his touch, the palm of his hand warming your face, the strong smell of clinical alcohol and Aloe wafting over your nostrils. You had come to realize that this was one of his underlying scents amongst the earthy tones of his cologne, along with the fragrance of his fresh, flower scented laundry detergent.

"Do you want to come home with me?" he asked you in a husky voice, tracing your cheekbones with his thumb. You nodded mutely, your smile conveying the depth of your emotions.

Levi undid the tie around your wrists and pulled the flaps of the coat up, buttoning the upper section. He was more touchier than last time, groping your breasts through the coat as he adjusted your clothes. You gasped as he brushed his thumbs over your hardened nipples. He stared at your chest with a besotted gaze.

"I can't wait to get this pesky jacket off you. I want to see how you look like underneath. But not here. We've already been inside here for too long. We have to leave before someone suspects something." He let go of your breasts reluctantly.

You nodded and limped around his desk to grab your bag that you had carelessly thrown into a forgotten corner of the room. You had your back to Levi so you didn't see the proud smirk he wore on his face as he noticed your little condition.

Levi packed up his things and moved to unlock the door. Noticing that his tie was hung loosely around his neck, you stopped him.

"Professor, your tie," you muttered, smoothing a hand over his collarbones and adjusting the tie around his neck. You smirked as you noticed the height difference between the two of you and emphasized on it so he would realize it too.

"I have to say, as much as I love seeing you strut in those heels, I don't like the fact that you're taller than me now," Levi grumbled. You giggled and patted his head.

"Just let me have my moment. I'm going to take it off later anyway. They're killing my ankles. Ugh." He rolled his eyes and locked the door, heading towards the exit with you following slowly behind.

When he woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, never did he even once imagine that such events would happen and he would actually end up fucking you over his desk. But who was he to complain. He didn't know what he did in his past life to deserve such a forbidden and rare treat. He knew what both of you did right now was incredibly wrong and dangerous but he no longer cared about social ethics. He certainly wasn't going to preach ill about it. After all, he had enjoyed every second of it.

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 46.5K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
510K 43.9K 30
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
420K 25.4K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
618K 17.9K 23
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...