Unwanted Husband (Namseok)

By gwenGOT777

Heir of one of the richest family in Seoul, Namjoon grew up thinking that Kim Seokjin will be his husband whe... More

1. Infatuation
3.Heartbreak
4.Rude
5. Save Me
6 : Surprised
Kiss
8. KNJ
9. 1st Day
10. Past and Present
11. I don't like you
12. C.R.A.Z.Y friends
13. If
14. Twisted
15. Sweetest What If's
16. Face the music
17. PUNISHMENT I
18. PUNISHMENT II
19. Uncertain
20. Back in Time
21
22. Changes
23. Strings
24. Ritual

2.Conflict

4.2K 249 93
By gwenGOT777

Seokjin looks at the mirror and smiles to himself, he made himself presentable enough for the family meeting that will be held later. His now fiancee's family, are scheduled to arrive anytime now and he wants them to be comfortable as possible.

Humming under his breath he thinks about his new fiancee Yoongi, they had known each other since they were children but he's not that close to him like Namjoon and Hoseok is. He saw Namjoon on a regular basis since they are enrolled in the same school and university but Yoongi studied in a different school, he only visits the university whenever he chose to pick Hoseok up from his class.

"Hmm..what does he want in a husband?" Seokjin talks to himself as someone raps on the door lightly.

"Young master? The Mins are here."

Seokjin gasp and straighten up his clothes. He opted for a pink sweater and black jeans, he styled his bangs sideways for Yoongi to better see his face.

"You will fall for me Min Yoongi." Seokjin winks at his reflection and walks out of his room into the large living room of their house.

Seokjin's father stood up with a smile as he saw his son walks down the stairs. Ushering him forward towards where they all gather.

"Mr. and Mrs. Min, this is my son Kim Seokjin."

Seokjin is all smile as he bows down to his future in-laws. Mr. and Mrs. Min smiled warmly at the handsome young man.

"You grew up well Seokjin ah..I remember those days when we all gush over your cuteness as a kid but you certainly aged well, you look so handsome." Mrs. Min compliments the younger who look thankful and pleased by what his future mother in law said.

"Yes, he is..he's a beauty isn't he Yoongi?" Mr. Min asked Yoongi who continue to sit at the couch not even looking at what they are doing, opting to play with his phone instead.

"Yeah yeah.." Yoongi uninterestedly said.

Seokjin raises an eyebrow at what Yoongi is acting. He is dressed to impress and the man doesn't even spare him a glance?

Mr. Min and his wife look awkwardly at each other, they know for a fact that their son is not happy with the situation and wanted Hoseok instead but they have to get on with the contract.

Mr. Kim sigh exasperatedly, he has been so angry at his wife and forces the woman to leave Korea, she better think of her actions while she is away from her family. Now his son Seokjin is the one to suffer the consequences.

"I guess we need to let the two talk to each other first, I would like to talk more about the marriage that will take place in a few months shall we continue this in my office Mr. and Mrs. Min?"

"Yes yes, Yoongi ah..behave yourself. We already talk about this okay?"

The elders walk out with a hesitant glance between the two young men.

"So..you're my betrothed now.." Seokjin starts the conversation as he walks closer to where Yoongi is.

"Yes...unfortunately.." Yoongi mumbles under his breath but Seokjin heard it anyways.

"Look I understand that you're not happy with the changes in the agreement but we can't really do anything about it. I think it will be easier if we just work hard in getting to know each other." Seokjin calmly said as he sits beside the quiet man.

Yoongi looks at him coldly.

"It's okay with you if I don't like you? Is it okay for me to want your brother while I am going to be married to you? Tell me..are you okay with that Seokjin.."

"I...you like Hoseok.."

"So much I want to walk away from this whole situation and take him with me.."

Seokjin looks down,..somehow the words hurt because he likes Yoongi. It is his very well kept secret, he never told anyone not even his brother, especially Hoseok for he knows how broken his brother will be if the younger knew. He is aware of how the people around them treat the two of them. He, as the legitimate child is treated with respect and adoration while Hoseok, a child born out of wedlock whose mother has been a well-known courtesan is treated with tolerance and mistrust.

