Just A Zarry Smut

By HeisaPrincess

Yes,so a little angel told me that she wanna read a feminine harry smut from me,well I couldn't turned down a... More

Touring bus
Cat and Dream?
Muse (part one)
Muse (part two)
Youngblood

I hate(Miss) you

4.6K 96 44
By HeisaPrincess

Warning ⚠️: 🔞 this little short shot has a very sinful pics in here. So if you feel uncomfortable with them,don't read this. And please don't report me 😂! I'm just an innocent poor witch,pretty please 🥺

Harry glares at the news that just popped up to his iPod out of nowhere.

How dare him? How dare him say things like that? How could him—how could him erase all the things they did in the past?? How could him throw away what they have once?All the little things they did together. Those whisperings on the stage,those little moments they shared,those little escapes after every concerts. And,and the sharing bed and the late night talks! Does it means nothing to him?

So all those memories that harry treasures in the bottom of his heart means nothing to-to Him?

Angry tears swimming in his eyes. Harry lets out a broken sober and throw his iPod on his king-sides bed. He wipes his tears away and lays down. Glares at nothing.

Those angry thoughts floods in his anger mind. The more he thinks about it,the madder he gets.He huffs and turns around to lay on his other side.The thought of confrontation with Him is becoming more and more compelling.

Harry sits up and grabs his phone from the nightstand.

-

Zayn was smoking weed in his bed when his phone buzzed. He reaches out to the nightstand to see what it is.

Turns out it's a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: mE ANd hArry neVEr REalLy tAlked

Zayn frowns at the strange message.

To unknown:Who's this?

Unknown: Oh yeah,we nEveR rEAlly tAlked. Of course you don't know me! What did I expect?🙄

Zayn raises his eyes.

To unknown: Harry?

Unknown: Oh now you finally know who I am. Wow, I feel so honored 🙄

Zayn grits his teeth as he stares at his phone.

To Harry: oh look, who's finally had the balls to text me after ignoring my texts and calls for months.

-

Harry glares at the text he received and about to reply when another text comes in.

Zayn: Let's me think who's it?🤔Oh I remember! The who left after we made LOVE two months ago!!

Harry's heart skipped a beat when he read the words 'made love'. It was a drunk sex,they both were drunk,but the way Zayn called it love making giving the same butterflies harry still has for Zayn Malik only.Haft of the angry vanishes and replaces with guilt. He did walk away that morning before Zayn woke up. It was because he was scared. He scared of what would Zayn said to him when they wake up. He scared Zayn would leave him first,just like the time he left the band. He's a clown he knows,but he can't take the pain, not anymore.

Then,he remembers why he was angry. He huffs and tapes a replay fiercely.

To Zayn: Fuck you!

Seconds later,his phone dings,signaling him that he got a message. He gasps when he saw the message Zayn gave him.

Zayn: Yes,u wish u could fuck this dick. Ride it like a pro.

And before he could replay,another message come up.

Zayn:

"How dare him! That pig!!" Harry hisses,jaw drops. The scowl on his pretty kitten face turns into a mischievous smile, "You asked for it Zayn Malik."

He quickly moves for a sexually post,so that he could take a quick pic.

He types a message,adding the pic he took and hits the sending button.

To Zayn: You wish you could have this ass but you could never again! Haha!

Zayn: Hahaha! How funny! Bet you wish my big juicy dick deep inside your slutty little hole that you could feel it in your throat!

Harry whimpers as his cock give an interesting jump. His face hot from humiliation and turns o—no! Definitely not turning on by Zayn dickhead Malik's words!Definitely not! Harry bits his lips to suppress another whimpers.

To Zayn: No! I'd rather ride my fingers than your stupid big ass dick!!

Zayn: Oh yeah?

To Zayn: Yes!

Harry huffs and puffs. To prove his words,Harry sucks his fingers and brings them to his ass. Teasing his rims a little bit before he inserted his finger inside his hole. He moans softly,moving his finger slowly before he could add another one. He sighs in content after he adds another one,riding his fingers like a expert.

Then he taps his phone.

-

Zayn was lazily jerk off to Harry's pic he sent him earlier when he received a FaceTime call.

He raises his eyes before accepting the call.

He bites his lips and groans internally. Tightened his hand on the basis of his cock to refrain coming here and there when he saw Harry riding his fingers on the other side of the phone.

"S-See! I d-didn't lying!" Harry pants,moving his fingers in and out of his hairless pink hole, "I-I'd rather-rather ride my f-fingers!"

Zayn licks his lips and slowly moving his hand to jerk off this heavenly sinful scene. "Bet you wish it's my fingers that you're riding. Moving in and out of your pink little hole."

"Hmmm,f-fuck!" Harry moans at his words.

"You'd wish is my fingers that making your tiny hole open and ready for my big juicy cock." Zayn hemmed,adjust his camera so that harry could see his hard on.

Harry whines and quicken the pace of riding his fingers. "I'd-I'd rather,hmmm, r-ride,ahh aha,a d-dildo than-than your stupid c-cock!"

"Oh yeah?" Zayn tsk,voice husky. Moving his hand to tease the tip of his cock,Zayn bites his lips,hemming softly."Where's your dildo Harreh?"

