DREAMS ✔️

By NeilAvni_love

"She is not my type, please " he said with an discourteous tone, spoke nonchalantly tying up his sport shoe l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Surprise
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Attention Please😂
Single Teaser😁
Should I Cry🤗
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Thank You🙏
Chapter 42 (Last Chapter)
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1🔞
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Aryan Kaur ( Very Important)
To My Dear Readers

Chapter 19

3.6K 296 124
By NeilAvni_love

As I had promised you ayshaa321 that I'll update this book this week...So here is the chappy dear🥰

💗💗

Avni

I thought I would pass over him chasing Arya but unfortunately, unwillingly, regretably, adding many more adverbs I bumped onto him...on his back..

Disgusting me...

I have fumbled back to pull my body straight, not to fall on the ground and I was sure I would have had succeeded definitely but before I would have more confident, he grabbed me by my waist..

"What the hell he was looking into my eyes..humh!!! heights of arrogance turned into a soft gape.." I scoffed inwardly.

who knows this Neil khanna..did I!!!

So mean of me I know..he saved me and instead of saying him thanks I have become his critic..

Yeah I wouldn't deny but his touch on my waist over the fabric caused a chilled shiver ran down my spine..our face was so close that his uneven breathing was faning on my lips..a gasp came out my lips by this closeness..

To be precise I'm flushed..

My heart over powered my mind, brought me into a blushing fool which I instantly recovered by recalling my past encounters with Him and got myself back tightening my jaws..

"Is his touch effects me still!!!"
I just asked my heart albeit least interested to know the answer...

I held Araya and dragged along with me inside..
Having his lunch just few minutes back he almost gobbled two big laddus and about to take another one getting warn by me twice. Before I could catch him he pulled out two more from the box kept on the dinner table and ran outside giggling towards the lawn. Not wasting anymore time I instantly got up from my seat and chased him behind.
He was running to the left but suddenly took the right turn towards the another side of the lawn. Following him behind I couldn't pulled back my force and almost landed on my nightmare Neil khanna who was busy talking over a call back facing the entrance...

I gasped seeing him staring at me holding me with his one arm around my waist and another encircled on my shoulder back to save me from falling down...

That once I did 5years back..

Fell for him..

My bruises are not recovered yet being fell for the wrong person.

And now he is saving me from falling..

Mockery will be understatement if I would explain this to anyone...

**********

Neil

I dozed off going through those new emotions that I have discovered inside me few hours back..I opened my eyes by the pH ring..

Did I sleep!!
Before I see the time I immediately received the call rubbing the eyes with the back side of my palm..

"Yes Mom" my voice groggy.

"Tillu r you okay...where are you" Mom's asked on the other side in a concerning tone.

"Yeah I'm absolutely fine...I'm in my room"I opened my eyes flipping widely.

"Are you alright? Seems you are tired Tillu!" Mom enquired..

"Yeah I'm absolutely fine...I just dozed off"I leaned against the bed headrest stretching my legs and brushed my jeans to release the wrinkles that it got on the fabric for been sleeping uncomfortably..

"Oooh..." Mom huffed a sigh of relief..

"Btw Why are you calling me...where are you" I narrowed my eyes wondering why my Mom is calling me being in a same place..

"Arey I was looking for you...so I called" Mom stated..

"Why" I asked creasing my forehead.

"I didn't see you since last few hours so I thought to call you.. nothing important..ainveyi !!!" I heard her chuckle.

"Mom please" a groan of annoyance blew out of my throat.

"Okay baba...come down fast its 6pm. Juhi's Sangit is about to begin around half an hour...we are almost ready" Mom informed.

"Humm" I sighed, hanging up I pulled down the device..

I leaned my head on the bedrest..
"Wait; have I dreamt all those things.." I straighten my back..

But...did I..those feelings are so real!!
As if... should I ask Mom...no..
How could I...

Wait...

I was standing there hovering on the railing mom came and told me about Avni..