He is aware of the pain he is unintentionally causing his brother when everyone prefers him over his baby brother. Hoseok hid it well but Seokjin has always been very observant, he always catches a glimpse of hurt in his brother's eyes.

That is the reason why he never told anyone of his attraction towards the Min heir, he wanted to protect his brother from the pain. But alas his heart is always his downfall. Looking at the man beside him, he wants nothing more to have Yoongi look at him with admiration.

"I understand Yoongi but the truth is harder to avoid, we need to work on our marriage, this has been decided since we were little. I am saddened by the turn of events as well, it is much easier for me to marry Namjoon for we knew each other so well by now, but look at me reaching out a hand to you. Yoongi look at me..," Seokjin pleaded as Yoongi huff under his breath and looks at him.

"I want this marriage to work, as pitiful as it may sound I still want to have a happy and romantic relationship with my husband. So please just this one, please try to like me."

As much as I like you

Yoongi stays silent as Hoseok's smiling face drifted into his mind. He knows that what Seokjin has said is true, it is the only option for them to have a somewhat happy life together, should he give in?

Seokjin smile to himself as he saw the confusion on Yoongi's face.

The taller man leans closer towards the Min heir.

"Please..yeobo..I promise you that I will be the perfect fiancee and husband to you. I will work hard for you to like me." Seokjin confidently said as he puts a kiss on Yoongi's cheeks.

"Yah!" Yoongi exclaim as he felt those soft pouty lips on his cheeks.

Seokjin giggles to himself at Yoongi's disgruntled expression. This time he will grab the opportunity for him to have what his heart always desires..Yoongi.

----------------------------------------❤

Namjoon taps his fingers on the seat's armrest as he waited for Hoseok's arrival. He orders his men to search for the younger man and take him to his office. He really can't concentrate on his work as his mind is full of the thoughts on his upcoming marriage with Seokjin's younger brother. As much as he doesn't want to hate Hoseok, he admits that this is not the younger man's fault, but he can't help being angry at everything. He is like a child who's favorite toy has been taken away from him and replaced by another toy, not to his liking.

The phone rang as his secretary's voice announced the arrival of Hoseok.

"Get him in here.."

The door opens up to his two bodyguards holding a struggling young man.

"What the fuck!! Hey, Namjoon ah. What's the meaning of this?" Hoseok shouted as Namjoon puts up a hand and the two men leave the room.

"Sit down Jung Hoseok." Namjoon coldly said, not even looking at the man he is supposed to marry.

Hoseok crosses his arms as he looks at Namjoon with raised eyebrows.

"I still have class, your highness. I know that you always get what you want but that doesn't give you the right to meddle in someone else's schedule." Hoseok said as he scowled at him.

"SIT DOWN, or else you will be here until later. Don't try me." Namjoon hisses back as he is irritated by the younger man's attitude. Seokjin has never ever contradicted with his words and always tries to do whatever he wants and now here he is having a discussion with Hoseok about sitting his fucking ass down on a chair.

"FUCK.," Namjoon whispers to himself as he tries to compose himself. It's not good to be swayed by his emotions.

Hoseok stays silent as he gauges the man's temper. He knew that Namjoon is always a stickler for rules. He saw how his older brother tries to be better at everything just so he can be comfortable in being with THE KIM NAMJOON.

"ASS.." Hoseok whispers as he finally takes a sit in front of the man's huge office desk.

Namjoon straightens his coat as he finally looks at Hoseok. The man is wearing his university jacket, has his bag on, pants and rubber shoes, the typical college look. He looks at the man's face and acknowledges his father's statement. Hoseok has grown up as a beauty too, that he will admit but his kind of beauty is easily overshadowed by Seokjin's. As his ex-fiancee always said he is worldwide handsome, the kind of beauty that is easily noticed and acknowledged while Hoseok's is...what is the right term for it.

Hoseok is a hidden gem, you will only realize his real beauty as you stare at him. The longer you stare the harder you will fall. Maybe that is the reason why his friend Yoongi fancies him. Speaking of Yoongi..he needs to straighten things up.

