quackity and you | 18+ (being...

Por ischloeokay

dont read this im embarrassed idk waht i was doing 3 years ago WHY DID THIS GO VIRAL Más

Introduction
admiring
His New Instagram Post
Swapping Numbers
More than friends?
The day we met
um idk
eyy
They know?
He told them...
:))
oop
i quit
note
im so sorry
Back home we go!

Waking up to a surprise

71.8K 702 2.6K
Por ischloeokay

              As I rose out of bed, I felt some sort of excitement, I couldn't remember for what reason though. I rushed downstairs to see a notification on my phone. "Hmm, who could that be?", I said to myself in confusion. 

               I didn't know how to react, I saw a notification from Instagram, it was a direct message, from.. "QUACKITY?!", I screamed in excitement. 

              I couldn't believe it, I went directly to Instagram. I was so nervous and excited to see what he would say.

                                                                                    Messages

                                                                                  quackity 

Hey Alex

I'm hitting up in dms like you told me to ;) 

                                                                                                                                hi cutie ;) 

"HE CALLED ME A CUTIE??", I screamed.

I jumped around in excitement. I was so happy! 

My role-model called me cute... I couldn't believe it, it seemed like it was all a dream. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

164K 3.6K 24
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
1.3M 32.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
788K 39.9K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
2.4M 139K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...