How come Mom knows so much about her!!

I racked fingers through my hair frantically down my face. I got up and ambled towards the washroom door..

******
I saw my reflection in the mirror hovering over the bathroom sink..
I saw my tears strained cheeks.
Unknowingly my hand went upward and stopped on my facial skin. And then my gaze fell on my eyes which are red due to crying..I reckon..

That means I wasn't dreaming..

Did I fall for Avni Mehta!!  I felt my heart this frenzied before.

Did I????? I gulped unbelievably.

She has been always there at the back of my head, my subconscious just pulled it out and made it evident. That's it.

Next second a confuse smile crept on my lips and I got shocked looking at my reflection that squealing me I'm blushing...

Yeah and not only that this feeling itself giving me sweet shiver all over my body..

I touched my left arm to feel the goosebumps that appeared at her mere thoughts..

I pressed my lips together to suppress my flushed face..I turned around, stood my back slanting to the sink. I avoided facing the mirror

I can't face my own reflection anymore..
"Arrrrgggghhh" next moment I was out of the washroom and took out my clothes from the biggest trolley I have stuffed inside all the ethnic attire for the rituals.

*********

"Hey AVI woow you are looking beautiful" Juhi smiled seeing Avni coming inside her room..

Juhi was sitting facing the mirror. Two girls are helping her getting ready for the Sangit...

"And you are looking the most beautiful girl in earth" Avni stood behind her looking at her smiling through the mirror.

Juhi raised her eyes at Avni through the mirror returned her a broad smile..

*********

All the guest has gathered together in a big banquet hall few minutes drive away from the khanna Mansion ( Param khanna Mansion.dont get confused between India and London khannas)

********

Neil

Groom along with his huge family have entered just now with a blast entry.

He is a Nice guy Param Uncle introduced us with each person including everyone in his family.

Daljit Mehra renowned Dermatologist in the London city, a bit elder than me hardly one year, Bebe said..
He asked me to call him Del.. Really a charming guy with great personality. In short I instantly liked him.

I was talking to Bebe but my eyes were traveling around to locate a particular person..
I saw her in a blue anarkali suit coming outside calmly holding Aryan's hand when I was sliding inside the car into passenger seat beside the chauffeur.

My eyes glued on her every moves causing my heart beat faster being halted staring at her walking outside the entrance to the parking lot.

Sometimes when you get confused about your feelings for someone. Your inside heart activities let you confirm that what actually you want.

At these moment my every heartbeat is screaming that she is the girl for whom I was wandering around the whole world.

I wasn't able to move if Bebe wouldn't have called me to slip inside the car. She went to the other side ignoring me and slipped inside another big car companing Juhi along with Bubbly Aunty, Uncle and her Mom Neela Aunty. I heard Aryan chuckled saying something to Juhi. And everyone burst into laughter...

*******

My eyes fell on Juhi while talking to Dev and Del. I saw her waving at me to come towards her.

Excusing myself to them I walked straight towards Juhi.

"What" I asked Juhi bending a bit towards her..

"Wait... Avni!!!" She called Avni who was busy chatting with her Mom and some other ladies...

Avni turned her waist, fell her eyes on Juhi and then at me.
And I saw her brows creased a bit but immediately she made her expression straight.

Juhi motioned her to come to us..

And suddenly my heart started pumping faster..

Saying those ladies something she walked towards us.

"Hey I totally forgot to introduce with my first cousin Neil yesterday.. sorry Avi" Juhi smiled addressing Avni but my heart stopped seeing her smile fainting on her lips that she tried to plaster stepping over here..

"Hi" I extended my arm to clasp our hands.

Instead touching my hand she folded her hands together greeted me softly namaste. Her smile was as simple as we usually share with a stranger.

"And she is Avni" don't know what came over me the moment Juhi introduced her, I smirked.."we know eachother. We are from same college" my eyes didn't averted anywhere else except Avni.

