Into the Light (Book 2 the Sh...

Por RissaleWriter

From the darkness and into the light, James is called to help his sister to protect what we know as Earth fro... Más

Chapter 1- Syn
Chapter 2- James
Chapter 3- Syn
Chapter 4- James
Chapter 5- James
Chapter 6- James
Chapter 7- Syn
Chapter 8- Syn
Chapter 9- James
Chapter 10- Syn
Chapter 11- Syn
Chapter 12- James
Chapter 13- James
Chapter 14- Syn
Chapter 15- James's POV
Chapter 16- Syn's POV
Chapter 17- Syn's POV
Chapter 18- Syn's POV
Chapter 19- Syn's POV

Table of Contents

101 6 0
Por RissaleWriter

From the darkness and into the light, James is called to help his sister to protect what we know as Earth from the darkness of the Shadowlands. But, because Syn doesn't remember anything, James has to help remind her what she is or rather was and protect her from the shadows that try to kill her.

The only thing that Syn does know is that James is her protector, and she must learn to trust him just as she had done before. She, also, has to help bring the darkness to rest in the Shadowlands to help them live in peace and harmony.

Join James and Syn as they go back to the place where it all started and defeat the evil forces that had been after the world that they had protected for so many years.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.6K 374 23
There are creatures living amongst us. They are not like us but something less seen. They hide during the day and come out at night, protecting from...
4.5K 446 77
As a new queen rises to power, the kings of Caeleste grow unrest. The Inlustris in their sights, they send an assassin to Antonella Feulune's palace...
330 30 11
(Book 5 of The Zoshan Chronicles) What would you do to save yourself? How far would you go? Driven into a trance of madness, Magnus Andry follows the...
8 0 19
The Darkness has risen again. Gathering those dark forces loyal to the unholy being. The Ordership of Guardians and Elders have gathered their own al...