SNAPCHAT | s4s.

By _kailaaa

just gotta read . πŸ’™ More

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
ANNOUNCEMENTS !
| 20 |
| 21 |

| 17 |

1.7K 73 35
By _kailaaa

" damn right i do , " she typed out loud as she sent the text and rolled her eyes.

jass silently rode to the park which was only about fifteen minutes away from the house. she rummaged through her thoughts the entire way.

she was almost immediately spotted by riley when she pulled up into the lot. riley gave her a huge smile , but jass just nodded her head and went up to her.

she grabbed the open space next to riley on the bench and watched the kids playing for a little before riley grabbed her attention.

 " babe ? " she called. jass snapped out of her daze and noticed that riley's hand was on top of her thigh.

 " chill. i ain't come here for all that , " jass said removing riley's hand. 

" yeah , i know. just lemme start first. i was drunk the other night. i didn't mean any of that shit i said. i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable , " riley said scooting a little closer to jass.

jass herself had thoughts about that night running through her mind , but she didn't let it show.

" it's okay. i figured you didn't , but i gotta tell you about something else. i'm talking to my ex again , and i'm really tryna get shit back to before. ion want nothing messing that up for me cause i really love that girl. "

riley was disheartened , but she had to be strong. she scooted closer to jass and rubbed the top of her thighs lightly.

" jass , i really like you. can you at least give me a chance? just one chance is all i need , " she said caressing jass' inner thigh secretly.

" riley , i told you. i'm ta - " jass started before getting interrupted by a kiss from riley. riley layed a hand on jass' neck and closed any space between them.

jass was just about to kiss back before she pulled back. she licked her lips and swiftly got up.

 " jass i - "

 " shut up , " jass sighed before kissing her lips harshly. riley's lips immediately clamped to hers , and she blushed like crazy when jass pulled away.

 " don't text me. i'll text first. don't come around me. i'll come to you. don't initiate nothing , " jass ordered. jass could mentally feel her mind shift. it was weird and sudden , but she couldn't really control it either.

 " okay , " was all riley could manage to get out before jass casually walked off.

**

jass came through and saw that jordan was on the couch alone.

 " where's jaylen ? " 

jordan paused and looked at jass for a minute before answering. " um- meek's . "

 " deadass ? " jass asked kind of taken aback. jordan nodded her head , and jass could feel the temperature increase.

" the fuck she over there for ? " jass asked. jordan shrugged her shoulders and bit the corner of her lip.

" she wouldn't tell me , " she replied. jass wanted to pop off , but she remembered that she had her own "meek".

" bye , " jass said leaving back out and going to the park again. she saw riley playing with her brothers and smiled a little.

she hopped out and caught up to riley. she hopped next to the boys who were now about to get on the rings. she tapped one of their shoulders , and the both of them were looking jass in the face.

 " are y'all riley's brothers ? " jass asked. the boys appeared to be about 9 or 10. they looked alike , so jass assumed they were twins.

 " yes , " the two said with pride. jass smiled at them and looked at riley.

" i'm gonna steal her for second. promise i'll bring her back , " jass said grabbing riley's hand and dragging her into the bathroom. riley yelled something to one of the moms playing with their kids own kids , and the mom yelled " of course baby. anything for my pumpkin. "

jass tried ignoring everything else as she pulled riley into the bathroom. she mentally thanked God that the it was clean , and she locked the door.

" what are you - "

" don't speak , " jass demanded pushing riley against the door and cuffing her wrists as she began to kiss riley's neck.

riley bit her lip to contain her moans as jass' kisses began travel up her face. riley was squirming on the wall waiting for jass to touch her. really touch her.

" jass just g - "

jass gripped riley's neck and whispered in her ear. " i think i said don't speak. " jass slid her hand down riley's panties and caressed the outside of her wetness.

" ain't this sum ? " jass chuckled to herself while softly stroking riley's dampness. jass moved her panties to the side and masterfully slide in two of her fingers.

 " ah shit! " riley gasped as her entire upper body immediately jerked upwards. since riley did have one free hand , she used it to grab onto jass' shoulder.

 " you got a lotta nerve , " jass whispered pumping her fingers in and out of her slowly then quickly and slowly again.