"Really omg" Juhi was in a state of surprised creasing her brows unbelievably.

I nodded yes smirking at her state..Avni looked at me once and immediately pulled her gaze at Juhi and gave a bitter smile..

"Omg you people..I mean Avni never told me.. did you!!" Juhi turned her eyes at Avni confusedly..

"Actually" Avni was finding words but flinched by my reply next second..

"Just like you never told me that Avni is your bestie" I smiled broadly sliding my hands inside my dark blue kurta pocket.

Yes we are colour co-ordinating unintentionally..

obviously!!!!

I saw Avni narrowed her eyes at me instantly turning them towards Juhi and her smile was incredulous. that is clearly showing her state of mind exactly..

She is either ripping my head off or chopping me into thousands of pieces mentally at that moment..

And I'm enjoying this bold Avni..

She is hot...

Iiii mean...

Forget it...I shrugged off.

*******

Three of us flinched by the announcement that my dad had made being the elder son of our family..

"Yeyy Yash Raj Uncle Night uuuuhuuuu" I heard Mom's excited shriek on the other side hugging Bebe and Bubbly Aunty..

And almost immediate DJ started the music pulling down the headphones around his neck...

Leaving Juhi and Avni I walked towards Bebe away from the Bridegroom Sangit platform.

*********

The tune started- Dilto pagal hai Dil Deewana hai..
Dilto pagal hai Dil Deewana hai..

Papaji started dramatically from behind Bebe and Swetaji Pehli Pehli Baar milata hai yahi..
Seeney mein phir Aag lagata..

Papaji passed between the ladies and walked towards Juhi and Del. holding their hands together he made them sat in a decorated couch prepared for them.Dheere dheere pyaar sikhata hai yahi
Hasata yahi
Yahi rulata hai
Dil to pagal hai
Dil Deewana hai...

Neelama hold Avni by her shoulders sang smiling at her daughter lovingly..

Sari sari raat jagata hai yahi
Akhiyon se need churata hai..
Sachhe jhutey khawab dikhata hai yahi..
Hasata hai yahi yahi rulata hai.. Neelama caressed her daughter's cheeks..

Sweta sang making an amused facing nudging Neil's shoulder beside her - Dil to pagal hai Dil Deewana hai..
Dil to pagal hai...
Dil Deewana hai..
Neil rolled his eyes..

Dev Neil's cousin came somewhere from behind stood infront of Avni. He held her hand dragging her to centre - Is Dil ki baaton mein jo aatey hai..
Wobhi deewane ho jaatein hai..
Manjil to Raahi dhund lete hai..
Raastey Magar kho jatey hai..

Going backwards facing Avni he bumped onto Neil who was standing behind staring at them straightly. Dev flinched leaving her hand and turned his face at Neil. He mumbled smiling cheekily at Neil - Dil to pagal hai Dil Deewana hai..

Araya motioned Avni to sing pushing her lightly to the centre
Surat se Maina Pehechanungi..
Naamse bhina usko jaanungi
Dekhungi kuch na main sochungi..
Dil Jo kehega wohi manungi..

Dev following Neil's sight sang confusingly creasing his brows then back at Neil
Dil to pagal hai..
Dil Deewana hai..

Haan ye pagal hai
Haan Dil Deewana hai
Avni pulled Arya's nose lovingly lipping the song..and Arya giggled rubbing his nose.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Imagine Neil in this blue attire.

Avni in blue Anarkali Suit.

💖💖💖💖💖💖

Love MoN 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 7.3K 46
{Book 1 in The Never series} "Marry me.", he commanded. "What?", I shrieked in disbelief looking into his eyes that were absolutely cold and emotionl...
21.6K 2.6K 82
We think that everything is in our hands and especially our present and future which we carefully plan it all together to make it perfect and easier...
51K 4.6K 20
So this is my first time writing fan fiction, on TejRan. It'll be a combination of their real-life events and my imagination. The content of the sto...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...