Betrayed To Frosting Point

By PiersonNyx

When the world is in danger again, from something more dangerous than a titan, or even worse than Gaea, the g... More

Chapter One - Explanation
Chapter Two - Eyes
Chapter Three - The Huntress and Her Hunters
Chapter Four - Hopelessness and Hope
Chapter Five - Return
Chapter Six - Revenge?
Chapter Seven - Capture the Flag
Chapter Eight - Attack
Chapter Nine - Names
Chapter Ten - Chaos
Chapter Twelve - Storytelling
Chapter Thirteen - Again
Chapter Fourteen - Punishment
Authors Note
Chapter Fifteen - Time
Chapter Sixteen - Sacrifice
Chapter Seventeen - Relax
Epilogue

Chapter Eleven - Camp Jupiter

13.6K 248 265
By PiersonNyx

Zoë was enjoying being in the sky. She had died for her mistress and she was happy because of that. She had also died knowing that not all men were horrible people. She had died knowing that the person that carried her sword, Percy Jackson, was a good man, one of the few left in the world. She had known that he would save the world some day, and she knew that he would be the one to make the right decision to save the gods, and was very proud that he was carrying the sword that had belong to her, and had come from the biggest mistake in her life. She did feel a little bit bad about how she had treated him on the quest to save Artemis, but in the end, she hoped that he didn’t feel bad, and what she had said hadn’t hurt him much.

Life in the stars was interesting. She spent most of her time watching the world below her, though for some reason, Camp Half-Blood and the Hunters were blocked from her view, much to her annoyance, so she ended up watching Camp Jupiter, and also just watching the world in general. She had meet Orion when she first came to the stars, and she made it very clear that she was not a fan. She even had taken scorpion and placed it in his bed while he was sleeping, as they were both part of Uranus’s court, and both had sleeping quarters.

 Zoë lay down to sleep, after a long day of arguing with Orion about anything and everything. When she fell asleep, she immediately knew something was not right. Throughout her time in the stars, and with the hunt, she had not had a dream, but this time she immediately found herself in a room that she hadn’t seen before.   The room was perfectly white and clean, making any OCD kid looking like a Hermes child. Sitting on the couch at the other end of the room, was a man wearing a cloak, with a hood pulled up. Without saying a word, he got up from the couch and walked towards her. She tried to walk away from him, but found out quickly that she could not move. He walked towards her slowly, and when he was within arm’s length, he reached out and touched her forehead. She immediately felt power surge through her, as if she had been blessed by all of the Olympians at once. Her vision started to darken as she felt the power surging though her body, but before she could pass out, the man spoke.

“Be prepared.”

Zoë tried to respond, but she couldn’t. She slowly passed out, but not before the man pulled down his hood, revealing eyes that looked like stars, and Zoë immediately made the connection. Standing before her, as she passed out, was the creator of the universe.

<-><-><->

When she woke up, she saw the confused face of someone that she never thought that she would see in person again. Percy Jackson was kneeling next to her, looking at her worriedly. She slowly sat up, causing her head to erupt in pain. She sat up anyway, and looked around. Much to her confusion, she sat in the center of the Olympian council, with all of the gods and goddesses looking at her in confusion.  She looked back at Percy, and was surprised by what she saw when she looked closer. His eyes were swirling colors, and he looked more like a god than a demigod.

“Peruses.” She managed.  

"Zoë.” Percy said back, trying to contain his happiness. He helped her to her feet, and as she looked around, she was almost tackled right back to the ground by a crying goddess of the moon.

“Milady?” Zoë asked. Artemis just buried her head deeper into Zoë’s shoulder. Zoë looked at Percy for help, and saw him standing by a girl that she recognized from the quest that she followed in her free time. She had watched this girl and two males save Hera from the giants. While she didn’t know the name of this girl, she respected her. Zoë made eye contact with Percy, and silently pleaded for him to help her, as she was currently beginning to loose consciousness from being hugged so hard.  Percy noticed the plea for help. He whispered something to the girl, let go of her hand, and walked forward, and to Zoë’s surprise, put a hand on her shoulder.

“Artemis, she is losing consciousness.” He said, slowly pulling Artemis away from Zoë. 

“Thank you, Peruses, now can someone please explain what is going on?” Zoë said, still looking around the throne room in confusion.  

For the next few hours the Gods, Percy and Piper explained to Zoë what had happened in her absence. While she was pleased to hear that the hunt had excelled in her absence, and that they had won the two wars that had been placed in front of them, she was furious that the campers and gods had turned on Percy like they had, and in turn, also turned on Piper. Zoë knew that the two of them were good with each other, and was happy that they had found happiness with each other. When they were done explain the happenings from around the world, Artemis asked her if she wanted to join the hunt again. Before Zoë could answer, Chaos appeared next to her again, this time with his hand on her shoulder.

