Splatoon: BlueXOrange Splatoo...

By Narutardzeldian

A NSFW Story. When erotic events from the night before escalate from it's usual point. It distracts and takes... More

"How Did I Get HERE?!"
A Girl's Gotta Do What A Girl's Gotta Do
Blue
Ok Orange Ok (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)
Right in the end

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Oh

743 4 3
By Narutardzeldian

He brought his arms up around her body. Firmly grasping her to flip her over onto her back, and underneath him. 

"I finally get to do whatever I want with you"

He said out loud, mostly to himself. Smiling at her as he caressed his nose against her face; Cara giggled. Taking her scent in as he ran his mouth around her body for kisses. Kissing her all the way down to her lower abdomen, and all the way back up to her lips. She shivered in pleasure as his mouth gently pressed against her ear. One of the most sensitive parts on her body, due to a former injury on the right side of her face. A spot where she had what now is a practically invisible scar. Her large ear twitched as he softly nibbled it. Causing him to chuckle a little about that from how adorable that had personally looked to him; but he'd never admit that. He'd then made his way to her neck going over the same love bites from yesterday, and creating new ones while making his way to her collarbone area, and to the top of her chest. This causing Cara to gently close her eyes, and purr out softly. Turning into subtle moans of pleasure, as Blue began to massage each of her sweetly plump breasts, and alternated between the two while still kissing her. Squeezing them, and pinching her erect nipples to try more reactions out of her. Cara's mouth hung open as he'd began to run his tongue along each of the hard, rosy, and sensitive bumps, hungrily sucking on them. She dropped her head back as soon as his teeth latched on, but managed to hold noises in. By now the sensation between her legs practically burned, and dripped wet yearning stronger for activities to begin below.

"Blue, please move on.. I..I can't take it anymore..I really want you to...you know.." 

Her cheeks grew hot as she blushed, and only got redder as she felt it on herself, realizing that way that she was blushing. Something really satisfied him to see her in this state. It wasn't at all an everyday side he got to see, and so made the most of it.

"To?...."

He played dumb.

"To...To...BLUE! Come on.. You know real well what I want!"

The desperation seeped through her tone of speaking. She hadn't bothered to try masking it at this point.

"Tell me exactly what you want, and you'll get it"

He said. His nonchalant way of speaking began to irritate her. Her face all the way to her ears, were now completely flushed.

"Blue...I want you inside of me"

She said in a quick manour. Rushing through those words to make it almost as if she hadn't even said them.

"···" 

He just smirked.

"Blue! C'mon!!"

She spat out. Beyond impatient now.

"I love hearing you beg for me Orange. I just never thought I'd hear you say these words"

He admitted. Tracing his hands along her body, and on her hips as he lowered himself below. He spread her legs, and observed the wet slit for a moment. Finally bringing his hands into her inner thighs, and massaging them before touching her at all under there. Furthering her arousal. 

Without warning he dove right in with his tongue. Running his tongue along the lips' length, lapping up whatever juices the moist cavern had already produced. Her toes curled up, and she squeaked when he nipped at her tender, swollen up clit. The reaction encouraging him to play around with it some more. His tongue moving it around in a circular motion, causing her eyes to roll to the back of her head from the pleasure.

"woomy~" 

Was all she mumbled. It was all she was able to manage spitting out, until she could get a hold of herself. She swallowed hard before talking. 

"B-Blue...you told me that I'd get what I wanted, if I told you exactly what I WANTED."

She'd been able to speak, but came out a bit breathy. Blue paused, and looked up at her. Still keeping himself a little busy by rubbing the sides of her hips while talking to her.

"I did say that. BUT I didn't say when I'd do what you wanted" 

he replied smugly.

"Blue!"

she practically screamed.

"What? I gave you what you asked for. Technically, I WAS inside you. You weren't being thaat specific" 

he said replying in the same way. Cara not appreciating his humour.

"COD D*MMIT BLUE! you KNOW what I f*cking meant! You know that I wanted your d*mn cock to f*ck me already!! D*MMIT!" 

She hissed and he raised a brow.

"Alright Alright easy, I was getting to it. Easy Cara er..uh..Orange"

He chuckled. Suddenly feeling himself get pulled by the two long tentacles. His face now right in front of hers, being forced to stare into her intimidating death glare. Her eyes said it all.

"Though...ya know, It does sound really sexy when you swear somehow, and you look really hot when you want to kill me..d*mn, I wouldn't have gotten that if I would've started heh"

He meant what he said, but still faced a very displeased Cara, rolling her eyes at his words. He managed to get free, and positioned himself for the next step.

