MISS MONEY MAKER, jamal turner

By S-SIMPSTATION

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰✰ MISS MONEY MAKER ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊• ;⇢˚⋆ ✎ ALL THEY WANT IS TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE !~:✧˖°࿐ ₊˚.༄ ೃ J... More

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛
S1 • Party Girl
Guess Whos Back
Save Cesar
A Turn In Paths
Left Out
Halloween
Lock Down
All Fall Down
Happy
Baby Spooky
Mr. Greenthumb
Puzzles
Playing Games
Siblings Again
Numbers
Pull Up
The Official Quinceanera
S2 • New Year's Party
Missing Green
Finding the Money, Again
Caught
Back To School
Needing A Plan
Not So Good
Karma or Not
One Long Sleepover
The Valentines Dance
Troubles in Freeridge
Brentwood Has Issues Too
Baby Mama Drama
Time For Fake IDs
A New Safe House
Make A Wish
Back Home
Kidnapped
S3 • Sexy Knife Lady
Don't Catch A Ghost
Can't Fight Facts
Dad's Back
Pool Day
Fair Night
More Info
Be Safe
An Unexpected Funeral
Promises
Adventures of Swaggy J and Lil Pinky
Tricky Ricky
Not Handled
Predator And Prey
Handled
The Aftermaths
S4 • Siblings Quarrel
Low Blow
The Fallen Off Third Wheel
Christmas Drama
Bigfoot Got ID'd
Big News
You Cant Run From The Past
Grief
Ashes, Ashes
What Happened Last Night
Looking Out
Prom Season
The End Of Our Story

Promotion

7.7K 187 60
By S-SIMPSTATION

I woke up and got washed up and Cesar called me to hurry and get my clothes on.

I  got my book bag and we headed out. I rolled my eyes at the sight of Olivia but she walked away as Me and Cesar came up to Monse. 

"Ruby can't be the only to talk to Oscar. He's the wrong messenger." Monse claimed. "No one should talk to Oscar but he's the best of the worst options."

"I could-."

"Oscar, doesn't like badgering babe." I interrupted.

"I don't- How do am I badgering. I don't."

"Give me an example on how and when i've done that. You can't think of one can you?" She defended.

"Right now." I answered. "Olivia. Wait up!" Cesar yelled.

Monse walked away trying to catch up to them.

I saw Ruby walk over and then turn around again. "Just go, shortie." He jumped at the sound of my voice "I am! Don't rush me!" He groaned. "You wont die." I teased winking at him. 

"Go to school." He shooed me with his hand. "Why? I don't want to."

"Because you're making me way more nervous." He uttered. "How! Look, i'll come with you."

"Fine."

"He won't hurt you if I'm there and you have to have a good mood so stop the groaning and moaning." He rolled his eyes. 

I walked over and put my arm around his neck. "I'm getting as tall as you." Ruby said smugly.

"Nah, you're just wearing higher shoes." I debunked as we walked in the gate.

Ruby saw the acid and wanted to turn around. "Acid? I can't do this." He turned around pulling my arm. 

"What's up fool?...n/n you're supposed to be in school." Oscar said behind us. Ruby stopped. I chuckled and turned around. "Hey Spooks." I greeted.

Oscar got two buckets one for him and one for Ruby. Me and Ruby went over. "It's okay." I whispered in Ruby's ear as he sat down awkwardly. 

Oscar and him stared at eachother and Ruby was sweating so I started massaging Ruby's shoulders to calm him down. Oscar got up in his face. "What's with the glitter?" He asked. I chuckled and looked. "Late night at the club. You know how hynas be." Ruby fibbed. Oscar sat back down. 

"I feel you homie. Sometimes my ruca wears that same shit. She be rubbing all on me. I can't get that crap out for days."

"One of your hoes." I gave a fake couch. Oscar looked at me and laughed. "You need to be in school."

"I was helping this dude out." I patted Ruby's shoulders. He nodded and looked at Ruby. 

"Smoke?"

"Trying to quit."

I snickered at how tough Ruby was trying to act.

"Whatcha want to chop it up about?" Oscar asked. I started massaging Ruby's shoulders again. "Mr. Oscar...I mean Spooky. I know you're a busy man so i'll just cut to it. Is that acid?"

"You know what. Don't answer. None of my business... So Cesar! Can we talk about how smart he is? You know i'm smart but he's like a certifiable genius and he has off the charts emotional intelligence, which is rare, I mean combine that with his innate ability to empathize and problem solve and you get the real deal. A natural leader, which is a testament to how well you raised him." Ruby explained. 

It's sweet hearing that's how Ruby thinks of Cesar.

"I feel you, homie." Oscar nodded.

"So what i'm saying is he has so much potential that hasn't yet been recognized. He's just a baby bird waiting to take flight. Who knows how high that bird can fly given the right wind and lack of predators."

"I never thought of him that way." Oscar responded. "Because he's not one to toot him own horn." Ruby persuaded.

"You're right. He just needs to be given the right opportunity, with good wind and no vultures and shit."

"Well, vultures are more like scavengers, I was thinking hawks."

"Hawks can suck a dick!" Oscar declared, making Ruby jump a little.

"Exactly. You feeling me Spook, i mean Spooky."