“I am sorry Artemis, but that is out of the question currently. For right now, Zoë is needed next to Percy and Piper, as part of the prophecy. She has proved her worth many a time over again, and is going to be valuable asset in the war effort.”  Artemis nodded and looked down sadly, but understood the reasoning, and was happy that her best friend for thousands of years was part of the prophecy that was given millennia ago. Zoë started at Chaos for a moment, before nodding slowly. Zoë herself liked the idea of being part of a prophecy, but was confused as to why she was one of them. She knew that she had been blessed by Chaos as she could still feel the power that her body now held. As if reading her thoughts, Chaos spoke again.

“Ahh Zoë, you are much more important than you could imagine in the fate of the Earth, as are Percy and Piper. You will be required for the battles against my daughter Nyx, and her companions. Train for now, but be ready for what lies ahead. For now, you will be at peace, but do not believe that you are done, goodbye again my champions.” He said, before nodding to the Olympians and vanishing from the throne room, leaving a room of confused Gods and goddesses, along with two slightly confused demigods, and one extremely confused hunter.

<-><-><->

The campers watched The Blessed in fascination as they trained. None of them knew the identity of the third member of The Blessed, as the campers had called them, but they all knew that the three of them together would be unbeatable. The three of them trained in the arena daily, and it seemed like every day, they grew stronger.

When they had appeared a week ago on the porch of the big house after being summoned to Olympus, they had arrived with a new member. Polaris and Ivory called her Night. Upon hearing this, all of the campers believed that they had somehow managed to bring the embodiment of night, and they all fell on their knees, bowing to her.  For a few moments, Polaris, Ivory and Night stared at the campers on the ground, before Polaris burst out laughing. He explained to them that she was not Night the primordial deity, but just Night, one of the Blessed of Chaos.

The Blessed explained what had happened in the throne room, and clarified that Night was indeed part of the Prophecy.  After a few hours of questions from the campers, most of which they could not answer, Polaris, Ivory and Night went to the Artemis Cabin, as that was where they were staying. And then for the next week, the campers only saw The Blessed in three places. They were either at the Artemis Cabin, in the Dinning Pavilion, or training in the Arena. Over the course of the week, the campers learned the extent of their powers, and what they could do on the battlefield. Polaris had complete control over water, ice and fire. Ivory had control over emotions, extreme charm-speak (Even more powerful than Aphrodite), and she had control over climate. They had found out that she had control over climate on accident, when they were training, and she got a little carried away. The camp went from the average temperature of seventy five degrees to about ten degrees in a matter of moments, causing a lot of distress to come from the campers that were swimming in the lake. Ivory concentrated and the climate went back to normal, but it was not something that Polaris or Night were going to let her live down. Night on the other hand, could control shadows, and their opposite, light. She also was an extremely good healer, something that she had not been before.   

The campers continued to watch them train, as they had been doing for days. When Night first showed up at the camp, the campers were wary of her, but over time, they began to accept her being there, and after a while, they grew comfortable with the three of them being there.

Zoë was happy with what had happened to her in the past week. She was happy that she was back on earth, and was happy that she could help the people of this world again. She had developed a sibling like relationship with Percy and Piper, but it was nothing more than that. At her heart, she was still a hunter, and while she accepted the fact that she was now working and training with a man, she still wanted no part in a romantic relationship. She had watched Percy and Piper the first few days that she was at Camp, and to say that she was happy for the two of them was an understatement. While she had only known Piper for a week now, the two of them had become sisters in everything but blood, and her friendship with Percy was no different, even if they had their little sibling-like arguments, she still loved him like a brother, and it was a mutual agreement on both sides.

The three of them were practicing in the area like they usually do, with Zoë learning her powers, and Percy and Piper sparing, when an Iris message appeared in the middle of the arena.

“Polaris!” Artemis shouted through the message, shouting his name as he was the only one she could see. He turned to face the iris message, but Piper hadn't noticed yet, and lunged towards him, expecting him to dodge or block like he usually did, but he was distracted.  Piper noticed this mid-lunge and managed to move her dagger to the side, hoping to miss, but to Piper’s horror, she didn't manage to move it far enough.  The blade scraped the edge of Percy’s arm, and left a midsized cut. The campers watching looked at the scene in horror, thinking that Ivory was about to get yelled at, but instead, Polaris just looked down at the cut, gave Ivory a smile and hugged her, said something that none of the campers could hear, and then waved Night over. She looked at the cut, and placed a hand over it. Much to the amazement of the campers, all that was left was a slight scar.