Harry takes his fingers out. Whimpering softly, he turns around to all fours and reaches out for something—positively a dildo.

"Fuck." Zayn groans silently as Harry's ass directly displays to the camera.Harry's pink hole clenches and unclenches of nothing,begging for something inside. If only Zayn was there,he'd shove his cock into that glitter hole,satisfying it's wish.

It seems like harry has gotten what he's been looking for as he returns back his previous post—facing the camera,legs wide open.He carelessly lubes the dildo and aline it to his entrance.

Zayn bites his lips as he watch intensely that harry slowly pushes the dildo inside,some messy curly hair falls on his face and little pants leave his plump heart-shape lips.

Harry whimpers when he finally bottoms out. He licks his lips and looks up. He holds his gaze with Zayn before he slowly moving up and down,riding the dildo like a pro.

"Damnit!" Zayn cusses under his breath,jerking his length with his hand.

Harry smirks,knowing he still has the effect on Zayn. But his smirk quickly wiped off when Zayn talked,voice low and husky,sexy as usual.

"Thinking it was my cock that deep inside you,aren't you harreh? You're thinking it was my big juicy cock that you're riding."

Harry moans,"N-No..."

Zayn tsk, "lying is bad,harreh. What does bad boy get?"

Harry whines,shaking his head. His beautiful curly straggle cause his movements.

"Answer me harreh." Zayn asked sternly.

"Hmmm,s-spank!" Harry moans.

"Yes,darling that's what you get." Zayn purrs,staring harry lustily. "Gonna spank your perky well-rounded ass. Watching it bounce and turning all red and beautiful. Then I'll shove my cock into your hungry little pussy."

Harry whimpers,bouncing on the dildo wildly.

Moving his hand up and down on his length quicker,Zayn watches Harry lips apart,cheeks flushes,eyes glossy as he getting the pleasure from riding the dildo. "My dick deeps inside you,filling you up nicely that you can still feel it tomorrow,you love it,don't you little slut?"

Moaning loudly,Harry closes his eyes and throws his head back,quickening his pace of riding the dildo.

Harry changes the angle with much effort and it frustrates him that he can't find it. He whines.

"Riding my like a pro,but still can't find your sweet spot huh harreh?" Zayn hemmed as he knows so well of what Harry tries to do.

"P-please." Harry whines,pants softly as he bounces up and down on the dildo yet still can't find his prostate. Bead of sweat dripping off his forehead down to his chin, and drops to his smooth thigh.

"Hmmm please what darling?" Zayn bites his lips and stops jerking off,holding his cock to refrain himself from coming here and there as he watches harry fall apart.

Harry whimpers and whines, "Please,please daddy!"

"Fuck! Yes babe." Zayn groans and starts jerking off again, "you know what will I do when you're riding my big juicy cock?huh babe?"

"N-Nope." Harry shakes his head frantically.

"Yes you know harreh." Zayn tsk, "you know what I'll do. You know it from the bottom of your heart darling,so tell me what i will do to you."

Harry groans and whimpers, "y-you'll holding m-hmmm-my waist tightly and-an ahh aha,hmm and thrust up y-you big,hmmm,big c-cock into m-me fast and hard hmmm." Harry pants and bounces on the dildo faster than before.

"Fuck yes that what I'll do to you darling." Zayn praises and pants softly as he licks his lips, "I'll holding your tiny waist and fuck into your tight little hole fast than hard. I'll change the angle to the right and—"

"ZAYNIE!" Harry moans loudly as he changed the angle to the right and hit his prostate perfectly.

"Yes that's right babe,moan my name." Zayn purrs, "imagine it's my fat cock hits your sweet spot making it red and sensitive. Abuse it not stop that you scream my name like no one else."

Harry eyes flutter shut,throwing his head back in purely pleasure. He brings his hand to his pink cock and gives it a few tugs,"Hmmm f-fuck,ahh I-hmmm Zaynie!" That's when he meet his end,shooting the white fluid to his stomach while riding the dildo.

Zayn moans as he watches the hot scene display to him and quickly jerking off his hard on. Within a few tugs,him too,cum with a soft moans. Shooting his semen onto his own hand.

Pants and heavy breath are the only noise in the background as they try to come down from their high.

As Zayn regains his breath,he looks at his phone only to find that harry disconnected the FaceTime.

He put his phone beside him as he lays down on the bed stares at the ceiling blankly,trying to regulate his breath.

Around five or more minutes later, he phone buzzes indicating that he got a message.

He picks up the phone and he lets out a soft chuckle when he sees who's it.

Harry: I hate you!

To Harry: The feeling is mutual

Harry:🖕

To Harry: 🍆👉👌

—

The fact that I haven't written a smut for sooo long LoL. The plot wasn't supposed to turn out like that but I was too tired when I tried to make this smut a few days ago and I forgot to plot the next day 😂

Sorry for the grammatical errors and any mistakes :)xx

AND PLEASE DONT REPORT ME because of the pics thank you!I'm just an innocent angel after all 🥺🥺🥺

Hope you have a sweet day
💛💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
140K 5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
451K 30.7K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
89.7K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...