"Ok relax I'm going in now alright, you ready?"

Her eyes said 'DUH' but Cara simply nodded. Bracing herself for him to enter. He opened her legs, and took his member into his hand, aligning it with the top of the slit. Rubbing the head briefly across, but with pressure and then on her clit.

"Wmnnn.." 

She whimpered lightly.

"Blue..please! Please stop teasing. I-I can't take it anymore..."

She'd pleaded with her eyebrows furrowing in at this point.

"Please Blue, I-I'm begging!"

She'd repeated. Staring up at him with huge desperate puppy eyes. Her eyes shifting to widening like saucers not a even a minute later, with her ears shooting straight up, when he held firmly onto her hips, feeling an intense pressure between her legs. She gasped.

"Hsshss D*mn...ah...you're so tight"

He'd hissed. Cara putting a hand over her mouth to prevent any noises from slipping out, and as an immediate reaction of the sudden shock as it was truly processing in her that they really were doing this. Squeezing her eyes tightly, as his manhood went deeper and stretched her out. Eventually her body became less tense, once she began gushing wetness the more he had proceeded to move in her, and as that pain had began gradually subsiding, and turning more into pleasure than pain. Her ears now completely drooped down. Noises began to escape her lips, muffled up by her hand still in the way of her mouth. That displeased Blue, making him slap her hand away. He moved his face by her ear, letting out a low aggressive growl right by it. 

"I wanna hear you today, baby girl...Better not hold back for me"

He said strongly. Although only whispering it into her ear. 

"I wanna hear your cries out loud, and saying my name for me. I'm gonna make you beg for more"

  He'd said in a deep tone that had made her ear tickle, and her face blush. In a way with a voice that she'd never heard him use before. It'd practically intimidated her into not daring to try disobey. Forcing her pride aside. He had begun to thrust with more speed, and to nip, and kiss her on the sensitive ear and side of her face. Making it more difficult for Cara to contain herself. Her back arching its way up and her head shooting back to the side. Blue yanked her by her hair so that she'd turn back where she was. He'd taken advantage of her body turned over a bit, and gave her butt a quick smack before she returned to laying flat again. 

"Ah~"

"Look at me, I wanna see your face"

He'd said quietly. Cara obeyed, but felt as if her body started moving on its own. Her hips rocking around now, joining Blue's rhythm.

"F*ck Orange...."

He'd groaned. Cara continued getting even more into it.

"Blue...deeper...DEEPER" 

She pleaded. Struggling to keep her eyes open, and looking at him while asking.

"Faster...h-harder!"

She whispered. Saying as much as she could without slurring. Blue obviously not thinking even twice about his response, more than pleased about delivering the actions as she'd begged. Beginning to peg in as far in as he could, in the aggressively rough manour that she'd wanted. Cara let out some lengthy hum like moans, as his pace began to increase with all that, to show him that she was able to take it despite the whimpering, and wincing going on on her face. 
It was incomprehensible noises mashed up she just couldn't suppress. But nonetheless, beautiful music to Blue's ears. At this point nothing but the mushy wet sounds of their skin slapping in contact, and their moans echoing throughout their room to be heard. Blue felt her walls contracting, becoming tighter, wrapping around practically clamping his member. He began to grow alert, knowing that depite the good feeling of the friction grasping on that he'd have to pull out soon before reaching regret.

"Blue...I'm gonna cum!~"

She moaned. Therefore tried to hold back on his release, and tried to get her to let out first. She was on the brink of it regardless making it easier for him to get his goal. Her breasts felt extra tender from being on the peak of her orgasm, yet again being something in Blue's favour which he'd found out by her sqeals when beginning to fondle with them. Her breath hitched up, and her pulse accelerated the closer she'd become. He slipped in a bit of dirty talk, and her little breathless cries of his name, killing him, arousing him further more, making him feel as if he'd become somehow more hard than he had already been. Slithering his other hand below to her clit to finish off the job while he'd thrusted in at an inhuman pace. Pulling out once he'd heard her shriek, and felt the sharp digging of her nails into his back like claws. The transparent light orangy liquid soaking the sheets below. Creating a large pool as her body trembled violently, and as she muttered out swearing of all sorts with gibberish. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 91.7K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
125K 569 33
{Completed} This is just about Jager and IQ on ideas that really need to be updated (by me) I saw a really cute Jager/IQ drawing and thought it'd be...
38.1K 261 64
Just request any MSM character that you want to be shipped in! And I'm sorry if the story sucks- This is my first time lol- I only do this shit bc I'...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...