Artemis watched the scene with wide eyes, slightly blaming herself for what had happened.

“Polaris,” She said again causing him to turn back to her after thanking Night.

“Yes Lady Artemis?” He responded, showing no sign that he had just been hit with a dagger. 

“The gods just received word from Camp Jupiter that they are about to be under attack. Could the three of you go and help?” She asked.

“Sure thing. Let the praetors know that there is going to be an entrance worthy of Zeus approaching.”  He said, a smirk crossing his face. Artemis rolled her eyes.

“Polaris, just a warning, as of now, the leader of the army approaching Camp Jupiter is Echidna. They also have an advantage of sheer numbers, so be careful.”

“Alright, thanks for the heads up, we will be their shortly.” Artemis nodded and swiped her hand through the message. Polaris tuned to his two companions, and smirked. Zoë rolled her eyes.

“I suppose that you have an entrance plan?” She asked, and in response, she just received a bigger smirk.

<-><-><->

The centurions of Camp Jupiter stood in the center of the Field of Mars as they waited for the attack to start. They had been alerted by one of the legions giant eagles that an army of mass proportions was approaching the camp. When the eagle took a scout with him, the scout returned pale and clammy. When asked what the numbers were, he responded with a number so large that no one on the field believed they would win, but they were Romans, and they had to try. The two praetors of the camp, Leo and Reyna, stared ahead, trying to see a way out of the situation that they were currently in. They had already contacted the gods, hoping that they would be able to help, but so far, they only help they had received were a few of the Hunters of Artemis, but other than that, no help had come yet.

Leo and Reyna were a common sight around the camp. After the giant war, and after Percy Jackson had left Camp Half-blood , Leo had moved to Camp Jupiter in hopes of finding a life that he was comfortable with. After Percy had left, he realized that he had been a fool, and when he tried to search for him, he could not find him, and when the gods found out that Leo had been searching for him, they threatened to kill him for treason. He tried to stay at Camp Half-blood, but for him, the memories of Percy and their friendship hurt him too much. Being one of the seven, he was welcomed into Camp Jupiter with open arms, after some explanation on his part about the whole blowing-up-part-of-the-camp incident. He was welcomed into the first cohort, with a recommendation from Reyna. After a year or so, Leo had proven himself over and over to New Rome, and he became the head centurion for the first cohort, along with Octavian, much to the augers displeasure. Then, after about another year, during a small attack on camp, Leo helped some fallen comrades to safety, and then held off a good portion of the attacking force on his own, and with the approval of the Reyna, the campers lifted him on a shield and made him the other half of the praetors. Frank Zhang, the previous praetor, had welcomed Leo with open arms, and stepped down from his position, so he could spend more time with Hazel. Much to the surprise of most of the camp, after a few months, Leo and Reyna became a common sight, and then after a few more months, the revealed to the senate that they were dating. Then for the next few years, the camp had had its longest period of peace in its long history, under the leadership of Leo and Reyna.  

After a few more minutes of standing in the field, a sound like the sound of spears on shield reached the ears of the Romans. Leo and Reyna shared a look, both worrying for the safety of the camp, and the safety of the residences of New Rome. Over the side of the hill, appeared an army of mass proportions, causing Leo and Reyna to both pale. The army was smaller than the army during the Giant war, but then they had the help of all of the Olympians and the help of the other demigods, and sadly, this time, they had neither. Leo and Reyna could only pray for a good outcome at this point, as they believed that no more help was coming.

Leading the army, was Echidna and her monstrous children. Echidna smirked at the demigods that were assembled in front of her, and started to speak.

 “The time has come for your fall, Romans. My mistress and her companions will rule…” Echidna was cut off by the temperature dropping by something like thirty degrees on the Field of Mars. Everyone, including the monstrous army looked around for the cause of the temperature drop; sure that it was the work of a god. When no one saw anything, most of them just shrugged it off as a weird natural phenomenon, but Leo and Reyna shared another look, hoping beyond hope that that was help on the way. Echidna opened her mouth to speak, but was cut short when fire erupted in the middle of the field, in between the two armies. The fire started from the center, and then spread out from either direction, creating a line of fire down the center of the field. Both armies again stared in shock at the line of fire before them. The sky began to rumble and a huge bolt of lightning a struck where the fire had first begun. Immediately, the line of fire disappeared, and the temperature began to rise, but instead of rising to where it had been before, the temperature kept rising until it was almost unbearable for the monster army, but again to the surprise of everyone, it did not affect the Romans. Leo and Reyna locked eyes, and smiled at each other, noticing how the temperature didn’t affect them, as they could see the monster army begin to get uncomfortable. 