 "Most def. You're opening my eyes homes." Oscar said. "That's what I do." 

"You know. I will take that smoke."

"Me too Spooks." I said holding my hand out. Oscar handed me and Ruby one and lit mines for me. (A/n sorry if you don't like the concept of smoking)

"Time to give Cesar his wings." Oscar commented lighting his. Oscar lit Ruby's for him to and almost instantly Ruby started coughing making me laugh.

"You alright there?" I asked. He nodded. "You two go to school now." 

"Bye Spooks."

"Uh bye Spooky."

| TIME SKIP |

"There they are." 

"Guys. I did it! I did it!" 

"Yup he did it." I spoke excitedly. "I rock that talk hard."

"And for a guy named Spooky he's surprisingly jovial." Ruby continued. 

"Wait, are you serious Ruby?" Jamal asked. "Ruben, and yes, Cesar's out the gang. Boom. Killed it." Ruby said, giving me a high five.

"You did kill it. You killed it so hard that i got promoted." Cesar informed. "What? No, Spooky and I had an understanding."

"I just got a text. Gonna start running the Santos." Cesar informed. "Damn." I mumbled. Jamal pulled my arm next to him and looked at me. "Can I come over later?" He mouthed. I nodded.

Monse and Cesar began arguing and Cesar called her a honey badger.

"Hey, Ruby-" I said but Ruby walked away. Me and Jamal went with him trying to cheer him up. We saw Olivia walk pass by and Jamal waved.

"Y/n why do you dislike Olivia so much?"

"I don't trust her." I shrugged.  

| TIME SKIP |

Jamal was in my room ranting about roller world and Cesar was blasting music in his room. "I just don't know where the money could be." Jamal plopped down on my bed next to me.

"God I don't know but I have a headache so PLEASE talk about something other than Rollerworld!"

"Sorry." Jamal muttered. I looked at him before giggling a little. "What? What's funny?" He tilted his head. "You are very cute Jamal."

"Thank you. You are too." He spoke with a little more bashful tone. Cesar music went back up. Jamal scooted over to me and we were face to face. 

"N/n?" Jamal whispered slowly getting closer to my face. "Yes?"

"The door bell rung." He said. I smiled. "Cesar will get it."

"Yeah..."

Jamal's lips pressed against mine in a split second.
We pulled back before it could go any farther. We stared at eachother. He grinned and I smiled. 

"I like you Jamal." I said. He smiled. "Say whaaat. Girl I like you too." He said in a feminine voice, trying to ease his nervousness. "But really, I like you a lot." He said, a smile appearing on his face.

"...Can I kiss you right now, Y/n?" "...Can I kiss you?" We both asked before immediately smashing our lips into each others. 

I started climbing on top of him and when I got on top his hands went from his side to my thighs. He slid his tongue in my mouth and while doing that his hands went up to my butt.

"Hey Y/n, does Monse have any- WOAH!" Cesar said walking in my room. Me and Jamal jumped. "Jamal!" Cesar said. I rolled off of Jamal and got up. 

"What do you want Cesar?" I asked in an annoyed tone. "Well Monse is spending the night and I was wondering if she has any clothes here." Cesar said. "Uh duh they are in my closet in the box that says 'Monse's Sleepover clothes' on the left side." I said. He nodded and went over there. 

"The amazon box?" Cesar asked. I nodded. I sat next to Jamal as we watched Cesar struggle getting the box from the closet. "Why is there so many things over the box?" Jamal whispered to me. "I have a lot of clothes." I whispered back. 

I pecked Jamal's lips and Cesar witnessed it only to squint his eyes closed. "Eww let me get out first." Cesar groaned. "Oh please, you and Monse do worse when I'm here."

Me and Cesar stuck our tongues out at each other childishly before h walked out my room.

"We have school tomorrow, meet me at my house around 6." Jamal said.  "Okay babe." I said. He kissed my forehead and left. 

I got my clothes ready for tomorrow and started my shower. I got in the shower and I heard banging. "Wow." I muttered. I soon got out the shower and the banging was still going on after 15 minutes of me washing up and singing in the shower. 

I put my pajamas on and I heard to loud moans. 

"Those dirty fucks." I mumbled laughing to myself. I went in my room and texted Latrelle.

LATRELLE

ME
YO

ME
HEY HEY HEY

LATRELLE
The fuck do you wanttt 

ME
I GOT SOMETHING TO TELL YOU

LATRELLE
I was trying to fucking sleep.

ME
I'll call you. 

I facetimed him. "What." Latrelle groaned. "Jamal likes me too." I squealed. "You called me for that? I'm happy for you tho. That's so exciting, isn't it?"

"Yeah! Okay go to sleep i'll go in detail tomorrow." I said. "Good Night." He said. "Night!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 53.3K 188
where a turn of events take you on a new road. streets of freeridge. I dont own On my block. But you best believe i own the stupid ideas i write in...
28K 625 20
-on my block fan fiction- Aleya Martinez was known as a gold digger. she would date guys just for their money and bail. once her reputation catches u...
682K 12.8K 82
Que peligroso amor, es tu amor para mi... "She's not moving. Lina over here is my hyna, she's mine." That sentence made my chest feel heavy. I couldn...