Touch In The Dark (MxM) ✓ *e...

By wickedreamer_21

A romance between two boys with two different lives, one a normal college student and one whose life revolves... More

Just A Side Note
Mr. Muscular Thighs*
In The Shower*
I Like Men or not...?*
A Drunk Make Out Session*
I'm Not A Fuck Boy*
Basically I'm Gay*
Pitiful, I know*
But We Can't Have Sex
The Clueless Girl and The Fight or Flight
Lets Satisfy Each Other, You Know, Sexually.
The Climax and The Morning After
Where Were You?
Another Point Of View
The 7-11 Guy
Reckless
Where Are You?
Untitled
Old Friends
Wishing I Hadn't Met You
Who Are You?
Let's Make a Deal
Time Gone By
The Not-So-Perfect Boyfriend
Giving In
Should I or Should I Not?
The Harbor
Leaving For Good

The Reason Why*

2K 45 3
By wickedreamer_21

Rune

A loud scream jolted young Rune awake, rubbing his eyes with his small hands, he slipped down out of his bed. "Mom?'' he called, his voice coming out small as he navigated through the dark room to get out into the hallway. Fear dissipated in his heart as he walked down the narrow passageway, "mom?'' he called again, this time with more urgency.

Holding the railing, he went down the stairs to the main foyer, the cold floor sending a shiver to up his spine. His heart beat loudly in his small chest, the fear he'd never felt before crept up his body and engulfed him. Entering the living room, he found his mother standing before him, a single smile appearing on her face at his presence, red spewed out of the corner of her mouth as she held her stomach which was also covered in the same red color.

"Mom?" he called, his mother fell forward onto the ground before him, her limp hand falling at the tip of his bare feet. His eyes followed the movement of her fall, "mom!" he shouted. He looked up, there he was, the man who hurt his mother. He was crouching near his mother's body, wiping the red off of his knife onto his mother's dress. Looking back to his mother, her eyes wide open but staring into nothing. He stared at her for a while, why wasn't she moving? He knelt down beside her and shook her, "mom, wake up" he said. The man grabbed him suddenly by the shoulders, "your mom is dead boy". He tried to shove the strange man away but he wouldn't let go, tears streamed down his round cheeks as he screamed "you hurt her! Let go of me!" the man persisted, his grip barely loosening.

"Mom! Help me! This man is hurting me! Mom! Why aren't you waking up? You always do when i call you! Mom!" he cried, he bit down on the man's hand to get away and he did, momentarily at least, before a cold flame erupted in his back and spread throughout his body like a wildfire. He fell down onto the ground, writhing in pain. He reached his hand to his back, his fingers meeting a wet substance. Raising his hand to his tear filled eyes, he realized it wasn't red, it was blood. The kind he got when he was hurt. For a second he forgot the pain in his back and leaped onto the man, biting his ear with all his strength. The man let out an ear-piercing scream as he attempted to pull him off, but it only caused him more pain. Young Rune held on no matter what, passed the point where a copper-tasting substance coated his mouth, he pulled back then, taking with him a piece of the man's ear. He jumped down and the man's hand flew to his bloody ear, Rune spat the thing in his mouth onto the ground.

The man looked at him in pure horror, "you're..." the man tried to say something, but his lips shook, the pain in his ear too overwhelming "you hurt my mom" Rune said, his teeth and mouth covered in blood, "you fucker!'' the man howled and grabbed him, lifting him by the throat, he struggled, clawing at the man's hand, his eyes only seeing red. "I'm going to kill you too now," the man stated, "Rune!" his father called. Rune wanted to call to him, but no words could escape his small lips. At that instant, the man let his frail body fall to the ground, "shit" he swore and ran to the back, Rune grabbed his hand, trying to push past the dizziness. The man shoved him away, but not before leaving the image of his tattoo engraved into his mind.

"Rune!" his father yelled, finding him limp near his mother who had been terribly hurt, "dad..." he said, his voice coming out as a whisper before a never felt before darkness sandwiched him, it felt like a sleep.

I woke up in a cold sweat, my body trembling, my heart pounding in my chest, reverberating like a drum. I inhale and exhale, sitting up in bed, chest heaving as tears blur my vision; I rub them away, holding them back. I never cried and i never would. But it didn't mean that i wasn't desolate, sorrow fills my heart, it was an event I will never forget, it's engraved in my head, a fresh memory that i could just barely remember. "Rune?" Tans voice called softly in the darkness, "yeah" I respond, my voice raspy.