Shaking his head and tries to focus more on what he supposed to do he coughs awkwardly as Hoseok stares coldly at him.

"You do know about the changes that will take place regarding the arranged marriage between our family, I already talked to my father and I will stand by my decision. As soon as I find a way I will end our marriage."

Hoseok stays silent.

"Let me get this straight once and for all. I don't like you, I don't want you and I'm only doing this for my inheritance, I guess you know by now that the one I really want is..Seokjin."

Hoseok lowers his eyes as he hides the tiny tinge of hurt in his eyes. He is used to this, everyone prefers his older brother over him, everyone tends to reject him..always.

"I know, and like you, I am only here for my inheritance too. I don't care if you're in love with my brother."

Namjoon looks at the smaller man intently.

"That's good to know. The only relationship I can offer you is being your fake husband..in every sense of the word."

Hoseok looks up at his older brother's longtime friend with a fake smile on his face.

"Yeah. I can live with that.."

Namjoon smiled in satisfaction, it is good to know that Hoseok is fine with what he wants.

"Thank you, I will try to talk to Seokjin after this. Do you want to come with me?"

Hoseok shakes his head at that.

"No..I still need to go back. Anyway, one of your men has my number call me if I am needed but I will try to get out of your way most of the time." Hoseok stands up at that.

Namjoon looks at the younger man in pity. He never wanted to hurt others just so he can get what he really wants but this time he will do anything just so he wouldn't lose Seokjin.

"Hoseok ah..I am sorry for being like this. My only reason is that I can't..I am not ready to open my heart to anyone when I already am committed to your brother for a very long time." Namjoon softly said as Hoseok stops on his track, hands on the doorknob.

"You don't have to explain hyung. Believe me...I understand."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hoseok walks around the neighborhood leading to his friend's house. Whenever he wanted some time on his own he always goes to his friend Jackson's house, the man has the whole freaking house to himself so their group of friends is almost always there to hang out. He calls it the Escape House, a house where he can be himself without the sharp eyes and tongue of Seokjin's mother.

Knocking on the door lightly, it opens up to reveal Youngjae's smiling face.

"Seokkie ah..where have you been? We've been waiting for ages you know." the smaller man whines as he drags Hoseok inside the house.

"I got held up.."

"By whom?"

"By my new fiancee.." Hoseok said as he walks inside the living room and pushes Jackson's sleeping form out of the couch.

"hey..."

"What new fiancee? I like Yoongi hyung..what happen?" Youngjae whines as he grabs some food before gluing himself to Hoseok's side.

Jackson straightens up at that and moves to sit on the other couch.

"Okay..what happened."

"He talked to me, Namjoon. He said..he said that he doesn't like me." Hoseok whispers as Youngjae hisses like a cat.

"Well I hate him, we all hate him now."

"But I quite understand him, I mean this is all a shock to us having to exchange partners at the last minute."

"That doesn't give him the right to say hurtful words to you. I hate that fucker now." Jackson mumbles.

Hoseok stayed silent as he thinks of his situation. He grew up feeling like dirt, a mistake, a nobody. That is what Seokjin's mom always says to him behind his father and brother's back. He is used to it, but he will admit that it always hurts him. And then the arranged marriage thing was announced, he was so nervous at that time, he and his brother were still kids and yet they were introduced to two young children which is Namjoon and Yoongi. He saw how compatible Namjoon is to his brother, he was so nervous at that time since he grew up with low self-esteem, he isn't sure if Yoongi will want someone like him when he got surprised.

Yoongi reaches out to him, a nobody. The older man took chances, he is a quiet person and yet he works hard in pulling him out of his shell. Yoongi did so much for him, he makes him believe in himself.

"This whole thing is a mess. I just want to be with Yoongi hyung. At least with him, I know that I will be treated well, and as far as I know, he seems to like me. With Namjoon everything is a mess, he wants my brother, he is smitten by my brother's beauty. He will never ever look at me and like me that way for I can never compare to my brother. "

Jackson looks at Youngjae.

