MŸ ÅŁÎËÑ(COMPLETED)

By weeiiirrrrddddd

You see Claire is human and Justin is well, um... An alien. When she finds him she takes him under her wing... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Writers block
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter24
Sequel
Broken love
:)
Thanks

Chapter 6

4.5K 141 10
By weeiiirrrrddddd

Claire P.O.V

After spending about an hour in the pool we took showers and then I put on Netflix. Justin is sitting on my bed with me in between his long legs and my head on his hard chest.

I feel Justin slowly snake his arms around my sleek and slim waist. He kisses my head as I look through the movies "What movie do you want to watch?" I asked looking up at him and poke his cute little button nose. He cuddles his head in my neck and I giggle non-stop.

He starts to place light and delicate kisses on my neck leading up to my lips. I smile into the kiss as I explode with butterflies in my tummy swirling around. "I-i wuv y-you Claire" Justin said in a cute baby voice. "I wuv you too gumdrop" I said and come across The Croods on Netflix.

After an 1 hour and 40 minutes of Justin giggling and switching positions, he laid his head in my lap and started to close his eyes while I play with his golden brown locks.

As he sleeps peacefully I lifted his head off my lap and he starts stirring until his head came into contact with the soft fluffy pillow. I tip toe out the room and quietly close the door behind me.

I slowly make my way into my brother's room, lightly knocking before; He looks up from his video game "Hey what's up?" He asked me. I shuffle to him and hug him, he hesitantly hugs me with confusion in his eye but he just shrugs it off.

I look up at him and smile, "I think I'm in love" I said to him. "Whoa sis, I'm flattered but I'm your brother" he said, I scoff and slap his chest.

"I mean I'm in love with Justin; he means everything to me. I mean yeah we say I love you to each other but I don't know if he really loves me the way I do him; The love I'm feeling right now is so incredible, I really love him, Max" I said.

"I'm happy for you sis; who would have thought that you'd find some one" he said laughing, "Hey" I said pouting; he laughs harder and then pinches my nose. "But seriously I'm happy you found someone that you love" he said and genuinely smiles at me.

I smile back then let go of him, "Thanks bro, goodnight" I said "Night Claire" he said as I walk out the door trying to be as careful as possible so I don't wake up Justin.

I close my brother's door and turn around to come face to face a smiling Justin. "You scared me" I said breathing heavily and putting my hand on my heart. "S-sorry I couldn't s-sleep so I w-went to go a-and cud-dle with you b-but you weren't t-there" he said stuttering every once in a while

His green eyes start to turn glossy and then then next thing you know brown tears start forming around the rim of his green  eyes.

"Oh justin I was just talking to my brother no need to worry I'm still here. I'll always be here. Okay?" I said trying to comfort him, he sniffles and nods. "Alright let's go to bed" I told him, taking his large hand in my small one.

We lay down on the bed and I put my head on his chest listening to his quickening heart beat. I kiss the corner of Justin's mouth and the pace of his heartbeat quickens almost as if it's about to explode out of his chest.

🐫🐪🐫🐪🐫🐪🐫🐪🐫🐪🐫🐪🐫

Feb.27.2016

Jul.18.2017

May.27.2018
Humpdayyyyy!!!

Short chapter, but hope you liked it!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 313 21
You, Y/n Udai, Tenma Udai's aka The Tiny Giant's little sister, are going to Karasuno. Let's just say your life quikly turns into a mess - a funny, s...
648K 17.7K 139
I looked out of the window and instantly felt nervous. Mostly because he was blocking my view of the rain. I looked at him adjusting my vision of him...
1M 22.5K 27
Acheron and his twin brother, Aries, are the only sons to the Alpha. Both of them turned eighteen and want to find their mate. What happens when it's...
11.6K 267 38
Ed struggles to refrain from blaming himself for the death of his mother and now his father too ,trying to find a balance between forgetting the past...