Tan

I could hear the pain in his voice, I didn't know how I knew, I'm not exactly close to Rune as much as I'd like, but in my heart, I somehow knew. If I'm wrong, that would be awfully embarrassing. Without thinking of the consequences, I got up and laid down beside him. I held my breath, waiting for some protest but I received none. Instead, he turned on his side, pulled me close, placing his arm around my waist. I was surprised, but all of it disappeared as I fell back asleep.

When I finally woke up, the only thing I could see was Rune's black shirt. I looked up at him, my eyes meeting his strong jaw instead. I only then realized just how entangled our bodies were, Rune's leg was between mine, our arms splayed over each other, if anyone walked in, it'd look like we'd just slept together. Rune groaned in his sleep, pulling me even closer to him, if that was even possible. He held me tightly, as he pressed his body against me. If I wasn't muscular myself, I would've died in the tight hold. I attempted to pry his arms off of myself but fail, I strain my neck to look at the clock; if I didn't start getting ready now, i'd be late for class.

"Rune" I called but I was ignored, "Rune, get up'' I repeat with the same result. I was annoyed at this point, I'm certain that Rune was doing this just to piss me off, he was obviously awake. "You better get the fuck off of me" I bellow, and again, I was what? Ignored. If this is how he's going to be, I had no choice, I pinch his waist and the boy immediately leaps off of me. "Oww" he howls as he rubs his waist, "how'd you know that was my weak spot?" Rune asks, I shrug. It was how I knew everything, observing. "I remember elbowing you there once and you seemed like you were in genuine pain, I was sorry then but now it's proven useful" I recall, before getting off the bed and going into the bathroom.

Rune

I wasn't angry and that said a lot, I really hate it when people did things like that to me or even touch me in the first place. It was probably why my relationships never last. Instead, my heart was warm. Waking up this morning, I felt ecstatic, i wanted the world to just pause, even for a second, cliche, I know; I honestly wanted to stay that way forever, holding Tan close to me, having no worries. I didn't know how Tan knew I was hurting, but holding him last night brought me a strange happiness I hadn't felt in so long; one I didn't realize that I coveted for.

What had he made me into?

But does it count if I'm only happy for a second before reality sets in? I'd never truly be at rest if I never found him, the man who killed my mother, who had torn my family apart at its roots; I'd die as long as i could get the revenge I thirsted for.

Once Tan left for his class, I went to the gym. I worked harder today, lifting more than usual, pushing past the soreness in my muscles, by the time I was done, I was drenched in sweat. I took a seat as I patted myself dry and quenched my thirst, "hey Rune''.

I looked up to see one of the regulars at the gym, I obviously didn't care to know his name. The man sat beside me and gave my bicep a squeeze, "you've gotten bigger" I move away from him, I hate being touched but of course Tan was an exception.

"What do you want?" I ask, but he simply smiles. The man was pretty average looking, but something about him disgusted me, I just didn't know what it was. "Don't be so hostile" he responds but i ignore him; I was already irritated by the guy. I stood up to leave and he followed, grabbing my forearm before i could take a step. I look at him coldly, and as I'd expected, he let go and took a step back, "I think we should be friends" he suggests as he places his hand on my shoulder.

I turn away and leave, I didn't have the time nor desire to talk with the imbecile, let alone be friends with him. I didn't have friends, I have acquaintances. The only person I actually did want to be close with was already pretty clear. On my way to the dorm, it began to rain and realization hit me. I quickly rushed to the convenience store and bought some noodles and Chinese baozi before returning to the dorm, I prepare the noodles and place them at the table for Tan before he could come out of the bathroom. I knew for a fact that, to Tan, nothing was better than noodles and baozi on a rainy day. I had noticed in the past weeks that Tan usually went out to buy the two whenever it rained, the moment the hot food touched his tongue, he'd smile and ramble on about how good it tasted. That alone would make my heart melt into a puddle. I really wanted to see that happiness on his face, the happiness that could make me forget.