Right before the army of monsters began to rip off their armor; another bolt of lightning struck the ground in the same place as before. This time, when it disappeared, three figures were standing on the charred earth. They were all decked out in armor that seemed to radiate power, just as the figures auras did. The figures themselves were wearing hoods over their heads, and were facing the army of monsters. In sync, the three of them reached up to their hoods and pulled them down. No one on either side move a muscle, as they were all in too much shock, including Echidna. The female on the right, who had long black hair, pulled out a bow in the blink of an eye, and fired an arrow into the forehead of Echidna. The monstrous spawn of Keto and Phorcys dissolved on the spot.  The army of monsters stared at the pile of golden dust that was their leader, before shouting a war cry and charging towards the three figures. The middle figure turned around to the Romans, and gave them a smirk. Leo recognized the smirk, but could not place a finger on where he knew it from. The figure turned around and ran to meet the fast approaching army. Leo snapped out of his daze, and shouted an order to the Romans, and ran side by side with his girlfriend towards the battle in front of them.

When the two figures appeared in front of the, the rest of the Roman demigods were frozen in worry, thinking that the three figures were more reinforcements for the group of monsters that was attacking their home. Then, as they watched their two praetors follow them into battle, the demigods were even more shocked, as these three figures radiated power just like a god, but were not restricted by the ancient laws, confusing most of the demigods, but instead of question it, the Romans shouted a battle cry, and ran to join the fight.

As the demigods fought, they made sure to steer clear of the three figures, as they were currently all whirlwinds of destruction, passing through the enemy lines with no worries what so ever, as if they were pushing people out of the way to get somewhere, instead of killing them. The three figures made it seem like the fight was the easiest thing that they had ever done, but in reality, it was far from the truth.

Zoë joined Percy and Piper in running towards the group of monsters, still filled with some small amount of pride as she was the one who shot Echidna, and much to her enjoyment, killed her on the spot. She ran towards the battle, and as soon as she reached the first monster, she could only see red. Even though Camp Jupiter was not her home, she felt as if, for some reason, she was not just protecting the Camp, but also her two partners in the prophecy. As soon as they had arrived on the battle field, she felt as if something bad was going to happen at this battle, and that thought worried her truly. Though she had only been with Percy and Piper for a week, she knew in her heart that they all cared for each other, and if something happened to any one of them, the other two would not be able to continue. They were a family; a small family, but a true family. Zoë felt kind of bad about thinking this, but to her, it felt that the two of them were more of a family to her than the hunters had been, though she wasn't sure why.

As she fought, her scene of foreboding grew, and she fought harder and harder, as her mind went into autopilot, and she decimated the monsters around her.  After what seemed like seconds of being in battle, she turned and looked around her, surprised to see that in the immediate area around her, there were just piles of golden dust and armor. She scanned the area around her, and saw that the monsters were avoiding her. She smirked to herself before turning and running towards the nearest monster, but before she could get there, a scream erupted from the middle of the battle, and Zoë could hear the pain in the scream, and sadly, she knew exactly who that scream belonged to.

Zoë flashed herself to the source of the scream, and found herself standing next to Piper, whose eyes were pulsing with power, causing the demigods and monsters in the area to immediately stop fighting and stare at Piper, while simultaneously being pushed back at the amount of power. Zoë looked at what Piper was staring at, and her heart stopped. In front of her, with her pitch black sword though the midsection of Percy, with a mischievous smirk, was the leader of the enemy forces. 

The pure embodiment of the Night, a daughter of Chaos, Nyx stood with her sword though a slowly dying Percy. 

A/N: Again, thanks for all the support that you guys and gals have been showing this story, so here is the newest chaper, and also the longest chapter, at 3,873 words. Jsut for kicks, below are the current story stats.

Chapters: 11

Words: 24,308

Microsoft Word pages: 44

 I am so thankful for your support, you dont understand. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. 

I dedicate this chapter to all of the people who have voted for this story. Thank you. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.2K 32
A reboot from my old account Lovegirl112345 Five children, the spawn of the worst villains, born on the Isle of the Lost. Maleficent, The Evil Queen...
315K 7.3K 20
(REWRITTEN) What would you do if everything you had was taken? Your family, friends, home? How about your dreams, your love, your life? Would you acc...
434K 6.9K 26
Everyone in Percy Jackson's life abandoned him. No one would accept him, even after he won the gods two wars and jumped in Tartarus for the one he lo...
259K 18.6K 143
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...