 " h - how ? ou fuck , " riley moaned bucking her hips to the rhythm of jass' fingers. this took jass by surprise , and it actually turned her on.

 " you think i'm stupid ? " jass asked picking her up and placing riley on the counter. she pulled her pants down to her ankles and pushed open her legs.

" why would i think th - shit! jass! " riley began but was interrupted by jass diving between her legs and swirling her tongue all over her area.

" you know about me and jaylen ? " she asked continuing to swirl inside and around riley's pulsing mound.

" y - yessss , " riley said as jass pulled her onto her face and shoved all of her tongue inside of her. jass took her anger out on riley as she vigorously ate her out. riley was going crazy and so was her body. she was sensitive , so she was shaking at jass' every movement.

 " jass i'm finna - " 

she almost instantly pulled her tongue and licked her own lips clean.

" ughhh don't stop! " riley whined. jass just rolled her eyes and fixed her hoodie.

" you can close yo legs now , " jass said looking at riley bluntly. riley shook her head 'no' like a baby and began stroking herself in front of jass.

" i want you , baby , " she said sucking on her other two fingers.

" ri , " jass said pulling her hands out of her mouth and closing her legs. " some other time. i gotta go. " she pouted , but riley eventually pulled her clothes back on.

" just text me later , " she said kissing jass' cheek and leaving out of the bathroom.

**

jass came back home, and only jaylen's mom sat in the living room.

 " hey jan. you aight ? " jass asked. jaylen's mom coughed and nodded her head.

" i'm fine , baby. it's just them daycare kids. they ain't no kind of  joke! jordan left , but she said text her. " 

jass laughed and went upstairs. there she saw jaylen laying in her bed on her phone.

" aye , " jass called out making jaylen jump. she grabbed at her heart and tried calming herself down.

 " scared the shit of me. what's wrong ? " she asked seeing jass turn a light shade of red. 

" why you ain't text me ? " jass asked clinching her fists. jaylen looked disappointed , but she tried to hide it.

" i'm sorry. i was busy with some. "

" you mean busy with someone , right ? " jass asked leaning against the wall.

" jass , what the fuck are you - "

" you went over meek house. for what ? " jass asked getting straight to the point. jaylen sighed and let out a low " oh my gosh ".

" why was you over there jaylen ? " jass was starting to get irritated because the longer she went without an answer , the more scenarios created themselves in her head.

 " why you wanna know so bad ? " jaylen asked seeing how tight jass was getting. " you need to calm down. "

" i will. as soon as you tell me why you was over there. cause i feel like you ain't taking this shit serious. "

jaylen snapped her neck and looked at jass as if she was growing another head.

" you really need to calm down cause you really talking out the side of yo neck. like for real. i went over there to help monet with jordan.

" that's it ? so absolutely nothing happened between you and meek ? " jass asked sitting next to jaylen.

" jassalyne - "

" no - JAYLEN. answer my question. you and meek didn't do no type of flirting , touching , tasting , licking , sucking , none of that ? "

jaylen bit her lip. " jass , all we did was ki - "

" exactly. that's touching. now i don't feel guilty , " jass scoffed.

" why you mad ? we not even together yet , " jaylen stated boldly. jass bucked her eyes open as she sat shocked at what just came out of jaylen's mouth.

" wow , " she said getting up and laughing. " remember that for me , aight ? " jass rhetorically asked before clicking her tongue and walking out still in shock.

she took out her phone and instantly went to riley's snap. she posted a few pictures and videos of her brothers from the park and one picture of herself. jass sat and stared at the image biting down on her lip. she slid up on the picture.

i'm giving you your one chance. date tmr ?

thoughts ? 

school been kicking my ass , so sorry for the semi - slow updates , 😭 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 901 9
jus read and find out 😬
4.1K 110 8
taylor x fem!reader πŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ - ||*. 🫢🫢
260K 6.7K 37
SfsπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ I'm currently editing this book so my apologies for any inconsistencies in the quality of the writing. (Started Jan. 24th, 2020, "finished"...
335 0 10
Found you, Homosexual! 🫡 I'm practicing with story's..❀️