I sat at the table and waited for him, I knew he could smell the food I'd brought, it wouldn't be long before he-"is that..." "yeah it is" i answer Tan who stuck his wet head out the door. He quickly went back in and returned seconds later, shirtless, without drying his hair he dug into the food as if his life depended on it. I smile, quickly hiding it when Tan turns to me "aren't you going to eat?" he asks and I nod, grabbing my chopsticks to eat but I couldn't help but notice the large droplets of water dripping down his neck and temple. I followed the path it went on and it became distracting as they went down his chest and meted at the waistband of his pants. I immediately stood up and got a towel, standing behind him, I dry his hair and back.

"What are you doing?" he asks, shock evident in his tone. He tries to turn, but I forcefully turn his head back, "eat."

I shamelessly stare at his neck and strong back, before looking down to the waistband of his pants, thinking about his body underneath. I gently rub his strong shoulders and smooth neck before running my fingers along his spine, causing him to shiver. I lean down, my lips beside his ear, "do you like the food?" I whisper.

Tan

The food caught in my throat from the sudden feeling of Rune's lips beside my face, my brain momentarily froze, making me unable to form words so I simply nod.

How can I eat with him so close to me, touching me the way he was. Then he ran his knuckles over the bridge of my shoulders and up my neck, along the side of my face, he pinches my earlobe between his thumb and index finger, tugging and scratching it. I really couldn't breathe now, I was feeling too hot and my heart was beating way too fast. I grab his hand.

I really didn't need Rune to know my earlobes were one of my extremely erogenous areas. However, I didn't expect Rune to tear his hand out of my grasp and lift my chin so that I was looking up at him. Now, he is so close that our lips were a mere hair breadth apart.

His name rolls off my tongue, coming out as a whisper rather than a warning, Rune freezes in his position. There was an awkward air between us, why wouldn't it be? We are staring at each other and at least I'm staring as if I want to devour him. I shove Rune away from me; I really don't know what Rune is trying at. He obviously knows I'm gay, as i had so graciously blurted the other day- it could be that Rune was making fun of me. Knowing him and the way he behaves with others, i wouldn't put it past him. Somehow the thought of being ridiculed by him, flipped on a switch I didn't know I had.

I suddenly couldn't deal with him, so I got up and pushed past him to go into the bathroom. I grip the sides of the sink and stare at my reflection. I'm not a pushover nor am I a source of entertainment for anyone, who does Rune think he is?

I splash water onto my face and breathe out, calm down I tell myself.

After cleaning up, I enter our dark room. It seems Rune had gone to sleep; I head towards my bed to only stub my toe on the wall. I swear loudly as a weird sense of dejavu rises. The pain in my foot only triggers me as I let out a series of cuss words.

"Are you o-" "Shut the fuck up!" i yell and plop down onto my bed. I sigh and as the anger disintegrated, concern and guilt pool in. I had been sort of harsh; Rune was just concerned for me. But, I couldn't bring myself to utter the words of apology, I never can. Even if I know I'm wrong or not, I just can't apologize or even admit defeat.

I stuff my head into my pillow, gripping the bed sheets tightly. I swallow my pride for once.

"Rune" i call quietly, "are you going to tell me to fuck off? I got it the first time" Rune states firmly. I bit back the sneer at the tip of my tongue, "i'm sorry" I mumble.

"For what?" he asks causing me to turn and glare at him, Rune stood his ground as he smiles innocently. "For yelling at you, you piece of shit!" Rune got up and sat on the space beside me, I immediately sit up. "Have you come here to punch me?" I ask, "or just pisses me off?" I continue. Rune watches me, eyes filled with emotion and vulnerability. I was almost taken aback by the look he had on his face, it just seemed so unlike him.

"I like you."

Well what the fuck.

-------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811 85 13
Ian and Julian, BFFs for the longest, end up in a mess after a tipsy make-out session sort- of wild night, which turns their world upside down. Majo...
113K 2.2K 27
Story about two guys who find out about each other's feelings. One of the guys is a bully and other is just a bullied boy. After one beating in schoo...
4.1K 76 26
[Warning.May contain] Bad language (Doesn't really appear a lot) A boyxboy love story. This story goes about the life of a Filipino boy named Blake R...
207 12 9
A serial killer as-well-as a top student at his former school. Being blinded by his mother's selfish desires, he ends up choosing a path that could u...