"Listen Hoseok ah,,have you take a look in the mirror these past few years? You are beautiful, you are handsome, never put yourself down ever again okay? We have your brother's mom for that now don't help her on putting yourself down." Jackson complains as he grabs his fist tightly, wanting to punch all the people that makes his bestfriend feel like shit.

"Yeah, listen to us for we are the ones who loves you and sees the real you. Do you think Yoongi hyung will waste his precious time on an ugly bae? Uh uh, he certainly has eyes for beauty and if he has his eyes on you all these years that means you are 100% certified handsomest Hoseokiiee." Youngjae insisted as he hugs his friend tight.

"Stop it..you two are only saying this to make me smile again." Hoseok teases his friends as Jackson shakes his head at him.

"We aren't but we like you to feel better at least."

"I love you guys..."

"We love you that's why I am listing all the fuckers whom I will punch right straight into their ugly faces for hurting and breaking you..that includes your stepmom on top of the list." Jackson insisted as he walks out to find his secret notebook.

Hoseok looks at Youngjae.

"He is kidding right?"

"No..he's serious. I think he will put Namjoon's name on the list now." Youngjae whispers back as they giggle at Jackson's silliness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------❤

Namjoon walks excitedly towards Seokjin's family house, the man is not responding to any of his calls that is why he decided to go there.

A maid greeted him in shock.

"Young Master, may I know the reason why you're here?"

"What do you mean? I came here to see Seokjin of course."

The maid shuffled under the stare but held her ground since Mr. Kim instructs them to never let any distractions take place on the family meeting that is currently happening inside.

"I'm so sorry Young Master but Mr. Kim instructed us to never let any visitors in, until the meeting is over."

"What meeting?"

"Master Seokjin's fiancee is inside with his family. Mr. Kim is talking to them."

Namjoon runs a hand on his well kept hair, he curses under his breath as the thought of an agreement..a signed agreement between the elders will finalize the marriage arrangement.

"This is so fucked up..." he groans as he turns his back on the maid and picks his phone to call Yoongi out of the house.

"Hello?"

"I am here outside..you're with Seokjin? Please tell him that I've been trying to call him."

Inside the house Yoongi looks at Seokjin while handling his phone towards the man.

"You're Romeo is outside Juliet.." Yoongi drawls as he gets back to eating the other man's dish. He has to admit that Seokjin makes delicious meals, that's a plus point. Hoseok tried to cook once and his kitchen was never the same again.

Seokjin pouts in annoyance, how come Namjoon can't take a hint? He wants to start a new relationship with the one he's been betrothed with, why can't the man understand that?

"Hello.."

"Come here outside babe and let's talk."

"Namjoon ah, I am here with Yoongi and we are currently talking about what our relationship will be. Please let me be, I want to be happy. I don't want to go against the elders, that will just waste my time."

"Seokjin..please hear me out first before you give up."

Seokjin looks lost and confused.

"You need to talk to him. Go on, it's fine with me." Yoongi suddenly blurted out as Seokjin walks closer to him.

"You'll stay here and wait for me?"

"Well yeah..I still need to taste that dessert you're talking about."

"Hmmn kay."

Seokjin plaster another kiss on Yoongi's cheeks.

"Yah!! Stop that.." Yoongi whines as the taller man run out of the kitchen giggling to himself.

Namjoon takes a deep breath before going out to meet Namjoon, he wants his ex-fiancee to move on and try to like his younger brother, as he should! No one can resist his brother's charm.

"I will get some order in our lives. I can do this." Seokjin said to himself.

TBC^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.8K 33
A Taejin story in which Jin and Taehyung hate each other. But they both live in the two richest families of South Korea. The only thing is, Taehyung...
77.4K 5.1K 15
「Hoseok is determined to escape his fate. Namjoon just wants to be loved.」 Or, in which Hoseok dreams of being a dancer and standing on his own feet...
726K 16.4K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
91.6K 4.3K 17
[Completed] Jungkook's mother married Namjoon's father. They were happily in love. But the problem was their sons. Namjoon and Jungkook hated each o...